Memories in the Moonlight

youreicky

(Ongoing) Harlow is not who she thinks she is. She is leading a double life, and does not even know it. On on... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Prologue

136 45 22
youreicky

You never really know anyone. Even if you are the closest friends in the world, there are still things your friend won't tell you. There are things that you don't know, and never will. The only person you really know is yourself. You're the only person that can see into your mind, that can open your own memories. There is not another being in the world that can see into your head. Usually.

Be careful who you trust. The wrong one could rip open the parts of you that were always meant to be hidden. The parts that no one else was ever supposed to know.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.3K 45 67
Derythian Kingsley has always been different from his kind. Different from his older brother, leader of his home land Xenia, and different from the n...
His Miracle Mate Mia Bee

Про оборотней

1.7M 52.5K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...
27.5K 2.2K 72
BOOK TWO OF THE VALLEY OF THE IMMORTALS Nicholae Tchkovsky is a vampire of house Tchkovsky, one of the three most prominent families in the valley. ...
The Lazy Prince J-M-D-

Фэнтези

2K 152 24
Valdis must navigate the world after her brothers death leaving her bonded to his four friends. She must fight dark forces, a corrupt Kingdom's way o...