โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐโ™ฅ๏ธŽ - {Um...

Galing kay WhereisSol

๐™ธ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ... Higit pa

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Author's Note
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Author's Note
Part 24
Part 25
Author's Note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Pt.30 ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Author's Note
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ ๐€/๐
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐š๐!
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
๐Ÿ‹Part 57๐Ÿ‹
Part 58

Part 21

1.2K 24 108
Galing kay WhereisSol

(I apologize for any typos)

~~~~

"Oh no.." You realized something horrible after putting on your spare uniform. You couldn't find your underwear. Your underwear, swimsuit, and the bottom part of your gym uniform was all missing. "What kind of sick fucking prank is this?!" You yelled in anger. You gritted your teeth in an attempt to supresss your rage.

Once you managed to calm down, you grabbed your phone and called your mom.

She didn't answer. You groaned and tried to called your Mama.

She didn't answer.

You facepalmed. You now had to attend school... Without underwear. You hesitantly left the locker rooms. Your body was stiff as you felt anxious about the wind blowing up your skirt. You made it back to the courtyard where you saw the Ayano was staring at Taro from behind a tree but you ignored the observation and headed back to your friends.

"That was a long phonecall." Mai gave you a suspicious look. You didn't want to tell them what happened. You just shrugged but before Mai could press further, the bell rang.
You all said your goodbyes and you slowly started to walk to class.

That's when... You got to the stairs. There were so many people behind you that you couldn't go up, so, you waited for them to all go up. Once the last person went up, you saw Umeji walking over. You looked down and waited for him to go up the stairs but he stopped in front of you.
"Aren't you gonna go up?" He asked but you didn't say anything. Umeji noticed your stuff posture and the way you were holding onto the bottom of your skirt.
The blonde raised a brow and crossed his arms. "What's wrong?" You flinched at his question. How could you tell him? It was so embarrassing.

You clutched onto your skirt even harder, you were visibly shaking. "I-I.. My-my-." Umeji cut you off. "Alright you don't need to say anything else." Umeji took off his gakuran that he always wore over his yellow skull shirt. He wrapped it around your waist and tied the sleeves into a knot.

"Let's get to class before we're late." Umeji grabbed grabbed your hand and pulled you up the stairs with him. You were still nervous but his gakuran helped. You both made it to class in time and you walked to your seat. Umeji sat behind you as he did everyday.

The bell rang. You decided to meet up with Shin.

He's enrolled me in the club by now, right?

You got up and walked out the classroom with your bento. You made your way to the occult club where you'd find Shin. He was outside the club room, eating with his clubmates. You felt nervous approaching him but you did anyways.
"Hey, Shin!" You greeted him. Shin stopped eating and looked up to you with a smile, shocking his fellow members. "Y/n! I was nervous you wouldn't come." Shin got up and set down his bento. "Who's that?" Chojo asked as he pointed to you. "Uhm.." Shin got nervous and started to fumble with his fingers.
"Hey I'm Y/n, Shin's girlfriend." You bowed and introduced yourself. The members looked shocked, their jaws dropped. "Girlfriend?! Since when?" Daku questioned.
Shin gave a nervous look but managed to say something.

"Since last week."

Shin turned to you. "Let's go." He grabbed your hand and dragged you away from his fellow members and to the third floor girls bathroom.

"I have this special camera for ghost hunting. I also have a spirit box." Shin handed you the items. "You'll wait here, right?" You asked, feeling nervous at the thought of a ghost actually being in the bathroom. Shin nodded and gave you a comforting smile.
You hugged Shin tightly before going into the bathroom with the equipment he gave you.

"I shouldn't be surprised he has ghost hunting equipment but I wonder where he got it." You mumbled to yourself before turning on the spirit box. You heard nonstop static. You started to record with your phone in case it did say anything.

Should I say something?

"Hello?" You felt a little embarrassed and you weren't sure why. Nothing happened and you were starting to feel a little better.

"Please.."

You let out a squeak. It.. Said something. "Is-Is there a-uhm.. A-A ghost here?" You tried not to stutter but you wanted to scream.

"Ryoba.."

"Is that your name?"

"No"

"Death"

"Murderer"

"Demon."

You were officially scared. The spirit box was going off. Death? Murderer? Demon?
"I-Is Ryoba the name of your killer?" You asked.

"Pain"

"Stab"

"Jokichi"

"Crush"

"Murderer"

"Evil"

"Revenge"

"Want"

"Free"

"Bathroom"

"What's your name?" You asked, resisting the urge to drop everything and bolt out the room.

"Stop"

"Shut up"

"Who are you?"

You then hear something inaudible. You set up Shin's camera and take a picture. You look at the picture and you accidentally let out a scream when you saw the horrifying floating figure.
You instantly bolt out the room, wanting to run home but was stopped by a worried Shin who had heard your scream. "Are you okay?! What happened?!" Shin embarrassed you in a hug. You were trembling.
You pushed off of Shin and handed him the camera. He looked at the picture and a grin spread across his face.

"So it's real."

"L-Look." You pulled out your phone and showed him the recording. Shin didn't seem startled or suprised. "I didn't know you were scared of ghosts." Shin looked a little disappointed and guilty. He didn't want to make you do something you didn't want to do but he also loved the idea of ghost hunting with his girlfriend.

"Are you alright?" Shin asked and you nodded. "Yeah uhm.. I'm okay.. Want me to send the video to you?" You asked. Shin nodded and you pulled out your phone. You sent the video to him and Shin hugged you tightly. "Thanks. I definitely owe you!" Shin kissed your forehead and patted your head. "Of course.. Anyways I'm gonna meet up with some friends. I'll see you later." You attempted to walk away but ended up tripping and falling face first to the floor.

"Ow.." You mumbled, getting up and running your face. You turned to look back to Shin, fully embarrassed and hoping he didn't see that but when you turned around, you saw Shin whose body was stiff and his face red. You saw that Umeji's gakuran was on the floor. OH NO! DID HE-.

"That's a bit.. Indecent.." Shin looked away with a tomato red face. You blushed and looked down feeling nothing but shame and embarrassment. "So-Someone took my-." Shin cut you off by helping you up. "Come with me." He grabbed your hand and started to drag you down the hallway after you picked up Umeji's gakuran.

What is he planning? Is he gonna- no don't think that. No way he would-.

You couldn't even finish your thought. Shin dragged you outside and to the side of the school. You both stopped at the boy's locker room. "Wait here." Shin walked inside. You waited a few minutes feeling so embarrassed that he saw..
"I really wish I could evaporate right now.." You mumbled to yourself. Wanting to just crawl in a hole and die.

Shin came back out holding something. A pair of pants?
"I had a spare uniform Hazu gave me awhile back. You can wear the pants. If it doesn't fit, here's a belt." He has done the pants to you. You didn't know how to feel.

You nodded and walked into the girl's locker room. You changed into the pants which were too big for you so you used the belt to tighten it. Hopefully you wouldn't get into any trouble.
You left the bathroom and met with Shin outside.
"They look good on you." He complemented. You blushed and looked away from him, not knowing how to take complements.

"Anyways I should meet with my friends now.. I'll see you later." You waved goodbye to Shin and started to walk away.

You went to the roof where you saw Midoro, Mai, and Kuu as you always did.
"Y/n-chan! I thought you wouldn't come!" Midori waved you over. You say down with them and pulled out your bento and began to eat.
"Y/n, why are you wearing pants?" Kuu asked curiously. You immediately went stiff.

How do I answer that?

You just laughed nervously, thinking of a good excuse. "Oh uh- I-I fell down in mud." You lied. They didn't seem to think much for if it and continued eating. You let out a mental sigh of relief and eat your bento.

You walked into the Occult Club for club time. Shin said he'd get you in the club but you weren't sure if he could since Oka was back. You walked in awkwardly, your eyes instantly landing on Shin who smiled when he noticed you after looking up from his book.
"Y/n!" Shin jumped up and rushed over to you. "I was scared you wouldn't actually want to do club activities with us." Shin threw his arms around you.

You two separated when Oka walked over. "H-Hello.. I'm the leader of the Occult Club. I'm glad you decided to join us. I'm Oka Ruto a-and it's a pleasure to have you join us." She smiled with her eyes rather than her lips.
"It's nice to meet you too! I love your stockings!" You pointed to her amazing looking thigh highs. Oka nodded before grabbing something you couldn't see. She tossed it over to you and you caught it. It was a cloak.

"We'll be attempting to contact a demonic entity. Hopefully.. the entity won't be... Too demonic." She as well as the other members put on the cloaks. You did the same, feeling nervous about the topic.
Everyone gathered in a circle to attempt to summon a demon.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

After school you were in the front of the school when you noticed Taro and Oka walking out together. You raised a brow and smirked.
You approached the pair with a wave and friendly smile.
"Hey Taro! Hey Oka! What's up with you two?" You grin at them and put your hands on your hips. Oka blushed and looked away.
"Oh, do you two know each other?" Taro asked. "We just met today, I joined the Occult Club." You explained. Taro looked suprised. "Wow I never would've expected you to join the Occult Club. Aren't you like- a total coward when it comes to the paranormal?" Taro asked. Your eyes went wide and face red. "N-NO! Shut up." You crossed your arms and looked away.
"You're also dating my friend." Oka added in, adding to why you both know each other. Taro looked even more suprised.
"Woah Y/n having a boyfriend? That's shocking. I've really been out the loop, huh?"

You looked over and noticed Umeji and his friends who would normally be gone by this time. You unwrapped his gakuran from your waist and approched the delinquent. "Yo Kizuguchi!" You called out. Umeji turned around to you and you tossed him his clothing. "Thanks." You gave him a soft smile before turning away and returning to Taro and Oka.

"So that's why you weren't wearing it. You guys back together or something?" Hokuto questioned. Umeji rolled his eyes and put on the gakuran after inspecting it for blood.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

It was Wensday morning and you were hovering over the toilet feeling nauseous and your stomach was cramping up.

I hate everything.
You thought to yourself.

Midori was cluelessly banging on the door for you to hurry up, unaware of the situation. You got up and washed your hands and face. You left the room and Midori rushed in, slamming the door behind you.
You got your breakfast ready and made your bento for lunch. You ate your breakfast and grabbed your bag, waiting at the door for Midori.

You and Midori left the house and to school.
As always, y'all went to the roof to hangout with Mai and Kuu.
You were listening to Midori and Mai argue over what he is better, Call of Senpai or Yancraft.
You heard a buzz from your pocket and you pulled out your phone to see a text from Taro.

Yamalien: Hi.

Me: Sup.

Yamalien: I wanted to ask you something.

Me: Sure what's up?

Yamalien: Do you think it would be okay if I dated someone?

Me: Taro I'm not Hanako-

Me: Why are you asking?

Yamalien: I don't know. After Osana..  I don't know.

Me: I get it. I think you should do what makes you happy but be careful who you choose. A relationship built on rebound never lasts.

Yamalien: Thanks.

Me: Plus I think Oka's cool.

You put your phone back into your pocket. You started feeling nauseous again and got up to excuse yourself to the bathroom, feeling as though you might puke.
Of course, you didn't and was just feeling the unnecessary amounts of pain.
"Thank god this didn't start yesterday." You mumbled at you washed your hands and left the bathroom.

While heading back to the roof, on the stairs, you feel a hand rest on your shoulder. You turn to see a stone faced Umeji. "Hey." He greeted you. You turned your body around fully and responded back.

"Hey."

"Osoro wants you to come with us after school to hangout." Umeji looked a bit nervous but did hide that feeling pretty well so you couldn't be sure.

"Oh! Uhm sure-." You felt your heart drop as you felt warmness fall down your legs. And as fate would have it, the bell had rang and people started to occupy the halls.

You flinched and started shaking, trying to push past Umeji who didn't realize the situation yet.
"Huh? What's wrong?" He asked but his question was answered when he looked down. And before you could run back to the bathroom, people started to crowd the stairs. You felt weight fall onto your shoulders as panic started to spread across your body.

Umeji quickly grabbed you and pushed you against the wall, shielding you to hide from the people passing by.
Unfortunately, it appeared the two of you were making out, causing some passersbys to giggle and smirk but nobody could see you thanks to Umeji's larger body. You were looking to the blood in shame and embarrassment. First what happened yesterday and now this.

I hate my life. I just want to disappear.

The halls started to empty as peop started getting to their classes. "Don't worry. I already knew you were.. Ahem.. Yeah." He leaned away from you and started to walk to down the stairs and to the nearest bathroom. "Wh-What?! How would you know?!" Your face felt as if it was on fire. Your whole body did. You couldn't stand the never ending embarrassment if the situation.

"Yesterday you were all nervous and stiff and you were trying to tell me-."

"THAT WASN'T THE ISSUE! I DIDN'T EVEN! UGH!" You pulled away from him and covered your face in embarrassment. Umeji just rolled his eyes and slid his hands into the pockets of his pants. "It doesn't matter. I have a mom and sister and I know about this stuff. You shouldn't feel embarrassed over something natural. I'll stop talking about it and let you get cleaned up." Umeji tried to comfort you but it just wasn't working. It was still embarrassing no matter the issue.

"You should probably just go to class. I'm gonna go to the locker room."

"I'll walk you there."

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

You were surprised to find your missing clothing back in your locker. You changed and fixed yourself up before leaving the locker room and going to Umeji who waited outside for you.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, putting his hand over your forehead.
You moved away from him, giving him an unimpressed look. "I don't have a fever." You crossed your arms. Umeji just let out a groan and put his hands back in his pockets.

"If you want, I can take you to the nurse if you're in any pain." He suggested but you shook your head. "Don't worry Umeji. I'm a big girl." You patted his head and and started to walk back to class. Umeji walked next time you and tried his best to not act like he cared but he knew he had already failed.

You both made it back to class, everyone staring at the two of you with suspicious eyes, their minds in the wrong place. "And why are you two so late?" The teacher crossed her arms.
"I'm sorry ma'am. I got hurt and Umeji took me to the nurse." You lied. The teacher believed you and told you both to sit down.

You sat down and started to mentally whine to yourself.

This fucking sucks. Why do I need to always be put into situations like this? It's not fair. I just want to evaporate.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

After club activities, you met with Midori so the two of you could walk home. Before you two could, you heard someone calling for you from behind. You turned to see Umeji and Gaku walking over.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

117K 3.2K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
64K 1.7K 15
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š• ๐šŠ๐š•๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š‘, ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š‹...
3.2K 113 6
-หห‹ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ หŠหŽ ๐—” ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฌ/๐—ก ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ๐—” ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜†...
65.8K 3.1K 14
๐šข๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐šก ๐™ต๐šŽ๐š–! ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›) ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...