Astrophile

By Ninecoco2005

At first, pretending to be a boy was simply due to your mother. But after joining a gang, you had to do it if... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
Happy Birthday Chifuyu
Christmas Special
069
070
071
072
Happy New Year
073
5K ☆ Special
074
075
Happy Birthday Reader
076
077
078
078.5
079
080
Random Scenarios
Valentine's Day Special
081
082
083
Happy Birthday SakuraAyaHarukami
084
Happy Birthday cwoffeejelly
085
086
087
088
089
Happy Birthday Kokonoi
090
091
Study Session With Toman ft. [Name]
092
093
094
Happy Birthday Draken
095
A/N
Happy Birthday Mitsuya
50+K ★ Special
096
Happy Toman Day
097
Happy Birthday Sanzu
098
099
100
100th Chapter Special
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
Q&A
111
112
113
Happy Birthday Mikey
Happy Birthday Izana
Happy Birthday Hakkai
114
115
116
117
A/N
A/N

Happy Birthday Shinichirō

4.9K 239 91
By Ninecoco2005

MY LOVE FOR THIS MAN IS BEYOND MY LOVE FOR LIFE! That's a lie, I love my life more but you get it... Anyways, today is his birthday and what a better gift than a bday special?! Btw, this is canon to the story!! Now, HBD to our favorite Soft-headed big brother!!

-----

If there was a limit to how many hints you had given Shinichirō to drop the name of something that he wanted, well congratulations! You had crossed that limit.

By now, you were sure you were on the verge of tears as there was nothing you could think of to give your older brother-figure Shinichirō. He always bought you such amazing gifts that you felt like an idiot whenever you gave him something like a carburetor or another part of a bike as a gift.

But then again, it seemed like Shinichirō did not want anything. You tried to think of something that he might have mentioned in a previous conversation, something that he may have wanted, but nothing came to your mind.

'What is it that Shinichirō-niisan desperately needs? Well, he's in need of a lovelife but I doubt I'll be able to help him score a date...' You thought to yourself, heaving a sigh as nothing came to mind.

But then it finally came to you... A date!!

You can just let him enjoy a date! Sure, it won't be with his crush but at least his gang members would provide a fun company.

You grinned at the idea before pulling out your phone and ringing up Takeomi-niisan, telling him the plan and asking him to tell the others as well.

-----

On the actually day of his birthday, Shinichirō was seated at the dining table in his house. He had to beg his grandfather for a cake and all the poor guy got was a mini cupcake, not even a full-sized cupcake!! Emma was on a study date and Mikey was out with Keisuke.

Slamming his head on the wooden table, he immediately regretted his decision as a searing pain spread throughout his head, "Ugh..." He whispered while cradling his forehead. He felt kind of sad that his family wouldn't celebrate his birthday but then again, he was almost an adult that was about to turn twenty.

He really didn't have a need to celebrate his birthday but the childish urge to do it, was ever eminent. And so, with a sigh, he was about to haul his body to his room to sulk in a corner, when he heard his phone ring. With a heavy heart, he picked it out to see Takeomi calling him.

The entire day had went by and his friends didn't even wish him a single 'Happy Birthday' and you were nowhere to be found. Damn, as if his non-existent love life wasn't enough of a mockery, now his friends are ignoring him too?

But regardless of his sulking, he picked up the call, "Hello?" He almost whined, making Takeomi roll his eyes at the other side at how dramatic his childhood friend was, "Get your ass out here and bring your bike keys with 'ya!" The scarred man sneered into the phone, surprising Shinichirō as he immediately cut the line.

"Huh?" Was all the confused ravenette could utter as he wordlessly complied and got his keys. Walking out of his house, his eyes widened upon seeing Takeomi, Waka, Benkei and you, all waiting for him.

"Y-You guys?!" He whisper yelled while you, who was seated behind Benkei, giggled softly at Shin's odd antics, "Happy Birthday, Shinichirō-niisan!!" You were the first to greet him as you got off the bike and hugged him, but due to your childishly small body, you only reached his waist. He returned your hug back almost immediately, bursting out into tears at the sweet gesture. Or maybe, it was because neither Mikey nor Emma had bothered wishing him.

"Oh, my God! You're so precious, please let me adopt you!!" He cried while picking you up and cuddling you, nuzzling your softer cheek with his wet, teary ones.

"Alright, birthday boy! Time to get this show on the road!!" Benkei hollered as he practically stole you from Shinichirō's grasps and proceeded to place you on his bike like you were a baby.

Wakasa from the back, who was busy stuffing his face with some candies, raised his hand up and gave their leader a thumbs up instead of a greeting, which only made the others deadpan at his actions, "Well, whatever... Let's go!!" Shinichirō yelled but immediately stopped midway when he realized something, "Uh... by the way, where are we going?"

At his question, all four of your grinned evilly, "This time, you drive at the back, Leader... We'll show you how to have fun!!"

Unfortunately, the cool moment was ruined when Wakasa began to choke on his candies because he put too many in his mouth at once.

-----

When the four bikes parked in front of a skating rink, Shinichirō did not know what to think. Wasn't this place where couples often go for dates? What were you guys doing here?

But without answering any of his questions, you and Wakasa took the initiative to push Shinichirō in the venue. He almost stumbled but you pulled him up and led him in. Inside, he watched in awe as there were lots of people, mostly couples who were enjoying their time.

However, Wakasa grabbed his leader's head and turned it over to where you guys were standing, "No need to look at something you don't have. Instead, look around you, Shin-chan... Little [Name] organized this all for you... There's so many people who care for you, who cares about dates or stuff like that?"

His words made the ravenette's eyes water as he lowered his head and wiped his tears. You, however, jumped at him and held onto his leg, "Come on, nii-san!! It's skating time!!"

No one could say no to such an adorable face, and so they all made the collective decision to strap into their gear and get skating. Although, you all had a hard time finding the right ice skate size for Benkei, so while Wakasa helped him with that, you, Takeomi and Shinichirō hit the ice.

With your skates on, you stood in fear as you had no idea how to skate. But it didn't seem like you were the only one. Shinichirō was holding onto the edges for his life, "Hah, what a baby!" Takeomi cackled at the front of you two as he swiftly skated across the ice.

Fueled by anger, Shinichirō tried to catch up to his scarred friend but that only resulted in him slipping to his near death. Both you and Takeomi laughed at how stupid he looked when he fell, but unfortunately, Karma was a bitch.

And so, the minute you let go of the sides, your slight movement made you slip on the ice and fall face first. At first, the two boys laughed at you, and you joined in as well but then they saw you get up, blood gushing out of your nostrils almost like a waterfall.

It was then, that all hell broke loose.

Shin started crying, begging you not to die. Takeomi, like the idiot he is, tried to run on the ice to get help, but since he was a rookie skater, and running was still not a skill that he had aquired, he too, fell face first onto the hard ice.

Now with two people with bleeding noses, and Shin having no idea what to do, he began to hysterically sob, catching the attention of the other people. While you continued to laugh like a maniac with blood dripping down your nose, cause this was definitely not the first time you've had a broken nose.

When Wakasa and Benkei came to join you guys, all they found was Shinichirō crying an entire river, you with a bleeding nose yet still laughing manically, and Takeomi, who somehow passed out from a mere nosebleed.

A reminder to the two legends to never leave the three of you unsupervised.

With the two of you patched up after a while, you sat down at the sides, while holding an ice pack to your nose that Benkei had so graciously bought you and Takeomi.

The scarred man himself, sat beside you with his own ice pack. Mumbling about how he wanted to impress the group of girls skating nearby but all he did was made a fool out of himself. You sort of felt bad because you were partially the reason why he felt but your guilt wa quickly over ridden by the fact that this creep of a man was just here to gawk at girls.

But you still decided to pay his back with your free hand. You gesture made him turn to you, "Say, does your mother know that you're out this late? Wouldn't want that old hag to throw a hissy fit..." He muttered, questioning you and you smiled, nodding instantly, "Yeah, she told me she'll only allow this once..."

'Nope, that's a lie. If she were to find out that I went out for something other than studying, she'd beat my ass... Oh, well... I'll cross that bridge when I get there...' You thought with a small smile, turning your head when you heard Wakasa call for you two, "Oi, you both! Come on! Let's skate!" You and Takeomi shared a glance before grinning and discarding the ice packs.

Putting on the skates, you ended up hauling yourself to the skating rink, watching Shinichirō as he could at least balance himself without holding onto the sides.

You grinned and waved at him, and he waved back shyly since he was till trying to learn how to actually skate. Wakasa came over to hold your hand, letting you lean against him as he skated easily, "Waka-nii! You know how to skate?" You gleemed and he nodded with a small smile, "Yeah, I used to go skating a lot as a kid..." He reminisced before turning to you and sliding to your front.

He held onto both your hands and skated backwards while pulling you forward with him, "Let me reach you how to do it, little Astrophile..."

You listened as he gave you small tips and pointers on how to balance and actually skate. At first, he held onto your hands before loosening his grip slowly until he finally let go and let you skate on your own. You felt a massive grin forming on your lips, "Look, nii-san!! I'm doing it, I'm skating!" You cheered, as Wakasa gave you a closed eyed smile and clapped softly for you while Benkei waved happily at you and have you a thumbs up.

Takeomi, who was trying to get over his trauma of ice skating after that slip, cheered you on while the usually boisterous Shinichirō watched you with a soft, gentle smile.

You've grown so much from the first time he met you. You were just a quiet, shy little kid and never dared raise your voice than a few more decibels than a whisper. Now, you were a slightly happier, more energetic and open kid who deserved all the love in this world and more.

Grinning when you looked over at Shinichirō for encouragement, he cheered you on as well, "You're doing great, sweetie!! Keep it up!!" He then decided to add, "At this rate, you'll definitely be a billions times better than Mr. Scaredy Cat over there-" he pointed to Takeomi who immediately glared at him.

You all continued to skate for a little while longer until you could hear Benkei's stomach growling loudly. You all quieted down, before laughter erupted throughout your group.

You all decided to call it a day with skating and left for the nearby restaurant where you all treated Shinichirō. You even got his favorite food, and his beloved coke.

When you all sat down with your orders, the waiter came over for one last time and stared at Takeomi, smirked and nodded while jerking his head in the direction of Shinichirō.

The said guy, who was too busy enjoying the supposedly free meal, since you guys were paying for it, didn't notice anything.

Wakasa, Benkei and you smirked to yourselves before quickly eating your share of dinner. By now, it was already 10 o'clock.

Swinging your legs, you sat in your seat impatiently as you all picked up your empty dishes and walked back to clean up after yourselves. After that, you started, "Let's go back to the table!" Shinichirō didn't think much about it, considering that maybe you were just too full to move.

But then again, you didn't even order that much to eat, so it was weird but he didn't pry any further.

When you all seated down on the table, Takeomi nodded once again and the waiter walked over with a cake and a candle lit up, while everyone around the table clapped loudly, "Happy Birthday, Sano Shinichirō!!" The said guy froze as you all grinned brightly at him, even Wakasa had a small grin when he softly clapped for their leader.

"Y-You guys..." Tears flooded the crybaby's eyes as he let out sniffles. Benkei hollered and pat his back rather roughly, "Make a wish, Shin!!" You joined in with coaxing and Shinichirō leaned down to the cake.

'I want to always be with my friends... until the end, I hope it always stays the same...' With a soft smile, Shinichirō blowed the candles and you all clapped and hollered loudly. No one minded, probably because there weren't that many people to begin with.

With a smile, the ravenette was about to cut into the cake when.... Benkei and Takeomi slammed his face straight into the frosted delight. You and Wakasa cackled while the latter even recorded the entire thing.

Shinichirō sat in confusion as to what had just happened to him as all four of you cackled while sitting around him. But instead of getting angry, the raventter smiled softly when he saw you all sharing a laugh so heartily...

The next day, you showed up at the dojo with a broken arm, courtesy of your mother due to sneaking out...

But hey! At least it was worth it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 660 25
My timeline ended. I died in Takashi Mitsuya arms but Takemichi changed my timeline and I was brought back to summer of 2003. Up looking at those si...
34K 814 12
𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐒!!!! 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐟 𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬? ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚣𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚘 𝚇 𝚁...
27.6K 939 11
"ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ, ɪ'ᴍ ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏ/ɴ" sʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴᴄᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴇ, ʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ...
4.1K 316 5
𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔. . . . . 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗨𝗧𝘧𝒐𝘭𝘭𝒐𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝒐𝘳𝘺 𝒐𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝒐 ...