Astrophile

由 Ninecoco2005

At first, pretending to be a boy was simply due to your mother. But after joining a gang, you had to do it if... 更多

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
Happy Birthday Chifuyu
Christmas Special
069
070
071
072
Happy New Year
073
5K ☆ Special
074
075
Happy Birthday Reader
076
077
078
078.5
079
080
Random Scenarios
Valentine's Day Special
081
082
083
Happy Birthday SakuraAyaHarukami
084
Happy Birthday cwoffeejelly
085
086
087
088
089
Happy Birthday Kokonoi
090
091
Study Session With Toman ft. [Name]
092
093
094
Happy Birthday Draken
095
A/N
Happy Birthday Mitsuya
50+K ★ Special
096
Happy Toman Day
097
Happy Birthday Sanzu
098
099
100
100th Chapter Special
101
102
103
104
Happy Birthday Shinichirō
106
107
108
109
110
Q&A
111
112
113
Happy Birthday Mikey
Happy Birthday Izana
Happy Birthday Hakkai
114
115
116
117
A/N
A/N

105

5.5K 375 229
由 Ninecoco2005

TODAY WE HAVE BEEN HONORED BY THE AMAZING @Luxciant WITH THEIR AMAZING FANART!! I ADORE HOW [NAME] LOOKS ANDROGENOUS, LIKE SHE SHOULD!

-----

After dragging Ken's ass back to the Sano residence, you all decided to call it a day and finally go to sleep.

And so, here you were... stuck in between Emma and Manjirō while Ken's long ass arm was stretched over to you, his hand entangled in your [Hair Color] locks, massaging your scalp everytime he woke up in the middle of the night.

Emma was hugging your right arm to her chest, nuzzling her face in your right shoulder while Manjirō was hugging onto you tightly, his legs wrapped around your torso and arms around your chest. He had his face buried in the crook of your neck, cuddling you to near death.

But even with their excessive cuddling... you didn't mind it. Perhaps you were just touch-starved or maybe it was because you were so used to sleeping alone ever since you were 3.

But for the first time, despite being near winter... you felt warm, so very warm. You smiled to yourself and closed your eyes, letting yourself drift to sleep while forever burning the feeling of this alluring warmth into the depths of your brain.

-----

You were awoken in the middle of the night by the excessive chattering of what seemed like a guy's voice. Not paying much mind to it, you turned your body and tried to sleep again.

"You wake her up!" A feminine voice whispered and you could hear someone replying, "Hell no! You do it!" This time, it was a rather gruff voice.

The female huffed and shook you slightly and you groaned, "Jesus!! Damn hag... I get you hate me, but leave me the fuck alone..." You muttered and tried to doze off again. The guy stifled his laughter and the female made an contemptuous sound, making you snap your eyes open when you heard the guy's laughter rising in volume.

"For fuck's sake!! Tell your side bitch to zip it or I'll do it for him!!" This time you actually had gotten up and glared at them both, who were now revealed to be Emma and Ken. You narrowed your eyes as to what the fuck was going until you recalled that you were at a sleepover at the Sanos.

A bright blush encased your cheeks and you immediately lied back down, pulling your blanket over your head to hide your face, "A-Ah!! So, so sorry, Emma-chan!!" You squeaked from under the blanket, realising that you had ended up calling Emma an old hag.

"It's fine..." she trailed off and Ken was struggling to tone down his laughter, "Bwahaha... she actually called you a hag..." He then continued to tease her, "Old Hag Emma!" His words made Emma get up and slam the pillow against his face, making him fall down on the fūton as he still continued to laugh.

"[Name]-chan! Get up!" She called out and you peaked from under your blanket, "Huh? What's wrong? Is it time for school already?" She shook her head and turned over to Ken, "That dumbass Mikey woke up in the middle of the night, hungry as hell and wanted something to eat. So he woke both of us up and demanded we make him Oreo cheesecake..."

He explained and you narrowed your eyes at him, "And... why are you asking me up?" He huffed proudly, "Cause none of us know how to make Oreo cheesecake except for you!" You raised an eyebrow at his words. Why was he so proud of it?

Ema then decided to butt in, "Uh, could please you make it, [Name]-chan?" You growled and shook your head, "Oh, for the love of God! If he's that hungry, just tell him to eat some ramen!" But Emma shook her head, "He already left to get the ingredients! [Name]-chan, please! I'm craving some too!!"

"Me three!!" Ken added.

And with three people who wanted Oreo cheesecake, you found it hard to refuse as you hauled your body up from the fūtons, an angry expression on your face while walking up to the kitchen.

"I hate you all."

"We love you too!!" Ken and Emma cheered from behind you as you sneered at them.

Cheeky little brats...

-----

While Ken walked out of the door to bring some extra ingredients you had told him to buy, you turned your head to Emma after you were done taking out some of the tools you might need. She was busy looking at the tiles of the kitchen and you smiled to yourself, "Emma-chan." You called out and she almost jumped.

"Y-Yes?" She cursed at herself for stuttering but it all eased up when she saw your gentle smile, "Say, are you uncomfortable with me being a girl?" You were straight to the point and she almost cried at the sudden pressure.

"I don't mind, if you are. And if it makes you feel at ease, then you were allowed to call me [Male Name] and to consider me a guy! I really won't mind!" You assured and she shook her hands in front of her to explain to you, "No!! No, it's not like that!!" She cried out and you tilted your head.

"It's just... I've been trying to figure a few things out and I just... didn't expect you to be a girl... It's kind of a shock and I swear I'm not uncomfortable! Just... trying to get used to it..." She muttered, keeping her head low in embarrassment. It was true that she was till unsure of what to dow with you being a girl.

After all, she was so in love with you. Now to find out that she's been in love with the same gender made her feel odd. But for some reason, her feelings didn't die. She still felt butterflies in her stomach when you were near, and she still felt like she was on cloud nine when you gave her a head pat or smiled at her.

But she was just so confused...

You smiled gently and rose your arm to pay her head once more, and in the process of doing so... she caught sight of a worn out bracelet on your wrist. Her eyes widened as she immediately recognized it...

It was the bracelet she had first given you back when you all studied at the dojo...

Her heart began to flutter at the thought that you still kept it with you, and even chose to wear it. Without a single thought, she asked, "That bracelet... is it the same one I gave you when we were younger?"

You smiled to yourself while lowering your hand to your eye level, "Yeah! I wore it the minute I got home! After all, I couldn't wear it back when I was with my mother cause it would be considered feminine, but now I'm allowed to do what I want... So obviously, I would wear one of my most prized accessories!!" You declared and Emma was sure that you might be able to hear her heart beat from how fast her heart was racing right now.

'Guess I still really liked her, huh?' She thought to herself while looking down to smile, "Thank you, [Name]-chan... for always being so kind and nice..." You looked at her with wide eyes before grinning brightly, "I don't think I would have ever known kindness had you not been there for me, Emma-chan..."

And just like that, she fell in love al over again...

Unfortunately for you two, your sweet moment got ruined by the two boys who came in with a two plastic bags full of ingredients.

"You idiots... Did you buy the entire supermarket?!" You hissed at them and the two shared a look before shrugging. Sighing, you felt as if you had aged 10 years and just took the bags to look at the ingredients to start already.

-----

It took you about 2 hours to finish the whole cake, and even though you were supposed to chill it for about 4-5 hours, you decided to fuck it and go with only two hours.

'Hell yeah!! To hell with the recipe! Let me go through my rebellious phase that I never got to have!!'  You cheered to yourself when you pulled after a total of two hours. It was currently 4 AM but as a wise man once said; sleep is for the weak.

And you are not weak!

All three of them huddled around the dining table, watching you with a hawk like gaze as you pulled out out the cheesecake and placed at the table. Their mouths began to water, and Mikey even tried to get a bite in if only Emma hadn't punched his head.

You went back to retrieve a knife, some plates and forks, with Ken helping you out with the cutlery and plates. You all sat with only the kitchen light providing you with illumination.

"Ah, it looks so good!" Mikey whispered as to not wake up Grandpa Sano and Emma nodded with him. Ken was giving you plates to distribute the cheesecake slices and placing a fork to eat with.

With the desert all served up, you all sat in tranquility while eating your own shares.

There was nothing better than eating an Oreo cheesecake with your friends at 4 in the morning.

-----

Just a filler chapter to ease the pain that's about to come with the Tenjiku arc...

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

76.3K 1.4K 100
'Jo, I'm Mikey,' the boy introduced himself. That was my first encounter with Mikey. - Meiyo 'If he really thinks I'm that bad for them, then I guess...
306K 10.7K 12
╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙔/𝙉 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩 �...
35.1K 962 36
Y/n came back to Tokyo and unintentionally got herself involved with toman. She made new friends and got new people to fall for her without even tryi...
18.6K 663 25
My timeline ended. I died in Takashi Mitsuya arms but Takemichi changed my timeline and I was brought back to summer of 2003. Up looking at those si...