It Started with a One-Night S...

Bởi yourerin_

Jisoo, a simple and hard-working young lady didn't expect to get pregnant after having a one-night stand with... Xem Thêm

One - How it started
Early Note
Two - Aftermath 1 (Jisoo)
Three - Aftermath 2 (Taehyung)
Four - The News
Five - In denial
Six - Realization
Not an update
Seven - Our Journey
Eight - The Arrangement
Not an Update
Nine - Getting to Know
Ten - Where it's Going
Eleven - Feelings
Twelve - What the Future Holds?
Thirteen - Breaking the Boundaries
Fourteen - Embarrassed
Fifteen - Let It Be Known (Part 1)
Sixteen - Let It Be Known (Part 2)
Seventeen - Untold Feelings
Not an Update
Nineteen - The Promise
Not An Update
Twenty - Fear
Twenty-One - It Started
Jisoo #PinkVenom
Twenty-Two - Truth Unfolding (Part 1)
Twenty-Three - Truth Unfolding (Part 2)
Not an Update
Twenty-Four - A Love Worth Fighting For (Part 1)
Not an Update
Twenty-Five - A Love Worth Fighting For (Part 2)
New Story!!! His Rebound Girl
Twenty-Six - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 1)
Twenty-Seven - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 2)
Not An Update
Twenty-Eight - Against All Odds (Part 1)
Hello!
Twenty-Nine - Against All Odds (Part 2)
Thirty - Promise
Thirty-One - Bundle of Joy
Thirty-Two - Twisted Journey
Thirty-Three - After a Long Time
Thirty-Four - I want you back
JS1 - Coming Soon!
Thirty-Five - Claiming her back (Part 1)
Thirty-Six - Claiming her back (Part 2)
Thirty-Seven - Claiming Her Back (Part 3)
Thirty-Eight - How It Ends (Part 1)
Story Recommendation
New Story - Option 1
Thirty-Nine - How It End (Finale)
New Story - Option 2
Hello, I'm back!

Eighteen - Confession

1.7K 117 52
Bởi yourerin_

Days passed after their mini getaway. Taehyung and Jisoo never talked about the "I love you" incident. Both of them didn't have the courage to bring up that topic again.

It was Monday morning. Taehyung and Jisoo were having breakfast together. They were silently savoring their food when Taehyung's phone rang.

Hearing his phone ringing, Taehyung stood up and walked towards the kitchen counter where his phone was.

Taehyung: "Jin-Hyung." He said as soon as he picked up the phone.

Jin: "Hello bro. How are you?" He asked from the other line.

Taehyung: "I'm doing good. And you?" He asked, a bit confused about why he was asking him this question early in the morning.

Jin: "Good. Good. So everything's doing well with you? How about Jisoo and the baby?" He asked next.

Taehyung's brows furrowed with all the questioning.

Taehyung: "She's good." He answered while quickly glancing at Jisoo who was about to take a bite of her sandwich.

Taehyung: "All is well with us. Why do you ask?" He asked him.

Jin: "That's good to hear." Taehyung can picture Jin nodding his head.

Taehyung: "What do you want to tell me? I'm sure it's important because you took the time to call me early in the morning, Hyung." He said, anticipating something important he has to say.

Jin: "You knew me very well, little bro." He chuckled. "Well, I called to tell you a not-so-good news." He started.

Taehyung: "What is it?" He asked with curiosity.

Jin: "Your mom called me last night. She said she tried calling you but your phone was off at that time so she called me instead. She told me that-" Jin paused for a moment.

Taehyung: "Just drop it, Hyung." He said, a bit irritated.

Jin: "Excited to hear it, bro? I guess you will not like what I am about to say." He chuckled.

Taehyung hates it when Jin plays with him like this.

Jin: "So, Irene is arriving in Korea this afternoon. Your ex is back." He said.

From sounding playful to being serious.

Jin: "Your mom wants you to accompany her while she stays here for two weeks. And, yes. She's staying in you house." He explained.

Taehyung was speechless. He never thought that she will come back at this time. He and Irene broke up two years ago when she and her family had to migrate abroad. Well, it was her who broke up with him because she said that she cannot stand a long-distance relationship and that she wanted to focus on her studies.

Jin: "So I don't know how you would feel about seeing her again and what would you do with Jisoo while you babysit your ex." He continued.

All Taehyung could do was sigh deeply. Jisoo noticed how his mood changed. She was curious about what his cousin was telling him.

Jin: "Looks like you need time to process it, Tae." He paused for a moment. "She's arriving later at 5 PM. Don't forget to pick her up. She will stay with you at the mansion as your mom said." He told him.

Taehyung: "Okay." He said before taking a deep breath.

Taehyung is not happy hearing this news but what can he do? It was his mom's directive that he needs to follow.

Jin: "Alright. And, I'm curious how you would even tell your future wife about her. Good luck in handling this whole situation, bro." He said before bidding goodbye and ending the call.

Taehyung remained quiet for some time. Is he even ready to face his ex? Them separating two years ago greatly impacted him. Why does she have to come back? Well, it's not like she's coming back permanently. She will just stay in the country for two weeks for whatever reason it is. The thing is she and her family is very close to Taehyung's family. He knew that his mom offered Irene to stay with him because she no longer has family or relatives in the country and besides, their families knew they were in a relationship before.

Jisoo: "Um. Is everything okay, Tae?" She asked with a concerned tone.

Time skipped. It's 7 in the evening.

As instructed by his mom, Taehyung waited for Irene to arrive at the airport and drove her to the mansion. All throughout the time he was with his ex, he tried to act decently towards her. He still finds it awkward to be near her but he doesn't want to think about it too much anymore. He's with her because his mom told him to do so, not like he wanted to be with her.

Taehyung just arrived at his place. He should be staying in the mansion to accompany Irene but he took the time to go to his own place first and make sure that Jisoo is okay.

Now how would he tell Jisoo about his situation?

Jisoo: "Tae." She said with a wide smile on her face.

Jisoo was in the kitchen preparing for their dinner. In a way, she felt excited seeing him again since he left in the morning. There was a change in their routine since she is now completing her studies at home. Because Jisoo's baby bump is already visible, she already took advantage of the special program offered by the university.

Jisoo: "Tired?" She asked him as he walks toward her.

Taehyung: "It's been a long day." He sigh as he placed his bag on the table in the living room.

Taehyung walked to the dining room where Jisoo is. She's already seated and about to have her meal.

Taehyung: "I miss y- Um, I-i miss your f-food." He stuttered.

Avoiding her gaze, Taehyung took the seat in front of her and started eating.

After a moment of silence, Taehyung spoke.

Taehyung: "Hmm. Ji." He started.

Jisoo: "Yeah?" She asked while looking at him.

Taehyung: "Uh-um, I need to stay at my parent's house tonight and probably in the next few days. They, um, asked me to do something so I need to stay there for a couple of days." He told her with a gloomy expression.

Jisoo: "Ow, okay." She just said before looking at the food in front of her.

Hearing what he said instantly made Jisoo feel sad. Why? Well, she's used to having him near her most of the time. Just the thought of him not being near her makes her sad.

Taehyung: "But, I'll still come home to have dinner here and check on you before I go to school." He said with a weak smile.

He was trying to assure her that they'll be fine. Jisoo looked up only to see Taehyung with a weak smile.

Jisoo: "Um, nope. I should be fine here. No need to come here to check on me. That must be tiring. We can just send messages or maybe do facetime." She suggested, forcing herself to smile.

Taehyung: "No, I insist. Besides, I don't want to miss your cooking." He said showing a sincere smile.

Jisoo only nodded while looking at him.

"Why do I feel like something is about to happen?" She thought.

Days passed so quickly. It's been days when Taehyung has been busy with school, accompanying Irene with the stuff that she needs to do which happens to be regarding their family business while making sure that Jisoo is doing okay.

Taehyung has been feeling so tired these days. He misses his normal day-to-day activities. His life with her. As much as he wanted to ditch Irene, he cannot because his mom has been checking on him and Irene almost every day.

Taehyung was on the phone with Jisoo. It was the weekend and Taehyung had to stay in his parents' house.

Taehyung: "Have you eaten yet?" He asked.

He was standing on the front porch of the house.

Jisoo: "No, not yet." She answered.

Taehyung: "Why? It's past lunchtime already. You said you didn't have the appetite during breakfast as well and now you haven't had lunch yet. Is everything okay? Are you sick?" He asked.

Taehyung immediately felt worried for her. He's not used to this.

Jisoo: "I'm okay. I just don't feel like eating. I just want to stay in bed." She answered with a low tone.

Taehyung took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. He noticed how Jisoo seems to be gloomy these days. He can tell the change in how she talks to him, may it be in person or over the phone.

This started when he told her that his mom asked him to accompany a friend, well actually his ex. And yes, he told her. Why? Because she needs to know. Taehyung wanted to be very honest in everything about him. He was hesitant at first of telling her but he did it anyway. His conversation with Jisoo didn't turn out great. After hearing what he said, all Jisoo did was nod her head or just say "okay", "alright", and "hmmm". That's it.

Taehyung: "You're making me worried, Ji." He told her with a worried tone.

Jisoo: "I'm fine. I want to sleep now. Just take care and do not tire yourself with what you're doing there." She said before ending the call.

Taehyung was shaking his head. He was feeling a bit frustrated with the whole situation now. He's stuck with his ex, he misses Jisoo, and he's tired.

After a while, Taehyung thought to get some sleep. He badly needed extra sleep right now. The moment he turned around, he was surprised to see Irene standing at the main door with a curious look.

Taehyung: "Irene." He whispered her name.

"Did she hear my conversation with Jisoo?" He thought.

Irene: "Taehyung." She called his name.

Taehyung: "Were you here all this time?" He asked.

He needed to know if she heard his conversation. If yes, he needed to talk to her about Jisoo and ask her not to tell his parents about his little secret.

Irene: "Um, I just came here. Don't worry. I didn't hear your conversation but I can tell you seemed to be bothered." She told him.

Taehyung felt relieved. He's not ready to have a conversation with Irene about his situation. Atleast, not yet. 

Taehyung: "Okay. I'll go to my room and rest for a while. Just tell the helpers if there's anything you need." He said as he walks past her.

Taehyung walked past her when she gently grabbed his hand. Taehyung immediately stopped in his tracks when he felt her hand in his.

Irene: "Can we talk? About us?" She asked with a pleading tone.

Taehyung looked at her for a moment.

Taehyung: "I don't think there's something that we need to talk about." He answered plainly.

Irene: "But Tae-" She started.

Taehyung: "Stop this, Irene. There's nothing to talk about us anymore. What happened between us is all in the past now." He said, calmly.

Taehyung: "I don't want to go back to that anymore." He said.

With that, Irene released his hand from hers and all she could do was watch Taehyung walk away.

Next day. It's 1 in the morning and Taehyung has been tossing and turning on the bed. It's been hours since he was trying to fall asleep but he can't seem to do so.

He's completely bothered because Jisoo has been avoiding him these days.

"F*ck!" He cursed before pulling himself up.

He then picked up his phone and dialed a number. After a couple of rings, the person on the other line finally picked up the phone.

Taehyung: "RM-hyung." He said.

RM: "Bro, what's up with you? It's freaking 1 AM." He said with a hint of irritation in his voice.

Taehyung: "Hyung, can you come here at the mansion?" He asked him.

RM: "Why?" He asked, confused.

Taehyung: "I need to see Jisoo. I cannot stand this anymore. I need to see her, be near her right now." He told him.

RM: "What?! How about Irene?" He asked.

Taehyung: "That's why I need you here to look after her. I don't even understand why I had to be here and accompany her all the time. This is crazy." He said in frustration.

Taehyung: "I can't stand the cold treatment Jisoo is giving me these days. I miss her already. This is f*ckin unhealthy for the both of us." He told him.

RM: "Okay, okay." He answered. "But wait, are you and Jisoo officially together?" He asked.

Taehyung: "No, not yet. But I'll make sure it will happen soon. I cannot wait anymore." He said.

RM: "Alright. Then I'll be there in 10 minutes." He said before ending the call.

Taehyung quickly took a sweat pants and shirt in his closet and in no time, he already got dressed. He grabbed his car keys and left his room right away. 

There's only person on his mind right now. Her... Jisoo. 

Jisoo was in the kitchen, drinking a glass of water. She too cannot sleep at this hour. She has been thinking about Taehyung.

She glanced at the clock nearby and saw the time.

1:30 AM

Jisoo took a deep breath before walking silently through the hallway. But then, she stopped in her tracks when Taehyung came through the door.

Jisoo: "Tae-" She said as soon as she saw Taehyung standing near her.

Taehyung: "Ji-" He called her name.

Jisoo: "What are you doing here?" She managed to ask him while he walked toward her.

Taehyung didn't say anything, rather he gently pulled her into an embrace.

Surprised, Jisoo dropped her hands to her side, eyes widened, thinking of how she should react to his gesture.

Taehyung: "I miss you, Ji." He confesses, still hugging her tightly.

Jisoo was stunned, unable to find the right words to say.

"He said he misses me."

"What do I tell him?"

She thought.

Jisoo: "What are you doing here, Tae? You should go back to your house." She said, ignoring what he said.

Taehyung: "But this is my home now." He said with his husky voice, not breaking the embrace.

Jisoo: "You should go back there, Tae. Someone needs you there and your mom. You need to do what she say." She told him, stating a fact.

Taehyung: "No, I need to be here. With you, Ji." He answered quickly.

Jisoo didn't speak for a while. She was too surprised by Taehyung's actions. After some time, Taehyung let go of the hug and looked Jisoo in the eye.

Taehyung: "You ignored for the past few days, Ji. I cannot stand this cold treatment from you anymore. I miss my old Jisoo." He told her with sadness in his eyes.

Jisoo: "What are you talking about Tae?" I am not ignoring you." She answered, trying to avoid his gaze.

Taehyung: "You can't deny it, Ji. Ever since I told you about Irene, you became cold towards me. And I hate that." He said trying to catch her eyes.

Jisoo was looking at her side, not wanting to look at him.

Taehyung: "Ji, baby, please." He said with a pleading tone.

Jisoo: "Don't call me that." She almost whispered.

Taehyung: "Why not? I want to call you that. All the sweetest endearment I can think of." He started. "Baby.. Love..." He said softly.

Jisoo: "Why would you call me that? I'm just nobody." She finally said with tears forming in her eyes.

He cupped her face using both of his hands and made her look at him.

Taehyung: "You're nobody?" He asked her while looking deeply to her eyes.

Taehyung: "That's not true." He said while caressing her cheeks using his thumb. "You're my everything now. So, don't you dare say that again, hmm."

Taehyung mustered all the courage that he has to tell her what he truly feels. While there's Jisoo, speechless. Tears finally rolled down her face.

Jisoo: "Don't tell me these things Tae if the only reason why we're together is because of the baby." Her voice cracked.

Taehyung: "Our baby is the reason why we're together but." He said as he wipe those tears away. "But it's our choice to stay together and become a family. Me, you and our baby." He said with a genuine tone.

Jisoo can't help but to cry even more.

Jisoo: "Stop this now, Tae. Don't give me hopes." She said crying.

Taehyung shook his head as he look at her with full love and longing.

Taehyung: "I love you, Jisoo."

Jisoo felt like her heart stopped beating for some time after hearing him say those words again. She burst into tears even more with his confession.

This is not a surprise to her though. She's expecting for this time to happen anyway. She knew this will happen.

She looked down, trying to avoid his stare.

Jisoo: "I was jealous." She finally decided to be tell him her feelings too. 

Jisoo: "I was so bothered when you said that you're with your ex. I was so scared that you and her will-" Her statement was cut off when Taehyung butted in.

Taehyung: "What you're thinking is not going to happen. Don't even think about it, Ji." He said with a soft tone.

Taehyung: "You were jealous." He chuckled. "So does that mean you feel the same as me?" He asked, making her look at him again.

Jisoo nodded with her lips pouting, trying to hold those tears from running down her face. Her reaction made Taehyung smile sweetly.

Indeed, this is the day he has been waiting for. The best day!

Taehyung: "I love you, Jisoo." He said with all sincerity.

Before Jisoo could even respond to him, he leaned forward and finally close the gaps between their lips. It was a sweet peck on the lips.

"You're mine."

He whispered before closing the gap between their lips again. This time he planned to have a long, romantic kiss with his girl. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

32.6K 1.8K 17
Kim Taehyung is the heir of Kim Corporation. He is a serious businessman as well as a famous playboy. He is a handsome, arrogant, stubborn, and intel...
10.1K 511 38
"what's your problem" taehyung "I'm not this type of girl"Jisoo " You're gonna regret your decision now or later I'll make sure of this"Taehyung "Don...
4.2K 291 11
"You didn't just just leave me you left your family." Jisoo and Taehyung had been together since 18-19 years of age but some misfortune events have m...
326K 16.6K 27
irene has always been the first in everything, whilst jisoo always comes in second after her. but what happens when kim taehyung comes into the pictu...