RWBY: Vampire Of The Blue Moon

By IamGamerA

A cover of blue leather. Pages as black as night. A clockwork grimoire. Linked to a silver chain. I'm Vanitas... More

Chapter 1: Beacon
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Yang Vs Vanitas
Chapter 4: Vanitas True Name
Chapter 5: Some Aren't Just Fairy Tale
Chapter 6: Learning About Magic
Chapter 7: Expose
Chapter 8: Roommates
Chapter 9: Getting to know Vanitas
Chapter 10: Past Memory
Chapter 11: The Comfort of Vanitas
Chapter 12: The Melody
Chapter 13: The Match
Chapter 14: The Aftermath
Chapter 15: The Aftermath pt 2
Chapter 16: The Ambush
Chapter 17: The New Group
Chapter 18: The Discussion
Chapter 19: The Date
Chapter 20: After The Date
Chapter 21: The Stray
Chapter 22: Black And Blue
Chapter 23: Return To Beacon
Chapter 24: The Partnership
Chapter 26: First Mission
Chapter 27: Blood In Blue
Chapter 28: Vanilla
Chapter 29: Hanging Out
Chapter 30: Getting In So Trouble
Chapter 31: The Party
Chapter 32: The Cursed Artifact
Chapter 33: The Fight
Chapter 34: A Deal
Chapter 35: Confronting
Chapter 36: His Dark Side
Chapter 37: Ice Queendom
Chapter 38: A Interesting Day
Chapter 39: Mother Problem
Chapter 40: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 41: Back To Together
Chapter 42: Helping Out
Chapter 43: The Dance Party
Chapter 44: Vanitas & Vanilla
Chapter 45: A Request
Chapter 46: Team COUNTER
Chapter 47: The Festival
Chapter 48: The Battle
Chapter 49: The Fall
Chapter 50: After The Fall
Chapter 51: Helping Out An Old Friend
Chapter 52: The Blue Moon Curse
Chapter 53: The Others

Chapter 25: History Lesson

892 22 7
By IamGamerA

Weiss POV

We are currently in professor Oobleack class, he is teaching about the history of Remnant.

Oobleack: According to our history, many years ago there where wasn't four kingdoms but many. An ancient civilization a time before the grimms. We have the Ancient Greek.

I took a quick glance see my team wasn't paying much attention to the class.

Oobleack: Back then semblance and aura wasn't fully develop, and people live without them. Human, faunus life in harmony.

Cardin: Teach no offense but I think those ancient people were dumb to live with those animal amount them.

Oobleack: Well Mr Winchester, if you would have pay attention to my class then maybe you would have a second thought about your choice for word.

This make Cardin shut up as he continues

Oobleack: Yes there was a time of peace. Some city was peaceful but some was at war. War that go on for days, war for land, wealth. But through out those wars hero was born. Brave and powerful warrior, people who is ready to risk their life for the people for their city, their family, their home. As you can see that's what inspired us huntsman and huntress today.

Vanitas sigh, I could heard the boredom in his tone.

Oobleack: Soon war spread all out the world until a peace treaty was made stopping the war that might destroy the whole world. Well most cities some was still at war with one and nother. Back then grimms wasn't a thing but mythical creatures, monsters, demons even gods was said to exist.

I heard sounds of paper flipping I turn seeing Vanitas was spinning his pen.

My jar dropped.

How can he even do that?

Oobleack: But we have no proof of any of those excited and many was just story created by the people. One of the most noticable story is about the hero name Theseus. A Greek warrior how slayed the Minotaur saving his city from it tyranny. I want you all to use him as an example as the next generation of huntsman and huntress of Remnant.

Vanitas: Oh, you really want them all to be hero?

Oobleack: Is there a problem Mr Luna?

Weiss: You jerk what are you doing?

Vanitas stand up and start walking to the podium facing professor Oobleack.

Vanitas: Out of all the Greek warriors you can pick, you pick Theseus. Really?

Oobleack: Like I said is there a problem?

Vanitas: Do you know the full story of Theseus?

Oobleack: Yes, I been study about this for long time. So yes.

Vanitas: Then why don't you tell them the rest of the story, professor.

Oobleack: So you are knowledgeable about Greek history. I thought you where always slacking off in class.

Vanitas: Learning is my main nature, I like to learn new things not listening to something I already know. Now then, so do you want to tell them or should I?

Oobleack: I think you should tell them.

Ruby: What's he talking about?

Yang: I have no idea.

Vanitas turn to us.

Vanitas: Sure that Theseus slayed the Minotaur and saved his city. But do you know what they did to him?

The class was silent.

Vanitas: They exiled him.

Ruby: But he's a hero.

Vanitas: Yes Ruby he's a hero. Who died in disgrace, despised by his people. That's what happens to heroes.

We all when silent again.

Cardin: Just because you are the villain so you are just trying to scare us.

Student 1: Yeah! What do you even know about being a hero!?

Student 2: What a villain like you know anything about hero?

Vanitas: Oh is that so?

He let out are dark aura making them go quite.

Vanitas: You all want to be a hero huh? Then go ahead, and die like one.

His voice was cold and dark completely different from his normal tone.

Oobleack: Alright now Mr Luna, I think that's enough. Yes what Mr Luna said was true but that's all in the past now.

Vanitas: By the way have you heard about the Fall of The Greek?

Oobleack: Yes, according to history the Greek have creature that appear, and strike in the night draining their victims body fluid, those created were bat faunus but some look exactly like human.

Vanitas: And?

Oobleack: The people fought back and a war open up, the people call them vampire. But one day a figure with snow white hair and skin as back as the night with bright blue eyes. They wear normal Greek clothes with a white cloak, holding a book. The figure have a marking on their left chest.

Vanitas: And that figure ended the war.

Oobleack: By kill everyone both human, faunus and vampire. They all die by the figure hand. Some human and faunus managed to survive to tell the tale.

Vanitas: You missed one important details professor.

Oobleack: And that's?

Vanitas: That night was a full blue moon.

Oobleack: Oh why do you think that is important Mr Luna?

Vanitas: The writing said "as the blue moon shine upon us, a figure with snow white hair, and skin as black as the night with bright blue eyes." You missed that part.

Oobleack: Yes I did but that isn't important since blue moon is still an supernatural current that happened in Remnant.

Jaune: Sir, if the this story is true then what happened to the figure?

Oobleack: You don't have to worry my boy it already been thousand years since the figure was last seen so you don't have to worry about them.

Vanitas: Just one more thing, do that figure have these marking?

Professor Oobleack turn seeing Vanitas have his right glove remove revealing the mark on the his right hand.

Oobleack: Haaaaa!

He fall down the ground looking at him.

Oobleack: A discolored, cracked web with an eight-pointed star at its epicenter, that's the exact same marking all down to the design and color. Written in the stone tablet left by the Greek people.

This make everyone in the class step back in fear.

Oobleack: How? The info on it wasn't public knowledge how did you- are you some how related to that figure?

Vanitas: You could say that.

Oobleack: Just what are you?

His voice as shaking, he was shock and scare.

Vanitas: I am Vanitas! The Vampire of The Blue Moon passed on me his name and his book. Yet, I am a human!

He turn to us but something is off about him, the aura that his is letting out wasn't normal, I don't know if this one of his magic spell or not but I see a white hooded cloak figure, with skin as black as night and bright blue eyes with a creepy smile looking at us while patting his head.

By that moment alone all of our skin go pale some students just ran out from the class in fear, he look at us not even carrying about the dark figure that was patting him.

Later that day after class ended

We were still not sure about what happened today in professor Oobleack class.

Ruby: Hey, Weiss.

Weiss: Yes Ruby?

Ruby: Do you see a hooded cloak figure that resemble the one in professor Oobleack story today by any chance?

Weiss: Yeah I saw it, it was petting Vanitas head while looking at us with a creepy smile.

Yang: I never would have thought that Vanitas was related to some thousands years old monster that almost cause the extinction of us all.

Blake: I think the figure in the story and the one that we saw today was vampire.

Ruby: Vampire?

Blake: Yes vampire was said to exist thousand years ago before they're kill off by that figure. And what Vanitas always said he inherited his name and book of the Vampire of The Blue Moon.

Yang: So the Vampire of The Blue Moon was real!?

Blake: Apparently so.

Weiss: By now we know that there are a Vampire Queen and a descendant of the Vampire of The Blue Moon.

Ruby: Do you think that she would wanted revenge for her people?

Blake: That's still mystery. Since she meet him before and let him live.

The door open and Vanitas walk in with Coco and Velvet.

Velvet: Hello.

Coco: Yo.

RWBY: Hi.

Coco: We just wondering, we are about to go on a grimms extermination mission and we noticed that it's quite large so I want to ask. Would you all like to join us on this mission?

Ruby: Really!?

Velvet: Yeah, we all ready got the approval from Ozpin so are you guy in or not?

Ruby: We will!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 212 13
What if Blue could control her corruption? Like change at her own will but everytime she does, it changes another part of her body, descending her f...
15.9K 274 7
The great mysteries of the multiverse and its many possibilities far beyond....... just kidding just wanted to try my own multiverse story
31.2K 658 24
You have enough of this.... Ever since you found out the secret, you can't stand any vampires to have they're way by taking your freedom. Ruki Mukami...
20.4K 268 7
The people of Remnant sleep soundly every day and they can give a living care of what happens at night but in reality there's a mass murderer , a hi...