Astrophile

By Ninecoco2005

At first, pretending to be a boy was simply due to your mother. But after joining a gang, you had to do it if... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
Happy Birthday Chifuyu
Christmas Special
069
070
071
072
Happy New Year
073
5K โ˜† Special
074
075
Happy Birthday Reader
076
077
078
078.5
079
080
Random Scenarios
Valentine's Day Special
081
082
083
Happy Birthday SakuraAyaHarukami
084
Happy Birthday cwoffeejelly
085
086
087
088
089
Happy Birthday Kokonoi
090
091
Study Session With Toman ft. [Name]
092
093
094
Happy Birthday Draken
095
A/N
Happy Birthday Mitsuya
50+K โ˜… Special
096
Happy Toman Day
097
Happy Birthday Sanzu
098
099
100
100th Chapter Special
101
102
103
105
Happy Birthday Shinichirล
106
107
108
109
110
Q&A
111
112
113
Happy Birthday Mikey
Happy Birthday Izana
Happy Birthday Hakkai
114
115
116
117
A/N
A/N

104

6.2K 420 301
By Ninecoco2005

LOOK AT THIS AMAZING ART OF [NAME]!! DOESN'T SHE JUST LOOK THE HOTTEST?! NO WONDER SHE HAS AND ENTIRE ASS HAREM!! IT'S THE HARDWORK OF OUR LOVELY @BRI SO PLS A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!! Btw, this chapter has stuff taken from episode 282 of Gintama. 

-----

By the time you were done beating Manjirō's ass, it was already late at night. You sat down on the fūton after tiring yourself out, watching as Manjirō whimpered quietly. Emma watched in amusement, letting her brother suffer for his own stupidity.

But as you all sat quietly in the living room, all of a sudden you guys heard the door bell ring. Both you and Emma shared a look of confusion as Mikey ran towards the door while yelling about how his saviour had finally arrived.

You and Emma looked confused at each other as Mikey came rushing back in, looking prouder than ever. He immediately moved away from the entrance to reveal...

Ken!!

You looked at him in surprise as Emma shot up from her seat and angrily pointed at him, "What the hell is he doing here?!" She yelled, looking at Mikey for an explanation. The said boy only shrugged his shoulders, "Well, you should have told me you were inviting [Name]-chin and not your 'friend' so that I wouldn't have to call Ken-chin to keep me company!" He explained and you raised an eyebrow at his words.

Ken, who was standing near the entrance door, rolled his eyes and walked over to you, crouching down to your level since you were sitting, and giving you a soft smile, "Hey, [Name]! How was the shopping spree?" His tone was soft when he addressed you and you grinned brighter at his question.

"It went amazing!! We bought so many new clothes and Nii-san paid for it, even though I tried to pay first... He kinda glared at me, so I was too scared to proceed..." You mumbled the last sentence but Ken managed to hear it as he let out a chuckle, "He's your big brother, let him spoil you a bit!" You grinned back at his words as the two siblings behind you continued to banter.

After a while, Ken ended up hauling his own fūton from Mikey's room and placed it beside Mikey's, grumbling about how the Sano siblings just invited him to show you off.

With nothing better to do, you all made the collective decision to sit down and tell each other ghost stories. At first, Ken was a bit hesitant, but seeing everyone's excitement, he found it hard to refuse. Even if he was the burly, Vice-president of Toman, the boy was scared shitless of ghosts.

And so, Mikey decided to go first.

"In a land far, far away... there were five boys protecting a goddess." He stopped for a moment to add the dramatic effect, "One day, the goddess's chest was pierced by an enemy's arrow, and the boys had to charge into the enemy's base in order to save her life."

Okay, this wasn't that scary but it was interesting...

"And so, the boys had to climb this long-ass staircase leading to the Houses of Zodiac, for what seemed like an eternity, ruining their summer vacation!!"

Mikey concluded, as Ken let out a yell, "THAT'S A STAIR-Y STORY, NOT A SCARY ONE!! AND ISN'T THAT SAINT SEIYA?!" But to the taller boy's horror, both you and Emma shuddered in fear.

"Scary! Super scary!" You hissed, with Emma nodding with you, clutching onto your arm to calm herself down, "What part of that story made you freak out?!" Ken yelled at both of you and you simultaneously looked at him with wide eyes, "Ken! There's nothing more scarier than having your entire summer vacation ruined!!"

"See, I told you it was scary!!" Mikey leaned back into his seat, holding onto his crisscrossed legs. Ken seemed pissed at his words, "Like hell, was it scary!! Tell another one, jackass!!"

Raising his hands in mock surrender, Mikey tried to think of another story when one popped up in his head. His expressions became grim as he turned to you four, with your faces only being illuminated from the two flashlights you guys had placed. To set the mood of the room, you and Emma decided to turn off the lights and it really did help in adding that creepy effect.

"Alright, here I go..." You three braced yourselves for another story from Mikey as he took a deep breath to begin.

"In a land far, far away... there were a pair of siblings who were abandoned by their parents..."

"-but one time, the younger brother got ill."

"They lived in poverty, but they got by with each other's support... However, unable to bear his responsibility, the older brother left his younger brother at the shrine and ran away..." You covered your mouth in horror at how awful of an older brother he was, but still remained invested in the story.

"After a while, the older brother was overridden with guilt and he decided to return to the shrine... but five years had already passed..."

"He didn't find his brother, instead he found a child sobbing in front of the shrine..." You felt Emma squeeze your hand as Ken decided to grasp your other hand, realising that Mikey actually had a pretty good tale this time.

"He asked the child, Are you lost, kid? and for some reason, the sight reminded him of his brother..."

"He walked over to him, and stood near the boy... The boy slowly turned his head, and it was then that the elder brother heard a crack coming from the child's neck... Nii-san!!"

"The boy jumped immediately at his brother!! No one can escape Andromeda's web!! Nii-san, you are going to die here!!"

"Hm.. Who's gonna die here? The older brother turned out to be Phoenix as he flew in the sky!!" Mikey reenacted.

"It's you!!"

Almost immediately, Ken jumped at Mikey in anger, "WHAT KIND OF 'IT'S YOU!' USAGE IT THAT, YOU PRICK?! WHY'D IT TURN INTO SAINT SEIYA AT THE CRUCIAL MOMENT?!" The tattooed boy shook Mikey by his collar, demanding answers as you and Emma huddled together in fear, "Oh, you've got to be kidding me!! How's this shit remotely scary?!"

"Don't lie, Ken-chin!! I saw you grab onto [Name]-chin's hand!!" Mikey retaliated as Ken shot back as well, "I'll admit, the starting was good!! But why the fuck did it end with Saint Seiya?!"

"Hey! It's a good anime! Currently, its one of my favorites!!" Mikey defended as the tattooed boy almost punched his shorter friend, "Who gives a shit about your favorites?! You know what?! Emma, you tell one cause I ain't listenin' to another one of his crappy Saint Seiya fanfictions!!"

"Huh? Me?" She pointed at herself and you gave her a thumbs up as encouragement. Deciding to finally begin, she took a deep breath, "Alright..."

"In a land far, far away, there was a husband, a wife and their daughter, a family of three. But the couple's relationship was on the rocks, and the husband... overcame with rage, murdered his wife." She spoke in a low voice that put everyone at the edge of their seats. Who knew Emma had such a scary story?

"He carried his wife's body up the mountains, and buried it there in the dead of the night... The guilt of commiting a murder played a part, but most of all, his daughter weighed heavily in his mind... The more he thought about it, the heavier his body felt."

"Completely unaware of how he felt, the daughter woke up that morning... with a smile on her face." Now Mikey was the one to grab onto your arm and Ken squeezed your hand tightly.

"Because even though you two were fighting all the time, it looks like you've finally made up."

You frowned in pity at the daughter. Poor thing didn't even know what happens with her mother.

"Rather than making the husband relieved, the smile only made him uneasy." Emma continued as you all leaned forward.

"Your mother is not here, she's visiting her family."

You guys didn't dare interrupt Emma's story, even though Mikey had a habit of not keep his mouth shut for more than three minutes, even he was fully invested in the story.

"What are you saying, dad? Mom's right there, clinging onto your back."

All your breathings hitched as you guys felt a chill run up your spine.

"A Phoenix rises from the ashes over and over!!"

At this instant, Ken practically started telling loudly, "WHERE THE HELL DID PHOENIX COME FROM?!"

But apparently, you calmed him down but placing one hand on his shoulder and another on your chest, gesturing him that it was your turn. He sat back down, and you decided to take one of the flashlights and positioned it below your face, making your face seem scarier already.

Ken had some faith in you. He knew you wouldn't pull the same shit as the two Saint Seiya obsessed siblings...

"In a land far, far away, lived a very wealthy lady." You began and the mood you had set had already convinced Ken that you would do well.

"One day, she got a new pegasus doll as a present, so she threw away her unicorn doll named Jabu." It was then, that it dawned upon the tattooed boy, "ISN'T THAT LADY SAORI?! THIS REEKS OF SEIYA ALREADY!"

You ignored his statement and continued, "One day, she heard her phone ring."

"Hello? It's me, Jabu. Why'd you throw me away? You'll pay for that. I'm heading over right now."

Hearing your eerie tone, Ken calmed down a bit after he realised that even if your story was a rip-off, at least it sounded scary.

"I-It can't be. It can't be Jabu... How could a fodder character who was eliminated in volume 3 of the manga, come back now? I can't believe it!"

"What are you even talking about?!" Ken cried out, clearly distressed with the unhealthy amount of Saint Seiya references in this story session.

"She heard the phone ring again... Hello? It's me Jabu. I'm at the intersection on Third now. We'll see each other soon..."

"The phone then ringed again, Hello? It's me, Jabu. The signal just turned green."

Ken's face lightened up at the cool detail, "Oh, I get it! He's gonna gradually get close before saying he's right behind her in the end, right?" No one answered him, but he still felt better knowing that at least he'll go to sleep after hearing a good story.

"The phone ringed again... Hello? It's me Jabu. I just took a left at the intersection."

"His reports are getting too detailed!!" Ken yelled in exasperation, "There's too much Jabu in this thing!!"

"The phone ringed once more, Hello? It's me, Jabu. I'm in front of the police box."

Ken almost hit his head in the wall at annoyance, "He's lost, isn't he?! Jabu's totally lost, right?!"

You smiled creepily while continuing, "The phone rang once again, Hello? It's me, Jabu. I'm at the intersection."

"He's back at the intersection?" Ken butted in as he felt Mikey fearfully grip onto his arm. What the fuck was this blonde midget getting so scared of? Jabu getting lost?!

"Hello? It's me, Jabu. My horn just triggered a body search." Your words only frustrated Ken even further, "Who cares?! Hurry it the hell up!!"

"Hello? It's me, Jabu. I just got to the airport."

"HE'S COMING BY PLANE?! WAS HE REALLY THROWN THAT FAR AWAY?! JUST HOW LONG IS THIS GONNA TAKE?!"

"Hello? It's me, Jabu. I just got back to the intersection."

This prompted Ken to scream in rage, "What does he mean, he got back?! He's done nothing but wander around the intersection for a while!!"

"Hello?!" This time the tone you used to portray Jabu made it seem like he was an idiot who felt guilty, "I apologise for calling at this late hour. It's me, Jabu. I'm really sorry for calling so many times!"

You then continued to add, "Not the unicorn, just a horse."

"HE GOT HIS HORN BROKEN OFF?!" Mikey had to literally hold Ken in place in order to let you complete your story.

"I'm in Morocco for personal reasons, so I might not make it today..."

"MOROCCO?! HE LOST HIS HORN IN MOROCCO?!" Ken hollered as you bit down your laugh.

"Eh? Miss, you're in Morocco too?"

"WHY IS THE LADY HELPING JABU OUT?!" This time, Ken tried to grab onto a vase to hit your head so you would stop blabbering nonsense and come back to your senses but Emma held him back.

"She told Jabu to send a selfie of where he was at..." You grinned at the final moment.

"It revealed a selfie of Jabu standing in front of a castle... RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!"

Ken choked at your delivery of the story, "THAT'S WHERE YOU DECIDE TO USE IT?!

"Unfortunately, Jabu wanted his revenge despite her help. And so, he entered the house, while the lady hid in her room, locking it behind her. But then... The door knob started twisting, and the phone began to ring as well!"

Emma let out a small yelp, as she buried her head in Mikey's shoulder out of terror, "Out of fear, the lady decided to cut the wire of the phone, and almost immediately, the door knob stopped twisting..."

The climax of the story was about to approach as everyone sat at the edges of their seats, "My Lady, it's me, Jabu... A voice from behind her, rang...."

"And then... IT'S YOU!!- The Phoenix has arrived, impaling Jabu!!"

"WE DON'T NEED THE 'ITS YOU' IN HERE!!" Ken cried out, clutching onto what little hair he had and rocking himself back and forth after finding out his new found fear; Saint Seiya references.

"And then, another Phoenix appeared!! Right behind you!!"

"NOT BEHIND PHOENIX!!" Ken begged as Mikey pat his back in sympathy.

"But, right behind Lady Saori... Phoenix is clinging to your back."

"And another one behind that one, It's you!" Your words made Ken genuinely cry, "I told you!! We've already used that punchline!!"

"And another one, Right behind you!!"

"Phoenix is clinging."

"It's you!!"

"Right behind you!"

"Phoenix is clinging."

"It's you!"

"Right behind you!!"

By now, both Sano siblings had begun to chant the three lines in perfect order with you. Ken, who was seated on his fūton, began to silently sob in fear of what had possessed the three of you.

Ultimately, he ran out the entrance, and outside the house. All of a sudden, you all stopped and started cackling loudly.

When Ken had left to get his fūton before the storytime, you and the Sano siblings decided to prank him. You wiped one of your tears from laughing too much at Ken's reaction before turning to Manjirō.

"Ah, Manjirō... bring him back in or he's gonna actually have mental breakdown..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 672 23
"๐™„ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š" - แด‡ษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ -
4.8K 174 14
โ‹†.หš แกฃ๐ญฉ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€? ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ? ...
120K 3.2K 27
I don't have a actual plan for this story. (Not yet) It starts off with being neighbors to Mikey and Baji. That's pretty much as far as I gotten for...
82.5K 1.5K 100
'Jo, I'm Mikey,' the boy introduced himself. That was my first encounter with Mikey. - Meiyo 'If he really thinks I'm that bad for them, then I guess...