Cuddle Bug (Bucky x reader)

Por BlueEyedGirl83xo

Y/N is an analyst, and one of the best. Tony recruited her a year ago to the Avengers Compound, where she liv... Más

An Ordinary Day
Failed date
Self defense
Stood up
Sunday walk
Dinner
New Home
The weekend
Saturday adventure
Farmer's market
Cuddle time
Gun shots
Loki
Dress shopping
The boys made it home
A new wardrobe and panic attacks
Date part 1
Date part 2
Late nights and early mornings
Farmers market cut short
Time at the pool
Cleaned phone
Reassuring Sam
A relaxing evening
Vacation talks
Revisit of self defense
An exhaustive day
Ice cream date
A Friday night in
A Mischievous Morning
A date at the zoo
Crepe's and kisses
Movie night
A sweet awakening
Leg massage
Before the big mission
Taken
Cold
Experiment
Rescued
Doctor Cho
Healing
Peach crepes
Promise of a bath
Medicine
Thunder
One month anniversary
Bucky's worries
Back to meals
Back to the suite
An interesting morning
Tests and girl talk
Sam's night
Doctor Sloan
A surprise picnic
A steamy evening
Nightmares
Alone time
Reading
Love
First time together
A very good morning
Thor's arms
Bath
Pushing the comfort zone
Important questions
Journals
Dragonfly
Morning coffee
A night in
Emerging memories
Bubble bath
Doctor Sloan's new orders
Cowgirl
Cramps
Trying to get back to routine
Laundry and a shower
Argument
A week apart
Clint's dad talk
Together again
Team adventure at the zoo
Discrete
Pillow talk
Jack's number
Preparation for Sam's date
A little bit of Faith
Return to work
End of Day 1
A successful week
A snuggly day
Lonely
House tour
Monster
Safety
Cuddles and Sam's return
Questions and Answers
Posing
Moving into the cabin
Couple time
Sweet mornings
Kate
Living room set up
Fog
Eggs and Bacon
Down the toilet
Puffball
Doctor Adam Volkov
Shockwaves
The Calm
The storm
Safe
Fury's data
Decrypting data
The raft
Guns and secrets
Morning drive
Hope
Future Mrs Barnes
Asgardian lullabye
Celebration
Ready for Monday
Loki knows
The three Godfathers
Yes
Thanksgiving morning
In
Freedom
Thankful
Epilogue

Cuddle time part 2

7.3K 193 15
Por BlueEyedGirl83xo

"There you are, what took you so damn long?" Sam started sassing you as you came in. Bucky let go of your hand and went and pulled out a chair for you to sit down that was between Sam and Natasha.
"Thank you" you looked at Bucky shyly and sat down before he pushed your seat back in. He went and took the spot on the other side of Sam, beside Steve and sat down.
"Do you have plans tonight?" Tony looked at you pointedly. "Pepper has a meeting tonight of all nights. I thought we could work on the data a bit more" he seemed excited.
"Umm" you looked down shyly.
"She has plans" Bucky spoke up. "We were talking about them on our way back" he added quickly.
"Can't you wait until tomorrow Tony? She normally works six days a week as it is" Bruce said.
"There's a lot of data to go through, and I know she likes to get a head start on it" Tony shrugged.
"I'd like to take my evening off, if that's okay" you looked up worriedly. You normally weren't one to say no to Tony.
"That's perfectly fine, I'll get a head start on it" Tony shrugged and you immediately felt guilty.
"Tony, I'm really sorry. I can work if you need me to" you looked at Bucky apologetically.
"No, you are taking your day off sexy legs" Sam shook his head. "Follow up with your plans"
"Stop thinking you are being selfish, you dear kitten, are the furthest thing from it. Besides, we all normally take the weekends off thanks to you" Loki gave a soft smile.
"Well, I know no one likes working on the weekends, so I try to schedule everything accordingly" you blushed a bit when he called you out.
"We all appreciate that" Wanda smiled at you. "It gives us more time to be together as a family" she looked lovingly at Pietro and Vision.
"That and I get to see Aunt May a lot more" Peter smiled. "Since I finished college, I was barely getting home to see her, but the last year has been a lot better."
"Here, eat something" Sam passed you a platter and you saw it was roast, with rosemary potatoes and asparagus. You took what you wanted and waited for everyone to finish filling their plates before taking a bite. The flavor exploded in your mouth and you moaned appreciatively.
"We also have apple pie for dessert" Pepper smiled down at you. "Bucky told us that you normally like what they served in the cafeteria on Sundays, so we found out what the menu was and had it made since it's your first weekend with us"
"We were going to have seafood casserole, but someone was busy most of the day" Tony looked at Sam.
"I never miss my Sundays" Sam shrugged. "Y/N keeps a man busy"
"Where do you go?" Vision asked curiously.
"Farmer's market" you smiled shyly. "They have some great food trucks there, and I love the fresh fruits they have to keep in my room"
"You know, you can eat the fruit in the kitchen. That's what it's there for" Pepper rolled her eyes and gave a small smile.
"I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have my evening snacks" you blushed.
"Just grab it from the fridge" Tony shrugged.
"I can't do that" you shook your head. "This is a lot already"
"This is your home too, you don't need the extra expense" Tony shook his head.
"Some of it is strawberries" you admitted.
"Okay, that you would have to buy" he gave in. "We have everything else. Stop spending what you don't need to. You've been saving up" he shrugged.
"Do you have cotton candy grapes?" you asked softly. "Or peaches?"
"No, but I'll order it in" Tony shrugged nonchalantly and gave a smile. You flushed a bit and gave a soft nod. "You can eat in the lab too. I just want you to make sure you don't get garbage everywhere"
"I'm not a slob Tony" you rolled your eyes, and focused on your meal.
"Did you buy your earrings and necklace?" Nat asked as you were almost done.
"No, it's too pretty" you shook your head. "I'm afraid I'd ruin it" you gave a half smile.
"You deserve pretty things" she leaned over and kissed your cheek. "Stop with the negative thoughts"
"Apple pie" Happy announced suddenly and he started sending it around the table. You took a small slice and passed it to Nat who took a bigger slice and then traded your plates and you giggled and started eating happily.
"You do have a sweet tooth I see" Loki grinned at you. You nodded shyly while chewing your food. "Tell me Kitten, do you like chocolate?" he raised an eyebrow.
"Very much so" you swallowed before answering.
"Seeing as our mission this week is in Germany, I'll have to bring you back some" he gave a small smile.
"Oh, you don't have to do that" you blushed.
"Nonsense, you've always wanted to travel. Take it as a thank you for helping me get out of the compound" Loki grinned.
"Why can't you leave the compound anyway?" you asked curiously.
"He needs to prove himself, after what he did in New York. That and he has stabbed Thor a few times" Tony answered you quickly.
"He was being mind controlled though" you looked at Tony. "And aren't they like, immortal?"
"We can die too Lady YN, but we are brothers. I'm used to Loki's tantrums" Thor spoke up.
"Call it his recovery period" Tony shrugged.
"It's a long one" you sighed.
"You sure you don't want to work tonight?" Tony gave a grin.
"She's sure" Bucky spoke up. You blushed and finished your pie and stood up to go put your dishes away. You were feeling over full and a little overwhelmed with today. You really just wanted to go read for a bit.
"Thank you for the meal" you said shyly as you left the table. You could feel people's eyes on you which didn't help the anxiety at all. You hurried to your suite and closed the door.

Once you were safely inside you put your book away and selected a new one to read. You wondered silently if Bucky was serious about joining you, and you grabbed Aurora before slipping out into the balcony. You laid across the swing and put Aurora on your stomach and started reading. You didn't like how quiet it was so you turned on your love songs and started humming to them, putting your phone back in your bra.
"Hey cuddle bug" Sam came through your bedroom door.
"Sam, it's about damn time" you sighed and he sat down and you slipped your head on his lap.
"What was that look for at supper?" he asked, having a feeling he knew the answer.
"Bucky asked me on a date, but he's so out of my league and I don't want to fuck it up" you pouted.
"It's about time he asked you" Sam grinned. "There ain't no man out of your league. Stop thinking like that" he shook his head, and started to card his fingers through your hair. "He's liked you a long time. And I know for a fact you've liked him too. Out of your league my ass" he ruffled your hair a bit and you glared at him.
"I'm just a data analyst" you whispered softly, so softly he could barely hear it.
"You missy, are much more than that" he whispered back defeatedly. He looked up as he saw one of the doors open and Bucky came out of his room with Alpine up on his shoulder. "Should have known he was part of your plans" he chuckled.
"Don't leave, it's okay" you blushed.
"Oh, I ain't leaving. He knows we are a package deal" Sam spoke up louder as Bucky got closer. "So you think you are taking my cuddle bug on a date now?" he demanded, trying to seem protective.
"I believe I am, she did say yes" Bucky gave a proud smile, getting to your swing.
"Don't you dare hurt her" Sam tapped you and you sat up, moving sideways slightly. Aurora jumped up onto your shoulder and mewed in protest. "I'm watching you Tinman" Sam chuckled and stood up.
"Where are you going?" you asked quickly.
"To call my sister, you'll be fine" he chuckled and went back through your bedroom to leave. Bucky quickly took his spot and put his arm around you again. Aurora and Alpine both jumped down to lay on the ground together and purring loudly.

"My bedroom seems to be a high traffic area" you giggled softly.
"Sam comes in my room all the time too, same with Stevie. I told Steve I'm busy tonight" he murmured softly to you, and pulled you in closer. You put your feet up and nuzzled into him.
"How busy?" you asked, looking up at him through your eyelashes.
"Busy until bedtime" he chuckled softly. "I'm finally getting to cuddle the cuddle bug"
"I just really like affection" you blushed a bit. "I've always been this way around people I'm comfortable with" you admitted.
"Where am I headed this week?" he asked gently.
"Europe again, London this time. Five bases, the schematics are loaded into the jet already" you looked up at him, and saw him smiling down at you endearingly. "They are also in your email" you added softly.
"You always think of just about everything" he chuckled, and rubbed his hand up and down your back.
"I like to be thorough" you shrugged and nuzzled in again.
"You always are" he smiled softly and you looked up at him with a smile, and bit softly on your bottom lip. "Can I try something?" he asked after staring at your lips for a moment too long. You nodded, wondering what he was up to. He put his book down and reached for your hips easily, and picked you up easily, as if you were a feather and settled you into his lap. You couldn't help the initial squeal when you felt weightless for a moment, then the following giggle as you realized he liked it better when you snuggled on his lap. You wriggled slightly, feeling his erection again and tried to be mindful not to move too much. You flushed at the thought of what that would possibly mean. He cleared his throat as you moved to put your head on his shoulder and nuzzled in again. "Is this okay?" he asked softly, barely above a whisper, seeming shy all of the sudden.
"This is perfect" you cooed gently and went back to your book. He picked back up his book and started reading, seeming to be completely content. He held you with one arm, dancing his fingers slightly on your leg making you want to squirm again, more out of the pleasure of the moment. You hadn't felt this kind of peace in a long time, and were enjoying the intimacy of the moment.
"You're next Saturday, the one you take for yourself... Can I come too?" Bucky whispered after a while. He had cleared his throat a few times nervously and you knew he had been wanting to ask that question for a while.
"You'll be bored" you sighed softly. "I don't want to bore you"
"I think I'll be the furthest thing from bored. I liked the pictures" he shrugged, and you could feel his voice vibrating through your body, giving you pleasure.
"Okay" you nodded. "But no complaints" you blushed.
"A day out with you? I won't be complaining" he chuckled, and you wriggled that time eliciting a small groan from him.
"Maybe I should move" you blushed a deep red.
"I like you where you are" he shook his head and tightened his hold on you. You leaned into him again and watched the sunset once in a while, while you continued to read. He would interrupt your reading once in while to ask you more questions about you, what your likes and dislikes were. You could tell he really was putting in a lot of effort to get to know you. You would counter with questions about him. You were learning a lot about his work with the team before you started, and he glossed over his time with Hydra. He was happy to talk about before the war, and when he was with the howling commandos. He described the pre-serum Steve Rogers and you giggled slightly, having seen the pictures but it was nice to hear someone else tell you about it, having known it in real life. He paused after a while when the music changed and you felt him chuckle. "You are such a surprise" he smiled and you looked up at him.
"What?" you asked softly.
"You like the oldies too?" he raised his eyebrows.
"I like pretty much anything, I love a good love song" you shrugged.
"I haven't heard that song in forever" he mused as you both listened to Ella Fitzgerald sing "At Last". "Steve sometimes plays it on his record player, but we've been so busy lately, we haven't had time"
"Sorry about that, the data really has been helping with finding key bases" you flushed.
"I don't mind it" he shook his head. "It's good to keep busy" he gave a soft smile. "What are you looking forward to this week?" he looked at you expectantly.
"I get to see my new office when we aren't working on the special project, so I'm excited for that. I'm also excited to see some pictures from London, and then there's our date on Saturday as long as you are back by then or don't cancel" you word vomited it all out quickly.
"I'm not missing out on this date, I've waited a long time for it" he flushed a bit. "I'll make sure we are done and home by Friday. Maybe I'll even get you out of the office earlier than expected on Saturday" he winked at you. You blushed again, and nuzzled back into his neck and put your finished book down to look out at the almost fully setting sun. It was getting dark quickly, so you knew it was almost time to turn in for the night. You didn't want today to be over, you were enjoying your time with Bucky. You noticed he put his book down too, and wrapped both arms around you securely. The night air started bringing in a bit of a breeze, but Bucky's body heat was keeping you warm. When an especially strong breeze came, you shivered slightly and he looked at you worriedly.
"You should get to bed" he whispered, sounding a bit saddened by it.
"I want cuddles though" you pouted.
"I'll tell you what, I'll hurry back and make sure you get more cuddles" he chuckled into the top of your head. You wiggled in his lap again, nuzzling in the side of his neck.
"Promise?" you whispered, thinking this was more like one of the best dreams.
"I promise" he nuzzled against you slightly and you sighed with a nod. You grabbed your book and picked up Aurora who mewed in protest.
"Good night Bucky" you gave a shy smile. "I had a lot of fun today" you blushed slightly.
"I'll hopefully see you at breakfast" he stood up, standing close to you for a moment. You looked up at him curiously and he flushed a bit, his gaze going between your eyes and your lips. He cleared his throat and took a step back.
"I'll see you there" you smiled at him and took a few steps to your door and went in to get changed for bed.  

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

35.1K 689 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
77.3K 1.3K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
18.4K 387 47
Evelyn had lost everything the day Hydra took her. Her friends, her family, and her freedom. She had given up hope and then The Avengers attacked t...
23.2K 671 40
She was the gem of SHIELD, the one that everyone knew of, but no one had seen or met, except Nick Fury. She was talked about by everyone, all hoping...