Falling Effect

By holl1e27

The Falling Effect: When you do something that causes something else to happen (i.e. you fall down, you scrap... More

SYNOPSIS AND AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS AND PLAYLIST
Prologue
1. Finding Out
2. Telling the Truth
3. To Forgive or Not To Forgive
4. Twins are Genetic!
5. Whining and Dining
6. Hockey Pucks, You're Fucked
7. Twin Sisters and Little Sisters
8. Nightmares and Comfort
9. Drinks and.. Forks?
10. Rough Night?
11. Future Sister-In-Law
12. Kicking and Screaming
14. Intimate
15. Date Night
16. She Was Never Yours
17. Beach Boys
18. Mama and Mamacita
19. There Will Be No Cocomelon in This House
20. Daddy Issues
21. Lover Boy
22. Forever and Always
23. I Do
24. Love is More Than A Four Letter Word
25. Bonded For Life
26. Get Pucked
27. Gala Preparations
28. Needy
29. Baby Voice Activated
30. Christmas Eve-Eve
31. Baby's First Christmas
32. Sunday Mornings
33. Mother Pucker
34. (Double) Lunch Date
35. Beach Babies
35. Mornin' Lovin'
36. Powdered Sugar
37. Die-Hard Swifties
38. Cup Finals
39. Fantasy Land
40. Yes, Asher Still Loves Taylor Swift
41. Precious Moments Ruined
42. Lost Your Mind
43. Trial and Error
44. Walking and Talking
45. 365 Days
46. Not Just Another Sweet Romance
47. Sick Days
48. Birthday Boy
Epilogue - Forever My Always
BONUS CHAPTER - 1
BONUS CHAPTER - 2
Most Valuable Parent?
Book Poll - Updated!
Spin-Off: In Dirty Harmony - Release Date Announced!
Book 2: Falling Forward
Book 3: Falling Together

13. All Mine

39.8K 930 214
By holl1e27

From here on out there will be mature scenes, this is the only warning I'm putting so if you don't like smut, I'd only read the first part of this chapter.

*

Versace on the Floor - Bruno Mars

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I reached my arm out to find it on my nightstand, after a second of moving my hand a couple of times to find it I finally felt it underneath my palm. Not even looking at the caller ID I answered and put the phone up to my ear, my eyes still closed, "Hello." I said roughly.

I heard a cough on the other end of the phone, "Son." My eyes shot open, fully aware of the pounding in my head from my hangover.

"What do you want, Thomas." I said through gritted teeth.

"Is that how I raised you to talk to me." He said as I almost laughed.

"The fact that you still think you raised me, just proves my point every time we talk." I say, sitting up and leaning against the headboard.

"God, your mother really has brainwashed you." He says, as I grip my phone tighter.

"I'm only going to ask one more time, Thomas. What. Do. You. Want?" I spoke out, my voice as cold as ice.

He sighs over the phone, "I've been trying to get ahold of your mother, but she won't answer. Your sister has been no help at all, no thanks to your mom."

"You really think I'm gonna let you see her? God, have you learned nothing?!" I said, my voice raising slightly.

"I just need some money, that's all."

"Why, so you can buy more drugs, or more prostitutes? No way in hell are we going to give you any money, so I suggest you finally learn how to keep a job." I said as I hung up, knowing I wouldn't be able to take one more second of talking to him.

My hands were in fists, the sheets mixed in with my fingers. My head was pounding even harder than was before. Anger and hangovers are not a good mix. It wasn't until I looked to my nightstand that I saw a glass of water and Advil laying there, my face softened, knowing only one person that would've done that.

"You know, I wasn't lying, when I told Ellie I don't fall in love."

Shit.

Running my hands through my hair, I knocked the Advil down, before slowly getting up and dragging my feet to the bathroom.

After I was done, I threw on some sweatpants and made my way down stairs. Rubbing my eyes as I walked in the kitchen a voice spoke up, "Morning Sunshine!" Evelyn said with a cheeky grin.

I placed my hand on my chest, "Jesus woman, you scared the shit out of me." I said as she quietly chuckled.

"Sorry." She gave me a guilty look as she shrugged her shoulders, shoving another spoonful of Coco Puffs in her mouth.

"Sure, you are."

I glanced at her as she looked at the marble countertop, "Hey. Are you okay?" Last night couldn't have been easy for her.

Her eyes met mine, "What? Yeah, I'm fine."

"Yet somehow, I can't stop myself from falling for you." The memory flashed through my mind the minute her eyes met mine.

Fuck.

She let out a shaky breath, the sexual tension currently through the roof. But there was something else in those light green eyes that I couldn't quite place.

"I should go get ready." She says getting up and putting her bowl in the dishwasher.

"Yet somehow, I can't stop myself from falling for you."

The words replayed in my head. Was that even true, did I mean what I said? Am I falling for her? No. I don't do relationships.

But, what if I did.

She started to walk out of the kitchen, "Evelyn." I find myself saying, before she stops in her tracks before she turns around, "Hm?" She hums, her curious green eyes meeting mine as I suck in a long breath. Slowly walking towards her, she looks up at me.

"I meant what I said last night." I say, my hand grazing hers. I'm tired of hiding whatever this is.

She lets out another shaky breath as I find my hands coming up to her jaw, "Tell me no." I say as I start to lean in.

My lips barely graze hers, as her eyes shut. "Do it, Greyson." The minute my name rolls off her tongue my lips are on hers. I swear I felt sparks fly through my body, especially when her hands wrapped around my waist, pulling herself closer to me.

This kiss was... well, it was the best goddamn kiss I've ever had.

Sure I've kissed girls before, but not like this, and it usually didn't last long.

I knew I had to pull away, but I couldn't find myself to do so. Instead I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip, as she let me in and our tongues danced perfectly together. I started walking, backing her into the wall, before her back hit it, I pulled away for a second as she groaned, "Tell me no Evelyn. Or some help me God, I will fuck you right here against this wall."

Her now dark green eyes ran a hand down my bare torso, my abs flexed under her touch.

"How the fuck are you even real." She said, taking her bottom lip in between her teeth.

"You're not saying no." I said as her eyes, that were filled with desire, finally met mine again.

She sucked in a breath, "I can't." She said as my brows slightly furrowed. "I can't say no."

The minute the words left her mouth, my lips were back on hers. Running my hands down her back I roughly grabbed her ass as she moaned into the kiss.

Yeah we've had sex before, but I honestly don't remember hardly anything about it, we had ended up drinking more when we got back my pla- our place.

"Fuck, Greyson." She threw her head back as I sucked on her neck, quickly finding her sweet spot, directly underneath her earlobe. I sucked a little extra there, before moving down.

"Lift your arms baby." I said as she lifted her arms, grabbing the hem of her shirt my eyes met hers, "Are you sure?" I asked as her as she leaned up on her tippy toes and kissed me, "I've never been more sure about anything in my life, than I am right now."

Whatever control I had left, was out the window. Letting out a low growl I quickly pulled her shirt off, revealing her amazing tits.

"Fuck..." I mumbled under my breath as I took them in. She must've taken it the wrong way as she went to cover herself up, most likely because of her pathetic prick ex boyfriend. I grabbed her wrist, "Don't." I took her in, as she stood there in just her black lace panties, which weren't going to last much longer. My hand reached down to circle her already hardened nipple as goosebumps raised on her skin. "Fucking perfect."

Kissing her jaw, I slowly made my way down to her tits, sucking and nipping at her nipple before moving to the other one. I grabbed her waist as I kissed down her stomach, before grabbing the waistband on her panties before ripping them off, sliding them down her legs as she stepped out of them. I ran a finger through her folds, "Already soaking wet."

"Just for you." She said as she took her bottom lip in between her teeth.

I lightly slapped the inside of her thighs, telling her I wanted her legs more apart as she did so. I quickly slid two fingers into her perfect pussy as I sucked on her clit. Her hand tangled into my hair as she breathed heavily.

"Fuck, Greyson. Don't stop." She moaned my name, which only made me even harder.

I sucked and licked as I added a third finger and she nearly screamed, feeling her tighten around my fingers I knew she almost done when her legs started to shake and she came all over my fingers. My hand on her waist reached around her back to make sure she stayed standing.

I stood up, licking the tip of my fingers before groaning, "You taste fucking amazing." I said as she grabbed my hand and licked my fingers all the way from the top to the bottom. God if that felt good on my fingers, imagine what it feels like on my dick. "It's kind of... sweet." She said as I quickly pecked her lips, "Sweet and addictive." I said as she reached around my neck, pulling me down till her lips felt mine again, before she pulled away.

"Your turn." She said as she grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants and pulled them down, my boxer briefs going with them as her eyes widen.

"Fuck." She mumbled, quiet enough I almost didn't catch it.

She wrapped her hand around my length, pumping back and forth a few times before I grabbed her wrist, "Later."

I said as she slightly pouted, "I need to be buried deep inside of you. Right. Now." I said as she let out a shaky breath and nodded.

My lips met hers once again as my hands wandered down passed her ass to the back of her thighs as I lifted her up. Her ass touching my cock the whole time was making the short walk to the living room difficult.

I grabbed a couple of the blankets that were on the couch on the way, before spreading them out.

"Do you want me on top or bottom?" She asked biting her lip.

"Bottom." I replied as she laid down, and I slowly climbed on top of her.

"You aren't going to grab a condom?" She asked as I let out a soft chuckle.

"Evy, you're already pregnant."

"Yeah, but your rule."

No condoms. No sex. Period.

"Screw the rule, I want to feel your tight pussy clenched around my cock without a fucking condom in the way." I say as she smiles, "I'm going to bareback the absolute the fuck out of you."

"I'm not gonna be able to walk tomorrow, am I?" She asked, her eyebrows raised.

"Baby, you won't be able to walk in an hour." I say as I put my hand behind her head, since I forgot a pillow.

"Are you ready?" I ask, as I line myself up with her entrance, and she nods.

"I need words Evelyn."

"Yes..." She panted out, "Now please... fuck me."

That was all I needed before I was sliding right into her, easing into her slowly. Once I was all the way in I waited a second for her to adjust, "Does it hurt?" I ask, wiping a tear off of her cheek.

"Just go." She says, hear hands pressed against my chest.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"It'll go away once you start." Nodding, I slowly pulled out before sliding back in.

I started rocking in and out at a steady pace as her face quickly changed from pain to pleasure and she was panting within seconds. "Fuck." She said as her head slightly went back.

I intertwined my free hand with her's, resting them above her head. Leaning down to connect my lips with hers, as I started to go a bit faster.

She moaned into the kiss, and usually I would pull away but I couldn't. My tongue swirled around hers as my pace picked up and she broke the kiss to let out a chorus of moans.

"Fuck Ev, you're so tight." I said as I rocked in and out of her quickly. Her hand squeezing mine above her head. She screamed my name as I whispered dirty things in her ear the whole time.

"Fuck, I'm almost there." She breathed out.

"M-me too." I said before her legs started to shake and she screamed as I felt her orgasm, mine shortly coming after.

"Fuck." I said as hot strings of cum filled her up and we rode out our orgasms before I basically collapsed on top of her.

After a minute of laying there, I pull out, laying on my side as she turned to face me, using my bicep as a pillow. She pushed a strand of my hair out of my face as she smiled at me.

"I think that was the best sex I've ever had." I mumbled as her mouth opened.

"You're kidding. Out of all of the girls you've fucked, I'm the best?!" She said, "There's no way."

"Well believe what you want, but it's true."

"I still find it hard to believe but, you're definitely the best sex I've had." She said as a cocky grin spread across my face. "I kn-"

She held a finger up to my mouth, "Shh, don't ruin it." She said as I chuckled. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear before pulling one of the blankets on top of us.

"Come here, babe." I said as she scooted closer to me, her arm hooked around my side, she started drawing circles on my back.

"I like 'baby' better." She said with her eyes closed, as I rested my hand on her hip as my other hand was under my head, using it as a pillow.

"Me too, baby." I said as a soft smile appeared on her face.

After a couple of minutes she spoke up, "Greyson." She said as I hummed back, "You're going to be an amazing dad." She said as my eyes opened to meet hers, barely leaning in my lips met hers once again.

Something she should get used to because, I was gonna kiss her all the damn time.

JDMFMEOWYEBXSBAGHDKSN

I. HAVE. NO. WORDS.

Word Count: 2,335

STEP THREE: FALL IN LOVE: ALMOST FREAKING THERE

Also, give me a follow on Pinterest if ya want! Link in bio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 9.8K 49
For Rachel Beckett the Olympics was a huge defining moment in her life, something she had been working tirelessly towards since she was five years ol...
121K 3.3K 41
MM Series (#3) Marriage has been easy for star hockey goalie Evan Henderson and his best friend's sister, Ellie. They both knew what they wanted from...
145K 4.9K 41
"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈, 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲." [MATURE] After finally getting rid of her toxic boyfriend, Bethany Russo is ready to take control...
952K 27.2K 66
COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first College ice hockey game with a new team. The...