Being the Billionaire's Husba...

By Duranb0lt

[EDITING!] RANKING: #1 on 'gaymarriage' - 11/28/19 #8 on 'Billionaires' - 7/25/18 "Can money buy love?" After... More

READ ME
Prologue
Chapter 1- The day didn't go well
Chapter 3- Here Comes the Deal
Chapter 4- Hello, Angel
Chapter 5- Spell EXCITED, G-E-O-R-G-E
Chapter 6- Say it. Say that you'll marry me.
Chapter 7- Thinking of you
Chapter 8- My One Week Bride
Chapter 9- Starbucks Diva
Chapter 10- Am I Bipolar?
Chapter 11- Healing Hearts
Chapter 12- I have a Question
Chapter 13- CIA Asset!
Drew & Thomas Bonus Chapter
Chapter 14- You!
Chapter 15- Don't
Chapter 16- Naughty!
Chapter 17- Judo training does help.
Chapter 18- Truce?
Chapter 19- Making love
Chapter 20- Potato. Tomato.
Chapter 21- What just happened?
Chapter 22- Stop changing the subject
All I Do For Drew (Prologue)
Chapter 23- Bipolar. Not-so-muscular. Bad-singer.
Chapter 24- Is it the end?
Epilogue- Gotcha!
UPDATES

Chapter 2- Fascinated

67.4K 2.9K 719
By Duranb0lt

Sean O'Pry as George Garrison -->

Chapter 2-Fascinated

George's POV

I ran a hand through my hair and released a sigh. Paperworks needed to be attended were already piling up and Grandfather's request seem to not leave my mind.

He told me that he wanted me to be married before he'll die.

Clearly, I agreed even if it was against my own will.

I. AM. GAY.

How can I marry a girl when just thinking about their tacos, if you know what I mean, makes me want to puke already. Even their two coconuts infro--okay you get the point.

A knock suddenly interrupts my monologue, making me look at the door.

"Come in." I said and Samuel or Sam immediately walks inside my office.

He is currently my bodyguard slash driver slash advisor. I know it's weird but I hired him as a bodyguard and then he suddenly became like an overall person for a long time.

"Mr. Garrison, it's almost 6 o'clock and you wouldn't want to miss dinner with your parents."

Sam was getting comfortable being with me even though I was eyeing his ass sometimes. Tell that to him and I'll punch you. I glanced at my watch. Damn. I almost forgot about tonight's dinner with my parents.

"Okay. Prepare the car." I said as I stood.

"Right away Sir." He said as I took my things from the table.

I walk towards the door and as I walk out of the office, Claire, my secretary, says a quick goodbye. After returning the gesture, I rode the private elevator in a very comfortable silence. Soon, I climbed inside the car and sat beside the window.

It's gonna be another evening with all the asking about my marriage. Everyone's been gaga over that topic. Like, why the hell do I need to find a bride like I was okay with being married to a girl.

Oh! Since I'm still a lot far from my destination, I shall introduce myself.

My name is George Garrison, 25 years old, I am an only son and I am currently the head of Garrison Inc. My company deals with hotels and other establishments.

So I am getting married soon, against my own will. But since I am so fucking brilliant, I plan on marrying a girl, make her fall for me and then pretend infront of my grandfather. When he passes away, I shall divorce her and forget she even existed. A perfect plan, I know.

Call me an asshole all you want, but I still hope though that I find someone soon, a man of course. I think that wouldn't be hard since, you know, I'm handsome.

I mean, it's not being conceited or having mere megalomania. Well I do sometimes watch myself on the mirror sometimes and wonder if someone will fall for me. Yes, I've met a few guys but they were never...enough. It's a weird feeling that I really can't explain.

But still, I hope that after all the shit I go through I'll meet someone perfect for me. Someone who won't love me for money and my looks. But for me as a whole.

Soon enough, the car enters a large gate and arrives in front of a mansion. As soon as we stopped infront of the house, Sam opens the car door and I walked towards the door. After a few knocks, my Mother soon faces me.

"George, you're here!" Mom immediately rushes to my side and hugs me.

"Hi mom." I answer with a chuckle as I hugged her back.

"Look who's here." My head turned to my bestfriend Thomas and he gives me a 'bro hug' and slapping my back. I chuckled at his goofiness.

After a little chitchat, we started dinner and I must say I was a little shocked when no one was badgering me about getting married. It was weird, really. Weird, but good.

Suddenly, my dad, Daniel, started to talk about his friend who recently died.

"So, Peter McKinley recently died. I heard he owed a lot of money from Frank." I ate in silence, observing them at their conversation.

Damn. Mom really knows how to cook good food.

"Frank, you mean Frank Stone?" Thomas asked in reply.

"Yep. The one and only. The sad thing though is he left the company to his son and daughter. And I think they don't have the money to pay." Dad said as he continued eating.

I knew Peter McKinley and about his company. He was a friend of my Dad and I met his daughter, Katie, many many years ago as I remembered. I met her once in a casual lunch but I've never met his son Alexander.

I wasn't able to attend his funeral today though because of the paperwork and I didn't give any condolences.

But I wanted to meet his son. Even though he might not like me. I mean who knows, everyone's been hating me lately.

"So they owe money from my brother? God, that man has no heart." My mom said worriedly.

Frank Stone was my uncle from the mother side. That man has no heart when it comes to collecting his debt. He seriously is fucking scary. Well, typically anyone from my mother's side has a weird side.

"Wait. The McKinley owes uncle Frank a huge sum of money?" I ask out of the blue at they looked at me weirdly. Probably because of my weird smile.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" Mother asks me and I just shook my head at her.

"Nothing. Just curious."

Lightbulb.

Then a wicked idea pushes itself into my mind.

How about I strike up a deal? What if I pay McKinley Inns' debt and make the company mine in exchange for his daughter's hand in marriage? Hm. That sounds like a good idea. Besides, if their company is desperate for money I can provide it in a blink of an eye.

As I remember Katie was quite beatiful though and she will totally work as my fake wife. No sex though when we get married though. Perfect. All I  have to do is deal with the brother and everything will turn out fine!

"Hello? Earth to George!" Thomas waves infront of me. I was snapped from my thoughts and I tried to hide my smile.

I'm so fucking smart.

"What?"I asked him and he laughed.

"Dude, you were totally staring at your food and all of us have finished eating!"

The three of them laughed at me but I don't care. This idea was worth to try.
--
After the dinner, I said farewell to my parents and Thomas. I then went home and as soon as I arrived my lonely house, I dialed Jack's number.

Jack was somehow of a connection of mine, he has the ability to give me all sorts of information I need. He used to work for me as a head at our IT department but he left and returned to his homeland when his mother died.

Details details.

"Hello?"

"Jack, this is George."

"Hey! How may I help you sir?" He asked me nicely. Well, my money sure makes him nice.

"I need to know everything about the McKinley Inns. Including Peter McKinley's son and daughter." I ask with a grin. Hm. This plan seems to perfect.

"Okay. Anything you want to know in particular?" He asks over the line.

"Just the regular."

"Like the ones you made me research from your other boyfriends?" He asks and I could literally feel his smirk on the other line.

"Jack." I grumbled.

"Yeah yeah. I was just kidding. I'll send it to you soon." Jack answers me.

"Thank you." I said as I hung up.

After the call, I changed into sweats and went directly to my office inside the house. Paperwork never gives me sleep. If this is the life I'll be living, I'll fucking die early.

I then got lost in my own world of paperworks but I was snapped back to reality when my phone suddenly rings, making me glance up the clock over the wall. It was midnight already. I can't believe I never noticed the time pass by.

"Garrison." I answered to the phone, not watching who the caller was.

"Sir, this is Jack. I finished summing up all the information you need. I already emailed it to you. I included the personal facts." He says as I quickly opened my laptop opened my email and saw what just arrived.

"Thank you Jack, and I am impressed you did it so fast. I'll be sure to include some extra payment."

"The pleasure is all mine Sir. 'Til next time." He replied and hanged up.

I checked the email. I started to read Katie's biography.

So she has a long-term boyfriend, as if I care. She's a lot younger from me. But I admit she is quite beautiful, in a girly way. Damn it, I hate to say but... if we kiss on the altar, I seriously think I'll puke.

I sighed and opened the next file.

As soon as I opened it, a sexy man and a pair of brown eyes faces me.

Fuck, he's hot.

He's a bit slender and just perfect for me. I felt myself salivate as I watch his beautiful photo. His hair looked good in the photo. Other photos included of him leaving some cafe and other establishments.

shit.

I adjusted my painful erection as I watched his face. I could imagine gripping those dark hair as I plowed into him.

I stayed frozen as I stared at his picture. I admit, I'm fascinated. I sighed as I whispered words I never expected to come out from my mouth.

"How I wish this face would be the one marrying me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 667 40
Everybody knows that strippers are not the best persons to find love in, she would belong to the streets. She already showed it to thousands of men...
213K 6.3K 34
[LGBT+ Romance, BoyxBoy] "Oh my god! Can you just shut the hell up?!" The man sneered. Alexander smirked, having a mischievous glint in his eyes. "...
2.7M 94.1K 45
ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR. That's what people say. But for Derek, love is a war and nothing is fair. Derek used to lived the sweet life, but then...
640 7 11
"get married to my son and I'll give you anything you want" Mrs Jones said without blinking. "huh??" ••• Ariel Lorre, that's her name. she's not from...