Love Island 2022

By mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! More

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Trio of Dates

8.8K 156 25
By mollswritesx

****Delilah's POV****

That afternoon it did feel like I was a bit stuck between feeling guilty about Jacques leaving and then not wanting it to potentially ruin my chances in here. I knew that for the to happen I needed to carry on just being myself in here and taking the opportunities that I got.

"Hey." I looked up from where I was on the bean bags with Tasha to find Will stood behind me. "You promised me a dip in the pool today."

"I thought you would forget about that..."

"No way," In one full swoop he managed to lift me up off the bean bags and toss me over his shoulders, keeping a firm grip on the back of my thighs as I held onto his shoulders.

"Put me down!"

"I'll chuck you in if you're not careful."

"Please don't."

"I won't don't worry," He said and I could see the back of the steps as he carefully walked into the pool before sliding me off his shoulders into the middle of the pool. He could probably touch the bottom right now but I definitely couldn't so he kept his arm around my waist, keeping me in place as our chests lightly touched and our legs brushed against one another. "So how are you feeling?"

"I'm alright, I guess it was a bit of a shock and to see him upset really did make me feel sorry for him but like I want you to know that this changes nothing, hopefully it actually just helps me move on and forget about what happened with him."

"Yeah."

"How has your afternoon been?"

"I think I've inadvertently got myself stuck in a situation with Ekin-Su and Davide, he asked me to go for a chat with him and like asked how she was with me and if I thought she was respectful. Which I think she has, it's just like she's not 100% closed that door. But then I spoke to her and she thought that she had closed that door."

"So do you think this is like trust issues coming from Davide?"

"Yeah and I don't think Ekin is too happy about it, she said that if this continues then it could push her away."

"Trust is key."

"Exactly."

"Tell me about you though, you said you're a personal trainer and businessman. Is that like secret code for something?"

"Nah definitely not that interesting. I split my time nearly half and half between the two but I own a chain of gyms so I manage them, have my personal trainer clients and then I also own a children's football centre. So I do a bit of coaching for that, manage the teams and do fundraising for that."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I would say that's like my favourite of the three."

"Are you any good at football?"

"Not to any good standard, I use to play just with my mates but now I love coaching the kids and seeing them thrive."

"Yeah my brothers were very keen to get my son involved with football, they're big West Ham fans so he's like an honorary fan with them. He's been going to a little football group for about a year now. He loves it."

"It's so rewarding."

"What about your family?"

"So I have two younger sisters, one's 22 and the other is 17. So quite a big age gap between us but I love them."

"I actually know how that feels, I've got old older sister who's 36 and then two older brothers at 35 and 32. Then I've got a younger sister who's 21. We're all really close though."

"Quite a good mix."

"Yeah."

*****

That night I could definitely feel the tension from Ekin as we were getting changed, I genuinely don't think she does like Will but if the trust isn't there from Davide then he's going to let his insecurities drive them apart.

"I've got a text." Will shouted from the bed as we were all spread across the garden. "Will, tonight you will date three girls on the hideaway terrace. Please now say which girls you would like to date and the order you'd like to date them in #spoiltforchoice #makemineatriple."

"Fuck is he going to pick me?" Ekin whispered.

"Right so I'm going for Summer," Good choice. "Danica," Again good choice. "and then Delilah." I'm not going to say I was a bit worried but I would be having a word if he hadn't have picked me as one of his top three.

"I'm glad he didn't pick me."

It felt like they Summer and then Danica were gone for such a long time but when Danica came out I knew it was my time. "You're up girl, have the best time."

"Thank you."

I did almost forget how cringy the hideaway is, when you're all excited to be spending the night on your own it doesn't seem so bad but now it was looking a bit cheesy. "Here she is." But then when I opened the door and found Will sat by a little table all the cheesiness went.

"This is quite cute isn't it?"

"It is." He agreed with me, standing up to place a kiss on both of my cheeks as I did the same. "I never know whether to go for one or two."

"One for me is like greeting a friend, two is like..."

"I'm glad I'm getting two then."

"You should be. I'm glad I'm finally here though, thank you for picking me last."

"Do you think you pick the best first or pick the best last?"

"I'll ask you that question. What are you saying?" I threw the question right back at him.

"You'll have to work that one out."

"So what made you pick me?"

"Out of all the girls in there you and I definitely have had the best chats, I couldn't miss this opportunity to get you one on one. Away from all the prying eyes. Is this your idea of a good date?"

"I'm not going to lie usually there's a bit more action than this." It was only when he rose his eyebrows that I realised the kind of double meaning behind my words. "Not like that, I just mean like doing something active. Even just like going on a walk."

"I mean we can walk into the actual hideaway if that's what you want."

"Not so fast. So what do you think you're like in a relationship?"

"I think first and foremost when I'm with someone then I treat them like they should be treated. If you're with me then you will be my queen. I enjoy the spontaneous things like little date nights together, FaceTimes when we're not together. But then I also love taking care of them, running them baths at night, making them breakfast in the morning...."

"Have you been reading some kind of perfect boyfriend manual?"

"Shut up. What do you have in a morning?"

"I used to be a coffee person but now I like a herbal or fruity tea in here."

"What would you say you're like?" Again the eye contact from this man was on point.

"I've not been in a serious relationship for a long time but that's all I want. Just someone to make memories with, just enjoying being in their company and having someone to lean on."

"We all need someone to lean on."

"We do." I agreed.

"Danica did actually dance with me, taught me a bit of salsa, so you've got a lot to live up to in that respect."

"I mean that is her job, do you want me to like help you give birth?"

"Very true. I still want a dance though."

"I've got two left feet."

"I don't care." I didn't think he was actually serious but he must of been because he stood up and held his hand out to me. "Come on."

"If you insist." This was definitely a lot different from what he did with Danica as we just moved into the open space and he brought me into his chest, lightly swaying us as we looked out out into the horizon. "So which date has been your favourite?"

"That would be telling. But thank you, I've really enjoyed myself."

"So have I."

"Kiss on the cheek before we go back?"

"I think we can do that."

"It has to be two though."

"I think we can stretch to that." I leaned up and he leaned down in turn so I could press two kisses to his cheeks, a smile on both of our faces before we made our way back. As we walked through the door his hand grabbed mine and it was definitely a lot smoother than I was expecting, the little veins in his hand evident as I clasped down on this hand. If only it could stay like this.

****

"So how was your date?" Ekin-Su asked as we sat down together when we got back into the garden along with Gemma and Tasha.

"I feel like we're both naturally flirty people, I think there was a lot of chemistry there."

"Was there?"

"Yeah, he mentioned that Danica and him danced so then he got me up and we had a little, I wouldn't call it dance but sway together."

"That's fucking cute." Tasha almost squealed. "Andrew mentioned when you went that even before this he said to the boys you was like probably in the number one spot."

"Better be after I danced with him."

"What's he like one on one then?"

"Well this is why I'm confused because like Danica mentioned this morning that he doesn't like eye contact but I would say he proper almost looks into my soul when we speak. He's got these stunning eyes."

"That must show thought that you're getting a different experience with him."

"Yeah, a tiny part of me feels guilty that I'm feeling like this so soon after Jacques, but I do fancy him."

"You're not doing anything wrong though." Gemma said. "Like you're being respectful to Jacques and you've already made it clear to him where you stand. You're in here for yourself."

As I got ready for bed that night it was quite cute when he came over to me and pressed two tiny kisses on my forehead before we got into bed, the blush rising on my face as I tried to hide under the covers but I could see him smile over the top of it. Man I'm in trouble and I knew that again waking up the next morning again to them already awake. He gave me a smile as I walked past him to join the other girls on the terrace.

"Yeah I had a good night, the date went pretty well, nice to just chat to him." Summer said as we sat on the terrace. "I've not really spoke to him since he came in but he's not really for me."

"Obviously there was also my performance again last night." Ekin said, referring to a heightened conversation between her and Davide as all the trust issues came to a head. "I hope everyone enjoyed it but I am going to start charging. I get if Davide has trust issues but that's his problem and I'm not going to counsel him and keep reassuring him because that's draining for me. I'll give him time but I can't keep doing it."

"Yeah we get that."

"Delilah you obviously had a good night..."

"Yeah I'm really just looking forward to speaking...." I was cut off from my train of thoughts as Will came in, still in his boxers and carrying my little mug in his hand. "What are you doing here?"

"Starting as I mean to go on." He whispered in my ear as he knelt down to pass me the mug. "I'll speak to you later."

"Thank you." Before he moved off I pressed two kisses to his cheek and then watched as he backed off before turning to the girls who were all smirking. "Fuck off."

****Third Person****

"Will how was your night?" The boys asked Will that morning when he came back down.

"I don't mean to brag but I had a really good night."

"Why did you pick those dates then?"

"I picked Summer because I hadn't really had the chance to speak to her, just a curveball to give her the time of the day. I think she's the only one I haven't spoken to."

"Danica?"

"Danica was really fun to be on the date with, we were both free of alcohol and suddenly we were both up doing the salsa."

"Delilah?" Davide asked.

"I think you all knew she was going to be one of my picks. But I thought I would save the best till last and try and get some extra time with her."

"She's wifey material." Andrew said.

"She definitely is and it's so clear when you're with her just one on one. It didn't feel awkward between us, the conversation just flowed and it did feel like I'd known her forever."

"She is a great girl." Davide said. "I love the girl like my little sister and obviously she's had a rocky road in here so I feel like she needs this."

"Yeah but at the same time I don't think either of us is forcing it." Will said. "It's not like I'm picking her because she's single. I just genuinely think we work."

"Good for you."

****Delilah's POV****

Luca and Gemma went on a date that afternoon and I took the opportunity not to get an inside scoop but just to see where Danica's head is at.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Yeah I had a little gym session with Billy this morning, it was short and snappy and I know his head is a bit all over the place with the whole Tasha and Andrew situation. I had the date with Will last night and I want to get to know him but I feel like even on the date he was swaying a bit more towards you. I don't feel that connection with him."

"Really?"

"I'm obviously not saying it will happen but I think I've got to maybe explore that path a bit more with Billy. It's not really a second choice but I feel like we have that friendship base to work from, the vibe is there. We just haven't explored it."

"Have you always found him attractive? Just never gone down that route."

"Yeah exactly."

"I would just say like give it a shot, you deserve the chance to speak to Will as well but if you feel like Billy has the potential then go for it."

****

Gemma and Luca came back from her date and she was looking very giddy as we sat her down to go through it. "It was like a restaurant but like overlooking the sea. The views were just incredible."

"Wow."

"He talked a lot about the outside and wanting me to be his girlfriend but I think we both want him to meet my mum first."

"Do you think you're falling for him?"

"Oh yeah for sure."

"Eee--"

The squeals were cut off by a text from Indiyah. "I've got a text. Islanders it's time to get dressed up because tonight the villa will host a VIP performance. #myheartgoes #crazywhatlovecando."

"Becky Hill I think"

If there was ever a night to get my party outfit on it was tonight and that came curtesy of my silver crop top and my long white pants. I'm not going to lie, I loved this outfit.

Becky Hill was also incredible, just to be able to dance with some live music with all my friends was incredible. He would never admit it but Will definitely had some rhythm as we danced together, my back pressed against his front and we moved our hips together whilst watching the proper girls dance in front of us.

I may not be able to do that but I could definitely do this.

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 6K 62
Love Island 2021
15.3K 302 28
Love, lust, heartbreak, friendships, and most certainly drama. Can eight weeks in a villa really change everything? - Fictional season of Love Islan...
128K 3K 28
Sienna has seen glitz and glam, but is she ready for 8 weeks of sun, drama and romance? love island summer 2023 fem!oc x ?
107K 4.4K 14
π€ππŽπ”π“ π˜πŽπ” ──── ❝there was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she hated everyone but him, and he adored...