The Playboy and the F*ckboy [...

By phomsixxth

All hell breaks loose when Zed Nuevas, a f*ck-and-leave bastard met a florid-mouth chic boi Aeiou Revelderio... More

𝐓𝐏𝐚𝐓𝐅
02: Brazen
03: The Playboy and the... Disobedient Child?
04: Pancakes Don't Say Sorry
05: The Arabian Prince
06: Sta. Monica
07: The Persistent Girl Strikes Again
08: Heather
09: A gun
10: Go run, I love you.
11: The Guy With A God-tier Look
12: Go Call An Ambulance, But Not For Me!
13: Chom- Chowhat?
14: RUN!
15: Two Opposing Worlds
16: Why Are You Seating There!?
17: Showdown
18: Zed VS Aeiou
19: Zed VS Aeiou (Round Two)
20: Diana Cresco
21: Rain Drops
22: Evil Incantation?
23: Ethanol And Serotonin
24: A Piggy Back Ride
25: Unforgivable
26: Will You Hurt Me Again?
27: One-Sided Friendship
28: Goodbye
29: The Guy Wearing Baggy Shorts And Sando
30: Manipulator
31: A Friend
32: Calm Down, Little Aeiou.
32: My Savings To Save Him
33: Almost Is Never Enough
34: This Fuckboy Is A Nerd
35: Kiss Me Anytime You Want
36: You're Safe With Me
37: Why Do Hansel Like The Playboy?
38: Aeiou VS Needles
39: SOUNDS BAD!
40: I'm Still Sorry
41: This Is Your Job?!
42: He Knows
43: What's New?
44: Cheesecake
44: The Pressure To Fall In Love
45: Alcohol
46: Balls
47: Do You Love, Aeiou?
48: I'm Happy When He Gets Things That I Don't
49: Splash
50: What Could Aeiou Possibly Offer?
51: Zed Nuevas' Accident
52: Trade
53: Headache
54: You're Hard
55: Salad
56: RUN! (2)
57: Cabriolet
58: Guilt
59: Let's Not Stop There
60: Don't Resist
61: Lies
62: I'm Always Here For You
63: A Monster Needs Another Monster
64: The Sweetest Juice
65: Lies
66: A Creep
67: He'll Come Back... Right?
68: As Long As This Body Is Mine
69: Sneak
70: Sandalwood And Wine
71: Not A Fragile Flower, Huh?
72: He's Zed, But He's Not
73: I Will Help You With That
74: Remember The NDA?
75: Their Teasing Never Ends

01: First Spark Of War

1.5K 23 6
By phomsixxth

ZED NUEVAS WAS a hell of a young fuckboy.

To be more specific, Zed Nuevas was a six feet tall eighteen year-old kid, with an incomparably diamond complexion, and muscular gains of someone who's been to gym for all his younger years: round biceps, wide chest, muscular legs, which was proportionally even with his long legs, long arms, and small waist. He was not too tall nor too over built. Every inch of this human being is pleasing to the eye.

One night, Zed was on a bar. He used to go to a place called the Shore Belt where the side streets were filled with bars and clubs.

For Zed, he didn't have a favorite bar, he just randomly pick. They're all the same aside from their owners and DJs anyways.

Zed snapped back to reality when someone spoke. "What drink do you want aside from that beer?" It was the bartender.

Zed was sitting in front of the bartender, with a bottle of beer on his one hand, and watching the lights bounce off from the body of countless liquors behind the bartender.

"None."

A snicker came out of the bartender's mouth. Bounce Party Mix played, and people behind Zed jumped and screaming on top of their lungs. 

The bartender who was probably in his thirties based on the wrinkles on his neck, sighed, "Ah... I wish I was also young. Just partying and not caring anything about anything. What about you, kid? You look handsome I bet you have a girlfriend."

Zed timidly answered, "None." He sipped on his beer quietly.

***

The music was loud, if Zed could overhear conversations it has to be very close to him just like the bartender's questions earlier. And he did hear some.

"I hate you!" The girl slammed her phone onto the table and cried, "No one loves me anymore! Wah!"

Zed looked over his right shoulder. A girl on a corner table next to him, alone, gulped beer straight from a pitcher. Her back faced Zed. Her black blouse was tied in a knot behind her white neck, her back revealed, completely exposed to the lights of the bar, giving it a silver like glow. 

Any straight guy would stare on that skin for long hours, imagining the wildest things, but Zed was an exception. He moved his eyes away like what he saw as just a regular skin.

She was good looking for sure. Zed would not deny it. So why hasn't Zed approached her, comforted her and go bang-bang with her? 

One thing about Zed, he wasn't the kind who'd exert effort to seize girls. He wasn't the type of guy who coax or coerce; he never do the first move.

After four minutes, the DJ spoke from his mic, "So? Are you guys ready to jump!" He meant to play another aggressive music.

Zed got bored. He stood from his chair and walked towards the DJ's station with a beer on his right hand while swiping his phone on the other. "Hey, play this song." Zed flashed his phone to the DJ's face.

Surprised that someone suddenly appeared beside him, disgust ran through the DJ's face. "Love You Still? I'm sorry mate, I don't know what song that is."

"Your bar doesn't have wi-fi connection to search?" It wasn't spoken loudly, but it was enough to irk the DJ.

"Our bar doesn't grant customers song requests," the DJ said fiercely. He shooed Zed away, "Go. You can go to another bar where they have bands to sing and play your weird song requests. This is not that kind of bar."

Just when the Dj finished speaking, a spotlight spotted Zed's face. What showed was a foreigner with an incredibly handsome face. The DJ shot an insecure look to Zed, moving his eyes from Zed's head to toe, "What happened to the youth of today? They're all looks, no brains."

If it wasn't admiration you'd feel when you see Zed, it'd be fierce insecurity.

It was only a matter of second after the DJ said those words that a cracking sound echoed. When the DJ looked where it came from, his jaw dropped.

Zed pulled out his fist, which was holding a bottler of beer earlier that was now spilled on the floor, from the foam of a speaker beside him. The crushed internal devices inside the speaker made creaking sounds as he pulled his hand out. Zed's cold stare froze the DJ completely. He coldly spoke, "Play the damn song, or my fist will bury through your head next." 

The DJ nodded.

By the time Zed had sat back to his seat, the DJ spoke to his mic, his voice somewhat quivering and uneasy, "Okay guys, maybe we can save the jumping later and let's listen to this... um... old dong. Ha... Ha..."

The plucks of guitar echoed everywhere next, and a gentle mesmerizing voice drowned the bar into a calming atmosphere.

The girl that cried near Zed turned around her and wiped her tears. "Is that Love You Still? He's here?"

She wiped her eyes and roamed her neck around the bar until she saw a familiar side figure. Wide shoulders and tall stature, that figure made the girl's chest churn in excitement and sadness. Her vision were blurry from crying, yet she could say that that figure belonged to someone important to her. She stumbled her way to that guy.

Right after the song ended, two small white arms hugged around Zed's waist. A small chin of a woman fell on his shoulder. "You're so handsome tonight."

See? Zed only needed to wait before a girl jump on him.

Zed stood leisurely, breaking the hug. Facing the girl who hugged her, he only stared at her.

"You looked more handsome tonight," she smiled.

Zed squint his eyes. The way she spoke made things sound like she knew Zed. He tried to look closely, but nothing was clicking inside, not even a familiar jump of horniness. Did he fuck this girl before? He asked himself. He couldn't say for sure, he just fuck and leave anyways. No gesture added, no name remembered. Just that feeling of being inside a woman lingered.

This girl owned a pair of fox-shaped eyes and she looked at him that way –  the nearly crying way. If Zed did see her before, those fox-shaped eyes would be too hard to forget. At least a feeling of deja vu would conjure in his mind but there was none, other than a small spark of admiration.

Zed's eyes went south, down to her chest. Her boobs were like two perfectly shaped volcanoes, triangular and tall.  "What do you want?"

"You." 

Hearing that, Zed felt a little surprised. This girl wasn't the hard to get type, obviously.

"What's your name?"

"Tori."

Zed browsed his phone and went through his digital lists of issued NDAs (Non-disclosure agreements), a legally binding contract he demands for girls to sign before engaging in sexual intercourse with them. This binds the two party from sharing information from what had happened. 

Zed find this NDA rather pointless, people would talk about it if they want to talk about it. But his cousin, a businessman with a name to protect, requested Zed do this.

Zed found no 'Tori' on his list.

That meant the feeling that the girl knew Zed was probably just some weird thing this girl does when she's drunk, not a mystery to be anxious about.

It means Zed can fuck her.

"Do you want to have sex?" Zed spoke without emotions, however, his deep voice was enought os ent chills down the spine of his listener. 

"Yes."

Zed left a stack of cash on the countertop, then he said, "Follow me." He walked off handsomely, leading the way.

By the time that Zed exited the bar, the DJ played his loud music again. The girl mubled something that he didn't quite hear.

"I knew you'd come, Aeiou."

***

"Yu! Ughhh... your finger is so long, Yu! Ugh! Yu! I'm coming uhhh!"

The night was cold and silent when Zed left the hotel all by himself. The girl was dreaming of another guy, Zed was sure. As she moan when Zed fingers her inside, she kept shouting 'Yu'. At first it sounded like the word 'you', but soon enough Zed realized it was a nickname of another man when she gasped, "I love you, Yu..."

Zed had never felt offended in his entire life. To be mistaken for someone else was irking. He left her all naked on the bed by the time he realized it.

As Zed walked to the parking lot of the hotel, rain started drizzling. He quickened his pace. 

Turning to an alley with no streetlights at all, he bumped into two figures. One figure was small and wide, the other was as tall as Zed. The poor strangers found themselves lying on the ground, meanwhile Zed remained unmoved, still standing, like an unmovable mountain, looking down at the two. "Watch your step," Zed said viciously while looking at the two silhouettes on the ground. The moon was covered by dark clouds, hence he couldn't see their faces clearly, only a glimpse of their figures.

The taller one stood quickly and held Zed's collar. He spat to Zed's face, "Are you looking for trou... *crack*... ehem... ble? Trouble?!" The voice came vicious at first, but then it cracked.

 Zed pulled out his fust from his pocket and was about to punch when someone shouted, "Save the fighting for later, or else we won't catch them!"

Of course the shout wasn't enough to startle Zed, but the other guy who held his collar backed away and covered his ears. "Can you watch your voice?!" As if startled completely by just that sudden raise of voice.

"Sorry..." the other guy apologized.

The masked guy seemed to be hesitant to leave at first but still left in a rush.

Zed just stood there under the drizzling rain and watched the two figures disappear. Although the tall guy acted highly, it was pointless to chase them, so Zed continued his quickened pace  to the parking lot.

Thankfully, the parking lot has some roof. 

Upon sitting on his motorcycle, Zed's phone belled. A text from a contact named "Auntie Fucker" displayed on his screen. "Be at home before 7 o'clock tomorrow, dinner with the new family. Show up."

This Auntie Fucker was no other than Zed's father. It might seem hard to believe at first, but Henry Nuevas, was engaged to the widowed wife of his brother, and Henry wanted Zed to get along to this new organized gut wrenching family.

"Can't Reply To This Conversation." appeared when Zed tried to reply.

His father's phone number was like a government network agency: there was no way you could reply, or even call. Zed could only blame it all to Henry's intelligence. Henry owns a company producing weapons of mass destruction. His customers were states and countries who buys weapons for security reasons. This said, creating a phone number where no one could reply to his messages, should be an easy task for someone like Henry.

Zed could grit in anger. He couldn't block his father's number as Henry could still find a way to contact Zed.

Zed pulled out his phone and dialed another number.

"Hello?" A lazy low voice of a boy came out of the receiver. "What's up?"

"I'll sleep on your apartment tonight."

"O... kay... you still have the keys?" 

"Yeah." Zed jiggled the house key on his one hand.

"Okay. Suit yourself, I'll go back to sleep." The next thing Zed heard was a loud yawn before snores came out of the other line. The other person didn't even hang up the callbefore he had fallen asleep.

Zed started the engine of his motorcycle and drove off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 164 22
Now that Deonne was engaged, she thought her life couldn't get any better. Well she was right. As days go by, Daehyun has been ignoring her a lot lat...
2.9K 158 28
Soo Na lived a happy life until something terrible had happened. Someone was planning to ruin her life. That someone took her best friend away from h...
720K 11.6K 27
THIS BOOK IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION! WARNING: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY, DUE TO STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL VALANC...
19.7K 472 19
Deidra has been torn down and hurt by family and friends for as long as she can remember. However, she can't contain herself to try to help anyone sh...