Formula One Reader Insert

By shereadsf1

PLEASE NOTE THIS STORY IS CLASSED AS MATURE ON THE BASIS OF CONTENT. TRIGGER WARNING ARE LABELLED BEFORE A CH... More

Daniel Ricciardo; Cheers!
Carlos Sainz Jr; Wait a minute...
Mick Schumacher; A Warm Winter's Day.
George Russell; Taking Time.
Sebastian Vettel; Lost Time.
Mick Schumacher; Say No More.
Lando Norris; Stormy Night.
George Russell; PR Fun.
Sebastian Vettel; I...
Carlos Sainz Jr; What was that?!
Daniel Ricciardo; Wait, me?
Pierre Gasly; Say It Aint So...
Charles Leclerc; A Dance.
Pierre Gasly; Our Last Summer.
Mick Schumacher; Lay All Your Love On Me.
Charles Leclerc; Slipping Through My Fingers.
Daniel Ricciardo; Money, Money, Money.
Lando Norris; Does Your Mother Know?
Carlos Sainz Jr; Fernando.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Please, Rescue Me.
Charles Leclerc; Say You Love Me.
Pierre Gasly; Tailored For You.
George Russell; Need A Hand?
Mick Schumacher; Come Back Here!
Esteban Ocon; Vamanos!
Lance Stroll; For Me?
Daniel Ricciardo; Your Wish.
Esteban Ocon; Weather Warning.
Lance Stroll; Make Do.
Lando Norris; Stuck on You.
George Russell; Good Old Days.
Pierre Gasly; Uncertain Times.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Piece of Cake.
Mick Schumacher; Leaving Do.
Daniel Ricciardo; Matching.
INTERLUDE
Mick Schumacher; Kinderpunsch.
Lando Norris; Wrapping Up.
Esteban Ocon; A Very Special Gift.
Charles Leclerc; Flowers? I said Flour!
George Russell; Stunning.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Our Moment.
Author's Note
Charles Leclerc; Big Deal.
Mick Schumacher; Imagination.
Lance Stroll; In a Spin.
Pierre Gasly; Just Like Before.
Daniel Ricciardo; Make Believe.
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT
UPDATE ON RESPONSE!!
Max Verstappen; On and Off.
Mick Schumacher; The Outlier.
Charles Leclerc; Consolation.
Pierre Gasly; You're Coming With Me.
Lance Stroll; First Date... Again.
Charles Leclerc; Just Us.
Daniel Ricciardo; Baby, Surprise...
Mick Schumacher; Prince and Pauper.
INTERVAL
Lando Norris; You Caught Me.
Daniel Ricciardo; You're Safe.
INTERVAL 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
INTERVAL 3: Well, f******k
INTERLUDE 4: These Will Go Eventually
Oscar Piastri; Advent Adventures.
Logan Sargeant; Yule Tide.
Carlos Sainz; My, what a big box!
ANOTHER NOTE IM SORRY
update
Charles Leclerc; One More Time.
a note to the world
Variety; The Reveal.

George Russell; Angel Eyes.

1.7K 16 11
By shereadsf1

SONG IN TITLE

Angel Eyes

CHOSEN LYRIC

Look into his angel eyes
One look and you're hypnotized
He'll take your heart and you must pay the price
Look into his angel eyes

ONE LINE DESCRIPTION

THE BEAUTY OF HIS EYES AND THE ANGST OF THE LYRICS

10000% not a happy ending for george, very rarely do I do this

also double update the hell happened with me today

------------------------------------------------------------------

In 2019, George was accepted into F1 with a contract at Williams, and on the day he first met his team, he met his strategist for the year. He wandered over to the pit wall, following behind Claire, seeing her nudge someone with (H/C) hair tied up, a bun poking out of Williams cap. "George, I'd like you to meet (Y/N) (L/N), she will be your strategist for your rookie year." Claire said as he reached the wall, seeing the chair spin round to reveal a beautiful young woman. Her (E/C) irises were speckled in the sunlight, flecks of amber bright under the spring sun. 

As she turned around, (Y/N) felt as if she was going to drown in his presence, his blue eyes as deep and as clear as the Aegean sea, staring back at her with such hope and excitement. George held his hand out, awaiting hers, and as she lifted her hand, he leaned forward slightly to grasp it, shaking her hand softly. "I look forward to working with you!" His grin was bright as she nodded, being left speechless. Claire soon enough whisked George away, his eyes lingering on her as he was walked away.

After a few weeks, it was race time. George and (Y/N) were discussing strategies and scenarios, working through it all whilst in the grid formation laps. "Good luck, Number Sixty-Three, you'll do great." She calmly cheered on, seeing the lights begins. 

"Thanks, (Y/N). We've got this." He confirmed, taking off quickly.

This was the ins and outs of their working relationship, but over time, a personal relationship did form. Their relationship blossomed as they grew in the industry together, the odd date became the odd night in, the odd night in became stays, unconfirmed moving in, confirmed moving in, and so many other firsts. After the a year together, Jost took over, the pair felt the pressure mounting. Jost was less than enthusiastic to have a working couple split on both sides of the wall, but got on with it because George and (Y/N) got the results he wanted.

It didn't last very long for their careers there though. After two years, and seeing him as a stand-in at Mercedes, George began changing, began acting differently, refusing to acknowledge their relationship publicly. (Y/N) was constantly harassed by George's fans, saying she was a shit engineer, saying that she failed him, jealous women would pick on insecurities she didn't even know she had. Jost even got to the point where he would retire her before the race start, trying to avoid the negative press, and eventually let her go, and when she spoke to George, he was dismissive, useless. 

"I'm sure he had a reason, you made a couple mistakes recently."

"A couple of mistakes over 16 races isn't an issue, you still got points, still drove well."

"Well, what's done it done. You'll have to find another job."

George throughout this conversation was staring at his phone, focussing on instagram posts and emails that Jost sent out, not even caring that his partner was almost in tears. 

" I can't do this anymore! I'm going home, I'll leave your key on the side when I'm done packing my things." (Y/N) said, only hearing an 'okay, love you' in response as she slammed the hotel room door and got an early flight home. 

George didn't even realise he was dumped until he returned home after the race, seeing half of the drawers and wardrobe empty, key on the side. He silently mourned what happened, realising how useless he was as a parter, as a coworker, feeling angry at himself, at Jost, anything and everything. (Y/N) had left Wantage completely, moving to Windsor, reconnecting and rebuilding her friendship with Claire, feeling like she had a big sister who she could be supported by. Frank took her in as his own granddaughter, and when he passed away, the pair mourned and stuck together, Claire's son even called her Auntie (Y/N), everyone who didn't know who (Y/N) was thought that she was Claire's cousin. 

Before Frank passed away, Claire, him and (Y/N) had conversations about love and respect, (Y/N) laughing softly as she mentioned that she fell into a trap. "Look into his angel eyes, my friend said, one look and I was hypnotised, and then I had to pay the price." She said disgruntled, feeling Frank's hand hold hers. 

"You'll find a good man, one day. It takes time, you're young." He sagely offered, the hand moving to her cheek. "Don't waste tears of men who don't deserve it."

"Thank you, Grandpa." She mumbled, resting into his touch as he grinned at him calling her grandpa, a request he had for her from their first reconnection.

Thankful they had all made it through 2021, they were invited to the Silverstone GP with VIP passes, a good will gesture from Aston Martin after Frank's passing, Lawrence and Mike deciding company with experience would be welcomed. They arrived and walked into the paddock, immediately, Nicholas Latifi saw (Y/N) and ran over to her and Claire, hugging them tightly. "It's not been the same without you both, I am so happy to see you back!" The Canadian crooned, pulling away as his hands rested on his shoulders. 

Sebastian was leaving the AM hospitality and spotted them, running over and tackling (Y/N). "Well, she is finally back home!" He exclaimed, feeling her arms wrap around his body, squeezing him tightly and they tumbled slightly. 

"Hello again, Seb!" She said, feeling the love from the Paddock dad. "It's so nice to see you again, my friend." Seb pulled away and grinned at her, soon hugging Claire tightly after she questioned why she wasn't first jokingly. Nicky took his leave as he saw George heading in, looking at Seb, giving him a red alert look.

"I am sorry to hear about Frank, he was a good man, and I know he loved you both very much." Seb offered his condolences, taking one of their hands in each of his, gently guiding them towards the AM hospitality. George was entering the paddock as this was all happening, shocked to see the familiar face of the woman who he neglected. Nicky came over and nudged him, knowing he saw what was happening, and walked him along to the Mercedes unit. "Did you know sh--they were coming?" He asked, the Canadian just nodded, feeling hurt that his friend didn't tell him. 

"George, man, you're my friend, but she is too, and she was hurt by you." Nick reminded him, not to make him feel guilty, but realise his decision. "I'm gonna protect her because she needs it." And with that, George was called into the Merc hospitality by Toto, pulling him away from his daydreaming. 

Lawrence and Mike greeted their guests with enthusiasm, seeing Seb look like he was on cloud nine made it all worth it. "Well," Mike began. "Please feel free to go around wherever you want in here, but don't touch a wing, Lawrence might get a little unhappy!" He joked, seeing Lawrence nod in agreement. Seb walked (Y/N) around, Claire was more than happy to be discussing business with those in the know. 

"So, have you thought about coming back?" Seb asked as they wandered to the pit wall, each taking a seat so they could talk privately. 

"I have, many times, but after Grandpa-- Sorry, Frank, passed away, being with Claire, her husband and her son... It all became more important to be there with them. I'm even Auntie (Y/N) to her little boy..." She held a few tears back, Seb gently rubbed her arm to comfort her. 

"I understand that decision, I couldn't possibly get it anymore. You're twenty-four, you have all the time in the world to decide your future," Seb offered her, gently wrapping an arm around her shoulder a pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "The Williams' are your family, and I am always more than happy for you to call on me anytime, you always felt like my baby sister when you were here, and I am more than happy for that to continue off track. Hanna thinks you're cute as a button by the way! She and the kids want to meet you!"

(Y/N) laughed, wrapping an arm around his waist. "I am more than happy to take a trip to Switzerland!" Seb guided them from the wall as they walked arm-in-arm, walking past the Mercedes Garage and to the Haas garage, so (Y/N) could meet Mick for the first time, the trio getting along very well. After an hour's chat there, (Y/N) left Mick and Seb to go and find Claire, just to let her know what she was up to, as Mick invited her to get a cup of tea and a slice of cake with him, Seb knew what he was doing. 

In her path, she spotted George, and in trying to hide, just stood stock still, meaning he could make his way over there. His blue eyes locked on her (E/C) orbs as she stood frozen, his legs carrying him over to her. As he reached her, there were no words to be spoken for a solid minute, before George finally spoke. "I didn't expect to see you here..." 

(Y/N) hummed, finally looking away and to the side, seeing Nicky, Mick and Seb all stood there watching. "I didn't expect you to see me, after everything." George sighed and was about to speak, but he was interrupted before he began. "After all, I was invisible to you for about six months, and even after I said we were over, you didn't even pay attention!" She exclaimed, folding her arms as she defied her body's want to run. 

"I'm sorry, I really, truly, wholeheartedly am. I loved you more than anyone I ever have before, I still haven't forgot what we had nor what I lost, I am still in love with you." George exclaimed, making (Y/N) angry. She let out a loud, false laugh, unable to hold it back. 

"Where were these words after we ended? Why didn't you give me that back then?" She asked, growing impatient with the situation, before taking a deep breath and sighing. "Sorry won't cut it anymore, Russell. You hurt me in a way I never thought I ever could be after my life changed at seventeen. I have a family now. I am a Williams, and we Williams' don't stand for bullshit." Her tone was venomous, George feeling scared as she was speaking. "I looked into your angel eyes, I paid the price, it was all a disguise."

As she finished speaking, she turned to where the aforementioned trio were, Mick and Seb taking a step forward to meet her, but George grasped her wrist. "(Y/N), I'm sorry about Frank. I should've messaged you to make sure you were okay." She snatched her wrist away, a tear escaping her reddened (E/C) eyes. 

"Don't you dare say his name! Grandpa Frank was everything to me!" She yelled, unable to hold back all the anger and frustration she bottled up. "I didn't get the apology I deserved after we broke up, and he supported me. Keep his name out of your fucking mouth."

By this point, Seb and Mick had ran over, Nicky quickly followed, the older German man and the Canadian pulled George into his garage, Mick holding (Y/N) tightly as he guided her back to the Aston Martin garage on Seb's instruction, Claire sprinting over as she heard (Y/N) sobbing. Claire got the run down from Mick about what happened, the pride of her adopted daughter running as high as her anger towards George. 

Seb returned to the garage and glomped on (Y/N), his arms wrapping tightly around her shoulders as he said how proud he was of her, and telling her that George won't be a problem anymore while she is here, and making sure his number and social media is blocked on her accounts. Claire, Mick, Seb and (Y/N) eventually all settled down, the group going to tea and cake in the AM garage. 

(Y/N) was escorted around by Mick, even invited to visit him when she came and met Sebastian in Switzerland, Claire and her family included, deciding to take him up on his offer, grateful to have a new friend. George was in earshot of this conversation, angered that Mick would try pull a move on his ex, but accepted the fact he wasn't wanted, and that them getting back together wasn't an option, especially after the chat with Nicholas and Sebastian. 

The race weekend was sooner over in a flurry, Mick won his first points, Seb had a great birthday, the F1 team that had grown close all going out to dinner to celebrate. Every step of the way, George was remorseful, depressed almost, that she wasn't there to celebrate with him, for him, to go home and be loved by him.

During the summer break, (Y/N) and Mick's friendship had developed into something more. She had gone to meet Seb and Mick, Claire, her husband and son in tow, and spent four weeks out there. The relationship, it was sweet, innocent, tender. It went around the Williams/AM/Haas garages after the break that the pair had developed a relationship. Nicholas played the Devil's advocate, and informed George of the development. His heart broke into shards, knowing that it was truly better for her that she was with someone who could give her the love he couldn't be bothered to give. 

George made his way to the Haas hospitality, walking in and watching for Mick. George was burning up inside, and was directed by Kev to where Mick was, and surely enough, he was on the phone to (Y/N). "Yes, Schatzi, I will be safe, I'll do all my checks, and I've sent you the strategy already." Mick saiid, spotting George before turning back to the phone and speaking more quietly, trying to avoid making his fellow driver feel uncomfortable. "I've got to go into a short meeting, I'll give you a call after the race, and then when I get home, we will go to the ranch for the weekend... Yes, you can ride a horse! I love you very much... Haha, I promise! Bye-bye!" He made a kissy noise down the phone, before hanging up and turning to George, the pair shaking hands. 

"So, I guess the rumours are true!' George said, pitifully laughing. 

"George, I wanted to tell you, we discussed it and I would this weekend, but I guess someone got there first."

"Mick, mate, no hard feelings. You won her heart, and you clearly love her, so I'm happy for you. You are truly a better man than me, and I am relieved she found someone how loves her." 

Mick was speechless, deciding to give George a side hug. "Thank you, George..." He said as it was returned. "I am grateful that you said that, work would be awkward!" He joked, seeing George laugh. 

"Will she be coming to races?" The Brit asked innocently, no malice behind his words.

"She would, but with her new job, she can't always get the chance. She refuses to let me support her." Mick said, George nodding.

After a while, they split, Mick telling (Y/N) everything, grateful it was all handled with grace on their end, and now couldn't wait to be together again. George was back at his hotel room, it was late night, staring up at the stars, holding a glass of wine. The Brit received a message on instagram from (Y/N), thanking him for his support and kind words, but nothing further than 'let try and be acquaintances, for Mick's sake'.

"She took my heart and now I pay the price, I should never have looked into her angel eyes..." He said as he finished the glass, wiping away a stray tear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 178 12
Driver x driver You can request something and I will try my best to write it for you The stories are mostly based on song lyrics yeah and my writing...
468K 3.3K 40
Requests are open! Let your imagination run wild 18+
762K 11.7K 38
"Pregnant? As in, you're going to have a baby?" Two best friends, one birthday party and many consequences. When one night of love turns into somethi...
38.6K 418 22
new obsession. new stories. These are all from my tumblr: reqxxyt (don't be afraid to go follow on there either ;) ) okay... uhh no 18+ (sry to disap...