Formula One Reader Insert

By shereadsf1

PLEASE NOTE THIS STORY IS CLASSED AS MATURE ON THE BASIS OF CONTENT. TRIGGER WARNING ARE LABELLED BEFORE A CH... More

Daniel Ricciardo; Cheers!
Carlos Sainz Jr; Wait a minute...
Mick Schumacher; A Warm Winter's Day.
George Russell; Taking Time.
Sebastian Vettel; Lost Time.
Mick Schumacher; Say No More.
Lando Norris; Stormy Night.
George Russell; PR Fun.
Sebastian Vettel; I...
Carlos Sainz Jr; What was that?!
Daniel Ricciardo; Wait, me?
Pierre Gasly; Say It Aint So...
Charles Leclerc; A Dance.
Pierre Gasly; Our Last Summer.
Mick Schumacher; Lay All Your Love On Me.
Charles Leclerc; Slipping Through My Fingers.
Lando Norris; Does Your Mother Know?
George Russell; Angel Eyes.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Fernando.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Please, Rescue Me.
Charles Leclerc; Say You Love Me.
Pierre Gasly; Tailored For You.
George Russell; Need A Hand?
Mick Schumacher; Come Back Here!
Esteban Ocon; Vamanos!
Lance Stroll; For Me?
Daniel Ricciardo; Your Wish.
Esteban Ocon; Weather Warning.
Lance Stroll; Make Do.
Lando Norris; Stuck on You.
George Russell; Good Old Days.
Pierre Gasly; Uncertain Times.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Piece of Cake.
Mick Schumacher; Leaving Do.
Daniel Ricciardo; Matching.
INTERLUDE
Mick Schumacher; Kinderpunsch.
Lando Norris; Wrapping Up.
Esteban Ocon; A Very Special Gift.
Charles Leclerc; Flowers? I said Flour!
George Russell; Stunning.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Our Moment.
Author's Note
Charles Leclerc; Big Deal.
Mick Schumacher; Imagination.
Lance Stroll; In a Spin.
Pierre Gasly; Just Like Before.
Daniel Ricciardo; Make Believe.
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT
UPDATE ON RESPONSE!!
Max Verstappen; On and Off.
Mick Schumacher; The Outlier.
Charles Leclerc; Consolation.
Pierre Gasly; You're Coming With Me.
Lance Stroll; First Date... Again.
Charles Leclerc; Just Us.
Daniel Ricciardo; Baby, Surprise...
Mick Schumacher; Prince and Pauper.
INTERVAL
Lando Norris; You Caught Me.
Daniel Ricciardo; You're Safe.
INTERVAL 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
INTERVAL 3: Well, f******k
INTERLUDE 4: These Will Go Eventually
Oscar Piastri; Advent Adventures.
Logan Sargeant; Yule Tide.
Carlos Sainz; My, what a big box!
ANOTHER NOTE IM SORRY
update
Charles Leclerc; One More Time.
a note to the world
Variety; The Reveal.

Daniel Ricciardo; Money, Money, Money.

2.4K 19 4
By shereadsf1

SONG IN TITLE

Money, Money, Money.

CHOSEN LYRIC

A man like that is hard to find but I can't get him off my mind
Ain't it sad?
And if he happens to be free I bet he wouldn't fancy me
That's too bad
So I must leave, I'll have to go
To Las Vegas or Monaco
And win a fortune in a game, my life will never be the same

ONE LINE DESCRIPTION

JUST BECAUSE THE MAN LOVES VEGAS
------------------------------------------------------------------
All the way back in 2017, Daniel Ricciardo was harping on about wanting a race in Las Vegas. The man was diehard American at heart, Nascar and cowboys being a little bit of him. So imagine his excitement when the 2023 calendar announced a trip to his third home.

Now the summer break had arrived, and Dan's struggles with the car behind him for a handful of weeks, he decided with Max, Michael, Charles and Pierre, that they would take a 10-day break over there, hit the nightclubs, see the sights, get Charles some better socks, as Daniel teased.

"Would you guys mind if we saw my sister whilst we're over there?" Michael asked, catching Daniel's attention on the jet.

"I didn't know she moved there!" The Italian Aussie exclaimed, his eyebrows raising as he sat down next to Max with a beer.

"The company who employed her to be a conservationist and researcher near Uluru, and offered her a transfer to the Red Rock Canyon Conservation." Michael read off a text she had sent him about the same time the season started.

"Is she pretty?" Pierre asked, Michael playfully punching him. "I'm joking, I'm joking!" The French man chuckled, fake boxing Michael.

Charles looked on and then looked at Dan who was staring out the window at the ocean below, before sharing a look with Max. "Daniel, what do you think?" Max asked, nudging his friend's arm.

"Oh, what? Seeing (Y/N)? Sure, whatever." He blurted out, catching the attention of the other men. They all shared a look before Michael swapped seats with Charles, the latter opting to stand behind his previous seat.

"Okay, what's wrong?" Michael pushed, staring at Daniel as he turned his head.
Dan released a sigh and sat upright, chugging half the bottle in his hand as did so.

"Only Max knows this, so don't kill me." He stuck his hand out, his friend shaking it as a promise between gentlemen. "When I was at Red Bull, (Y/N) and I ended up having a couple dates and sleeping together." Michael gasped and just stared, Pierre and Charles exchanging smirks, and Max nodded, confirming it was true.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, looking sadly at Dan.

"I know how protective you've been of her, you're like, what, 3 minutes apart in age?" Dan explained, trying to justify his behaviour. "We also never agreed to discuss it with you, and we tried dating for a couple months but the distance was hard, so we decided to stay civil and not go further."

"Sure, not going further as in sticking your di--" Max started, Daniel swiftly covering his gob. The Dutchman licked his hand to remove it. "I'm just saying. You said to me you loved her, and when you said it, she didn't respond, that's the real reason!"

Dan's cheeks blushed as he hid his face in his hoodie, large hands helped to cover his eyes so he couldn't see his friends faces. Michael just stared into the distance, eyes blinking slowly as he processed everything. He took a moment to think about his response before nudging Pierre to grab his phone, the other man agreeing so.

"Hey sis! How're you going?" Michael's voice spoke, Dan coming out of hiding in himself as watched his friend speak. "I'm good, I'm good. Me and a few guys from the races are on jet-- yes, thirty thousand feet... Yes, this is a WiFi call." Italiano continued, his sister interjecting. "Anyway, not the point of the call. We're coming to Vegas for a trip, wanted to know if you were free for dinner one night with me and the boys? -- Yes, he is here... Oh good! Friday? Great, love you sis, see ya soon!"

Dan was pacing about the plane by that point, all the guys softly chuckling at his behaviour. "Mate, settle down, you'll end up putting a hole to the hold!" Charles said, guiding Daniel back to his seat.
The Aussie gents just stared at one another, Dan giving up and dropping his head with a sigh.

"I hate you, Italiano."

(Y/N) had just been in the research lab, doing molecular level research on the compounds of the rocks and carbon dating to really get into the dirty work, when Michael called. She had a soft grin on her face when she asked about Daniel, containing her excitement. When the phone call cut out, her colleagues came back from their coffee run.

"Iced tea for the prisoner!" Kacey, a local Las Vegas resident, announced, plonking the Starbucks cup on the desk beside her. Her other coworker, Julia, a first year research fellow from Montreal, noticed the soft smile and smirked.

"You look happy, was it a man?"

(Y/N) laughed, taking a sip of her peach and hibiscus iced tea. "My brother is on his way over with the driver I've told you girls about," her eyes returned to the microscope as she spoke. "I haven't seen them for a while, so I'm excited."

Kacey grabbed her shoulders, forcing her from the microscope and into the back of the chair, wheeling (Y/N) across the room to an empty desk, Julia following. "Is this the Aussie guy? The one with the big nose and the pearly whites?" She asked, the blushing on (Y/N)'s (S/T) skin giving the game away.

"A man like that is hard to find!" Julia piped up, sitting in a vacant chair next her friend. "But it's been like, three years since then, he's probably over it." Her words were meant to be encouraging, but came off sarky and hurtful.

"But I can't get him off my mind!" (Y/N) said, the frustration being the main emotion, until a pitiful laugh came out. "Ain't it sad?"

Kacey sighed, taking a swig of her salted caramel iced black coffee. "You still like him, why not shoot your shot when he's here?"

"And if he happens to be free, I bet he wouldn't fancy me!" The young Aussie woman groaned, her head falling into her hands. "We didn't work because of distance, and I can't hurt myself loving him again." She firmly stated, although her eyes were filled with the memories of that wonderful, hot, sweaty summer.

"Look, I know you have a week and more off doing nothing starting tomorrow," Julia started, seeing a pair of (E/C) eyes look in her direction through open hands. "Spend that time with your brother, and with him, and their friends, and just have fun. Be their tour guide!"

(Y/N) took some time mull over Julia's suggestion, biting at her bottom lip as she did so. "Well, it would be nice to get to know the other guys. I hear one of them is French and single, if the tabloid is anything to go by..."

Kacey cackled, snapping her fingers as mild applause. "It's half four, let's knock it on the head and head to the strip, and get (Y/N) her Princess Diana revenge dress!"
The trio cheered as they finished the pep talk, rushing out the office door after shutting off everything and locking up, rushing to get a taxi to the strip.

Friday quickly rolled around, (Y/N) had found out where they were all staying through Michael, and opted for a casual outfit; monochromatic, simple, stylish. The opposite of Vegas. The boys were at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino, their paycheques allowing them such nicities.
Dan didn't realise why Michael was starting to rush them to the lift, only to abandon them and sprint down the stairs. He beat the lift, his personal joy mounds after that seeing his sister. He sprinted over to her and tackled her, a loud laugh echoed through the marble lobby as they clung to one another.

"God, I've missed you so much, (N/N)!" Michael nearly sobbed, with it being almost a year on from seeing one another. (Y/N) just nodded as she wrapped her legs around his waist and clung on like a koala, head buried in his neck as they shared their moment. They split as the lift dinged, seeing plenty of people file out, but some signature curls were visible above heads in front.

(Y/N) held her breath as she saw four gorgeous men walking over to her, leaning slightly against Michael. He led her over to them, getting their attention. "Lads! This is my sister, (Y/N) Italiano, these men are Charles," He grabbed her hand and pressed a kiss to the back of her hand. "This is Pierre," he followed suit with Charles. "Max," He shook her hand, knowing that Dan would kill him. "And you know this melt."

Her (E/C) eyes landed on Dan. His brown eyes were almost caramel in the sun that shone into the building, the natural curls that were sticking to his forehead in the damp heat of the city, the signature pearly whites which she so adored to see, standing out against the beautiful olive skin. "How're you going?" He asked, playfully punching her arm, getting a grin in return.

"Well, am I gonna get a hug, you muppet?" She asked, pulling away from Michael as her arms open. He rushed into them, his arms immediately wrapping underneath hers and lifting her up, feeling her legs wrap around his waist; it felt like home. He almost melted as he buried his head in her neck, softly inhaling her comforting scent.

No awkwardness. Nothing but love.

It wasn't until Charles and Pierre started making kissy noises at them did they split. They were both rosey cheeked as they stared at one another. Michael then coughed and (Y/N) loosened her leg grip on Dan, him letting her down to the floor.

She regained her composure, looking at all the men around her. "So, where to first?" She asked, receiving several answers, the two French men arguing in their native language, Max just looked pissed off, but that could have been a case of resting bitch face. Michael piped up and it got the attention of the boys.

"What about the Venitian canal experience thing?" He suggested, them all humming in agreement. "Know where it is, sis?" He asked, making his sister laugh.

"Of course I do, I went there with Kaleb and Kacey!" She said as she walked away, instinctively grabbing Dan's hand as she turned to lead the way. He squeezed her hand, melting, and let her lead the way, all the boys making whip cracking noises as they followed.

When they arrived, they paid their entries and meandered their ways through the tourist section, Pierre constantly being reigned in from flirting with their tour guide, gunning for Daniel pull his trousers up and just kiss her already.

Daniel was pulled aside by Michael, feeling slightly scared. "Mate, you love her still, you better find out if she does, because I'm gonna get you married by Elvis in 7 days time."

Dan grinned, cackling as his eyes moved to (Y/N) and Max swapping caps, feeling his heart clench, having a laugh as they nudged one another closer to the canal. "If you did, Mike, I think I'd fall in love with you!" He led Michael back over and ushered everyone into the canal boats.

Michael volunteered to go with Max, Pierre and Charles were inseparable as always, so that left Dan and (Y/N), meaning they could have a moment alone. Dan decided to break the silence, leaning into her ear to speak. "I've missed you..." He spoke softly, leaning his head against hers, shutting his eyes.

"I missed you too, Danny boy... I'm sorry for how everything ended between us. I should've tried, I should've made it work..." She mumbled, turning her head so their foreheads rested together.

"I mean, we both could've been better with our words..." He mumbled, giggling as they looked at one another.

As the days went on, they got more smitten with one another again, and the second Friday came, meaning there was one full day left of drinking, sun and shopping. They spend the day on the strip, doing museums and escape rooms, typical tourist traps, before deciding to go to the casino and start drinking and spending money.

Dan did fairly well with his games, Max did too, Pierre decided to not blow the money he had, and Charles and Michael had a private bet going on, everyone except (Y/N) then joining in.

Many games and drinks in, Dan and (Y/N) were laughing together, walking in their tuspy stupor before stopping at a Chapel, the Australian man remembering what Michael said. "Your brother said that he'd make us get married if I didn't confess to you how I was feeling," Dan said, feeling sober in that moment, his companion feeling the same. "And three years on, I have loved you, and I haven't forgot you, I just... I need to know you love me too."

(Y/N) started weeping, arms wrapping around his neck as she pressed soft, sloppy kisses all over his face and neck. "Daniel Joseph Ricciardo, I have loved you since we had our first date at the race, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you then, but I'm sober enough to know I love you now." Dan wrapped his arms around her waist, shushing her tears with drunken kisses, not only the drink was intoxicating, feeling the walls of the Chapel behind them as the moment became more heated.

The pair split apart as wolf whistles from random tourists were sounded. "I have new for you though." She said, Dan's mind stopping in it's tracks. "I've reached the the end of my contract here, and I haven't found another job yet, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford to come with you anywhere."

Dan scoffed, laughing slightly as he grinned down at her and pressed kisses to her forehead, a hand running through her (H/C) locks. "I don't care about that. I'll pay, I'll get you a job." He boasted, his eyes leading to the Chapel. "I have a clause in my contract that states that if I am to be married, the company and I will costs for whatever is spent... And last I checked, little lady, we are drunk, by a Chapel, and we love one another, so why miss out on more time together?"

Within the hour, they had titanium rings wrapped around their fingers before scarpering off to the hotel to consummate the marriage.

The following morning, before breakfast, they headed to Michael's room, heads and hearts throbbing, him letting them in. (Y/N) explained what happened, her 'big' brother was sad for her, but then he spotted the rings.

"You... You... Oh my god..." He mumbled, feeling faint. "You didn't get married for the McLaren McClause right?" He begged, the pair shaking their heads as they grinned sleepily. "Well, our mums gonna kill us all. Congrats guys."

They surprised everyone at breakfast by showing off their drunken idea, them all hollering softly, the remainder of the drunk night before hanging on them harshly.

The next day, the pair had to split as it was time to head to their homes, but with it being two weeks until the first race of the season, and (Y/N) having a week left on her contract, her flat was packed and friends said goodbye to, so she managed to get everything put into transit, Dan promising he would unpack for her so she could come to their home and enjoy it.

A week later, (Y/N) landed with her two hold cases and her carry on, and saw a sign that made her laugh.

It was a sign that he and Michael made, saying 'Mrs Ricciardo-Italiano, welcome to our forever home'. She sprinted with all the gear she had, and fell into his arms, immediately feeling his lips in hers, his beard tantalising against her skin.

Dan grabbed her bags, and led the way through the doors and into the car park. "Welcome home, love of my life, beautiful wife."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 179 12
Driver x driver You can request something and I will try my best to write it for you The stories are mostly based on song lyrics yeah and my writing...
646K 12.8K 81
Mia Ricciardo, the younger sister of f1 all-star Daniel Ricciardo, secured a surprise job managing the f1 YouTube channel, when her own videos began...
61.7K 1.6K 36
Just a basic groupe chat where both retired and current drivers share things. Just a basic house where some of them live all together. Well, basic if...