HER ALEXEI (Her Volkovs Book...

By stardustglitters

Her Volkovs Series Book Two Belle and Nikolai's relationship is put to a test as Artan, the Albanian Mob Boss... More

Chapter 1. The Volkov Tantrums.
Chapter 2. The Albanian Mob Boss.
Chapter 3. Obsessed.
Chapter 4. Shut Up and Drive.
Chapter 5. The Godfather.
Chapter 6. Chicks Dig Outlaws
Chapter 7. The Sunrise and the Jealous
Chapter 8. Gangster Pheromone
Chapter 9. Mr. Brightside.
Chapter 10. Two On.
Chapter 11. Glitter Dust.
Chapter 12. Teacher Belle.
Chapter 14. Ya lyublyu tebya.
Chapter 15. The First Daughter.
Chapter 16. The Rendezvous.
Chapter 17. The Wolf's Mate.
Chapter 18. Tour de Mafia (part one)
Chapter 19. Tour de Mafia (part two)
Chapter 20. Lacking a Screw.
Chapter 21. The Loose Cannon.
Chapter 22. Lured.
Chapter 23. Private Jet
Chapter 24. I Choose You.
Chapter 25. Meet the Galveses.
Chapter 26. The Billionaire.
Chapter 27. One Possessive Asshole.
Chapter 28. The Crispy Bacon and the Russian Sausage.
Chapter 29. Rough Patch.
Her Volkovs Series Link

Chapter 13. Boston.

60.4K 1.7K 130
By stardustglitters

Nikolai and Alexei's pictures.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I can see from the dim light illuminating from the tiny candles on the tables that Nikolai's men are surrounding us while clutching their guns on their hands.

I am facing Nikolai. He wraps his arms around my shoulders, almost suffocating me. He is holding a gun on his right hand. Alexei is on my back, pushing me tight in between them. He's holding a gun on his right hand as well.

Artan is holding Aria in his arms while Dardan have guns in both of his hands. His men are surrounding them as well.

My heart is beating a million times. Oh god what is happening? I then remember my bestfriend.

"A." I said with a low voice. Alexei quickly covered my mouth tightly.

"B. I'm okay don't worry, I'm with Dylan." Said Amy. I felt relieved when I heard her voice.

A few seconds later all the lights went back on.

"Uh we apologize for the inconvenience. We just had a short power outage. We can resume with the auction now." Said the host.

Nikolai and Artan's men slinged back their guns and everything around us went back to normal.

My future husband and Alexei's grip on me however remained the same.

I then licked Alexei's palm, it made him soft chuckle. He removes his hand from my mouth as they slowly loosen their grip on me.

To everybody's surprise, the painting is nowhere to be found, including Sylvester. The other teachers and Dr. Thomas are now scrambling to find the little guy.

After several minutes of looking for Sylvester they found him in his room at the boys dorm. Dr. Thomas apologized to everyone since they were not able to convince my little boy to give up his painting. I feel relieved all of a sudden, knowing that Dr. Thomas did not force Sylvester to auction off his painting although St. Mary's needed the donation.

I asked my future husband if he could donate generously instead. Of course, my Nikolai said yes to me.

"Thank you Nikolai."

"Anything and everything for you baby." Nikolai muttered as he runs his fingers through my hair. We are now inside the car waiting for Alexei.

Suddenly I received a text from Artan.

Aria wants to hear your voice. Can you talk to her before we leave?

I showed to Nikolai Artan's text message.

"You do realize he's using Aria just to get you."

"Nikolai, Artan will never ever take me away from you. You are Nikolai Vyacheslav Volkov. My first love. My first kiss. My very first......" I then took Nikolai's hand and places it on top of my femme. He just smiles at me understanding what I'm trying to say.

"You own my body, heart and soul. No one and nothing can take that away from you, from us." I held Nikolai's face as I talk to him.

Nikolai's beautiful green eyes are looking at me as if he's longing to say something.

"Do you still want to marry me?"

"Nothing has changed Nikolai. Oh wait, something has changed actually."

Nikolai's eyebrows suddenly crinkled.

"Alexei." I said.

"Fuck! I thought your going to say you dont want to marry me. You almost gave me heart attack."

I just giggle at Nikolai as he punches his heart. I think he's not even kidding.

"Nikolai, it saddens me that until now youre thinking that I dont want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Then marry me. Marry me now." Nikolai said while looking at me intently.

"Now? Like now?"

"Yes." Nikolai looked certain. Geez, it's almost midnight, is he being serious?

"But Nikolai, my parents.."

"Artan knows were not yet married."

The moment Nikolai said that, I felt so disappointed in him. So he just wants to marry me now because he felt threatened by Artan?

I let go of Nikolai and remove myself fom his lap. I then sat farthest from him.

"Next time, ask me to marry you for the right reason Nikolai and not just because you feel threatened by Artan."

"Me? Volkov, threatened by Artan?" Nikolai snorts as if I said the most ridiculous statement ever.

I then opened the car door and left Nikolai in the car. I went inside my own SUV where Ivan and Vasily are standing next to.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Where is she?"

"In her car."

"Why? What did you do now brother?"

"I asked her to marry me."

"Uh..brother, I think she already said yes to you."

"I asked her to marry me now."

"Now?"

"Yes, now! Fuck!"

"Okay okay... Please tell me you did not ask her to marry you now because of what the bastard Albanian said to you?"

Nikolai doesnt answer.

"Well shit, you just did, did you?"

Alexei sighs in frustration.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

While inside the car I called Artan to talk to Aria. After just a few rings he answered.

"Artan."

"Baby... you were amazing tonight." Said Artan all too gently. How many times do I have to tell this man not to call me baby.

"Are you and Aria still inside?"

"No, were on our way home, do you want us to go back?"

"No, can I just talk to her to say goodnight?"

"Of course...your on speaker phone, go ahead baby."

"Hi my little Angel, I'm sorry I wasnt able to spend more time with you tonight. Always be a good girl to daddy okay?"

"She's nodding." Said Artan.

"Do you want me to sing a lullaby for you?"

"Yes." Said Artan.

"I'm talking to the little girl, Artan."

I just heard him soft chuckle.

I hummed Beauty and the Beast over the phone. After humming the song I cant hear anything from the other side of the line.

"Hello?"

"She's asleep now baby."

"How long has she been asleep?"

"Not long ago."

"Oh...okay. Take care of her."

"Can you stay on the line for few more?"

"Artan, I have to go. Goodnight."

After several seconds, I received a text from Artan.

Thank you. You will be a perfect mum to her.

I hit reply.

Artan please stop.

Several moments later, my phone vibrates and its Artan again. My gosh, this man is unbelievably persistent.

I did not answer him.

All of a sudden, I feel like my heart jumped from my chest when Nikolai abruptly opened the car door. He looks at me intently. I think he was about to say something to me but when he noticed my phone light and vibrate, he instantly grabs it from me and looks at the screen.

At this point Nikolai looks like he could kill anyone who gets in his way.

I gasped in horror when he smashed my phone on the pavement it scattered into pieces.

He then grabs my hand pulling me out of the car recklessly. His grip on my left arm is very tight, I know Im gonna bruise.

"Nikolai, youre hurting me."

Nikolai doesnt look like he's listening to me at all. He just continues dragging me towards the other car.

"Get in!" Said Nikolai. His eyes are full of rage.

I just stood still and look down. I dont want to see Nikolai like this.

"I said get in, Belle!"

I'm trying to remove my arm from Nikolai's tight grip.

"Youre hurting me Nikolai!"

"And so? I know your enjoying the pain. Are you turned on right now baby? Do you want me to fuck you now?" Said Nikolai while pinning me against the black SUV and running his hand on my thigh.

At this point Nikolai's rage of jealousy has turned him into someone I do not know. Someone who can actually hurt me.

I just remained in my position and stood in silence. Nikolai's grip on me loosened so I slowly stepped inside the car and sat beside Alexei.

The ride on our way home was painful. I feel disgusted by Nikolai and myself. Perhaps Nikolai was right, I deserve this because I enjoyed the pain they both inflict on me.

I just held my arms. I feel so cold and alone even if the two most important persons in my life are sitting next to me.

When the car pulled over, I waited for Alexei to alight and followed. I quickly paced inside the house and entered Nikolai's room.

I showered fast and wrap a towel around my body. Nikolai and Alexei are already stripping their clothes off when I got out of the shower. Nobody said a word at any point in time. I slowly applied lotion from my legs up my thighs. I continued running my hand through my arms up to my neck. I then sprayed perfume on my neck and wrists. I wore my panties and removed the towel from my body. I quickly slip on my white sheer sleep clothes.

I then took Nikolai and Alexei's belts from their trousers and threw it on them. Nikolai is sitting on the couch near the windows while Alexei is on the bed, resting his back on piled pillows.

"Hit me Nikolai, Alexei. Lets get this done and over with. Im tired. I want to sleep. Perhaps youre right. I enjoy the pain. At least when the two of you get off tonight, I can have my own pleasure as well."

They did not even touch the belts in front of them. Nikolai and Alexei are just looking at me intently.

"What are you wating for Nikolai? Hit me!!!!" I forced the belt to his hand.

"Okay. You dont want to use the belt? Use your hand instead. Do you want to drag me again Nikolai? Here drag me!!!!" I'm forcing Nikolai's hand to hold my arm.

"Why arent you doing anything Nikolai, huh!!! Hit me!!! Drag me so I get turned on." I'm hitting Nikolai's chest with both of my hands. Nikolai just allows me to hit him.

"Oh, I know." I quickly went towards Alexei's direction and took off my sleep gown.

"Fuck me Alexei." I spread my legs on top of Alexei and plants kisses on his neck down to his chest. "Are you feeling aroused yet Nikolai baby?" I forced Alexei's hand on my breast but he just looks at me. I smack Alexei as hard as I can on his chest but he doesnt even stop me.

At this point my tears are starting to fall. I'm exhausted. I am overwhelmed. I am hurt.

I sob on top of Alexei.

"I'm sorry princess."

"I'm tired. I cant do this anymore." I said as a matter of factly.

Alexei wraps the blanket to cover my naked body. I took it off and put on my sleep gown instead. I then went down the bed and exited Nikolai's room.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I went down the kitchen to fetch water. I wipe my tears off of my face as I approach the fridge. I then poured water on a glass and slowly drink it. I feel like my knees are crumbling down so I held on tight on the center island. My tears are starting to fall again. I cant understand what's happening between me and Nikolai. Everything was fine until Artan came in the picture.

"Madamme are you alright?"

It's Vasily. He entered the kitchen. He looks like he just went for a run.

I instantly wipe the tears off of my face.

"Madamme..." He said while standing a few feet away from me.

"I'm fine Vasily." At this point my tears are starting to run down my face again. I dont know why but there's a flow of emotion pouring in me right now. I cant help but just cry.

Vasily inched close to me and wraps his arms around me. I dropped on his chest and instantly sob.

Vasily did not say a single word.

After several seconds Ivan came barging in the kitchen half naked and all sweaty.

He was halted when he saw Vasily and I.

I quickly wipe the tears off of my face, remove myself from Vasily's arms and exited the kitchen.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

IVAN AND VASILY IN THEIR ROOM

Ivan: Youre playing wih fire bro! What if the Boss saw you with Madamme? Do you think youre still gonna be alive by tomorrow?"

Vasily: Madamme... she's...

Ivan: Fuck!!!! Whatever it is that youre thinking or feeling about Madamme, you better stop it! She's off limits brother. We, of all people should know that!

Vasily: I fucking know!

Ivan: Good! Because it's not only your ass that's going to end if the Boss ever finds out about this. Our families brother, our Pa's and your Ma. Even if our fathers are elders of our organization, you know the Boss will not think twice to burn us all down if he finds out your screwing him over! You said it yourself. The boss is the single most brutal motherfucker you have known, it's not worth it bro!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

I decided to sleep on Alexei's room and lock myself inside. Several minutes later I see the door knob being forced open. The door was then slowly opened with a key. Alexei went inside and snuggled me directly.

"Princess, don't give up on him. Dont give up on us."

"I cant understand Nikolai, Alexei." I said while burrying my face on Alexei's neck.

"My brother doesnt understand himself as well."

I looked at Alexei waiting for him to explain what he said.

"This is Nikolai's first relationship. He is new to all of these and it's driving him nuts."

I did not say a word to Alexei. I just wrap my arm around him and close my eyes. I am too tired to think right now.

"Youre the only person in this world that he cant live without. He wont be able to survive without you. He will lose himself if he loses you."

I dont know why but despite what has happened tonight, I still believe in every word that Alexei said.

I can feel my thoughts are slowly drifting off. I am lulled to sleep in Alexei's warm embrace.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

I was awakened by small kisses all over my face. When I flickered my eyes, I see Alexei, half naked. He cups my breast with his right hand. I run my hand on my back hoping that Nikolai is by my side but he's not.

"What time is it Alexei?"

Alexei took his phone from the side table and checked the time.

"Almost ten a.m."

"Oh, where's Nikolai?"

"He left early." Said Alexei while kissing my neck.

"Where to?"

"Boston."

Oh my god. Memories of the woman from the picture came rushing back to me. If im not mistaken, her name is Yrina she's the daughter and an heiress of a real estate mogul in Boston.

"What is he doing there?"

"Business."

"What kind of business? Yrina Yvanislov business?"

When Alexei heard me mention her name, he halted to meet my eyes.

"I know Nikolai went to meet her on a business event the night before he pushed me away. And I also know that there was no weather disturbance to keep him from going home that night. Both of you lied to me."

Alexei's looked surprise. I then remove myself from him, gathered my hair to a messy bun and exited his room.

I took a quick shower and put on one of Yelena's dresses. I badly need to get out to breathe some air. Ivan opened the car door for me while Vasily is already in the driver's seat.

When I entered the car, Alexei is already inside waiting for me. He is wearing a white shirt and rugged jeans. He's smoking a cigar while the window on his side is open.

"You dont neeed to drop me off yourself Alexei. Let Ivan and Vasily do their job."

"Who says about dropping you off? I'm coming with you wherever you go." He said while blowing the smoke from his mouth.

"I'm going at Amy's and most probably Dylan will be there because it's his house."

"So?"

"So? You hate him."

"I despise him."

"Great! Then dont come with."

"Not a single chance."

I sat farthest from Alexei. I still cant believe that Nikolai went to Boston without even saying a word to me. And I know Alexei is covering up for him.

"We are not in speaking terms so dont talk to me like there's no problem hanging between the three of us Alexei."

"Yrina is nothing. She's just...."

"She's just what?"

"She's no one."

"Good to know. Are you gonne tell me then that Nikolai did not go there because of her?

"She's not the only reason why my brother is there."

Shit. So she's one of the reasons why Nikolai is in Boston.

"Call Nikolai now Alexei."

Since I dont have a phone anymore, I asked Alexei to call Nikolai himself.

They talked to each other in Russian. A few seconds later Alexei ended the call. Wow, Nikolai did not even bother talking to me.

"Why did you end the call? I want to talk to him!"

"I'm sorry."

"What do you mean youre sorry? Nikolai doesnt want to talk to me is that it?"

Alexei did not answer me. At this point I feel like tiny needles are a pinching my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.9K 33
{COMPLETED in MAFIA SERIES} Love was dangerous especially for people who were dangerous themselves. Sometimes it wasn't fair whom you had to fall for...
276K 10.1K 53
BOOK 2 TO DYNAMITE TOUCH Cameron finds herself stuck in a sticky, hostage situation after finding out her boyfriend, Salvatore Romano, is a foe who h...
913K 33.2K 69
-COMPLETE- [09. 10. 20. - 03. 06. 21] Angelo Giovanni had eyes for a certain fiery black haired beauty. No matter what he couldn't just get enough of...
261K 4.2K 40
Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the enemy. Anna Giovanni, a cold, ruthless and...