30 Days With You (Ian Somerha...

Από wonderless_A

This story follows the Fictional journey of a 22 year old woman named Veronica who's life is about to change... Περισσότερα

30 Days With You: The Moment That Changed Everything
Chapter 1: Veronica Who?
Chapter 2: See You Soon, Darling
Chapter 3: What I've Been Missing...
Chapter 4: The Read-Through
Chapter 5: Long Day Ahead
Chapter 6: You Must Be Veronica. Nice To Meet You.
Chapter 7: Dressing Room Tours...
Chapter 8: Need For Megan
Chapter 9: Break Time, Interview and Group Scene
Chapter 10: Enough Internet For A Day...
Chapter 11: Cast Promo
Chapter 12: On Set In Five
Chapter 13: Day Off? Play On.
Chapter 14: A Secret. I Know...
Chapter 15: Worth It
Chapter 16: Delena or Damegan?
Chapter 17: Just Good Friends...
Chapter 18: Paul, This Is Alex. Alex, This Is Paul.
Chapter 19: Caught Up
Chapter 20: Nothing's Wrong...
Chapter 21: Blame It On His Acting Skills...
Chapter 22: Costume Shopping-Part One
Chapter 23: Costume Shopping-Part Two
Chapter 24: Give Me Love
Chapter 25: You're Welcome...
Chapter 26: I Have An Eternity
Chapter 27: Surprise!
Chapter 28: Happy Hallo-Birthday-Ween
Chapter 29: Let's Party
Chapter 30: One More Gift
Chapter 31: Let Me Show You...
Chapter 32: Bonus Video Shooting
Chapter 33: Busted
Chapter 34: Sweet Dreams, Love
Chapter 35: No Can Do...
Chapter 37: Tell Me You Love Me...
Chapter 38: Last Episode and Band Drama
Chapter 39: His Lost. Our Gain.
Chapter 40: Don't You Go
Chapter 41: Safe, Sane, And Honest
Chapter 42: Edge Of Tonight
Chapter 43: Off To Florida
Chapter 44: Family Reunion
Chapter 45: Meet The Somerhalders
Chapter 46: All Through The Night
Chapter 47: What'up Sacramento?
Chapter 48: #Premiere
Chapter 49: A Night Out-Part One
Chapter 50: A Night Out-Part Two
Chapter 52: Through The Lens
Chapter 53: You're Ready
Chapter 53: Take Me Home
Epilogue

Chapter 36: Love, Ian&Veronica

1.7K 56 4
Από wonderless_A

I just can't believe it. She's great. Every new thing about her that I discover makes me love her even more.

There. I said it. I love her.

And I can tell she loves me too. I can read it in her eyes. But I just wanna hear it from her mouth...

Sense we got to her house, she's been tutoring me about her world. What to expect when I meet her friends, her aunt. How to act around them, not be nervous and such. But honestly, I think she was the one nervous. No, I don't think. I know. Because I've grown to know her like the palm of my hand.

I wish the rest of the world were like Paul and Alex. Only because I'm allowed to show affection towards Veronica in front of them. I wish to be able to brag about how lucky I am.

But most of all....I wish she'd never leave...

"And, about my aunt, don't worry if she starts to speak Spanish all of a sudden. That's normal from her. And if she's insulting you in any way, I'll let you know. Because, with her, everything sounds like an insult for a non-Spanish speaker." She ended another of her usual rants with a nervous laugh which I found adorable. All she's going through just to make me feel comfortable around her family and friends. But I was confused as to why she would start speaking on a different language.

"Spanish? What for?" I asked.

"Well I'm Latin on my mother's side. She my mother's sister. Genetics and all." She said. Yet another amazing new thing I found out about her.

"So...I'll take that as a you speak Spanish too?" I said.

"Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Italian, ASL, and sarcasm...to be exact." She answered like it was nothing.

Of course, I thought. She studied language, you idiot. How could you've forgotten that?

Just like when I asked her to teach me something in Portuguese, I got curious about the ASL. American Sign Language.

"Impressive. Then teach me something in ASL" I said.

"What do you want to learn." She asked.

"Teach me how to say 'I Love You'..." I said. One way or the other, she was going to say it to me.

Her face showed surprise for a split second, long enough for me to see I made the effect I desired. She swallowed as she repositioned herself on the couch we were comfortably sitting at. I watched her every move with a triumphant look topped with a smirk. She took my right hand and softly bended my middle and ring finger to the point where only my thumb, pointer finger and pinky finger remanded.

Once she was satisfied with my hand position, she made the sign herself with her own hand.

"There you go." She said.

I moved my hand closer to hers until I made contact. After that, I took her hand in mine and started caressing it. I looked straight at her beautiful light brown eyes while her soft skin shivered under my touch. This was it. Now or never.

"I-" I started saying. But her lips shut me right up erasing any and every thought I had before hand. I couldn't control my own heart beat when I was around her, let alone my impulses. She made me have it all and yet, she made me want more. The noise of her phone reserving a text separated us quickly.

I held on to the nothing in front of me when she went to get her phone. Over at the living room, I could hear her react to the message.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed. That instantly made me curious. She came back into the room to notify me. "Wanna go to a dance studio?"

-x-

When we arrived, Veronica's crew was already dancing. They stopped when they heard the door close and pretty much screamed Veronica's name in appreciation. The studio was this huge room with mirror walls. Pieces of fabric were hanging down from the ceiling on a corner and on the other there was a pole.... It can't be. Karma's not that kind.

After they all hugged, Veronica went right with the introductions. And then, came the catching up. It was nice to watch her around her friends. She was like a whole different person, but not really.

"So what's today about?" Asked Varonica. "You doing new choreo?"

"Nah!" Said the girl who I've known as Miranda. "We're just chillin' today. Probably gonna do some free's" she said. Sadly, I don't speak 'dance' so I was clueless as to what that meant. But Veronica nodded in understatement so that was that.

Without a warning, they all dispersed until the center of the studio was completely open and unoccupied. I walked backwards and laid on the wall beside Veronica as Miranda started the music with a control remote.

"What's gonna happen?" I asked Veronica.

"They're gonna start freestyling." She saw my confused face and continued explaining. "It's when you make up a choreography on the spot. See the remote?" she asked pointing towards Miranda who was holding it. "It controls the music they're gonna be dancing to so they don't know until they start. And it could change at any second." She explained as the music started and one of the guys started dancing.

One after the other, they started dancing in ways I've never seen before. It was pretty hard to believe it was all made up in the spot. Their laughs and excitement after some one did something new was contagious. And Veronica looked beautiful while she laughed. Out of nowhere, one of the guys took Veronica by the arm and pulled her towards the center of the studio.

As if on cue, everyone around started looking in their pockets and around them until they got their hands on their phones to film her.

"You're gonna record her?" I asked one the guys who was now beside me. Benji, I think.

"Oh, you're gonna want to record this!" He said confidently. I was able to get my own phone just before she started.

I recognized that song. Going down for real by Flo-rida ft. Sage the Gemini.

She completely transformed. She looked more confident and intimidating, on a good way. I had no idea she could move like that. When the chorus hit, her crew started cheering and clapping and her face gave a smile as if she was loosing focus for a second. She definitely reminded me of one of the dancers from those movies. She finished perfectly in synch with the song as the chorus ended just before they changed the song.

Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.

How on earth is she gonna dance to that?! I observed peeking my head around my phone as she took a deep breath, straighten out her body and faced herself on one of the mirrors. She started dancing ballet. Flawlessly, may I add. At one point she took one of the guys and pulled him towards the center so I thought she was done.

But, instead, they started dancing together, like in the video. It was the exact choreography and even though it was just that, I couldn't help but to feel jealous. That was my woman he had his hands all over, even it was for the arts. I had to admit though, she flowed with the music and looked so sophisticated and graceful. Just seconds ago, she looked like she had jumped out of a Step Up movie, and now she looks like The Black Swan....

The guy didn't looked like he was taking it seriously, thank god. He took every chance he had to do something funny and make Veronica lose focus, and she did for not more than three seconds. By the end, they were both just joking around and trying to steal each others spotlight. Like when they changed positions countlessly when the song said 'We found love right where we are' just because they both wanted to be the center of attention. Of course, it was all a joke and their crew was laughing the whole time.

After they were done, we said our goodbyes and returned back to her place. Before she started the car, she connected her iPod to the radio and soothing slow classical music filled the inside of the car.

"What's that?" I asked surprised that she listened to classical music.

"Dancing on the night." She said with her eyes on the road like it was nothing. She looked at me with wide eyes out of nowhere. "If you don't mind...of course." She said panicked.

I found it nice from her to be so concerned about wether or not I was was okay with her music. Which I was. So I chuckled and shrugged my shoulder which made hers descend significantly while she excelled relieved. Her eyes went back to the road and I admired the view for the rest of the ride.

-x-

' @iansomerhalder: Countdown to @Vero1996 's much awaited debut has officially begun. I'm excited!!! This has been truly one of the best experiences I've had during any filming process so far. And after we've been bragging about this woman's talent, you finally get to see it! We'll both be watching along with you and will take twitter breaks so reach out and enjoy this masterpiece!
Love,
Ian&Veronica'

I uploaded a picture of us to Instagram with that caption. While that was happening, I could see Ashley taking a picture of our sock-wearing feet laying on the coffee table and the Tv with those photography obsessed techniques of hers. I saw the picture when I refreshed my feed.

' @Vero1996: Anyone else can't wait for it to start already?! #Tvd #Tonight #ImmaBeOnTv #ShoutOutToMyMom '

Of course she had to say something like that. It made me both chuckle and feel curious about her mom.

"Shout out to your mom? You think she'll be watching?" I asked. She looked up from her phone and smiled quickly.

"I have no doubt that she'll avoid every opportunity she gets to watch. I don't even think she knows any of this is happening at all." She said like it was nothing as she snuggled closer to me.

"Her lost." I said before I kissed her temple and laid my attention on the Tv as the episode was starting.

-x-

Veronica's acting was impeccable and the twitter world agreed. The show was trending and so was Veronica.

#TVD
#DameganVsDaman
#Vian
#VeronicaBrooks

Those were a few of the trending topics in no particular order. Of course, Veronica had to tweet about them.

' @Vero1996: Is this for real?!
#DameganVsDaman @julieplec what have you done? '

The episode ended with the montage of everyone's ending sequence. Veronica and I appeared on screen. First it was me, sitting alone. Then Veronica walked to me and sat beside me. I didn't gave her more than a look but she laid her hand between us on the surface we were sitting and revealed Damon's daylight ring. I took it and slowly laid my hands on top of Veronica's. I made sure I had a grip on it before locking our eyes for the rest of the scene. The camera got that moment perfectly.

I remember how achieved and happy I felt while shooting that scene. Because that's when Veronica and I agreed to be a couple, even though it has been a secret ever since.

We said our goodbyes on twitter and then focused on us.

"Well the music made it a whole lot better." Said Veronica.

"The music? Well, casting wasn't so bad." I said with a smirk on my face as I leaned to kiss her neck.

"I'm serious." She said. "Music controls everything."

I responded from my place on her neck. "Well I wouldn't say everything."

"Explain your argument." She demanded on that perfectly educated voice that I love.

"Say a 'make out' scene. You can't just play any type of music on those scenes." I said. "It could ruin the moment."

"I differ." She said. "There's not one background song you can't find a way to make out to." When she saw my skeptic face, she responded. "Don't believe me? Oh Please!" She exclaimed as she disappeared from my arms and pulled me up of the couch and into her bedroom.

I stood on the doorway while she walked around, connecting her iPod to the stereo and handing me the remote, taking me by the arm and pulling me inside the room after she did.

"I'll show you..." She said before pressing play on the remote. She laid my finger of the skip bottom so I was in control as About A Girl by Nirvana started playing.

She quickly connected our lips and started kissing me fast and straight to the point along with the beat. It gave me the 'one night stand' vibe from the movies.

Well played, I thought.

We were fighting for dominance and for control, as if we were, in fact, about to have a one night stand. Sadly the song wasn't long enough for it to end like that, and it changed to Bullet Train by Stephen Swartz ft. Joni Fatora. Her movements became slower and I could feel her breathing heavily as her hands traveled all over me.

In one of the movements I did, I accidentally pressed the bottom and changed the song. I was disappointed when she stopped until I saw the smirk on her face when she heard the next song. Change by Deftones. She pushed me towards her bed were she made me sit down. Her knees were at either side of my body so she was stranding me. I lost it when she bit her lips. I wanted her right then and there, but I also wanted to see what else she would do. When the music erupted, she connected our lips again, not fast and passionately or slow and tenderly, but both. I pressed another bottom to put that song on repeat. I stand by my word and I won't have any song ruin this moment.

She managed to pull off my shirt and I flipped us over to return the favor. There weren't a spot in her body that I wasn't determined to give affection to. I took it slow, just like the song, making her beg for more. The sound of her voice saying my name was enough for me to please her demands. I told her how beautiful she was, how much I wanted her, I asked her to say my name one more time just as she was trembling underneath me. I could hear the pleasure in her voice and that sent me over the edge. As the intensity of the song dropped, I started kissing her neck up to her ear where I whispered unconsciously with what little breath I could recover.

"I love you."

She went motionless and looked directly at my eyes as I waited anxiously for her reaction. Her expression changed slowly as a smile appeared on her lips. She connected our lips once more as the song became to an end again.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

187K 4.9K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
2.8K 59 17
Veronica Saltzman had never given any thought about how she would die. How her whole life changed the day her mother went missing. Her life was perf...
5.4M 184K 46
Veronica Cruz has been through hell and back. After disconnecting with the world two years ago to be at the side of her dying mother, she's left alon...
51.8K 1.7K 52
[completed] Book 2 in the "I love you, Ian Somerhalder" series! Then? Shy, quiet girl with no interest in celebrities. Now? Hot actor boyfriend and...