Reborn as Nezuko

By Melloeta09

This is a story where Y/N is reborn as Nezuko, the younger sister of Tanjiro who became a demon because of a... More

Author's Note
序章
平和
残酷
育手・鱗滝左近次
Author's Note 2
鬼を連れた剣士
鬼舞辻 無慘
幻惑の血の香り
手毬鬼と矢印鬼
祟り
我妻 善逸
命より大事なもの
次回まで!
I'm Back!!
無限列車
炎 パート1
炎 パート2
余波
制御された怒り
戦いが始まる
ねずこ視点
ねずこの計画
刀鍛冶の村
彼の首を切り落とさないで!
新しい朝!
心臓の鼓動

NEW BOOK

3.5K 64 11
By Melloeta09

Thank you so much for reading my book. The Reborn as Nezuko will be on a HIATUS for a while and now that I officially finished my other book. I decided to publish another fanfic book in exchange for it and while you are waiting for the comeback of this book.

Are you a fan of Naruto or Naruto Shippuden?

This book will be a Naruto fanfic and because one of my favorite character is Itachi, I made this story about the Uchiha's drama.

I've been reading a lot of Naruto fanfic these past few months and this idea is been on my head so yeah I decided to put it on word and write in down.

Sacrifice {Itachi's Twin}

Description:

Reborn in a world of Naruto as Itachi's twin. His old Life doesn't matter, now that he care so much for others, his village, and especially his brothers. He will do everything for them. Taking Itachi's pain and place. Changing and protecting everyone from the shadow in exchange of his own life.

If you are interested please do check it out! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.7K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
111K 889 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
121K 4.3K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
990K 61.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...