AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 (Complet...

By Neenasd

AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 .... Alexander suppasit a well know ceo and a singer of Thailand who runs a big empire... More

chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56 🔞
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63 END

chapter 31

841 76 14
By Neenasd

Author pov...

Alex walks towards the bathroom and lock it form inside and splash water on his face and look through mirror ... He throw the vase on wall which echo the bathroom ...

Alex:"Alecia... Alecia... She is my daughter and she was born for me and tevis ... So the pic bible have shown me is its Alecia my daughter...she is three old right know and tevis hide it from me everything still now .... How dare he goes this expand ...

He literally make fun of my fellings towards him ... Now he hide my daughter all this fucking years ... I made a mistake by loving a selfish guy like him ... Now i get it he will go any extent to make me fool again .... You tevis wait and watch i will make you pay for every single thing you have done to me ...

Alex walk towards the bed and find both Alecia and his Peacock... Sleeping on peacefully ... He lay down next to them and get Alecia from tevis and make her laydown on his chest ...while removing her hair Falling on her face ...

Alex:"Alecia ... Your my princess and your mine ... Don't you baby ..." He keep on talking while tevis trun around facing other side while Alex roll his eyes ...

Tevis:"peachy don't cry... Pecoak cal daddy ok ..." Alex look at tevis who talking in his sleep ... He look Alecia while he hug her tightly...

Alex:"You want to talk to daddy baby.... So you miss me ... My poor girl your huh ... " Without knowing him a tear fall down on his eyes while he wipe it close his eyes ...

At morning Alex sleep was disturb... When he open his eyes he find Alecia Looking at him with her big round eyes while sucking her thump ... She was sitting on his chest while holding his shirt tightly with other hand ... He heard sound coming from bathroom and look tevis is not behind him ....

Alex:"Good morning princess... Oh your drooling like your papa ..." He remove her finger and wipe her drooling with a smile ...

Alecia:"Pecoak is there..." She point the finger to bathroom while Alex wake up and took her in his hand ...

Alex:"Let's brush our teeth and bath ok ..." Alecia face change after hearing word bath ...

Alecia:"Peachy no bath ... Bad ...bad ..." Alex he throw her up and catch her which make her giggle ...

Tevis:"Done with your play ... Give her to me ...." Tevis took her from Alex and took her to bathroom to clean her face ...

Later all three walk towards the dinning table and find mile and sam where sitting on the drinking thier coffee ... While Alex took Alecia from tevis ...

Tevis:"Assholes where are my brother's... What you guys did to them ... If i find single scratch on them you three are dead meat for sure ..." Mile and sam chuckled while shaking thier head...

Mile&sam:"THEY ARE TRIED OF LAST NIGHT ACTIVITY..." They both look each other and smirk at tevis who throwing death glare to them while Alex laugh and make Alecia sit on dinning table...

Alex:"What does my daughter want to eat baby ... Tell daddy ..." Alecia look Alex with wide eyes ...

Alecia:"Daddy .... You peachy daddy ... Pecoak daddy ... Peachy daddy ..." She clap her hands which make tevis smile while nodding his head ...

Tevis:"Yes it's Alecia Daddy ... You like daddy ... Now you don't want to call daddy anymore and you won't cry to see daddy everyday don't you .... Now whole you like most Peachy is Pecoak or daddy ..." Alecia hug Alex neck while giggling...

Alecia:"Daddy ... Daddy... Peachy like daddy more ..." Tevis chuckled while mile and sam looking both tevis and Alex back and forth...

Mile:"So ..so...so she is your daughter brother ... " Alex nod his head with a Smile while he glare at tevis ...

Sam:"My god she is our niece... You did a great job bro... She look like you most ... But her hair and skin tells she is like brother in law ... "

Mile:"what is her name ? ..." He look at tevis ...

Tevis:"Alecia Alexander suppasit..." He smile while he get her from Alex and walk towards the garden to play with her ... Sam look at Alex who was glaring at tevis while he walk away sliently...

Tevis:"Look Alex it's not my intention to hide it ..." Before tevis speak Alex slam the table which make him flinch little...

Alex:"YOU FUCKING HIDE TO ME ABOUT MY DAUGHTER TEVIS ... SHE IS MINE DID YOU GET IT ..."

Tevis:"DON'T YOU DARE RISE YOUR VOICE ON ME ALEX ... YES I DID BUT DOES NOT MY INTENTION... BUT I WAS AFRAID TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT IT..."

Alex:"AFRAID OF WHAT THAT EITHER SHE IS MINE OR SOMEONE ELSE ... ARE YOUR AGAIN LIE TO ME TEVIS ..." Tevis hold his coller tightly...

Tevis:"SHE IS YOUR AND I DON'T CHEAT ON YOU ALEX ... DID YOU GET IT ... I DONT DAMN IT ... FUCKING I DON'T...."

Alex:"WHY THE HELL YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME LIKE A CROWD... YES YOUR A CROWD WHO RUN FROM HIS HUSBAND NIT WILLING TO SHOW HOS FACE ... YOUR SUCH A CROWD... I LOVED THIS CROWD WHO CAN'T FACE HIS OWN LIFE WITH HIS HUSBAND ...

DON'T YOU REMEMBER...WHEN HE GOT MARRIED I HAVE TOLD YOU THERE IS NO WORD FOR DIVORCE DON'T I TEVIS .... ANSWER ME WHY ARE YOU SLIENT TALK TO ME YOU CROWD ... I NEVER SEEN A PERSON LIKE YOU ...

BUT WHATEVER WHY YOU HIDE MY DAUGHTER FROM ME ALL THIS YEAR ... YOU KNOW I THOUGHT ONLY YOU LEFT ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE ... BUT YOU EVEN TAKEN MY DAUGHTER AWAY FROM YOU ... NOW SHE DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT I AM HER DADDY ... YOU KNOW THAT BREAKS MY HEART INTO PIECES... " Tevis don't have answer for Alex words he keep looking the floor while his tears falls down ...

Tevis:"I...i.. don't mean too ..." He keep on crying while Alex held his cheeks tightly while make him look at him ...

Alex:"Then why did you run away from me tevis ... Answer me right know ... I want the fucking answer them i will leave you alone .... But i am taking my daughter with me ... She need me her daddy ... You should know the pain that i went through tevis ..." Tevis look at Alex with wide eyes while a tear falls down his eyes ...

Tevis:"No...no...no...you can't do it ... You can never do it Alex ... Don't she is my Peachy i gave brith to her ... You can't ... NEVER YOU CAN'T TAKE HER FROM ME .... I WILL KILL YOU...." Tevis faint on Alex hand while he held him his hand tightly...

Alex:"Peacock... Peacock... Look at me ... Baby Peacock..." Alex look at tevis nose was bleeding...

Apo:"TEVIS ..." Alex look at apo was running towards him ... " Carry him we should take him to hospital... " Alex run out with tevis in his hand while driver stop the car infort of them ... While apo help Alex to sit on backseat with tevis while he took passenger seat ...

Alex:"Baby Peacock wake up ..." He keep on wiping the blood from his nose while apo looking at tevis with worries...

________________________________________

Spoiler ....

Doctor:"I told you guy to be safe with him don't i apo ... Did you check him whether he take care of him or his health and about his medicine... It's important do you guys want him to die..." Alex above to punch him while apo stop him ...

Alex:"Don't you dare talk nonsense about my husband... He is fine ... Just take him properly..."

Doctor:"Yes i am doing my work ... But Tevis should consider about his health too ... Because he have leukemia which mean cancer ..." He walk away while he look at apo ....

Apo:'DONT WORRY YOUR DAUGHTER IS SAFE AND FINE..." He walk behind the doctor while Alex was wondering what happening right know ....

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️ ...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 13.7K 61
Mew suppasit, a deadly mafia leader in Russia but no one know his real name , he is called as Thunder . Every one is feared of Mew in all countries b...
313K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
343K 11.9K 16
(Complete ) Mew Suppasit a young billionaire is looking for true love and Gulf an innocent boy is just looking for a simple life. what will be their...
165K 7.7K 24
"Only you could do it... only you...so please stay with me forever" "Forever with you" Mew Suppasit is currently a famous young CEO of xxx company, H...