Destiel One Shots

By Nananana989

You hear about people falling in love all the time, what about an angel and a hunter? After watching Supernat... More

Destiel ~ What Happened To Love?
Destiel ~ Wings
Destiel ~ Music Is The Reason I Got Laid
Destiel ~ The Social Groups (Highschool AU)
Destiel ~ The Social Groups Part 2 (Highschool AU)
Destiel ~ Drunk
Destiel ~ Roommates (Au)
Destiel ~ Classified (Spy AU)
Destiel ~ Classified Part 2 (Spy Au)
Destiel ~ When I'm Gone
Thoughts
Destiel ~ Part Of Your World (AU)
Destiel ~ Part Of Your World Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Don't Scare Me Like That
Still In Hell You Guys
Destiel ~ A Little Bit Of Lust
Not This Shit Again
Destiel ~ Nightmares
Destiel ~ Good vs Evil
Destiel ~ I Don't Want To Go Too Fast
Destiel ~ Don't Forget About Me ( High School Au)
Destiel ~ Don't Forget About Me Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Don't Forget About Me Part 3 (Au)
Destiel ~ Don't Forget About Me Part 4 (Au)
Destiel ~ Colorless (Au)
Destiel ~ Time To Ship
Destiel ~ Time To Kill A Homophobe
Destiel ~ You Can't Change A Man
Why The Fuck Do Witches Hate Us?
Why The Fuck Do Witches hate Us? Part 2
Why The Fuck Do Witches Hate Us? Part 3
Destiel ~ Masquerade (Au)
Destiel ~ Masquerade Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ You Don't Just Kiss Your Best Friend!
Destiel ~ A Demon And An Angel, How Hot
You Can't Save Everyone My Friend
Destiel ~ Unprofessional (Au)
Destiel ~ Unprofessional Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ I'm Nothing But A Monster
Destiel ~ Bad Boy (High School Au)
Destiel ~ Dirty Prayers
Destiel Texts
Destiel and Sabriel ~ Double Date
The Best Way To Get Rid Of The Mark
Destiel ~ Pool Party (Au)
Destiel ~ Our Love Is Forbidden (Au)
Destiel ~ Our Love Is Forbidden Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Shower
The Beast Inside
Destiel ~ Drunk And In Love
Destiel ~ Letters To Love
Destiel ~ Lost In The Woods (Au)
Destiel ~ A Child To Remember Me By
Destiel ~ Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls *Giggle* (High School Au)
Don't Piss Off A Winchester
Destiel ~ Well Fuck You Too Twilight (Au)
Destiel ~ Well Fuck You Too Twilight Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Well Fuck You Too Twilight Part 3 (Au)
Destiel ~ Are You Afriad
The School Of The Extraordinary (Au)
Destiel ~ Hogwarts Is Where We Met
Destiel ~ Old Habits Die Hard (Au)
Destiel ~ Old Habits Die Hard Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Hunger Games (Au)
Destiel ~ Hunger Games Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Hunger Games Part 3 (Au)
Destiel ~ Panties
Destiel ~ Friends With Benefits (Au)
Destiel ~ Idea's Start With Fan Fiction
Destiel ~ Undercover
Destiel ~ Party Like There's No Tomorrow (Au)
Destiel ~ So, What Just Happened? (Au)
Destiel ~ So, What Just Happened? Part 2 (Au)
Feelings And Blood
Destiel ~ The Green Eyed Monster
Destiel ~ The Green Eyed Monster Part 2
Destiel ~ Take Me Away (Au)
Destiel ~ My Time Traveler (Au)
Destiel ~ It's My Lucky Day
Destiel ~ Just One More Night (Au)
Destiel ~ Really, You Got A Cat?
Destiel ~ Protective
Destiel ~ The Mirror Of Erised
Destiel ~ You're My Prisoner (Au)
Destiel ~ A Little Taste Of Heaven
Shit, She's Pissed
Destiel ~ Face It Babe, We're Meant To Be
Destiel ~ Roommates (Au)
Destiel ~ Roommates Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Hey Now (Au)
Destiel ~ Hey Now Part 2 (Au)
A New Beginning (Future Adventure)
This Is The End

Destiel ~ Performing Arts (Au)

6.8K 174 81
By Nananana989

A/N: Don't judge me for the amount of Au's I post.

..............

Cas sat against the tree where the sun didn't beat down on him. He shivered from the cool shade and opened his notebook. He took to his favorite hobby, art. While he majored in graphic designing and modeling, he loved art with a burning passion.

He drew the basics for a face, then he began to do the eyes, then lips, then neck and then hair. He drew, his pencil hardly ever leaving the paper. When he finished the very last detail, freckles across the face, he had realized who he drew. His best friend, once again. He had to stop this. For Christ's sake, he had a girlfriend! Cas heaved a breathy sigh and closed the book, looking at the school.

Cas had managed to get outside before anyone else and saw everyone pooling out. All the dancers, musicians, singers, artists, models, etc. Then he saw Dean, his heart skipped a beat seeing him. But, something was different. He was with his girlfriend, Lisa, and they seemed to be screaming at each other. Anger on their faces. You would think they're were acting since Lisa's a theater major, but this looked real.

Dean was a modeling major, along with being a musician and singer. But Dean was no actor. Dean started to walk away from her. Cas wanted to hug Dean, because his face looked so sad. But the sadness was mixed with rage and anger. Dean caught sight of Cas under the tree, and headed his way. Cas hid his journal in his bag. If Dean saw all the pictures Cas drew of him, it might ruin their friendship.

"Lisa's a bitch." Dean says sourly as he plops down next to Cas.

"What happened this time?" Cas questions.

"She threw a book at Sammy. Then she says I'm cheating on her for you! I'm not cheating on anyone! So, we broke up, for good this time." Dean snorts.

"Why would she think you were cheating on her?" Cas questions. Dean was the most loyal person he knew. Sure, he doesn't date very long usually, but when he finds someone, he is faithful to them, and only them.

"Well, she doesn't understand that we've been close friends since we were in diapers. We're best friends. She doesn't understand our inside jokes, or how hard we worked so we'd go to the same school. She assumed from friendship, came romance." Dean boredly droned. If Cas didn't know better, he could've sworn Dean was happy Lisa was gone.

"I guess that's what you get for dating a drama major. Drama is their specialty." Dean said, but then flinched and glanced at Dean. Dean just chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right. But you get drama with models too." Dean comments.

"Yeah, that's true. Remember Meg? God, she was a bitch." Cas laughed.

"Those art students sure got their problems. Hey, did you draw anything today?" Dean questions.

"No, didn't have the time. I'm a double major as well Dean, and art is not one of my majors." Cas reminds.

"You should be a triple major like Charlie's friend. Well, she seems to major at everything, to be honest." Dean suggests

"No Dean. Besides, it's a hobby. I don't want it to feel like a job." Cas sighs.

"Fine. You just have a gift." Dean shrugs.

"That's kind of you." Cas smiles.

"Hey look, it's Charlie's friend. What was her name again?" Dean questions.

"Savannah I believe." Cas says simply. The girl makes her way towards them, a painting ticked behind her ear. She had warm blond hair and honey colored eyes. She wore a plaid shirt paired with a white tee and some faded jeans.

"Hey!" She smiled.

"Sup." Dean smirked. He then proceeded to wink.

"I'm dating Adam, Dean. I'm dating your half brother and I bet you can hardly remember my name." Savannah snorts.

"Right. So, what's up?" Dean questions.

"I have an assignment in art. And I need two male models for it. And I thought you two would be perfect. You up to it?" Savannah questions.

"Will it be anything embarrassing?" Cas questions.

"I wouldn't think so." Savannah slowly states.

"Then, sure, why not?" Cas smiled.

"Great! Here's my dorm number, knock three times and I'll answer. See you at noon tomorrow. Your brothers will be helping. I managed to get Sam, Adam, Lucifer, and Gabriel to help." Savannah walked away after giving them the dorm number.

"Why do I have a feeling we'll regret working with her?" Dean questions.

"Because it's Savannah." Cas states boredly. Cas flipped to a blank page in his notebook and started to draw a cat. He loved Cats. Dean hated them since he was allergic. So Cas wasn't allowed to get one because they were roommates.

"Yeah, I guess your right. My only question bis, why would she need our brothers? My brothers and yours?" Dean questions.

"Sam is good with costumes, Gabriel is good with makeup, Lucifer is a stylist, and Adam is Savannah's boyfriend." Castiel listed.

"Yeah. We should get back to the dorm. Work on all that homework." Dean sighed, getting up.

"Yeah, you're right." Cas got up and grabbed his things. They made their way to their dorm, saying hi to a few friends.

"Why does it always smell like Sweaty gym socks in here." Dean groaned as they entered the building, nearing their dorms.

"Because we have a bunch of sweaty ass males trying to show off." Cas laughed, Dean joining in. He opened their dorm room and the two stepped inside. It was a humble atmosphere. And by that, it was chaotic.

Clothes and art supplies were all over, guitars hung on the wall and a drum set sat in the corner. Two laptops were on the countertop. A long hallway led to two separate bedrooms and connecting bathrooms.

"We should clean up." Dean snickered.

"Yep." Cas dropped his stuff on the couch, and his notebook fell from the heap, sliding across the room and Dean grabbed it. As he picked it up, he looked at the page. A picture of him. All the details too.

"Dean, what are you looking at?" Cas questions. Dean flips to a few more pages, seeing more portraits of him. Either Cas was using him as a model for his drawings, or his best friend had a crush on him.

"You sure draw a lot of pictures of me." Dean comments causally. Cas swipes the notebook, a horrified look crossing his face.

"You weren't supposed to see those." Cas gulped.

"Cas, do you like me?" Dean questions. Cas blushed and stared at the ground. To say that Dean was flattered was an understatement. Dean always liked Cas. But it turned into something more when they were 15. He doubts Cas remembers it, but Cas never had his first kiss and didn't know how to kiss. So, Dean, being the amazing friend he is, kissed him. It was brief, and easy to forget.

"I'm going to my room." Cas says, walking towards his room. Dean followed him.

"Cas." He sighed. Cas made know movement of stopping, so Dean shoved him into the wall, grabbing his wrists and pulling his arms above his head.

"De-" he was cut off by a pair of lips. It was short and sweet, but it got the point across.

"You idiot Cas." Dean smiled at his feet.

"Y-you l-like m-me?" Cas questions, not believing it.

"I have since we were 15 Cas." Dean smiled. Cas sighed with relief, then flipped their bodies around. "Woah." Dean chuckled. Cas didn't respond, he just shoved his lips on Dean's. Dean's hands wandered to Cas' butt. He couldn't help himself. He couldn't help his hands sliding u see Cas' shirt and digging his nails into the skin. Cas gasped and kissed with more hunger and passion.

"Okay, I might be moving to fast, but I think we should move to the bed." Cas gasped.

"I don't think we're moving to fast." Dean smirked, and Cas pulled Dean towards his room. The door closing behind them with a soft click.

...............

A/N: tee hee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.6K 35
Castiel has spent his whole life surrounded by enough siblings to make several baseball teams, a stressed out father, an absent mother and an unstead...
7.5K 468 19
Castiel and Dean are both teachers at the same school. A beautiful friendship develops as soon as the two meet each other. Or is it even more?
112 16 21
Tie In Story For The Falling Series, can be read as a standalone. Events in this story make later parts of Falling Since I Found You make more sense...
15.2K 939 15
Dean is an angel, and a guardian angel at that. He's one of the best of his kind. So when a very important human needs watched over, Dean is on the j...