The Secret Life Of Nagisa Sen...

By Bobethy5

Seven years after killing his teacher, Nagisa Shiota has ended up as a teacher at Gokuraka high school in Tok... More

Introduction
Arc 1- Nagisa Sensei
(1-1) The New Teacher
(1-2) Cleaning
(1-3) Karma Time
(1-4) Research
(1-5) Special Visitor
(1-6) Stalker
(1-7) Rescue and Revelations
(1-8) Confrontation
(1-9) Exams
(1-10) Question Time
Arc 2- Redemption
(2-1) The Aftermath
(2-2) Redemption Begins
(2-3) The Gang
(2-4) Confession
(2-5) Back to Basics
(2-6) Planning
(2-7) The Journey
(2-8) The Mountain
(2-9) Red VS Blue Round 2
(2-10) Bump in the Night
Arc 3- Legacy
(3-1) Terasaka Gang Reassemble
(3-2) Not Again
(3-3) A Girl's Day Out
(3-4) A Scientific Breakthrough
(3-5) A Plan In The Making
(3-6) Date
(3-7) A Pesky Journalist
(3-8) A Day Trip in London
(3-9) Assassination
(3-10) Art Attack
Arc 4- Revenge
(4-1) The Final Straw
(4-2) Invitation
(4-3) The First Confrontation
(4-4) Rest But No Relaxation
(4-5) Allies
(4-6) Rogue
(4-7) A Coming Together of Assassins
(4-8) Infiltration
(4-9) Rescue
(4-10) The Final Showdown
Arc 5- Summer Time
(5-1) Finals Time PT. 1
(5-2) Nagisa's Birthday
(5-4) Holiday
(5-5) Set Up
(5-6) Tears
(5-7) A Lost Friend
(5-8) In Memoria
(5-9) The First Wedding
(5-10) The End of Summer

(5-3) It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Summer

124 3 3
By Bobethy5

Karma stayed at Nagisa's school all day, much to the delight of the students. They liked Karma. He was funny but kind. But, best of all, he embarrassed their teacher a lot. That was his greatest property in their eyes.

In Nagisa's eyes, he wasn't quite sure. Was it his dashing looks? The way he could lift his mood at any situation? The fact he has stood by Nagisa the longest, even went to space with him, despite the fact he was against their goal? No. It was all of the above. Nagisa smirked as he watched Karma joking with his students during lunchtime, no doubt sharing embarrassing stories about them. I've got myself a pretty good man. Nagisa thought. I should invite him here more often.

"Nagisa Sensei, is it true your first kiss was your teacher?" Natsumi shouted at him from the gaggle of students surrounding Karma. Maybe he wasn't the best to keep around, Nagisa decided.

"Karma, what have you been telling them?" Nagisa sighed as he walked over.

"Just little tales from the past." The redhead smirked.

"Well stop with the embarrassing ones."

"Why should I?" Karma pouted.

"Because it's my birthday."

"Fair point."

Karma continued to tell stories, just not about the embarrassing events that happened in Nagisa's past.

Eventually, it was home time and the students said good bye to their teacher one last time before summer. Nagisa and Karma stood in the school yard side by side, watching them leave. The bluenette placed an arm around Karma's waist and rested his head on the redhead's shoulder.

"It's summer." Nagisa sighed. "The feeling is bitter sweet. On the one hand, I get to relax and not think about work. On the other, I kinda like those kids."

"Well, at least you're not me. I still have to work over the summer break." Karma complained.

"I thought you enjoyed your job."

"Not as much as my cuddly little blueberry."

Nagisa blushed. They had been together for six years, but Karma's comments still made him feel embarrassed.

"Now. Let's get home. I'm taking you out for dinner. Then, after, we meet up with our old classmates for some drinks." Karma looked down at the smaller boy next to him and smiled. Nagisa looked up and smiled back.

"I'd like that. Thanks Karma." The bluenette replied.

A few hours later, the two men were sat opposite each other in a fancy french restaurant. An opened bottle of wine day in an ice bath next to them, their glasses full with the rose liquid.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, just simply enjoying the moment. Neither of them would admit it, but secretly they were both thinking about the recent fight against Takaoka and how close both of them had come to death. The thought of the other potentially dying had shaken them both. Therefore, they this time was for just the two of them, and no-one would interrupt.

"So your students seemed quite happy today." Karma noted. "It seems hard to believe they saw a man fall from a building just a few days ago."

Nagisa's smile faded. "Yeah, well they have been rather distracted due to the finals. Still though, that is probably one of the reasons they didn't do as well this time around. Still, I've got to give them credit for how well they have been powering on."

Nagisa sighed.

"You seem unhappy about that." The redhead noticed.

"Yeah, well between this and the attack on our school trip and the murder of one of my students, I feel responsible."

"No no no. You need to stop talking like this Nagisa. The only responsible one is Takaoka."

"You're right. I'm just spoiling the mood. Let's change the subject."

"Gladly. Sorry for, err, bringing it up."

"Oh, is that Karma Akabane apologizing? Are you ill?"

"Hahaha." Karma giggled. "No. Unless you can call love a disease."

"Karma, shut up." Nagisa blushed.

"That's what I thought."

The night continued in a similar manner. The pair of them enjoying both each others company, the food and the wine. After about two hours, they were finished and left the restaurant to go meet up with their old classmates.

By now, it has gotten dark. The moon had risen, sitting aloft above the city. The faint remnants of the sun made themselves known, making the very west of the sky appear to be on fire. This sky reminded Nagisa of the night he recruited Saiki about a week ago. Such different circumstances.

He shook his head, removing the thoughts from his brain. If he thought about them for too long, he would send his mind down a very dark path.

His fingers found those of his boyfriends and the held hands, walking along the streets together. No-one should notice them.  It was dark after all.

The met the rest of E class, well, those who had not already left the area, in a bar not far away from the restaurant. Kayano, Mimura, Nakamura and Yada had left for England once again. Kurahashi said she couldn't come because she had a lot of nature tours booked in for the next day and didn't want to be hung over for them. You wouldn't have thought it after looking at her in junior high, but that girl could drink. Kimura also couldn't make it. He was out on patrol that night. He said he may stop by if he had a spare minute, but no promises.

Apart from those six though, everyone else had turned up.

As the blueberry and the strawberry walked into the bar, Sugino jumped up, drink in hand, and ran up to them.

"The birthday boy has arrived!" He shouted, causing the whole room to clap, even if they had no idea who Nagisa was.

"Sugino, are you drunk already?" Nagisa asked.

"A little. Now, waddaya want to drink. Terasaka lost a bet so now has to buy everyone a round."

"Hey!" Terasaka shouted at him. "You said to buy everyone here a round. That was when only half of us were here! My paycheck ain't big you know!"

Nagisa and Karma laughed.

"What was the bet?" The redhead asked.

"If he could balance a pint on his head for ten seconds. The man was quite tipsy back then." Isogai explained.

"Hey Isogai." Nagisa greeted. He then turned to the rest of the group. "Hey guys."

The group stared at him for a few seconds.

"What?" The bluenette asked.

"We sit in a cage for a week waiting for you to come and rescue us and now all we get is hey?" Terasaka jokingly shouted. "Now. What do you want, I'll buy the first round."

"First!" Itona exclaimed. "Man, you've had five rounds already."

"Five?" Nagisa asked. "How is he still standing?"

"Liver of steel!" Terasaka replied.

Nagisa smiled. If the night would go like this, he would have a fantastic time.

Several hours later, Karma dragged a drunken Nagisa out of his car and helped him towards the house. He helped him up the stairs and into bed. Once his body hit the mattress, Nagisa groaned.

"Karma." He muttered.

"Yes Nagi?" The redhead replied.

"Do me."

"Eh?"

"Do me."

"No, you're drunk."

"Please."

"No."

"You're no fun."

"You're drunk."

Nagisa didn't reply. Instead, he had already fallen asleep and lay drooling on the bed.

"Oh Nagi." Karma sighed. "I love you. Yet, you can be a handful sometimes."

The redhead lay down beside him. Nagisa rolled over and his arm fell limply over Karma's chest. The redhead smiled. He felt at peace here. He was happy. And soon enough, he was also asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 9.5K 34
"Frowns doesn't suit you at all. You look even cuter with a smile." Nagisa's the kind of boy who never smiles or even laughs. Or maybe, he used to, b...
9.2K 250 15
[ warning ]: contains depression, self-harm, and smut. Nagisa, a boy in his year has always been antisocial. He's constantly bullied by others and tr...
194K 6.2K 34
Karma Akabane. Smart, handsome, a delinquent. A hot guy, if the girls will say. But actually, there's more to it. He's a psychotic devil, and everyon...
14.7K 231 45
This is a Nagikae fan fiction of the anime Assassination Classroom. Nagisa Shiota and Kaede Kayano are classmates in Kunugigaoka Junior High's Class...