Wait... I'm Nightmare!? I Tho...

Por Donut2460

(Cover made by me!) (!Updates 1-4 times a month¡) You died by cracking your skull open as you walked out of t... Mais

•Prologue•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
A/N- OMG
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
Important A/N (PLEASE READ)
Q/A
Q/A
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
Important A/N (PLEASE READ)
•Q/A (Very Short & Name Poll Results)•
•Halloween Special•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Epilogue•

•Chapter 26•

3.9K 244 113
Por Donut2460

Longer Chapter! :DD

~~~~~

You scowl immediately, not able to smooth over your expression in time as he catches it.

Calming down, you sigh as you get ready to stand up, not wanting to deal with this until you feel a hand grip your wrist.

Your spin around, corruption boiling as you quickly yank your arm away. You fight to control the tendrils of your back as you ready to lash out at the guardian.

"C'mon man," Reaper spoke, behind Ink, his tired voice traveling through the place, "At least listen me out."

You nearly hissed as you replied, "Death, why did you bring the guardian here? I thought it was to talk about other matters? Not for the inkblot to come."

Ink slightly frowned but said nothing as Reaper answered, "Well, give 'inkblot' a chance Nightmare. And remember that favor you owe me? I'm calling it in. Listen to Ink, and talk with him. Converse. But please don't fight. I'm too tired for this."

You sigh as you pinch your nasal ridge, "Fine." As you sat in your seat that had a steaming cup of tea in front of it. You looked scornfully at Ink, sipping your tea as he moved to the other side of the table with a small grin.

You liked the taste of the tea. Looking at Life, you thank her, "Thank you Toriel, the tea is delicious."

Toriel smiles and chuckles, "I am glad that it could suffice your tastes Nightmare," then she looks at Ink as she sits across from Reaper at the table, giving him some coffee, "So, Ink, what has prompted you to talk with Nightmare in a small meeting here?" she asks.

Ink himself was befuddled by the normal conversation you had with Toriel and then cleared his throat, "Well- uh- I mostly came for answers. On everything."

"You're an idiot if you think I would tell you anything," You growl slightly as your bone brow furrows.
"So you do have something to hide!" Ink grinned, "You didn't say that you didn't!"

You roll your eye light, "Of course dimwit, because you wouldn't believe me either way. If I said I didn't, you'd still assume that I did have something to hide either way," You drink the rest of the tea, feeling better and positively refreshed, "And I did not agree to mindless chatter. What is it that you want Ink?"

"Oh!" His eye lights turned into a green triangle and a pink exclamation mark as he looked at his scarf, "Right! Who was the golden skeleton that your gang took 7 years ago? And I hope no bad came to him-!"

You roll your eye light again and exhale through your nasal cavity, pissed off, "Like I would hurt my brother," You say cutting Ink off and making all of the monsters around you look at you in shock. "Is me having a brother really that surprising," You snap, almost breaking your cool demeanor.

Sucking in a breath, you smooth your emotions and face expression. Nightmares and Corrupts dislike for Ink feeding your soul as well made you just really angry. Sighing, you tell Nightmare and Corrupt mentally to calm down as well. It didn't really help the current situation.

Ink shrugs and then looks at his scarf, "Cool! Alright then, why do you torture the other au's?"

You give Ink a deadpan stare and Reaper snorts and Toriel gives Reaper an exasperated look and a surprised one too as she looks at Ink.

"You seriously do not know?" you mock confusion and slight annoyance with a pinch of anger. Ink looks at you curiously, question marks in both of his eye sockets and you sigh, "Balance, Ink. Balance. I honestly thought that if you didn't know, Error would tell you. I need to cause negativity for the multiverse to remain stable and so on. Error, his job is to destroy but he does take enjoyment in it so it isn't much of a problem for him, and for you is to protect the scripts and au's, correct?" You ask, explaining to Ink, "And my brother, Dream, controls the influx of positivity and so on."

You looked unamused at Ink as he wrote all of this stuff down onto his scarf.

Then he looked up suddenly and frowned, "So does that mean-"

"Preferably," You answer immediately, cutting Ink off. It would be easier to spread negativity when needed with Ink off your back.

Ink sighed, "I can't. I can feel the pain. I can slowly feel the au turning to you." He shivers.

It's now your turn to frown, "Then does fighting me help it?"

Ink shrugs as he writes more things onto his scarf.

"And isn't... your brother a sans..? How did that happ-"

You glare at him, making him shut up and then sigh as Toriel pats your shoulder comfortingly and brings you more tea.

When she sat down, Reaper wakes up from dozing off and shakes his skull before asking Toriel, "Hhh, hey Tori, you got more of that coffee?"
Toriel gently smiles and as she's about to stand, Reaper quickly does in her place and motions for her to sit back down, "It's ok Tori, I can get it myself."

And as he was floating behind you, you were about to turn around and it was too late until you both bumped shoulders slightly.

It felt like time froze and you were close to hyperventilating as you thought you would die. Dust, if that was the right word, but you were made of goop, so you were not sure.

Would you melt into a conscious less puddle of negativity if you didn't/weren't able to dust?

Your eye light shakes in your eye socket until you hear Reaper's voice and he snaps you back into reality.

Allowing you to stop your panicking in time.

"Nightmare- how-" He stuttered and you stepped away. Shoulders not touching anymore, "But.." He looks at you, eye sockets blown wide. You could feel the aura of extreme shock and surprise behind you as well as your tendrils on your back fidget and tense up, "The only way a person would be able to touch me is if they've cheated death before." You sucked in a breath. Goddammnit. So long for staying secretive and only allowing your gang and Blue know,

"How-?"

"No," Your voice almost cracked, "We will not talk about this right now."

"Does that mean you'd be able to tell us at a later date?" Asked Ink curiously and you almost blushed of embarrassment.

"Shut the fuck up Ink," You growled.
"That isn't a nooo~~~!" He sing songed and you scowled as you almost pierced Inks skull, missing on purpose, before speaking up.

"Thank you for the tea Toriel. Reaper, I have done what I owed you. And Ink, do not show up in my line of sight for 2 months or I'll rip you a new one. Don't test my patience." You threatened as you quickly walked through the portal and went into your office.

.

..

...

'WHAT THE HELL!?' Corrupt yelled out, making you jump, almost giving you a soul attack.

"Corrupt , you almost gave me a soul attack!" You exclaimed.

'Ooohhh noooo,' Nightmare mumbled, 'This... this is bad isn't it.'

"Sort of. Maybe. I don't know." you replied, frustrated and slightly panicking as you rubbed your temple.

'GODS.' Fumed Corrupt, "The reputation we have built up over the 5 centuries will slowly crumble! This is so- AGH!'

You frowned. Yeah. That did take a while to do and prepare for. And anyone else knowing about you other than your gang and brother could alter the multiverse's timeline drastically in a good or bad way. You don't want to take the risk.

But it could allow a truce to happen...

Oh you weren't sure! And god did it feel like you were a coward!

'AND WE SOMEHOW DIDN'T DIE TO THE GOD OF DEATH!?' Nightmare shrieked making you flinch.

"Yeah..." you respond, "That was a revelation to behold."

Your tendrils lashed behind you as you massaged your temple while frowning, itching to break something.

Sighing as you felt negativity waning, you teleported to the throne room on top of your throne and ordered #46 to get your gang. These few days have been taxing and now you had to cause negativity after an exhausting day.

(Au's have different senses of time, while you were in reaper!tale and only a day had passed, for your realm, 3 days had passed, that's why there is a multiversal time set in place).

As your gang filtered in, you waited until they stood straight in their usual positions and then spoke, "The negativity in the multiverse is waning, get ready for a mission to a copy of Bird!Tale," you ordered, still pissed.

~~~~~

I hope y'all enjoyed!!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

16.5K 650 43
Another Inkmare fanfiction again! Cover by me OwO ~~~•~~~ Ink was now being a depressed bean.He had been a lot through relationships with someone but...
11.1K 250 61
"I'm glad things got better.....and not worse" "And for someone's that called nightmare, king of negativity and all......you're nicer than you think"...
2K 93 9
Swap didn't want to be this way, he really didn't want to, but fate seemed to have other plans. Swap was always busy, why does he keep himself up at...
40K 2.4K 23
⪼A life where our beloved [Reader/REDACTED] died a very.. 'Fun' death. ⪼upon realizing their death, they'd realize that they reincarnated into error...