VOLKO

By Dorothy_Bell_

When Megan Young agreed to spend the summer with her estranged father, she hadn't anticipated his right hand... More

Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Notes

Chapter Twenty-Six

206 5 0
By Dorothy_Bell_

After a brief scan around the bathroom to confirm nobody was indeed present, Dean as promised took his seat on the toilet. He sat with his legs apart, elbows on knees and head in hands, staring unwaveringly at the floor.

Avoiding the mirrors, I stripped of my clothes quickly and jumped into the hot running water. At no point did the thought of Dean being in the room make me feel self-conscious, probably because I knew he didn't want to cross that invisible line. The waterfall head perfectly covered my whole body. I'd avoided the mirrors because I knew without anyone having to tell me what had sprayed over my face when Dean... killed that man.

Violently the recollection played back the moment, as if I'd forget it any time soon. Each time I struggled not to flinch as my face got resprayed again and again.

Bracing my hands either side of the wall I took deep breaths, trying to calm my fast beating heart. Only to open them seconds later to see the light pink water below.

Sick crawled up the back of my throat at the thought of breathing in their blood, the blood of the people who died.

"You okay?" Dean's voice wrenched me back to reality. Just the reminder of his body an arm length away smoothed the maddening thoughts. "I swear to god if you don't answer-"

"- I'm fine." My voice shook uncontrollably. Forcing myself to focus, I grabbed the shower gel and scrubbed at my skin, the harder I went the cleaner I felt. The only problem being the blood never went, I'd scrub and seconds later it appeared again.

I cried out as I frantically attempted to clean my body, my breathing becoming hectic.

"Megan, stop!" One of Dean's hands removed the nail brush from mine whilst the other held my reaching hand away.

I looked back down at my now red raw arms, some parts even had minuscule bumps of fresh blood. Dean flung the brush out of the shower, creating a loud bang as it landed on the tiled floor. Effectively getting it well out of my way.

"I'm sorry, there's just so much blood everywhere."

Dean lifted his hands to capture my face, the water from the shower beating down on us. The fact I was naked and Dean still fully dressed only now making its way into my mind.

"You don't have to be sorry, not to me." And with that Dean's lips briefly touched mine. So soft, asking for permission.

When I didn't pull away, Dean deepened the kiss. Cradling my head in one hand whilst his arm snaked around my waist. Bring our body's together.

I'd kissed a few guys before, but never like this. There had always been a hesitation, like I'd been doing it because it was expected of me.

This felt completely different. Dean's mouth moved with such hunger, as if he needed this as much as I did. Eagerly, I met each kiss with my own bruising ones. He took me to a place far away, an island for us, and us alone.

He pulled back and I wanted to moan in frustration. Desire burned brightly in his eyes telling me all I needed to know. Our breathing was rapid as we fought for air. Dean recovered much quicker than me, his thumb tracked where his lips had just been.

We both knew what was to come. Half afraid and Half excited, I leant against the wall for support, very aware of how unclothed I was compared to Dean.

"I've never-"

"I know." Dean rested his head against mine. "And I don't want to hurt you. But I've never felt so horny in my life." Dean's admission sent a bold spark through me.

"Me either." I chuckled nervously, and to my joy Dean did too. "I want you Dean."

That was all it took, Dean's lips crushed down onto mine. No longer gentle, he'd longed for this as much as I had. The realisation made me want him that much more.

His hands dived into my soaking wet hair, pulling me so I couldn't get away. Not that I wanted to, I encircled my arms around his neck. Loving having his body pressed so closing against mine. My beast grazed Dean's chest, taunting me nipples until they turned into hard buds.

One of Dean's hands trailed down my back, I shivered from the smooth warmth I felt from him. He didn't stop until one hand cupped my bum cheek, gripping it tightly almost aggressively. The action pushed me further into Dean's hard muscular body.

"You're so beautiful." Dean muttered against my skin as he planted sweet kisses down my neck.

Leaning my head to the side, I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning at the sweet torture he inflicted upon me.

With expert hands, Dean smoothed his hand to hook under my knee, pulling my legs around his waist. He did the same with the other leg so I had only Dean keeping me up, the wall behind offered little help, not that I minded. For once we were the same height.

Both his hands rested firmly on my bum cheeks, holding me solidly against him. The moment had been so fluid, it reminded me that Dean had probably done this a hundred times before. Even at twenty three, his good looks would have been hard to turn down. Hell I couldn't. I wanted him, not just his body but him.

The latter was off the table, but that didn't mean I couldn't enjoy this time whilst it lasted right?

The position left me spread open, if he wanted to, Dean could have easily entered me in one flush movement. His hands rested so near to my pussy I could feel myself growing wetter from the exotic thoughts of Dean touching me running through my head.

Instinctively I began grounding, I hadn't expected to feel Dean's hard cock, but the knowledge spared me on. Especially when I heard the low growl as he kissed along my jaw. His hands tightened briefly, restricting my action.

Half of me worried I'd done something wrong, the other half worried Dean would come to his senses and stop.

"You need to stop. I've wanted you for such a long time that if you carry on this will be over before it begins. And I refuse to let your first time be in a shower." His sweet words boosted my ego, giving me confidence I hadn't known I could possess. Adding to the torture I gave a wiggle of my hips.

The mischievous look on my face gave me away immediately.

"That's it." Dean flicked the shower off and carried me out of the bathroom. Playing a game of his own, Dean trailed a finger gently through my folds telling me he could play games as well.

I didn't have time to react as I found myself landing onto my soft bed.

I stared up at Dean. He looked at me the way I imagined a tiger looked at its prey. Hunger consumed him, if I wasn't so turned on myself I'd have been scared. There was no going back and I couldn't be more thankful.

Whatever happens tomorrow didn't matter anymore. Just Dean, I and tonight.

Skilful, Dean pulled his dripping t-shirt over his head in one fluid movement, it landed in a soggy pile on the floor. I gawked in admiration at the sheer work of art his body was. Whenever I'd seen him working out I'd died to see the body beneath. Each breath emphasised the power he had as the muscles rippled underneath is skin.

"Like what you see?" Dean smirked playfully, his Russian accent thick with emotion.

My words failed me, I nodded shyly as the redness creeped into my face. Here I laid, naked and spread out over the bed, whilst Dean stood looking like the gods had craved him out of stone themselves.

"Come here." Dean commanded.

I followed without any argument, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Dean hooked a finger under my chin, tilted my head up to look at him whilst his thumb stroked my lips. His eyes follow the movement obsessively.

"You don't ever have to be embarrassed. Not with me."

Not thinking, I slid my shaking hands up his legs, resting them on his hips. Just above his trousers. The only barrier stopping me from seeing all of him.

My head came up, searched Dean's face for any doubt. Taking a deep breath, I fumbled nervously with his jeans. Calmly, as though we had all the time in the world, Dean carried on glazing down at me.

Only as I mindfully piled them down his legs, along with his boxers did I get the reaction I wanted.

The excitement in his eyes showed. Wide and watching, waiting for me to make the next move.

Wrapping one hand around his cock, I began to lower my head. The hand Dean had under my chin, pulled my head up.

"No. There will be time for that later. Right now, I want to be with you. I want to feel your tight cunt clench about my cock as I fuck you. Do you want that as well?" More eager than I had been in my whole life I nodded.

Kissing me tenderly, Dean lifted me to his body and positioned us on the centre of the bed. My pulse was beating rapidly the whole time.

Breaking off the kiss, and kneeing between my legs Dean glazed down at me. Automatically I went to cover myself. Nobody had ever seen me naked before. I felt exposed and vulnerable.

My body wasn't what people like Dean would be used to. People like Victoria who spent half their day working out. I had more padding than Victoria, that was for sure.

Dean however, stopped me. In one hand he captured both of mine above my head. Leaving me open for his eyes to wander.

"You never have to hide from me." And with that I felt his hand run down my torso. He took his time, exposing each part. First my breast. His finger freely outlying the edge of the nipple, causing it to harder. He then followed suit with the other one, giving them equally the same amount of time.

Just when I thought the torment was over, Dean's mouth sucked hard. The feeling was like nothing I'd experienced before. Aching my back, I pushed my nipple further into his mouth, wanting more of what he had to offer.

My hands struggled against his hold. The need to touch him, to have him inside, to feel every inch of him was an unstable desire.

"Dean, please."

Drawing his head up, I saw the smirk dancing across his mouth. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Don't worry, I'll get to that."

Continuing his assault down my body, his free hand trailed down my stomach to the wetness below. I tried to close my leg, embarrassed by how turned on he made me. But Dean wouldn't let me.

Using his finger, he swirled around my clit. Closing my eyes I allowed myself to give into the feeling. I knew Dean watched me, listening to my body. Before his finger sank into the moisture, taking my higher.

"Do you touch yourself?" I didn't say anything for a moment, enjoying the ride he was taking me on too much. When I didn't answer he stopped. The disappointment couldn't be explained. "Do you?" He probed.

I shook my head, afraid my voice would fail me.

"No doubt you will now. And when you do, I want you to think of me. I want to know that when you touch your cunt, you think of me doing this to you." Dean slowly moved his fingers, one inside whilst his thumb rubbed my clit. Taking me closer to the edge. "Of me touching where nobody else has." Bruising Dean crashed his lips down onto mine. His savage kisses only made me more aroused.

Arching my body into his touch, Dean hoovered me just on the spot of climax. Refusing to give me that release I craved so much.

"Promise me."

"I promise." I said way too quick. I'd have sold my soul to the devil at that moment. Perhaps I had. I bite my lip, stopping myself from crying out as I finally felt the release I never knew I needed.

Once I'd floated back down to earth, I laid on the bed trying to regain my breath.

I opened my eyes to find Dean rolling on a condom, his erection painfully hard. How was that going to fit into me? With no longer being on the edge, all my doubts came back. Would it hurt? I'd heard it hurt.

Joining me back onto the bed, Dean nestled himself between my legs again. With greedy hands, I couldn't stop myself from running my hands over his chest. Compared to me, he was so big. Strong broad shoulders, leading to a lean waist. As he kneeled, his leg muscles bulged. Every inch of him was toned to perfection.

"Will it hurt?" I quietly asked, sort of hoping he wouldn't hear.

But of course Dean did. His eyes focused on mine, softening.

"Maybe a little." He confessed. " Do you want me to stop?" His Russian accent grew heavier.

"No," I said, looking him dead in the eye.

Placing his hands either side of my head, Dean lowered his. Capturing my lips in an affectionate kiss. His chest rumbled when my lips parted, allowing his tongue to slid in.

Feeding my fingers into his hair, I pulled him closer. Enjoying the taste of him in my mouth.

Wrapped deep within the kiss, I jerked as Dean entered me in one swift movement. The sharp pain that followed I hadn't been expecting. Dean instantly stilled. His eyes checked over my face. I tried to hold back the tears burning my eyes.

Without thinking I reached up, pressing my lips back against Dean's. At first he didn't respond. My bare legs wound themselves around Dean's waist holding him there. Telling him I was okay, that I didn't want him to stop.

With great care, Dean pulled back, then thrusted again. Sending that same shooting pain. It hurt, yet not enough for me to stop. I wanted this so much I'd come to realise. I wanted Dean.

Moving my hips rhythmically, Dean soon growled, driving himself deeper into me. I met each thrust. Eventually the pain subsided away, that's when the real fun began. Racking my hands down Dean's back I urge him on, demanding all of him. I'm sure they'd be crawl marks in the morning, but at this point I didn't care. I wanted Dean to remember this. To remember me.

"Dean." I moaned, throwing my head bed and gripping the sheets.

Using his mouth Dean sucked a protruding nipple, whilst his hand rubbed my clit. My body exploded into a sensory overload that seemed to never end.

Even in my own intense climax I felt Dean shudder as he met his own. Spreading tiny kisses over my shoulder as he muttered my name.

Afterwards we laid in a state of shock. Our limbs tangled together, exhaustively. When I built up the courage to sneak a look at Dean, he breathed heavily whilst staring at the ceiling.

Having never done this before I wasn't sure if I should say something or not. Did I crack a joke to ease the tension? Make a comment on what had just happened?

Suddenly Dean swung his leg over the side of the bed and sat up, fear gripped me. Was he just going to leave? "Where are you going?" I asked before I could stop myself.

Dean looked lazily over his shoulder. "To get rid of this." He dangled the condom.

Striding towards the bathroom in his full glory, Dean tossed it into the bin and joined me again. Pulling me into the safety of his chest, and lifted the duvet to cover us.

Within minutes, I found myself drifting off to sleep in the safe cage of Dean's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 789 62
[WARNING 🚨; THIS STORY CONTAIN MATURE THEME . IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL REFERENCES ,SENCE,ABUSE,CURSING,ETC. YOU HAVE DEEN WARNED]. It's...
1.3K 0 64
When the mysterious bad boy, Dean Stevens, arrives at the small town of Lakeview, Megan White finds herself trapped in the curios gaze of the new arr...
4.9M 146K 75
Mia Hartley has always managed to steer clear of her fathers lifestyle. While he's Capo in the most dangerous mafia in the world, she attended colleg...
300K 2.9K 29
❝𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭.❞ ♤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢...