RWBY: Vampire Of The Blue Moon

By IamGamerA

A cover of blue leather. Pages as black as night. A clockwork grimoire. Linked to a silver chain. I'm Vanitas... More

Chapter 1: Beacon
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Yang Vs Vanitas
Chapter 4: Vanitas True Name
Chapter 5: Some Aren't Just Fairy Tale
Chapter 6: Learning About Magic
Chapter 7: Expose
Chapter 8: Roommates
Chapter 9: Getting to know Vanitas
Chapter 10: Past Memory
Chapter 11: The Comfort of Vanitas
Chapter 12: The Melody
Chapter 13: The Match
Chapter 14: The Aftermath
Chapter 15: The Aftermath pt 2
Chapter 16: The Ambush
Chapter 17: The New Group
Chapter 18: The Discussion
Chapter 19: The Date
Chapter 20: After The Date
Chapter 21: The Stray
Chapter 23: Return To Beacon
Chapter 24: The Partnership
Chapter 25: History Lesson
Chapter 26: First Mission
Chapter 27: Blood In Blue
Chapter 28: Vanilla
Chapter 29: Hanging Out
Chapter 30: Getting In So Trouble
Chapter 31: The Party
Chapter 32: The Cursed Artifact
Chapter 33: The Fight
Chapter 34: A Deal
Chapter 35: Confronting
Chapter 36: His Dark Side
Chapter 37: Ice Queendom
Chapter 38: A Interesting Day
Chapter 39: Mother Problem
Chapter 40: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 41: Back To Together
Chapter 42: Helping Out
Chapter 43: The Dance Party
Chapter 44: Vanitas & Vanilla
Chapter 45: A Request
Chapter 46: Team COUNTER
Chapter 47: The Festival
Chapter 48: The Battle
Chapter 49: The Fall
Chapter 50: After The Fall
Chapter 51: Helping Out An Old Friend
Chapter 52: The Blue Moon Curse
Chapter 53: The Others

Chapter 22: Black And Blue

1K 27 7
By IamGamerA

Vanitas POV

Inside a hotel were Blake and I stay, after meeting Sun. I decided to help them investigate about the White Fang.

Blake: Why are you helping me?

Vanitas: Who know.

Blake: Isn't Weiss important to you? Why do you want to help someone like me?

Vanitas: *sigh* After all this time, you really need reason from me?

She nodded

Vanitas: How should I say this? My relationship with you four is special, you could say.

Blake: What?

Vanitas: To be honest you four are the first friends I truly ever have. I live most of my life with my mother Luna.

Blake: Your mother? I thought you said you live with the Vampire of The Blue Moon.

Vanitas: Yes she is the Vampire of The Blue Moon, Luna.

Flashback

After she save me from that laboratory, I live with her for 5 year before we finally go out to see the outside world.

We were walking in the streets of Mistral, she wear her cloak with black gloves and a white mask to cover herself. While I also wear a cloak with blue scarf.

Luna: So this is the city. Interesting.

Vanitas: Wait? This is your first time here?

Luna: In day time actually, I never knew there would be so many shop open, I wonder if any of this food they are selling is as good as your.

Vanitas: Who know.

I look to my side seeing many shop that sell so much stuff. While walking I accidentally bum into a red hair girl in a yellow dress.

Girl: I'm sorry.

Vanitas: ...

Girl: I'm sorry again.

She began to run pass me.

Luna: You should be more nice to other people Vanitas.

Vanitas: I don't see the point in that.

Luna: Dear, I know what you have been thought and it might be hard for you to trust other but you gonna open your heart one day.

Vanitas: I still don't see the point in that while I have you.

Luna: *chuckle* My my, what if one day I won't be on this world anymore, then what will you do, dear?

Vanitas: I... That won't happen, you been living for over hundred years already.

Luna: I guess you are right but still I want you to walk your own path in life with people that you love with you. That's what any mother want for their kid.

Flashback End

Blake: So what happened to her?

Vanitas: She... isn't with me anymore.

I look down avoiding eye contact.

Blake: I'm so sorry, Vanitas.

Vanitas: It don't matter now, let get some sleep.

I walk pass the bed seeing a box on the table, I open it and see some kind of small package.

Vanitas: What's this?

Blake: *blush* Vanitas, that is-

Vanitas: What's it? Some kind of balloon?

Blake: *blush* No that is not a balloon, that's- give me that.

She take it away and throw it to the trash can.

Blake: Anyway let get some sleep.

Vanitas: Sure but what is that anyway?

Blake: Nothing! Now go to sleep.

Vanitas: *sigh* Alright then.

I take off my coat and lie down on the couch with Blake take the bed.

Time Skip

Blake, Sun and I stay on watch seeing Roman is commanding the White Fang.

Vanitas: I thought the White Fang don't like human?

Blake: Something isn't right here.

Blake jump down having her blade on his neck, Sun then jump down as I was about to jump down I felt I was being watch. I look around until my eyes landed on someone with long blonde hair looking at me.

That person jump up really high, I roll back as they landed where I once stand cracked the ground. I look seeing that she was a girl with blood red eyes, long blonde hair with a black bow on her head. She wear a long white coat, a white shirt and a black skirt.

???: I been looking for you, Blue Moon.

Vanitas: What? How did you?

???: Being chosen by the Vampire of The Blue Moon and yet you are a human, Vanitas.

Vanitas: Who are you?

Yue: You can call me, Yue. The Vampire Queen.

Vanitas: What? How!? Luna kill every last one of the Vampire! How are you even alive!?

Yue: Well I was betrayed by my own kind.

Vanitas: What?

Yue: You heard me, they betrayed me, the seal me away because they fear my power. But I gonna say. I have to thank the Vampire of The Blue Moon for killing them. He set me free after all.

Vanitas: But the Vampire was all kill 300 hundred years ago!

Yue: Yes and I have to thank Vanitas (Luna) for that. I was seal away for hundred years before Vanitas (Luna) kill all of the Vampire then I break free and found out about the Vampire of The Blue Moon so I been looking for you. The inheritor of the Vampire of The Blue Moon.

Vanitas: Why do you want me?

Yue: Your blood.

Vanitas: Not happening.

I pull out my book opening it.

Yue: Oh, the Book of Vanitas. Interesting.

Vanitas: Darkness wave that strike my foe, Let it flow with no escape! Dark Pulse!

A wave of darkness was sent out, she only smile lift up one hand.

Yue: Shadow Ball!

She shot out a ball of darkness that crash on my dark wave created an small shock wave knocking me back.

Yue: As you can see, Vampire can cast spell with just there name while Human like you have to use full incantation.

Vanitas: From the coldness of thy heart, let lose the freezing ice with in. Ice Age!

Large ice spike came out going at her, she only lift her hand up.

Yue: Sheer Cold!

A giant ice glacier of ice was shot at me, I gather the ice spike together created a wall of ice trying to shield myself from the attack, the giant glacier landed next to my head trapping me in.

Vanitas: Fire as my soul, Burst through the will of thy foe! Flame Burst!

Flame burst out melting the ice freeing me.

Yue: Shock Wave!

An electric shock was sent towards me it doesn't have any effective on me.

Yue: What?

The line in my eyes get a bit bigger along with my body as my hair spike up having flame shape, smoke coming out from my body.

Vanitas: SnakeMan.

Yue: Oh, interesting.

I pull my hand back and throw a punch as it stretch out.

Vanitas: Black Mamba!

It go passed her head as she dodge it, my fist bend midair turned back to hit her, she jump out dodging it again.

Yue: Divine Shackles!

Chains made out of light came out binding me, I try to break free but can't.

Vanitas: Ugh...

Yue: Now then.

She walk up to me grab my shirt.

Vanitas: What... are you-

She open my shirt and bit my neck.

Vanitas: Ahh!

I could feel as blood was being suck from my body. But something isn't right this feeling. It felt incredible.

Yue: Delicious. Your blood is really delicious.

She lick her lips before biting me again. I could feel as my power was being drained as I passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
4.2K 118 18
RWBY, but with the color purple! Mere months after the birth of Ruby Rose, Summer found a baby boy on her doorstep, along with a note. With no other...
14.4K 173 34
This is the Vale Arc of the Beautiful Snowflake and the stoic Vampire.
15.9K 274 7
The great mysteries of the multiverse and its many possibilities far beyond....... just kidding just wanted to try my own multiverse story