Love Island 2022

By mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! More

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Comments Are Made

6.8K 159 132
By mollswritesx

****Delilah's POV****

Things still felt a bit awkward that next morning as the only person who had really made a move was Danica and she was currently in a bed with a guy who I had to speak to her about.

"How was your night Danica? Any chats with Josh?" Indiyah asked as we went up onto the balcony as the boys cooked us breakfast.

"Yeah there were a few just random chit chats, there were also a few cuddles, a cheeky kiss."

"I thought I could hear you."

"It was good I can't lie."

"About that." I felt like I had to intercept. "Obviously I think like we all know that you're probably the most open one in here. But I was like having a chat with Josh last night and he basically said you know that he wanted to get to know me."

"Like in a more than friendship way?"

"Yeah, but I just said like I don't feel at the moment I can get to know him in that way but I'm more than happy to get to know him in a friendship way."

"Just like we wanted to get to know all the boys, they're going to want to know all us girls." Ekin tried to think logically about it. "I don't think you should read too much into it Danica but then like don't close yourself off at the same time."

"No, I guess like he's just the one I was most attracted to and probably the one I've connected to most in here."

"Yeah."

I can't tell Danica how to feel about the situation and she can do what she wants about what I told her but I would just be a bit wary about Josh.

"Indiyah? How you feeling?"

"I feel like we haven't really been tested yet, no-one's walked into that villa who has been exactly our types. I don't know how he's going to react to whoever the hell's over there."

"Tasha?"

"I had a good night but I think my head and heart are very much in the main villa."

The rest of the girls went inside but I was left out there with Ekin, even though we're nearly the same age she was like my big sister and best friend all in one.

"Ekin, I really don't know what to do."

"What's wrong?" She asked, pulling me into her side.

"I don't know what I'm going to do if I walk back into that villa and there's another girl stood there. Like my heart will genuinely just break."

"I don't know what Jacques is doing in there but if he's not 100% faithful to you then he's lost like the best thing he's ever had. You're a queen and you deserve to be treated like one."

"So do you."

"Lets just hope they're all sulking around waiting for us and the girls are sleeping outside."

"Something's telling me that's not happening."

****Third Person*****

That morning there were some apprehensive looks in bed, yesterday things had started to get heated but more moves would definitely be made today. Davide and Mollie admitted to a little kiss in bed that night as did Jay and Chyna but the real action was with Andrew and Coco who definitely seemed pre-occupied by something.

"So man who's starting it off?" Luca asked the boys as they sat in the garden.

"Yeah man I had a nice night with Chyna." Jay started. "She's a cool girl."

"Alright skip that, what happened in the bed?" Luca egged him on.

"Just a kiss man."

"Just a kiss, little hug?"

"Yeah a little one. I don't really know the girl man so I'm just going to keep it nice and easy."

"Jacques?"

"With me boys nothing much happened. Listen I'm going to get to know Mollie and Cheyanne more today but I do miss Delilah, like I'm led in bed last night thinking about her. Wondering what she's doing."

"Dami?"

"I'm in a bit of trouble lads, I tried to be open and there's no real in between with me it's either fully open or fully closed. So I got chatting to Summer and she took me on the terrace and we had a kiss. I kept that wall in bed because I just feel like in there it's a lot more intimate but I still miss Indiyah, I can't lie."

"Davide?"

"When I kissed Mollie I thought about Ekin-Su for a second... I think my situation is a bit different because even though we had that connection we were not that close after what she did. I need to act without thinking about it too much at the moment and then there will be a decision from inside of me."

"Andrew?"

"Obviously I want to get to know Coco, she's a good looking girl and yeah when we got into bed we were just laughing for ages."

"Is your head now more on her than Tasha?"

"It's... yeah at the moment I think it is. But I'm very confused."

Dami and Andrew could see how down Jacques looked and took him off to the side.

"I've woke up in this filthy mood." He explained. "But now I'm like 'what am I doing?'. I can't think like this, it's not me."

"You're feeling guilty before you've even done anything."

"I'm thinking about Delilah's feelings and not my own. But I'm so scared of hurting her that I'm holding myself back"

"I'm not on my own, that's what I was thinking."

"I've got to get to know the girls and then if I'm feeling a kiss tonight then I'll get that kiss. How do I know if what I have with Delilah is special without seeing what I feel like with other girls."

"What do you think Delilah is doing then?" Andrew asked. "Are you hoping she's doing the same?"

"Nah man don't bring him back to dead meat." Dami replied. "He's got new meat to fry."

"Girls make me happy and I just want to be happy. I'll deal with the consequences later."

****

Jacques and Mollie were sunbathing by the pool later on when he suddenly jumped up and pulled her into the pool. They had a quick cuddle in there before sitting on the side.

"I feel like you and me are going to be trouble in here. Or you getting me into trouble."

"Why would I get you into trouble?" Mollie asked him. "Who are you going to get into trouble with?"

"No, I've got no-one to get into trouble with."

"Exactly and you've done nothing wrong... yet."

"Me and you get on well though."

"You actually shocked me quite a lot, I thought we would get on well but not like this well."

"How are you two doing?" Coco almost made them jump, sitting on the side and dangling her legs into the pool.

"Just having a little chit chat, enjoying the sun." Mollie answered.

"You look really good together. You know when you just think two people look good together, that's you."

"I guess?"

"Do you think your personalities are more suited than you and Delilah?" Coco asked Jacques.

"I don't know, like when I'm with her I think we're well suited. What do you think?"

"Being brutally honest I don't think you are suited. Like come on I can see in your eyes you've got all this energy to give out. Maybe you know she's a mum, she's a bit more settled, some would say boring. I think you like the idea of her but in practice you know that's a bit too much for you."

"But when I'm with her I genuinely see us working."

"But you're 23, are you ready for that responsibility. Like she's going to have this other person who needs her attention when you want it, she won't be free like any other girl would be."

"I'll admit like I know it's going to be very different than the image I always talk with her about."

"Are you not then holding something back to be with her?" Mollie added.

"I just don't want to hurt her feelings."

"But then you're putting her feelings before your own." Coco said. "I'm sure she'd rather find out now then further down the line and you can't exactly tell her now so you may as well use this opportunity."

"Mm."

Jacques: Coco's words definitely have me thinking. It's just so tough man

****Delilah's POV****

Later I was sat around the pool with Deji, Samuel, Ekin, Gemma and George. Samuel was giving us his little life lesson about always being open and being able to express your true self.

"What do you think about Jacques?" Ekin asked.

"I think he's a cheeky guy, a typical rugby boy, quite confident. I think he's the type of guy to go and chat to a lot of girls. But what I think is clear is that you like him a lot more than he likes you."

"Ok."

"It's not just that but it's the fact that he knows that and that's clear in the way he has power in the relationship and you may not be able to realise that. It's clear to everyone in here that you have feelings for the guy and when you have feelings for somebody your common sense goes. We've all had it, I've had it where you have crazy feelings for that person and I've let them disrespect me."

"You think he's disrespected me?"

"Honestly I do and that's nothing against you but maybe he's almost brainwashed you in that sense. You've stood up for yourself but he's giving off them red flags. I think if a girl is flirtatious and has those chats with them, he would flirt back."

"I'll admit I've not felt this way in a long time and there's this huge part of me that maybe knows I could get hurt." My voice cracked at that and Deji who was sat next to me wrapped me up in a hug. "I don't want it to seem like I'm stupid and everyone's thinking I'm a doormat."

"You're just going with your heart." Deji said. "But I genuinely think you've got to use this as a big indicator as to how he would act on the outside. If he's flirting with anyone who entertains him then he's obviously not right for you."

"What I would do to literally have him sat there just hanging out with the boys. He was the one like after the whole Jay thing who said he wanted us to be like kind of exclusive. Like that's why in here as much as you're all lovely guys, it's not in me to entertain that."

"If he's fucked it then he's properly fucked up." Deji said. "Just go with your heart and you'll know you've done nothing wrong."

"I hope so."

The boys left us to it but this whole thing had just ruined my mood so I went upstairs to get ready alone. I managed to get changed on my own and came back down just watching the sun go down.

"My baby girl." Ekin said coming and sitting next to me with Gemma. "Are you ok?"

"I just feel like shit." I whispered and I hated myself for breaking down again. "Like if he's thinking that then is he making comments like that behind my back. How is he acting around the boys."

"Don't you dare get upset. I feel like at the same time as taking his comments in you've been living with Jacques and you know what he's like." Gemma said. "Peace out."

"The whole flirting thing doesn't bother me as such but I don't want to start this relationship out with him thinking he's got some kind of power over me because of my feelings. If I was on the outside and my family saw that then I'd want them to tell me he was using me."

"Do you think you know there's some kind of truth in that which is why you're upset?"

"I just don't want to be played for a fucking mug?"

"But then he'd be the mug. If you go away for a few days and he's not fucking strong enough in his own mind to keep his dick in his pants then he can fuck off anyway."

"But what if like I walk back in there and he's single but he's been giving it the girls this whole time. Those boys will have his back and play it down so I'll just back back at square one."

"You've got mates in there though." Ekin said. "You and Dami are like that, surely he'll have your back."

"I hope so."

"Like I told you this morning, I know you don't want any of the guys and we all respect that. Use this opportunity and if he's playing you then more fool him. I could kill him for making you cry." Ekin said. "His life won't be worth living."

"What would I do without you girls?"

"Thankfully we'll never have to know."

****Third Person****

Later that afternoon Jacques took his chance to pull Cheyanne off for a separate chat.

"How are you feeling about everything?" She asked as they sat alone in the little alcove.

"Listen I woke up this morning and thought 'how will I know if what we've got it real if I close myself off this early?'. I need to get to know other girls and I've got to be fully open now. So I'm just going to do what I want. If I want to kiss someone or cuddle someone then I'll do it. I'll deal with the consequences if there is any."

"Thing is I'm like proper chilled as well, if you want to respect Delilah and stuff that's cool."

"I've just told you I'm not."

"Ok."

"I'm just going to crack on. From day one with Delilah I was very affectionate so if I don't do that with you how will I know it's like a unique feeling I have with her."

"I just feel it's a hard one for me because how do I invest my time with you when it could be just wasted."

"No I get that but you wouldn't be wasting your time."

"So is there any part of you still thinking about Delilah?"

"Not when I'm with you, like she's a beautiful girl but then maybe some of you girls have shown me what I could have. You've got really beautiful eyes."

"So have you."

"Nothing on yours though. I think like eyes are the most important feature for me."

"Who's got nicer eyes? Me or Delilah?"

"I wouldn't give out the same compliments twice, that's all I have to say."

"Good."

Jacques: I'm loving my time here now, the old Jacques is back and he's ready to come and play.

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Not going to lie I kind of loved writing this...

I'm sorry but Jacques just made me hate him watching this.....

I've never done 2 OC's but I feel like it needs to be done, any like faceclaims for him would be helpful. Plus like name, anything about him. He would come in for Adam. Or a different past islander

Just to say nothing against Coco, I just liked her the least out of the Casa girls...

Please vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 892 54
Adrianna beckham decided to go on love island to find love, follow her on her journey
118K 3.5K 23
in which, two ex best friends are reunited after being cast as love interests in a film together. fem oc x callum turner 2023 - ?? @-illicitaffairss-
8.1K 291 7
In 2017, Belva Ellis secured herself as a firm fan favourite when she revealed that she only applied to be on love island because of game of truth or...
4.7K 483 46
"๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’–๐’…๐’‚๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’Œ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’ ๐’š๐’‚๐’‚ ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’‚๐’‚๐’ƒ ๐’‰๐’ ๐‘ฑ๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’‰๐’Š ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’–๐’…๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’Š ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’๐’‚๐’‹๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’ƒ ๐’‰๐’" ...