The Orphaned Hybrid Mate

By Wintersnap19

Kelly Clark finds her parents dead and has to go to a foster home across the country. What will happen when s... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Authors Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Authors Note

Chapter 24

48 3 0
By Wintersnap19

Kelly's POV

Ok what did I miss? Why is Xavier being so weirdly nice to me?

"Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?" As soon as I asked to question I regretted it. He was my beloved. It doesn't matter the age for vampires to find their beloved, if the other is a werewolf or witch then they just have to find you first. 

"You're my mate." He said and looked at me lovingly. Vampires only get one beloved in their life, but werewolves can have a second chance mate. Not all of them, but most of them do.

"I-I-I don't know what to say." I said and his face fell a little.

"Please just don't reject me." He said sadly and I knew that even though I wanted to leave, I couldn't anymore. I wouldn't be able to reject him. I could have a family with someone else, but they would never be able to fill the hole in me that rejecting Xavier would make.

"I won't" I said. And gave him a sad smile. "But-"

"Please don't say a but. Only bad things come after that word." He came closer and said. At this point I had just realized that we were alone and the party was over.

"But I-" I started but was cut off.

"You'll be coming with me." A strange voice said. We both looked to where it came from and a stranger stepped out of the shadows.

"Go get her for me." He said and I didn't even realize other people were here. I turned back to Xavier only to find him passed out on the ground with a dart in his neck. At this my vampire got pissed. She pulled me back so hard, and I swear I'm not going to let her out for a while after she's done, and she took control. We didn't even touch anyone yet and I could feel a dart in my neck too. Then everything went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 720 46
Sunny gave birth to a beautiful little girl and she named her Kelly. Sunny knew her daughter was special but she didn't know how special she was. At...
77.4K 2.6K 33
Rejected on her eighteenth birthday, Aiyana accepts that she'll never have a mate and focuses on her dream - to become a veterinarian and pack doctor...
15.6K 675 29
When Adriane was six years old, her pack was attacked by hunters. Everyone had perished, including her parents who were the Alpha pair. She was sent...
5.5M 178K 40
(Complete) Rae East has always cast herself off as a girl not worthy of a Mate. With a past of self-doubt and expectations of a hopeless future, her...