The Orphaned Hybrid Mate

By Wintersnap19

Kelly Clark finds her parents dead and has to go to a foster home across the country. What will happen when s... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Authors Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Authors Note

Chapter 23

55 3 1
By Wintersnap19

Kelly's POV

Ok what the hell happened? The last thing I remember was someone yelling mine and then I passed out.

I was starting to wake up again but my head was killing me. I groaned and for some reason it felt like everything stopped. 

This is what I get for using so much of my power so fast. I didn't eat nearly enough to account for that.

I opened my eyes and noticed that the ceiling was different. There was a ceiling in general. I was outside before this. I tried to sit up but stopped myself because my head was throbbing.

"Are you ok? What can I do?" I heard a voice beside me. I quickly sat up and turned my head to face the voice. I realized it was just Xavier. I took a second before answering to look around the room and saw both of his parents too.

"I'm fine. I jus- uuughhh" I started groaning feeling my teeth start to forcefully change. 

Xavier got to my side immediately and asked, "what's wrong?"

"I'm starving." I started to cry. I only get emotional when I need blood this badly. "It hurts." I said as I showed him my teeth.

"How can I help?" He asked and he seemed deeply upset that I wasn't ok.

"I need blood." I said as I could feel tears streaming down my face. "Animal blood. Any animal."

"Dad please go find something." Xavier turned to him and asked.

"No. I will not do anything for her." He growled towards me. I was about to say something back when I cried out in pain.

"Please Father!" He asked.

"Go. She's his mate." Ashley told him. He mumbled something and left. I could hear his howl outside signaling a hunt.

"Come on. We'll meet him outside so you can eat faster." Xavier told me and helped me up from the bed. 

He helped me down the stairs. Which I was grateful for because I almost fell a few times. Once we got out the front door Cole was already waiting there with a deer dead on the ground. I could smell the fresh blood and that gave my vampire just enough of a push to fully come out instead of slowly torturing me.

Once she was fully out she sped towards the deer and started drinking. I didn't have the strength to fight for control yet so I just hope she doesn't do something reckless.

Once she was done she pushed me back into control. That was weird. Usually she is dying to get out.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't want any of you to see me like that." I whisper and tilt my head down. For some reason I felt ashamed. Actually I didn't. My vampire did.

"Hey. It's ok. That's who you are and you're perfect." Xavier whispered to me.

Did I miss something?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 136 17
Life for Kristin Lite was normal. Or as relatively normal it could get as a werewolf and witch hybrid. Parents human, and lack of info in the superna...
33.1K 501 23
A young girl finds her twin sister kidnapped. In order to get her sister back, she has to agree to the local werewolf pack Alpha's conditions.
367K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...
14.2K 515 39
Kelly Silver met her mate who also happened to be an alpha through a difficult time of her life. Kelly has some issues with her mate because she was...