AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 (Complet...

By Neenasd

AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 .... Alexander suppasit a well know ceo and a singer of Thailand who runs a big empire... More

chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56 🔞
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63 END

chapter 29

762 76 13
By Neenasd

Tevis pov ...

I never thought she will question about her dad ... I don't think someday she will force this much to answer me ... But whatever at the end of the day she prove she is daddy girl ... I am happy to say her that she have daddy who is living somewhere...

But my question is what will be Alex reaction after seeing Alecia... Can he accpet her because all this year's i have hide her from him and know taking her and telling him that we have baby together what he will react...

Alecia:"Daddy call peachy..." I look down my chest and find Alecia talking in her sleep ...

Did this affect her so much... All this year she never questioned about Alex but after knowing about her daddy ...she totally forget about me ... This is not fair baby ... Your selfish like your daddy ... But i love him so much and i can't give this place to someone else ... I heard a knock and find mom standing on the door step ...

Mom:"Should i take her back tevis... So you can sleep ..." I shake my head

Tevis:"Let her sleep with me mom ... You go it's time for bed and it's already late ... Did you had dinner ..."

Mom:"Yeah we had right know ... What about Alecia..."

Tevis:"Just know i feed her mom ... I am not angery take the plate back ... See you in morning mom ..." I lay down carefully not to disturb her sleep while mom trun off the light Before walking out...

I have to explain everything to mom and dad before returning back to Thailand and again i have to explain to the whole family .... What will be thier reaction when they see Alecia... God i am fucked up badly ...

I woke up with a tap on my chest and look Alecia still on my top ... She is pouting and that means she is hungry... Hungry Peachy of mine ...

Tevis:"Good morning peachy ... Had good sleep ..."

Alecia:"Pecoak moring milky to peachy..." I laugh and took her to bathroom to brush her teeth and brush mine too ...

Tevis:"Now my peachy is ready for milky huh ... " I removed my shirt before she latching to my chest .... I never think on my life one day will breastfeed to my baby girl ...

I walkout of my room and find all where in dinning table...once they see me they look Alecia playing with my hair ... They smile at her ...while yu get her from me ...

Dad:"So tevis are you really going to leave new york and get back to Thailand and made up your mind to live to Alex again ... If you did it me and your mom are more happy tevis ... Because after all this year you accept Alex again ... But i still don't find any mistake on him ...

Everyone in his situations would have speak like that even me too tevis but you made a mistake by leaving him ... Even if you get back to him he won't accept you easily because i have seen him really ... Now everything is upto you tevis ... But i am happy right know not because you going to have a husband... But my peachy going to have her daddy back ... Right my peachy..." We all look at Alecia who nod her head before getting back to her business...

Tevis:"My own father doesn't support right know .... But it's ok dad if he punish me i will take it but still i have my own point dad ... Don't forget it about it dad ... And tomorrow we all going to shopping... So i will complete my work and resign my work too dad ... Mom take care of her see you tonight..."

Author pov...

Everything is going like tevis have plan he resigned his job with apo and yu because some point of thier heart it says that they should get back to mile and sam ... Because they develop their fellings but they never accept it easily... But right know they don't know all three devil's have planning for thier revenge on thier beloved once...

Alex:"So did you get any information about all three ..."

Spy:"Yes boss ... They planned to go for shopping tomorrow and that's what I got from the another spy ... " Alex smirk and light the cigarette...

Alex:"Good job keep it up and get ready for tomorrow morning and i should never fail on this mission remeber it ..." They nod thier head before moving out ...

Sam:"See you in morning Alex ... I am tried and tomorrow is a big day and most remember able day ..." He walk towards his room while mile tap Alex shoulder...

Mile:"See you bro ..."

Alex:"I am coming for you my dear Peacock... Wait and watch..." He throw the cigarette on Ash tray Before walking inside ...

Next day all four get ready for the shopping while Alecia was keep bladder to buy toys and teddy for her daddy which make tevis and other laugh ....

Alecia:"Pecoak by daddy teddy and car toys ..." Tevis give thumps up with a giggle while they move out from car ...

Yu:"so me and apo go getting teddy bear for peachy and her daddy and meet to at centre of the mall ..." They above to walk out while tevis stop them...

Tevis:" You guys don't have anything to buy for mile and sam ... " They smile shyly before running from their ...

Alecia:"Pecoak bad..bad..." Tevis laugh before letting her down ...

Tevis:"Let's walk towards the shop to buy dress for daddy and everyone ok ..." Alecia clap her hand before holding tevis finger tightly while taking her little steps ...

I corner of the mall three for them where watching everything with smirk while they move behind tevis .... And find Alecia was standing down with tevis who was checking the suits with a smile ...

Mile:"Let's get the baby Alex ..." He walk silently and shh Alecia who smile at mile funny face while he took her from there....

Tevis:"You like this one peachy ..." Tevis look down and find Alecia his missing... He drop the suit down and run every where to look Alecia...

Apo:"What happen tevis ...where is Alecia tell us ..." They look around and can't find Alecia...

Alex:"LONG TIME ... NO SEE MY DEAR PEACOCK..." All three nailed in the spot ....

Tevis trun around find Alex with mile and sam waving to them while Alecia playing with the teddy bear in Alex hand ... He sign in relief while expand his hand to get her back ...

Tevis:"Give her Alex ... She i will get afraid and start to cry ... Give her to me ..."

Alecia:"Pecoak bad ... Peachy good girl ..." Alex snap his head to Alecia and look at tevis who trun his head to other side ...

Mile:"SO LET'S GET BACK WHERE YOU GUYS ARE BELONGS TOO ... SHALL WE ..." He signal the guy behind them while they cover thier nose with chloroform...

Sam:"It's necessary to do this mile you asshole what will happen of something happens to them ..."

Alex:"Don't react too much sam ... Nothing going to happen to them and take them to penthouse... So baby girl let's go to house and we will play ok ..."

Alecia:"Ply wit peachy..." They nod thier head with smile while Alecia lean on Alex shoulder and hug his neck ...

________________________________________

Spoiler ....

Tevis:"Alex give Alecia to me ... She must be hungry... She can't starve little give her Alex ... Don't be arrogant..."

Alex:"Arrogant me huh ... Where is the guy who run off that day and why you care for that baby so much and where is her mother Peacock..." Tevis gulp down and look down nervously... While Alex held his cheek tightly...

Tevis:"Leave me Alex ..." They heard Alecia crying hardly while asking for tevis ... "LEAVE ME ALEX YOU DAMN IT ...I AM HER MOTHER AND YOUR HER FATHER AND KNOW I NEED TO FEED HER YOU ASSHOLE ..."

Alex:"FATHER ..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 7K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...
247K 13.4K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
55.8K 3.5K 34
In a whirlwind of unexpected circumstances, Mew Suppasit finds himself in dire need of a job to settle his college tuition fees. To his surprise, he...
348K 12K 16
(Complete ) Mew Suppasit a young billionaire is looking for true love and Gulf an innocent boy is just looking for a simple life. what will be their...