My little Alpha

By Devilbunny124

When Jungkook's Alpha groom back out from their marriage on the wedding day, Jungkook is forced to accept a m... More

Readers
Chp -1
Chp -2
Chp -3
Chp -4
Chp -5
Chp -6
Chp -7
Chp-8
Chp -9
Chp -10
Chp-11
Chp-12
Chp -13
Chp - 14
Chp -15
Chp -16
Chp-17
Chp-18
Chp-19
Chp-20
Chp-21
New Project
Chp -22
Chp-23
Chp-24
Chp-25
Not an update
Chp- 26
Chp-27
Chp-28
Chp-29
Chp-30
Chp-31
Chp-32
Chp-33
Chp-35
Chp-36
Chp-37
Chp-38
Chp-39
Chp-40
Chp-41
Chp-42
Chp-43
Chp-44
Chp-45
Chp-46
Chp-47
Chp-48
Chp-49

Chp-34

16.4K 691 214
By Devilbunny124

With Jin out, it's time to put plans into action.

"Have you ever baked before?" Hobi asked Namjoon.

"No, but I have watched a lot of baking videos yesterday" Namjoon spoke sounding confident.

"So if one of us burns to death it's on you."

Namjoon spend next five minutes reading through recipes.

"Hyung, can we bake chocolate cake for Jin Hyungie" Tae asked eagerly.

"If Taehyungie wants to bake chocolate cake, then we will bake chocolate cake" Namjoon replied, making the Younger's clasp his hand with a happy grin.

"We will be baking this one" Namjoon exclaimed showing Hobi the recipe for his cake. "Flour, eggs, sugar, it's all here. Tae bear help hyung find cocoa powder and Butter?"

"Do you think, it's safe to leave them alone" Jungkook asked Jimin frowning from where they were watching three of them.

"Comeon it's baking, what's the worst that could happen" Jimin didn't feel so confident as he sounded, "Beside Yoongi hyung will be here, he will manage it"

They took a last glance before they went out to start with decorations in the back yard.

Yoongi knew from the beginning that he will be regretting the decision to help these idiots. It was a absolute mess.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?" Namjoon shouted, trying to process what happened. He tried to use electric beater to mix the ingredients but everything end up flying out of the bowl.

"Hyung, our cocoa powder is flying" Tae shouted trying to escape from their cake ingredient's attack.

"KIM NAMJOON!" Hobi yelled over the buzzing of the mixer. "Turn it off, you're making a mess!"

"I would if I could!" Namjoon shouted back, trying to workout the functioning of beater.

"Ugh, don't break that damn beater, here let me do it!" Hobi ran over to where Namjoon was standing and reached out for the mixer. It was hard to see through the cloud of flour surrounding them and he accidentally pushed the bowl off of the counter. It landed upside down leaving a large pile on the floor. After ten seconds or so, Hobi was finally able to turn off the mixer.

"I swear I want to born as a rock next life" Yoongi grumbled, "I don't wanna struck with these idiots"

"You can complain later, help us you grumpy old grandpa" Hobi yelled over, as they began to start over.

Time skip>>

"Finallyyy" Jungkook streached himself, they finished with decorating the backyard. It really looked far better than they expected, given the short amount of time. They even managed to put up a small tent.

"It's looking nice, with lights on at night it will be great" Jimin beamed, wiping sweat from his forehead.

They gathered the spare items in the box and walked inside, "Hopefully food preparation will be complete before Jin hyung will be back"

Jungkook opened his mouth to yell his hello. But he inhaled a waft of something smelly hit his nose. Frowning, he followed the scent - of burned food? - coming from the kitchen.

Cautiously and a little worriedly, two omegas peeked inside the kitchen. It was difficult not to gasp in horror, the kitchen looked like a bomb had hit it. A bomb that consisted of flour, eggs, food colouring, some unidentified green mush and some form of chocolate mixture, all of it coating the walls, drawers and work surfaces. In the middle of the apocalyptic kitchen nightmare was Kim Namjoon looking completely lost, unbelievably messy, with flour and other sticky looking stuff covering his clothes and hair and ... apron?

Tae was sitting on the floor, some of the chocolate mixture smeared across one cheek and flour covering his clothes and hair. He seemed to be having the best time off his licking the chocolate from his fingers. There was a mixing bowl in front of him and a wooden spoon discarded to his left.

Hobi hyung rushed inside from somewhere else with a fire extinguisher in his hands, directly towards the oven. Judging from the way smokes are coming out of the oven, it might be needed.

The most funny part was Yoongi hyung, who was looking mortified, there was cake batter sticking to his hair, he was a picture of angry cat.

Jungkook had to stifle a laugh but Jimin literally lost it, he was kneeling on the floor laughing his guts out.

Jungkook slowly walked over to his husband and knelt down so that he could be face to face with his husband.

Seeing Jungkook Taehyung's eyes sparkled with delight "Kookie, it's so yummy" pointing to the left over batter in the bowl.

"But you are more yummy" Jungkook teased as he pressed a kiss on Tae's cheeks, making sure to gently bite it.

"Kookieee" Tae squealed, his hands coming to hold Jungkook's face, managing to smear the batter into younger's face.

"Can you guys be all lovely dovey later, we have some urgent situation here" A voice came over from behind, undoubtedly belonging to Jimin.

Jimin and Jungkook tried to start over again,while Hobi and Namjoon hyung tried cleaning the traumatized kitchen.

Yoongi went back to start with food preparation, it's too late already they have nothing ready other than a messy kitchen for Jin hyung.

"Hyung call the friend and buy us some" Jungkook yelled urgently as he dumped the ingredients.

"Yes hyung, tell the friend to hold Jin hyung tightly, if hyung came before we clean this mess, we will be dead meat" Jimin agreed, while trying to put something together as a dessert.

About half an hour they were making some progress, batter is looking far better, they just have to start baking. Jungkook placed the cake in the oven and set the timer.

Tae was leaning over the bowl they had mixed the batter in and began playfully eating what was left. Jungkook found the action incredibly endearing and couldn't resist snapping few pictures.

When it came to frosting, everyone had different ideas but Jimin won the rock paper scissors and cake transformed into his artistic canvas.

Time skip>>

Jin parked his car, he then walked towards the front door. It's too late, he meant to spend not more than few hours but now it's very late. He is sure kids must have been asleep, he already texted Namjoon.

What he didn't expect was burst of confetti, everyone yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN HYUNG"

He was met with a sight of colourful ballons decorating the living room, with sweet scent of his favourite scented candles.

Before he could process everything, Namjoon was walking towards him with a boutique of white roses.

"Happy birthday Jinnie" Namjoon wished him with a mind blowing kiss.

"Hyung, are you crying?" Jungkook asked with a teasing smile.

"No I'm not..." Jin says unconvincingly, his voice shaky with little sniffs.

"You better not, we even got cake prepared for you" Jimin spoke with a smile pointing to Tae walking towards them holding the cake.

"Happy Birthday Jinnie Hyungie" Tae wished him with a blinding smile.

(The cake's decoration is over the top, hopefully it taste over the top too)

"It's looks amazing" Jin whispered sounding excited.

Thankfully, the was cake baked to perfection, so sweet that it practically melt into mouth.

Next Jin was led to backyard, he was way too surprised to speak. It was beyond words.

"All the decoration is done by these two" Namjoon pointed to Jungkook and Jimin.

"Isn't it too overdone" Hobi teased the two Omegas, who were looking proud at their creation.

"Oh shut up hyung, this a art of perfection" Jimin declared, "Jungkookie we will be a great success in the field of party decoration"

"You guys did all of this for me?" Jin was flattered, all this is making him way too emotional.

Basically it's past midnight, so it's officially Jin's birthday. Jin served himself a glass of fruit juice, the food was delicious, and everyone ate like a pack of hungry wolves, which they were. There was a faint music playing from the speakers, enough to set a vibe.

Since there were lack of time and restrictions to go out, the gifts were simple, nothing too extravagant and expensive.

Jin was mind blown with everything, the cake, the decorations and food were perfect. The gifts were so thoughtful, and the efforts six of them put for this is what matters to him the most.

He feels so blessed, he got a amazing loving mate, and brothers. What more does he want. He want this happy moment to last forever.

Jin smiled at Namjoon who was walking towards him with a cheeky grin, "There's more surprise waiting for you in our bedroom" Namjoon whispered hoarsely, making his ears burn in heat.

"Okay hyung, it's time for whatever special personal gift you have planned" Jimin spoke, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

He could hear wolf whistle and cheers as Namjoon pulled him inside, Jin chuckled brightly as he kissed his husband's dimples before dragging the Alpha inside the bedroom impatiently.

Meanwhile

(Warning - Scenes of torture &blood)

"Three.......... Two........... One"

"NO WAIT"

"Exactly what I thought"

"A-Alpha H-Hwang...... I swear........ I didn't .. there must be some mistake....... Someone is trying to put blame on me....... I am not the spy" The victim spoke frightened.

Hwang smirked as he cut the victim's chest with a blade, making the other scream in pain.

The victim was already covered with countless cuts throughout his entire body, his naked body is completely soaked in blood.

"So calming.... I can listen to your screams forever as I torture you piece by piece" Hwang spoke with a maniacal laughter, before he walked over to his knife collection. After a minute of staring, he choose a medium sized, but deadly sharp knife with a wicked curve at the end that can easily pull out it's victims guts.

"So how about some real one" Hwang asked gleefully as he kneeled over the victim.

Next minute agonised screams filled the entire room.

"Please...... please" the victim begged.

"Tell me the name, and I will make your death easy" Hwang whispered as he stabbed into the person's knee cap.

"J-Jackson..... J-Jackson Wang" The person spoke, his entire body convulsing in pain.

Next moment, the blade pierced into victims neck, killing him.

"Jackson, Jackson, Jackson, why didn't I think before. Ofcourse it's him, who else would it be" Hwang let out a laugh, as he wipped the blood from his hands.

"Boss, someone wants to speak to you" one of his gang member came towards him, the guy did a fairly good job hiding his fear.

"Whoever it is, tell them I am busy" Hwang Ordered,

"Sir, he says he have some information for us, he says it's urgent" The guy spoke in a grave tone, he really don't want the knife to be directed towards him next.

"Hello, who's this?" Hwang snapped with a annoyed look, snatching the phone from the trembling guy.

"That doesn't matter, but I have something for you" the person from other side spoke.

"And what would that be?" Hwang rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you refer through MX Hospital records of 2020, You might find something interesting, especially One's under Dr Hoa, something regarding a certain Alpha you are after. Oh yeah, I must say the stunt you pulled at JK Enterprise was really admirable."

Before Hwang could speak more, the call got cut.

" 2020" Hwang mused, "Ken, look out for 2020 MX Hospital cases, especially those confidential ones, send me the details about Dr Hoa" he ordered.

Sooooooo, what do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 11.1K 64
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read recent works of mine instead. _ When mat...
767K 51.3K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
509K 28K 49
Undociled- uncontrolled or untamed. Jungkook is an Alpha. He is currently training with his father to learn the ways of becoming the next Alpha of th...
74.4K 3.1K 9
Complete 📘 Update: Werewolves lived among humans for years, and the humans know it. Everyone lived in peace as long as no one cause pain or trouble...