Chp-31

Jungkook walked towards the washroom, his head feeling dizzy. He don't know what's happening! He was feeling alright, but all of a sudden he started to feel lightheaded.

Suddenly out of nowhere he was yanked backward and Jungkook couldn't keep the frightened yelp that escaped him. Next thing he know is hands covering his mouth and dragging him away.

The attackers roughly pushed him into the room, but before he could land on the floor a pair of arms grabbed him harshly, making Jungkook stiffen immediately, a growl building in his chest.

It was the scent he faintly recognised.

Jungkook pulled out the stranger's hold wildly, he felt terrified but was feeling more livid.

Alpha Seok stood infront of him with a surprised look, before it transformed into a smirk. Lust rolling out of him, giving the clear thought going inside the Alpha's head.

The Unknown Alpha guy who dragged him closed the door with a leer, making Jungkook trapped inside the room with two Alphas.

"Not so confident now are we?" Alpha Seok spoke with a wicked smile on his face, drawing disgust on Jungkook's gut. "You have been escaping from my hands for too long Jungkookie, not anymore, I will have my fill from you today Omega" The Alpha snickered as he moved towards the Omega only to be pushed away harshly.

How dare this Jerk try to touch him? Fury build inside Jungkook rapidly and second his arms met with the Alpha Seok's jaw, intending to damage the bastard's face as much as possible.

He heard Alpha Seok yelp, before his hair was grabbed harshly making him hiss in pain, as he was yanked backward, disgusting hot breath on his neck.

"You bitch" Alpha Seok hissed, The Alpha's face was so close to Jungkook that he could smell the Alpha's stinking scent as he towered over him. Jungkook's whole body is feeling shaky, his head disoriented.

"Just a few capsule of drug on your drink, nothing too serious" Alpha Seok sneered, earning a laugh from the other Alpha.

Alpha Seok pressed one hand to Jungkook's chest, which the Omega immediately pushed away. His fingers digging into the Alpha's skin, making the Alpha hiss in pain.

Jungkook yanked his arm forward and elbowed the said Alpha, making Alpha Seok let go of his hair.

The other Alpha in the room was making his way towards Jungkook, he tried to grab Jungkook only to be kicked on his groin.

Jungkook using this opportunity rushed forward towards the door, stumbling on the way but before he could reach the door handle he was pulled backward. "Help, anybody help" Jungkook screamed at the top of his voice only to have his mouth covered tightly by the other Alpha.

"Omega Submit" Alpha Seok commanded using his Alpha tone.

Jungkook used his legs to kick Alphas, whatever the drug this bastard managed put in his drink is making him dizzy, as if someone is forcefully immobilizing him. Panic rolled through his body, but kept on fighting, he need to get out off here "Let go off me bastard" Jungkook spat, only to be pushed onto the bed.

"Submit Omega" Alpha Seok used his Alpha voice pointlessly.

Nausea rolled through Jungkook's body like a tsunami, that he failed to hear someone trying to yank open the door and pull Alpha Seok away from him.

"You bastard" Namjoon shouted, before sending Alpha Seok crashing towards the wall.

Namjoon's angry Alpha Pheromones exploded threateningly as he took the sight of Jungkook, with his clothes rumpled, couple of top buttons popped open, revealing angry red finger marks on his neck.