Chp-37

Warning - There's blood, violence and Harsh language in this whole chapter.

First thing Jungkook noticed when he woke up and tried to open his eyes was the throbbing pain in his head. It seems like his head had swollen from the blow he got during the crash. The last thing he remember was BamBam getting shot, the panic that gripped him. Jungkook tried to sit, but the pain in his back spiked making him groan. Jungkook tried to open his eyes slowly, giving time to adjust the dim lighting in the room.

Only after his vision clearly, Jungkook realized that he wasn't in a room, but a cell, more appropriately an underground cell.

Outside the iron bar there were two bulking Alphas. Jungkook gulped, his anxiousness spiking. Where am I? Who are these guys?

"Look, who's awake finally" one of the Alpha guard laughed, startling Jungkook.

"Go inform boss" the other guy spoke with a wicked smile.

'Who's the boss?' Jungkook refused to show fear on his face. He put on a brave blank mask, concealing his scent, that would give out his fear.

By now the guard who went to inform his boss is back,

After a minute or so, the other guard returned, Jungkook was immediately on alert when he saw the Alpha opening the lock of his cell.

When the Alpha tried to touch him, he quickly grabbed his arms and twisted it, making the Guy scream.

He then sucker punched the other guy straight on to the nose before the other Alpha had time to react.

Jungkook felt a pang of satisfaction, but that feeling was short lived as he noticed footsteps approaching.

Jungkook managed to put up a fight, but he was quickly overpowered by the five Alphas. He was then harshly dragged out through the passageway.

Much to his horror, Jungkook saw that there are few more cells holding captives, judging by their looks and sweet scents, all of them are Omega. Smell of blood assaulted his nostrils, he can feel their distress and pain, making him more angry if possible.

Jungkook was led to another cell, but this one is much bigger and equipped with what looks like torture weapons.

Before Jungkook can open his mouth, he saw him.

Hwang Jesong.

Jungkook paled instantly, the Alpha stood infront of him with an infuriating smirk on his face.

"My my my, look who we have here. Jeon Jungkook, oh sorry Kim Jungkook" Hwang spoke with a malicious look on his face.

"What do you want bastard?" Jungkook spat, putting a brave face. He absolutely hate the way fear gripped him at the mere sight of the Jesong. He tried to calm himself by repeating the words 'Tae is safe, Tae is safe' inside his head. He absolutely refused to think anything bad happening to his Taehyung. He desperately want his Omega to stop being so restless, from the moment he woke up, it's like someone chocking his lungs.

"Oh sweetheart, did anyone tell you how sexy you look when you are angry." Hwang licked his lips as he let his eyes roam around Jungkook's body.

Hwang walked towards him, tracing his fingers through Jungkook's jaw, lust emitting him in waves.

Jungkook tried to jerk away but with two Alphas holding him, it was worthless.

"We have a fiery one here" Hwang purred with a grin, "No wonder Kim Seok wanted to so badly"

Jungkook's eyes widened at that, making Hwang laugh.

"I got an anonymous call few days ago with some lead. Guess what I found, a patient was treated under Dr Hoa for six months, his condition was so serious that the doctor who treated him wrote it as a miracle that he even managed to survive even though he ultimately lost his wolf and left him with a mentality of 11 year old kid." Hwang Spoke venomously, as he harshly grabbed Jungkook's chin making the Omega hiss.