Chp -9

Present

Jungkook wouldn't disagree if someone said that Alpha Seok would have marked him with or without his consent and also mated with him. The way Alpha Seok's eyes roamed at his body, the Pheromones of lust he gave out, the hickeys on his neck or the way he smelled sex.

Jungkook don't know whether he is truly happy that he got away from marrying Alpha Seok, because in his place Jungkook married his younger brother, who's existence is not known other than by his family.

Since Taehyung doesn't have a wolf, JK his Omega, wouldn't consider the other as his mate or form any attachment. And there is also no chance of him getting marked or mated. But Jungkook can feel his Omega happy and contented when he is close to Taehyung.

Jungkook had promised himself that he will treat Taehyung nicely, the Alpha is so sweet and kind, who deserved to be treated way better than how his parents treated him.

Last night Taehyung was complaining of headache. Jungkook called Namjoon, who told him which medicines to give Namjoon told him that it may be due to sudden change in climate, that is affecting Taehyung's health.

Jungkook can sense that Namjoon isn't too happy to let Taehyung be away from them, especially when Jungkook told they are in some island. Namjoon requested Jungkook to not let Taehyung near sea, as it can Tigger the Alpha to have a panic attack.

Whatever the pill was, Taehyung started to feel sleepy and fell asleep soon in the room, while Jungkook slept in the couch outside for few hours, before he checked on Taehyung who was still sleeping before he grabbed his jacket and walked out.

Jungkook walked to the shore, he sat on the sat and watched the sunrise.

Jungkook decided to go inside before Taehyung wake up.

The moment he entered the living room, he saw Taehyung shouting his name.

"KOOKIE......KOOKIE......WHERE ARE YOU? TATAE IS SCARED.......KOOKIE"

"Shit" Jungkook cursed under his breath, as he rushed inside.

Seeing Jungkook, Taehyung ran towards him, hugging him tightly, the force almost causing both of them to stumble back.

"K-Kookie....D-Don't l-leave Tatae......Where did you go.....Tatae was scared" Tae hiccupped, his face fear stained, eyes puffy from crying.

"I am so sorry Tae, I was outside, I didn't expect you to wake up before I come" Jungkook apologized, as he wiped the tears from Tae's face.

"Tatae had bad dreams.....got frightened when Taetae couldn't find you" Tae's lips wobbling, making Jungkook feel bad.

"Don't be frightened, we will scare away the bad dreams together okay" Jungkook spoke, as he released his calming Omega Pheromones, even if he wasn't sure if it will work on the other.

"Don't leave me alone ever" Tae spoke pouting, as he held out his pinky finger towards Jungkook.

"I won't leave you alone" Jungkook promised as he wrapped their pinkies together, sealing their promise.

Time skip>>

Jungkook is sitting on the couch with Tae snuggled close to him. Tae refused to leave Jungkook's side, scared to be left alone.

Jungkook wanted to hit himself. Waking up alone after having a nightmare seemed to have triggered something in the older.

"How do you feel now Tae?" Jungkook asked softly.

"Tatae feels a little hit and yucky.....Itchy" Tae spoke scrunching his face cutely, making Jungkook giggle.

"How about Tae taking a shower and freshen up. Kookie will then make hot food for us" Jungkook spoke, he too need a shower.