Chp-12

To say that Jungkook wasn’t surprised wouldn’t be a lie. Jungkook expected something like this, but he was curious to know why it took so long to call off this honeymoon and call them back.

Seeing how Taehyung’s hyung’s were worried for him, he expected them to convince Alpha Kim Donghyun much before, but why is he feeling disappointed, may be because he was having a good time with Tae and didn’t want to go back to the stressful place. Even Taehyung was pouting, when Jungkook told him that they will be going back, may be they can visit here sometime later.

Anyway they are on their way to Kim mansion right now.

Jungkook isn’t sure about staying in Kim Mansion, he can already feel that this arrangement isn’t going to end up well. Jungkook moved out of his home at the age of 17, as he couldn’t tolerate his step-mother and Step sister’s torture anymore. Since then he had been staying alone.

Taehyung had his head resting in Jungkook’s shoulder his eyes closed. It seems like flight always leave the elder tired.

Finally they had reached the Kim Mansion. What happened next was something Jungkook already expected.

Taehyung was dragged away from him by Jin to another room followed by Jimin. Jungkook just raised an eyebrow at Namjoon and Yoongi, but didn’t spoke anything. As much as he wanted to hold Taehyung close to him, he also know that Taehyung’s hyung doesn’t trust him completely, but does he care? Of course not.

As long as they don’t take this too far, he is fine.

After an awkward greeting with the two Alpha present, Jungkook was led to Taehyung’s room, where his luggages are already transferred. Thankfully Mr and Mrs Kim wasn’t present, Jungkook wasn’t in a mood to face them right now.

Jungkook's mind was already working on a plan to avoid everyone in the mansion.

Jungkook unpacked his luggages, he also had a lot of messages and missed calls on his phone, thanks to the lack of network connectivity in the island.

After freshening up, Jungkook started to work on his laptop, but his mind was somewhere else, or on someone else.

Where’s Taehyung’  He thought, it’s only been an hour and he missed Taehyung’s presence beside him.

His omega is pacing in his mind, telling him to look for Taehyung that it's already giving Jungkook a headache.

As much as he wanted to have Taehyung with him, he didn't want to be selfish. If Taehyung want to spend time with his hyung's, then Jungkook will never interfere in his decision.

On the other side, Jimin and Jin is having a hard time calming Taehyung. They dragged Tae with them, expecting their baby bear to be happy to be with them, but the boy was barely listening to them, all he speak is about his Kookie.

“Hyung, where’s Kookie, Tatae want to go to Kookie” Tae spoke stubbornly.

“Tae bear, don’t you want to play with us, we can draw, I even made your favourite food” Jin spoke, trying to distract tae.

“I want Kookie first, then we can play" (Tae replied, looking stubborn)

'why can't they understand, he only want his Kookie' Tae thought, he is starting to get irritated at this point.

Whatever they try to do from keeping Taehyung’s attention from Jungkook isn’t clearly working. They have no idea, how Jungkook managed to get Taehyung’s complete attention on him. This is only making the two Omega wary of Jungkook.

Namjoon and Yoongi tried to speak with Taehyung and to keep their Omegas from doing something stupid because of their protective nature towards the young Alpha.

Taehyung looked ready to run towards Jungkook, both Alphas shared a confusing look with each other.

There's something they can't pinpoint right now, may be they are just over thinking. They wonder how Hobi will react to Tae's behaviour. If there's someone who can get tae to open up, then it's hobi. Sometimes the other hyung's feel jealous of the close bond shared between Tae and Hobi, but they know the reason behind it.

Jungkook was staring outside the window, when Taehyung barged into the room looking panicked, but the moment he saw Jungkook he looked relieved, before he ran towards Jungkook to pull the younger into a tight hug.

Taehyung had his nose buried into Jungkook’s neck, while Jungkook ran his fingers on the elder’s back in the soothing manner, sensing the panic inside the Alpha.

“Kookie isn’t angry with Tatae, if Kookie don’t want tatae here, Tatae can go away” Tae spoke biting his lips making Jungkook frown.

“Why will Kookie be angry?” Jungkook asked confused, seeing the sad look on Tae.

“Tatae don’t want to disturb Kookie, Tatae don’t want Kookie to be angry at Tatae, Please Kookie don’t leave me” Tae was panicking at this point, as tears welled up in his eyes.

“Who told that I will be angry” Jungkook asked softly, he have no idea what is going on, but something tells that he isn’t going to like the answer.

“Jin and Jimin hyung said that Kookie won’t like Tatae coming here, they said that Tatae will disturb Kookie, Kookie will leave-“ Jungkook cut his rambling, by pulling tae into a tight hug.

“Tatae won’t disturb Kookie ever, you know Kookie was missing his Taetae so much” Jungkook asked with a pout.

“Really” Tae asked, his eyes shining with hope that it made Jungkook melt, but inside he was really angry.

“Kookie thought that Tae don’t want to spend time Kookie, Kookie was bored you know” Jungkook spoke, as he wiped the tears from Tae’s face with his fingers.

"Tatae missed Kookie so much, that’s why Tatae run away looking for Kookie. Taetae won’t leave Kookie alone ever” Tae spoke with with a determined look, before a look of uncertainty crossed his face. “Kookie will always be staying with Tatae right?”

“If Tatae want Kookie to stay, then ofcourse” Jungkook spoke, ruffling Tae's hair with a fond smile

“I don’t want Kookie to be away from me, Kookie will always say with Tatae” Tae spoke possessively as his arms wrapped around Jungkook’s waist, taking Jungkook by surprise.

Jungkook swear that his Omega must be feeling so satisfied with the way Taehyung is now holding him so possessively.

Hello guys,
It's double update time, Next update in few hours😊😊😊😊