Chp -5

Jungkook stared at the mirror with a blank face, he badly wanted to cry out, let out his frustration. He really didn’t want to get married.

“Oh my dear brother, You are ready, too bad you are going to end up with a abnormal mate. I told you right, I told you don’t deserve Alpha Kim Seok” Sana spoke with a smirk on her face, “Look at you, you are going to marry a freak Alpha, Opps, he don’t even have a wolf, how sad” she sneered.

Jungkook didn’t spoke anything, he really don’t have energy for all this, he just wanted to get over with this.

Jungkook is nervous about how his bestfriends Daniel and Baekhyun will reaction if they got to know about Taehyung’s condition. he just told them that he will be marrying Alpha Seok’s younger brother. He didn’t told them everything, knowing how wouldn’t approve of his decision.

Before Sana could spit more hate and insult on him, His dad entered the room, so it’s finally time to walk him down the aisle.

What hurt Jungkook badly is how his dad still haven’t spoken a single word to him.

“I am ready” Jungkook spoke bitterly, sending a hurtful look towards his dad. He won’t cry, he won’t cry Infront of them.

Mr Jeon just gave him a nod, as he held his palm for Jungkook to hold.

Jungkook can see Sana and his step mom smirking, he don't know what he did to make them hate him like this. Why can't they? When his own dad won't speak to him or consider him as his son.

Jungkook can feel his hands trembling, every step he took toward putting more and more weight on him.

Jungkook didn’t hear anything other than his heart beating crazily, he didn’t heard the loud cheers  or the gasps of guests at the sight of the beautiful Omega.

Jungkook looked like a angel descended from heaven, he was absolutely breathtaking.

Alpha Jeon gave Jungkook hands to Taehyung, who took it gently into his big hands

Jungkook risked a glance at Taehyung, who had a big gorgeous smile on his face. Taehyung was looking so handsome in the suit, Jungkook send the older a small faint smile in return.

Soon it was time for Vows.

“I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all days of my life, I vow to protect  and cherish you till death do us apart and this is my solemn vow”

“I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life, I vow to stay loyal to you and cherish you till death do us apart and this is my solemn vow”

Rings were brought forward by Namjoon and Jin, silently they exchanged the rings.

“You may now kiss” The priest announced

Jungkook stood frozen, as Taehyung leaned forward and pecked his cheeks.

It was just a simple peck, but something inside Jungkook flipped.

What most surprised Jungkook is his Omega's reaction. Jk his Omega, who sweared that he won't let any Alpha to even touch him and was fiercely against the marriage with Alpha Seok from the moment his dad broke the news a month ago is silent right now.

His usually bitchy Omega isn't making any protest, infact he is wagging his tail with a satisfied look on his face.

Everyone then started cheering for the married couples, like that he is married, he is now Kim Jungkook.

Sorry for the short chapter 😅 I will make up for this in the next update