Chp-19

"Feminism is defined as the belief in the social, political, and economic equality of the sexes. The goal of feminism is to challenge the systemic inequalities women face on a daily basis."

But most women don't know the meaning of true feminism. The overuse of the words "feminism and empowerment" has belittled their essence

It's not about superiority but equality.

I do not #BelieveAllWomen

Your gender does not make you unable to lie. Women can lie and men can lie. Dare I say... humans in general can lie. Again, gender does not make you automatically truthful.

Believe ALL genders who tell the truth

---------------------------------------

A WEEK LATER

"Jinnie, will you go and call the kids" Namjoon asked for the third time.

"Why would I do something like that Kim Namjoon, those bitches can go to hell and burn themselves. They don't deserve to see my kids" The Omega sneered as he continued his pacing on the room.

Jungkook's parents and sister had arrived at Kim Mansion for lunch. What more shocking is that, it's Sana, Jungkook's step sister, who is Alpha Seok's girlfriend.

Jin hate Jungkook's family for treating the young Omega like a trash. That boy deserve the world. There's no way, he will let anyone to play with Jungkook's life anymore. If that crazy bitch or her mother, even dared to utter a single word against Jungkook, then they will have his pink slippers thrown in their stupid faces.

"Jin, will you stip ruining the carpet with your pacing, it's been half an hour. Will you just go and call them. I am so hungry. I just landed here this morning after my trip and you didn't even gave me a glass of water. Is this how you treat your favourite bestfriend" Hobi asked dramatically, making Namjoon roll his eyes.

Well he didn't had a glass of water, he just inhaled a bowl of chicken noodles soup just half an hour ago.

Finally, Jin decided to call taekook, Namjoon reminded his mate to make sure to knock Taekook's room first.

Jin flushed red at the memory, he didn't want to see his baby cub eating Jungkook's neck again. Witnessing it once was more than enough.

It's all because if Jimin, that not so innocent, pervert minded midget is the reason Taehyung won't leave Jungkook's neck alone.

(Such a innocent baby🐥)

Taehyung happened to see hickeys on Jimin's neck. The poor boy thought that his Jimin hyung got injured, buy seeing the worried look on Tae, Jimin the dunderhead explained that those are love bites, which are made of love by Yoongi hyung.