Chp-24

Do you ever feel getting struck in middle of something, I know that feeling, I am getting those recently.

Sometimes, I can write three chapters in one sitting, like I wrote the first 5 chapters in one day. But there are days when I spend an entire day trying to write something and can't even complete a single page.

Sometimes I might be listening to songs and these random ideas hit me. At that time, it seems wonderful that I just wanted to grab a pen and book and start writing. So, I just ending writing a brief summary of those, in a hope that someday I could transform them into stories.

So, Are you like me? Who listen to songs depending on my mood.

So, without any further waiting, here it is.....

-------------------

"Nice joke Hyung, I almost believed you for a second" Jimin spoke in between laughter.

Jin looked torn between weather to laugh into hysterics or shout his lungs out.

Yoongi and Namjoon had a dumbstruck look on their face, Almost as if someone sucked their breath out.

"Please tell me, you were trying to pull our legs" Jin spoke in a pleading voice, once he noticed the seriousness on Hobi's face.

"When did you decide that it's finally time to tell us the truth" Yoongi snapped.

"I know I should have told you guys earlier, but I couldn't risk Taehyung's life anymore" Hobi sighed, he know there is no excuse for hiding the truth from these people, who love Taehyung so much.

"Hobi, we love Taehyung like our brother. We will do everything we can to protect him"Yoongi wanted to blame Hobi for hiding this truth about Taehyung for so long, but he know why the Beta did it. If the truth about Taehyung somehow reached others, Taehyung's life would have been in grave danger. Even without knowing anything, Mrs Kim and Alpha Seok had harmed Taehyung countless times, not to forget the fact that he didn't trust Alpha Kim.

"Taehyung, our Taehyung is a true blood Grand Alpha" Jin whispered to himself with a stunned look.

Hobi really need to work on revealing such truth, before some drop death in shock. Taehyung, their Baby Tae is a freaking Grand Alpha. Who would have thought! Poor Jimin still find it hard to process completely.

"But how?" Namjoon asked confused, He know that Kim Alphas are powerful, his family's bloodline are far more superior as they are descendants of royal Kim Line. True blood Grand Alpha can only be born from Two Alphas of powerful royal bloodline. Which means that"

"Taehyung's mother is also a Kim, she belong to one of the most ancient powerful royal bloodline" Hobi confirmed Namjoon's doubt.

So Taehyung is named after his mother's side, which also confirms his other doubt about why his father seemed skeptical about Taehyung's name. His father had no idea, his father couldn't have known about Taehyung's mother's ancestry.

Hobi told them about how he met young shy Taehyung, and his transformation into a powerful Alpha. Which ultimately ended with him revealing about Jesong pack.

"Hyung, who is this Jesong Pack. Why did they hurt Taehyung" Jimin asked once he came out of the shock, the Omega look nervous.

When Hobi think about Jesong pack, or should he say gang, everything in him screamed hatred " Jesong Pack is notorious for drug dealing and Omega trafficking. No one had dared to stand against them, police were under their control, they held a whole pack as a slave, torturing innocent for fun, assaulting Young underage Omegas. Even the Elder Alpha couldn't stand against their power, if there was anyone who could save those innocents, it was Taehyung."

"Taehyung was just 20 when he stood against Jesong, he might be young, but he was a force to be reckoned. Taehyung is like a fire, who burned with more vigour as his enemies grew. Taehyung is stubborn, once he decides something, there's no force in the world that can change his mind. He transformed into a savior for those helpless people. He became their hope, they accepted him as their Alpha."

It set foundation for Vante Pack.

"Vante Pack, turned into their home, their family. Taehyung managed to stop Jesong Pack every illegal acts. There were people who willingly followed Taehyung, who were willing to die for Taehyung. Jesong Pack head, Alpha Michael and his brother Hwang Jesong tried to kill Taehyung countless times, but Taehyung won against their attempts without a single scratch."

Hobi tool a deep breath, he can feel his hands shaking, Everytime he speaks about Taehyung, it always makes him overwhelmed. The others were listening to him with a look of wonder and admiration in their face. Hobi took a deep breath before he continued.

"I was always worried for Taehyung when Jesong went silent for few months, as feared the worst happened. One within our pack, managed to drug Taehyung with a powerful slow acting wolfsbane minutes before he left to visit his mother's grave. The potion was made such a way that, the user wouldn't know the effect until it spread completely in their body, then next minute they are weakened to their core, literally defenceless. If it had been any other Alpha, they would have died from the effects, but Taehyung survived as he was a grand Alpha."

Namjoon can feel anger burning in him, someone backstabbed Taehyung. He hoped that whoever it was get the worst painful death. He kept his rage within him and listened to Hobi.

"We tried to reach Taehyung as soon as possible, but it was too late. We only got to see the bloodied bodies of the attackers and Taehyung was Missing. We searched everywhere, but every effort went Vain. I still remember the day we found Taehyung, it's still etched in my memory. It was a week later, he found Taehyung bloodied near a river bank. He was hurt so badly, like he was brutally tortured. Taehyung was in coma for three months, he woke up with no memories, he was so withdrawn, healers confirmed that his wolf died while trying to save him." Hobi was shaking as he finished speaking, others sat speechless.

Jimin had tears in his eyes, he can't even think what Taehyung had to go through those one week. He glanced at Jin, to see the Older Omega grabbing the grasping the pillow in his lap so tightly, his knuckles almost white as he shook in anger.

Namjoon and Yoongi weren't doing much better, both of them looked so furious. They looked ready to kill whoever dared to hurt their Taehyung.

Hobi let others grasp the information he just revealed before he delve into rest.
Once he was sure that others have calmed down a bit, he spoke deliberately slowly, as if he wanted others to grasp every single word he is going to speak.

"I don't believe that Taehyung's wolf is dead, Taehyung isn't a Normal Alpha like everyone assume him to be. I still believe that his wolf is dormant inside him. I was traveling through the countries to find a way to bring Taehyung back to normal, to see if there's any hope to save Taehyung." Hobi halted for a second before speaking, "During my last visit, a witch told me something involving Jungkook"

"Jungkook" Jimin asked confused,

"I believe that Jungkook is Taehyung's destined mate" Hobi revealed earning few gasps.

It took a minute of silence, before it exploded into chaos. Destined mate is like a blessing from moon goddess herself. It was a surprise for them, but it only took few minutes of silent thinking to know that it's might indeed be true. Everything about Taehyung and Jungkook is unexpected, their immediate connection, the bond between them. Taehyung's vast improvement under Jungkook's presence, especially changes Taehyung had exhibited in these recent days.

Presence of the Destined Omega mate can cure the Alpha.

"We need put Taehyung in a safe location without disrupting his treatment and make sure this Jesong gang can't come anywhere near Taehyung and Jungkook" Namjoon broke the silence, as Taehyung's husband, Jungkook isn't safe anymore, those Jesong gang might try to target Jungkook.

Suddenly, Hobi's phone rang catching everyone's attention. The beta took the phone, his face loosing color hearing whatever the person at other end is saying.

" Hwang Jesong..... He was at Jungkook's office" Hobi spoke with a panicked look on his face, putting everyone in alert.

Okay finally, this chapter took me days, like seriously I am still not satisfied with this, hopefully I can rectify the mistakes in next chapter....