Chp- 26

“Jungkookie are you alright?” Jimin gently shook the younger Omega with a concerned look. Jungkook stared at Jimin wordlessly, he looked lost for words. There’s a fear underlying in those brown eyes.

Hobi and Namjoon had arrived at JK Design half an hour after his talk with Daniel looking worried. The younger Alpha had only merely mentioned about the Jesong pack working of illegal activities. When Hobi and Namjoon asked him to leave to home with them, he just nodded and followed them. He was too worried and frustrated and the prospect of learning the truth was a push over.

Hobi had explained further about Jesong pack, Vante, it was all too much for the young Omega. Jungkook just sat there dumbstruck listening to the Beta, his brain failing to grasp half of it.

The younger was silent for too longer, making others worried. The fear and anger coming out of him in wave is making it overwhelming for others.

“Hyung, they know, they know about Taehyung. The asshole told me that they will come for him Hyung. They hurt my Taehyung, I can’t, I won’t let anyone hurt Tae. I won’t, my baby, he can’t even fight against them. I don’t know what to do hyung, I can’t, I won’t” Jungkook was literally hyperventilating. Immediately sensing the panic raising in younger Omega, Jin let out calming Omega Pheromones, while Jimin rub his hands on the youngers back trying to calm the younger.

Once Jungkook’s breath seemed to have came back to normal, Yoongi was the first to spoke

“No one, no one will hurt Taehyung, do you hear me. So don’t worry, we won’t let anyone to hurt Taehyung or you” the Alpha spoke in a firm voice, making the Omega nod his head.

“No one will hurt Tae” Jungkook whispered, gaining back control of himself.

“Yes, no one, I will tear apart their limps myself, if they dared to hurt anyone of us” Yoongi sweared, his eyes flashing red.

Jimin stared at his Alpha boyfriend with a proud look. He could kiss him, that’s exactly what he did. He placed his hands on both sides of yoongi’s cheeks and gave the Alpha a hard bruising kiss, as if pouring every fear, frustration and worry he felt into that single kiss.

Yoongi on the other hand, wrapped his arms around his omega and returned the kiss with the equal passion.

Jin cleared his mouth, before they start to get ahead infront of them, causing the couples to pull apart.

Jimin was blushing, his cheeks bright red, while Yoongi had a smirk planted on his face.

It’s safe to say that this small makeout by yoonmin dissipated the tension in the air and put them at a bit ease.

Suddenly Jungkook remembered something, “Hyung, I need to tell you something” he spoke to Hobi.

“what’s it” the Beta asked facing the Omega.

“Few days ago, Tae…..Tae’s eyes were glowing, they were golden”

“Are you sure” Hobi asked carefully, but his eyes betraying his excitement.

“Yes hyung, we were maki… Cuddling when it happened. I just got a glimpse, before it turned back normal” Jungkook spoke his eyes flickering over everyone to find equal level of excitement and surprise.

The Beta’s face split into a blinding smile, his eyes were filled with pure ecstasy as he spoke, “Jungkook, you did it……his wolf…..you healed him….. you did it” Hobi spoke with wonder.

“But I don’t understand, it was golden, not red” Jungkook asked confused.

“That’s because he is a true blood Grand Alpha”