Innocence in Lust ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

Have you ever heard of Aphrodites? No. I am not talking about the goddess herself. I am referring to the wome... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
I. INDECENT PROPOSAL
II. BECOMING AN APHRODITE
III. BLIND RENDEZVOUS
IV. LOST IN HEAT
V. FALSE INK, FALSE LOVE
VI. LUSCIOUS FEAST
VII. PERPLEXING AFTER GLOW
VIII. ROUGH AND GENTLE
IX. GLASSY SIGHT
X. POKING THE BEAST
XI. CONTRACTUAL LOVER
XII. SIMMERING DATE
XIII. SMOULDERING HOPE
XIV. HUMMING LIES
XV. SWEET AND TENDER
XVI. FISHING HEARTACHES
XVIII. DRAB FLORET
XIX. OBLIGATORY BLISS
XX. BLEAK AND BLURRY
XXI. WANING GALES
XXII. LISTENING HEART
XXIII. STARTING ANEW
XXIV. NOT AN APHRODITE
XXV. TENDER HEARTH
XXVI. DANCING WITH JAZZ
XXVII. PURE INTENSIONS
XXVIII. BEFORE ANYTHING
XXIX. BERRY KISSES
XXX. INDULGING FIRE
XXXI. EROVOCAVELY HAPPY
XXXII. STARS ALIGHNING
XXXIII. STARTING FOREVER

XVII. REELING IN REALITY

1.1K 69 1
By Gigi_Luv_4u

"You are mine, Jasmine. You're ours." – Kim Seokjin

==========

⚠️🔞

Your heart is bleeding. The ache is so much to bear. The past that you had tried to bury and forget resurface with a vengeance. It's mocking you, belittling you akin to what that fucking Do-hyun did. You feel tinier. You feel more worthless.

You slide and sit on the elevator's floor then hugs your knees tight to your chest.

Life is just so unfair. There are people who were blessed with love. Love of family and of soulmates. However, with you, you have nothing like those. Love of friendship? You are not even sure now. The thought is unfair for Anna, but maybe she had brought you in this situation, knowing that this too wouldn't work out. If she just didn't open the doors for such opportunity....

You hiccup as you cry and hit your own chest as a punishment. Because you supposed to be ready for all of this and Anna, your sweet and kind best friend, has nothing to do with this.

'Damn with this blame game.' You punch yourself with a loud smack. 'It's just me. I was just born so unlucky.' You think to yourself.

You are becoming tired with everything. You tried to change your fate. You made sure to study well for a scholarship. When you couldn't, you worked your ass off, working for multiple jobs just to finish university. When you didn't get your first choice of the job, you made sure to apply to another company again and to another until one accepted you. You worked your way up to management and made that company great with your skills. When things begun to do good, Fate give you the repercussions of being unbounded. You almost loose your sight. You had to borrow more than you could pay. And when you thought it was good again with your work, you were kicked out, dismissing all your efforts done in the company just because of being unbounded. As you decided to fully embrace your current status as an Aphrodite, your heart began to fall and you couldn't even stop it. You tried to stop it, but you just couldn't.

Why is Fate giving you such misery?

Should you quit before they could kick you out too?

Your chest heaves with the thought. You cry louder. The tears won't stop.

Why does the mere thought of being far from them is much more painful? Why can't you bring yourself to end everything?

What's stopping you?

The elevator's door reopens, making you realize that you failed to push any button as you entered. Hurriedly, you pull yourself up. Before you could wipe your tears to appear presentable, someone does it for you. You gasp with the warmth of his hands on your cold tear-stained cheeks.

"Sir." You only utter as you lift your gaze towards his forlorn face.

"I have been hurting you. I have been making you cry, Jasmine." Jin's tears flow from his already red puffed eyes. It seems that he had been crying too. "I don't deserve to be near you, asking your forgiveness to the things that I should have done." His voice contains the sorrow that mirrors your own. "But you never pushed that button, as if you were waiting for me." He assumes.

Is that it? Or you just simply forgot with the chaos in your head. But you can't deny that you had longed for someone like him. Like them. Is this why you couldn't bring yourself to let go first and end everything?

"It's I that don't deserve you." You protest as you shake your head. You don't deserve anything really, much more with the concern and sadness on his eyes. Jin is just so precious. The same with the others. You could see why many loves them. They are gentle. They don't seem to know how to hurt anyone. They don't hurt you. He doesn't hurt you. It's you that has been hurting yourself. You knew where this is leading to, but you still allowed your heart to hope. You still allowed to fall for the pretense that you are to them.

"Jaz... Please forgive me." He gently and sincerely whispers. His thumb caressing your delicate jaws and down the sensitive skin of your neck.

"You don't control your friends, Sir." You truthfully say. 'I can't even control my emotion, though it's mine.'

"Just say you forgive me and I'll go." His eyes bore into you.

You fist his shirt tightly and pulls him, seemingly so afraid of letting him go. It's funny for you had hardened your resolve to just forget everything and maybe let go. But before you can even think, you plea. "No... Please... Stay." You are feeling much more vulnerable and stupid as you realize your words. Yes. Stupid. You can't hold on to such a man. What if he won't reciprocate what you need? What if he has a soulmate of his own, just waiting to be found? Maybe you are just selfish. You are selfish. You want to feel how is it to be loved, even with just a pretense of it.

"Jasmine." He tightly closes his eyes as he leans, pressing his forehead to yours. You can feel the warmth of his breath.

'Is he considering it? Does he want to stay, too?'

The uncertainty terrifies you. It's becoming frustrating.

"Please, Jin." In desperation, you whine with his name. "Just love me." You beg.

Then, magic swirls inside his orbs as it darkens with the shadow of lusts. It's as if your words automatically trigger it. Then his lips curve from a sad pout to grateful tiny smile before he leans further down and capture your lips into a heated kiss.

You shiver. You can feel the hunger and desperation on his kiss. It's as if he also long for you. He thirsts for you and you asking him is just consenting him to drink you wholly. With this, your soul sings. Your heart pleasantly hums. It doesn't care if this is just a pretense or a result of your begging.

Seemingly drunk of the concept of you, you let him murmur his undying devotion. Because if you are unbounded, you should not forget the fact that he too is unbounded. Maybe, he too longs the same. He too wants for someone to love him just the way you want.

The elevator dings, signaling that you are already on your floor. With ease, Seokjin picks you up by your bum and maneuvers you so that your legs are around his hips. With how tiny you are compared to his built, he easily carries you inside the penthouse.

As soon as the door closes, he presses you against the hard wood. His mouth busily nips and tastes your skin, making you slowly drown to the pools of lust. Your hands, same as his, are frantic as they clutch on the cloth of both of your clothes, untangling them from both of your bodies. One by one, pieces of your clothes fall to the floor, leaving the two of you naked underneath the bright light of your foyer.

For a minute, your eyes meet, conversing with so much emotion that you couldn't even comprehend. He is so beautiful. His red puffed eyes glimmers as they caress your features. His lips are plumper and redder with your kiss. His tanned skin glows with tiny droplets of his sweat. He is ethereal and it's a sin to wish for him to be yours.

"Oh, babe." Jin breathily murmurs before he dives down and bless your skin with his praises. You squeak as he sucks your taut pink nipples hard, seemingly milking you incessantly. Then his hands begin to wonder once again and down to your already moist core.

"Oh-" You can't help but gasp as his fingers caress your folds, sliding a finger in a teasing manner. Your back writhe against the hard wood of the door, your hand searching for support and find it on his wide shoulders. "Please..." You yelp with how easily he slides not one but two of his fingers in your clenching hole.

Before your moan could louden, he takes your lips again. This time, unhurried and gentle just like how slow his fingers thrust into yours.

"Jin! Ah, Jin." You helplessly chant his name. It sounds muffled with his tongue in the cavern of your mouth. You swear you feel him smiling. He then sucks on your lower lip and grunts as his fingers begin to swiftly thrusts in and out of you with his thumb pushing on your clit.

Your legs begin to quaver. Your breathing labors more. Your chest heaves, gasping for the illusive air. And like a twig, you knees snap and bend with the overwhelming stimulation.

Jin doesn't stop even as you slide on the floor. He slides down with you. His fingers are like punishing you. Your pussy begins to hum with pain and pleasure mixed into one.

Screaming you begs for him to stop but your body chase for more as your tight walls clench on his digits. It's so wonderfully weird to be rendered helpless with just your arms around his neck.

"I love it like this..." He growls. "You are mine, Jasmine. You're ours." He adds.

His possessiveness is boggling you, but instead of thinking of it more, you think nothing more but for him to fuck you senseless.

With a groan, he picks you up easily and raise your thighs widespread to his elbows, carrying you like you don't weigh at all. With the support of the door and your hands on his neck, you feel the mushroom head of his cock caressing first your exposed hole before he enters you.

You almost let loose of your hold with the tingling pleasures on your body. Chills run wild on your spine. Your nerves sizzles as if being electrocuted. It feels amazing to be owned. It feels amazing with his huge cock inside your pussy.

"You feel so good." He loudly groans as he begins to thrust, first slow and sure, then fast and messy. His cock would sometimes loose its aim as he pounds in you like there's no tomorrow.

He is not the Jin that took your first time. He is not gentle. He is wild and unapologetic. It seems that something ticked his sensibilities off and what remains is his own lust. This Jin is more like in rut than the one when you first met. He is uncontrollable. He is unhinged, like an animal that has been left unfed for its entire lifetime and this is the first time that it had tasted the joys of finally being filled. He is more than greedy. He only knows how to ravish and take what he knows his.

Your throat aches with how much you scream and begs.

"Please more! More! Ahhh..." You have become an animal yourself. You revel with how rough he is with you. And with the last punishing thrust both of you spills the wanton that gushes off you. Both of you shakes with your release, creating a messy pool on the floor. But instead of stopping, Jin slowly thrusts, riding the flow of your tides, never taking off his gaze on yours. Goosebumps flares on your skin as they bare promises of something more.

As both of your breathing calms, he tries to put you down but your feet buckles and he has no choice but to carry you to your room. As you arrive, he carefully put you on your bed. You hiss a little with your soreness. You can't believe, he had fucked you while standing the entire time. You feel your things cramps. Your pussy is sore.

"Sorry for that. I should have been gentle." He murmurs with a smirk.

'He is not sorry at all!' Your eyes widen as you see him stand and turns on the light. Then you gasp with finally seeing him so clearly.

He is so tall. He is lean with toned muscles. His shoulders are broader in proportion to his built. His skin flushes with exertion along with his still hard length that wiggles as he walks. You blush with that. And his stomach... His six packs... And his skin just beneath his chest ...

What you see makes you shiver. You couldn't help but glare on it. Are they tattoos? You want to ask. But tattoos don't shimmer. Then you realize.

"S-Soul sign?" You mutter before you can think. You don't even know what to think!

"What?" He asks confused then looks at where you stare. "Ohhh." He endearingly touch the scattered soul signs on his skin, right under his chest.

"You have a soulmate." You gasp again as you feel your heart begin to tear. Thankfully, you still have the will to keep your face calm and unaffected.

He doesn't respond. He only stares at you, seemingly observing your reaction.

"You are not unbounded." You couldn't hide the croak of your voice. You need to gulp down the cry that threatens to come out from your lips. You don't need to show him how much it hurts to discover this.

He just simply smiles.

"Seven stars?" You mutter.

"The seven of us have the same actually." The revelation surprises you. But isn't it as expected? Their bond as what you see with them is more like a brotherhood. You had seen it before, when you were still a fan and now as they decided to share you as their Aphrodite.

"So... you are soulmates?" You can't help to ask as your shoulders begin to sag. Your hand begins to find the softness of your lips and your teeth. You bite on your lips, trying hard not to fidget, not to bite on your nails, showing how distressed you are with this discovery.

"Technically yes... but still no." His voice is mellow and truthful.

'What do you mean by that?' You want to ask more but you zip your mouth. What's the use? You have no right to question. You only hang your head low. Your gaze finds the comfort of your bed sheets to distract yourself.

"We are waiting for our last soulmate." You hear him gingerly say. The huskiness of his voice sounds so dreamy. You want to look at him but afraid of what you might see. Pity? Does he know that you are falling for him... all of them actually? What's the use of knowing? You pinch your hand as you bring it down to your lap.

'I'm such a fool. I can't believe I had hoped to be more than being their Aphrodite.'

"Jasmine, babe?" You feel the bed caves in with his weight.

You lift you face and meet his hooded gaze. There is no pity. There is only lust.

"I still need you." He moans as he caresses your cheeks, down to your nape and to your breasts, still taut and still excited for his touch.

Your lips curves into a sweet smile, though it wants to bleed.

'Of course. That's what you are, Jasmine. A good fuck. Nothing else.'

Slowly, he leans forward for a kiss, and you let him be. You close your eyes with the gentleness of it. You let him peppers you more kisses, teasing your skin to once again burn with need. You allow the sizzle of his touch. However, this time, his caress has become so tender. It's as if he is afraid to break you. It's like he's making love of you.

"Once the soulmate comes, you are nothing but a substitute for her absence." Jin's friends' words echo in your head.

'Fuck it! This is not the first time that Fate had failed you, Jasmine. Just become their Aphrodite until their soulmate comes. Love them as much as you want... until they don't want you anymore.' You swear to yourself before you let Jin consume you whole.

**********

You wake with Jin's soft snore fanning your face. You had taken off your eye contacts before you sleep last night. It seems that the doctors really had cured you this time, for you could still clearly see his face even without any aid. It's good, so that you can see them as what they are. It's good, so that you can treasure more of their presence.

You bitterly smile as your heart pounds with a new found resolve.

Love. That's what you feel to them. It might be a delusion, but you don't care. The thought of letting go is already painful, but it would be worth it. Right? You will try to pretend to be okay. You will try to keep it to yourself.

Your hand lifts to caress his cheeks, but you stop and put it back to your hips.

If you won't tell, they won't know. No one will know.

A droplet of tear escapes from your eyes as you close them for more sleep.

Hopefully, he will be here as you awake later. Hopefully, you will have more time with them.

Author's Note:

Hello!

Don't worry about Jasmine. Our girl is strong.

- Gigi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 1.3K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" ☆. ☆. ☆. K...
4.2K 125 11
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘦...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

132K 5.3K 125
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
158K 6.2K 42
•mature content• -Sexual themes from mild angst to 21+ -violence (will have tw) This fantasy story is about where a group of all kinds of beings and...