You In My Heart

By jensoopresident

One-shots and Multi-shots for Jensoo Will mostly be fluff More

Take Care
Bittersweet: The Beginning
Bittersweet: The End
Game Over
Bad Date
Ride With Me: Our Start
Ride With Me: As Far As We Go
For My Love : Lying Under The Stars
For My Love : Coming Back
Shots
WINNER! : Round 1
WINNER! : Round 2
WINNER!: Final Round
Trapped
Choosing You
Tutor: Session 1
Tutor: Session 2
Tutor: Session 3
Tutor: Session 4
Tutor: Session 5
Tutor: Last Session
Vacation
Shoot: Day 1
Shoot: Day 2
Shoot: Day 3
Shoot: Last Days
Shoot: My Model
The Less I Know The Better
Missed You
On Guard: Part 1
On Guard: Part 2
On Guard: Part 3
On Guard: Part 4
On Guard: Part 5
Danger
Rival: No Time For Us
Rival: When is it our time?
Rival: Seconds With You
Rival: Our Time
Swish! : Game 1
Swish! : Game 2
Swish! : Game 3
Coffee
Unknown Mistake: 1
Unknown Mistake: 2
Unknown Mistake: 3
Really Really
Accidental Marriage: Pt 1
Accidental Marriage: Pt 2
Accidental Marriage: Pt 3
Accidental Marriage: Pt 4
Accidental Marriage: Pt 5
Accidental Marriage: Pt 6
Accidental Marriage: Pt 7
Unbloomed
Agent Kim: New Kill
Agent Kim: The Fall
Agent Kim: The Last
Love Tech
Collide - 1

Agent Kim: Final Mission

2.3K 133 40
By jensoopresident

Is this really how I'm going to go?

At least I finished the mission.

Why is no one coming to look for me?

Didn't they say I was the most important person?

Wasn't I the most needed?

They all depended on me.

So, why?

Why am I going to die alone?

"The moon sure is beautiful today." Jisoo rasped out for the last time, laying on the roof of an unknown building.

Having worked for the department most of her life, being able to lay felt like a privilege even though it was her last moments.

Jisoo closed her eyes, accepting her fate while silence ensued.

"Hey! You can't sleep here!" She felt a hand tapping her cheek. "Excuse me~"

The raven opened her eyes to see innocent, feline eyes looking at her in confusion.

"Please get up. I'll get in trouble if you stay here!"

"God is testing me." Jisoo groaned to herself. She couldn't even get up on her own if she wanted to the way the bullet was lodged into her abdomen.

"I'm just trying to die peacefully. At least leave me be now." Jisoo managed to groan out.

"D-Die?" Jisoo sighed, content that she'll finally be left alone. "Were you trying to jump off the roof?" The raven looked at her with wide eyes. "You can't do that! It's illegal!" Was she getting scolded right now?

"That...that's so dangerous it could kill you!" In shock and in pain, Jisoo watched the girl go on about how dangerous it is to jump from there. She also picked up that this girl wasn't the smartest considering she was lecturing her despite what state she was in right now.

"Hey, airhead. I don't know if you're stupid or pretending to be but I'm currently bleeding from the gut and I'm clearly out of energy. Either help me or let me die here."

"You're bleeding?" With a dramatic gasp, she looked down to see the blood that practically was soon on its way to flood the building. "Oh my god, you're bleeding!"

"Wow. What a surprise." Jisoo blankly spoke.

"Give me a minute!" The raven watched her dig into the tiny backpack she had carried on her back to pick out a box of Kuromi bandaids. Jisoo could only groan in pain while she struggled to gently cover her wound in them.

"Will you kindly allow me to bleed here or would you like to be arrested for murder?" Jennie's eyes widened rapidly.

"A-Arrested? M-Murder? But I didn't do this!" Her words made Jisoo chuckle, though the pain quickly turned it into a groan.

"Ever heard of a lie, airhead?"

"My name's not airhead!" She huffed. "It's Jennie Kim!"

"Great, Jennie. Now I even have a name to use to frame you."

"Nooo!!" She quickly refuted. "My name's Chaeyoung! It's Park Chaeyoung! Frame her instead!"

"I won't frame anyone if you just let me die here." Jisoo watched the girl think for a while. Her eyes unconsciously travelled down Jennie's outfit. It was nice to at least see a beautiful girl before she died. All her life, she had to deal with rough, brute, men that barely saw anyone as human.

"I can't do that. I already saw you." Jisoo was somewhat stumped at her stupid logic.

"Just pretend you didn't and leave."

"No." The raven grit her teeth in anger. She really didn't want Jennie to be part of her problem. Bringing a girl into her unworthy life right before she left wouldn't even let her rest in peace.

"Listen here, Jennie. I'm not a good person. I'm barely a person. I promise you no one cares if I die. No one even knows I exist. Leave me here and I'll die without issue."

Silence ensued and Jisoo felt relieved that the girl had finally made a decision to leave her.

"I do." Looking up, Jisoo saw tiny fists clenched tightly paired with a face full of sincerity. "I know you exist."

"So?" Although it was nice to hear, she knew Jennie was just young and naive. So was she in a manner.

"So I'll take responsibility for you." For a second she was almost impressed with her level of determination. "That's what mom told me to do!" And just like that all of Jisoo's admiration collapsed.

"Now come on." Jennie grunted as she struggled to get Jisoo to sit up, eliciting multiple pained moans from the latter. The agent stopped Jennie from moving to catch her breath.

Feeling a quick rush of adrenaline coming through, Jisoo used it to lay back down, raise her feet and do a quick kip up that made her land on her feet. The agent only lasted a few seconds before the pain in her abdomen came back as she dropped onto Jennie who struggled to hold her up.

"J-Just a f-few more s-steps to the e-elevator." Jennie sputtered while carrying her down the stairs. Jisoo couldn't help but chuckle as she made sure to balance off the wall instead of putting all weight on Jennie seeing how the latter struggled with even a little bit of lifting.

It was manageable until they hit a turn of stairs and her hands failed her. Jisoo ended up cornering Jennie against the wall as she panted slowly to find the strength to move again.

"Could you...not do that?" Jennie whispered against her shoulder.

"Do what?" She rasped back. Jennie bashfully pushed her head against her neck.

"Your breath is hitting my ears. It tickles."

"Sorry, totally not like I have no full control of my movements right now." Jisoo rasped once more. Jennie simply exhaled an angry huff of air from her nose and continued to help her down the stairs.

They made their way until Jisoo stopped walking right at the last step. Pushing Jennie back, she peaked around to see cameras down the hallway. "You work here, airhead?"

"I said my name is Jennie!" The raven couldn't care less about that right now.

"Okay, Jennifer. Do you work here or not?"

"I do." She spoke through her pout.

"Do you drive to work?" She inquired further.

"No. Bus."

"I'm fucked." Jisoo leaned back against the wall to catch her breath while she thought.

"We can take a taxi!" She quickly yelled before Jisoo had time to change her mind.

"Fine. Where are you planning to take me?"

"The hospital, of course!" Jennie exclaimed as if it was the easiest answer. Jisoo would rather be dying on the roof than dealing with doctors considering she's not even a real documented person.

"Not happening." The raven quickly steadied herself to walk back up only for the latter to pull on her arm in desperation.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! I'll take you to my dorm!" Jisoo turned back to see Jennie with worried eyes. "I'll take you to my dorm if that's better but you have to sneak in silently."

With a bit of thought, Jisoo reluctantly agreed. Telling Jennie to turn, she heard fabric being ripped and moved before large hands moved to hold onto her waist and eventually a body wrapped onto her from behind, startling the latter.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"Shhh." Jisoo shushed her and continued to latch onto her body comfortably. "The cameras will catch the fact I'm dripping blood. This way you could just say I'm drunk." She explained to a still hesitant and blushing Jennie.

They staggered according to Jisoo's assistance and managed to get into an empty elevator with no trouble. The trouble started once it stopped on the 6th floor and two older women entered. The girls could feel their heated stares on them.

"Is your friend over here alright?"

"Y-Yes." Jennie managed to answer. "She just can't hold her liquor."

"Kids these days..." She shook her head in disappointment. "Back in my days, we wouldn't have been allowed to even step outside at a time like this.

"Isn't wearing something like this while drunk and helpless at this time of night, dangerous?" The other woman's eyes dragged down Jennie's clothes, making her uneasy and conscious.

"The youth really are shameless. Showing everything to everyone, what's even left to see after marriage now?" They spoke among each other just loud enough for Jennie to hear. Her words earned a scoff from Jisoo who was patiently waiting to reach their floor.

Once the door opened, Jennie, who was now very conscious of herself, tried to get Jisoo to step out only to be unable to move her. She looked up to see Jisoo glare at the two still in the elevator.

"Whatever my girlfriend wears is her business." Jisoo sighed at their confused expressions. "You're lucky I'm not in a state to do as I wish right now or you two wouldn't have even breathing once this door opened."

"Excuse me?!" They stared back as if her anger was unjustified. Flabbergasted, Jennie looked back and forth between the raven and them.

"I-I'm so sorry. She didn't mean that." She tried to slowly pull Jisoo away with all her strength which wasn't much because it barely moved her a centimetre from the spot.

"I meant every word I said. And trust me, I'm used to taking away lives in the mere second we travel from a level to another." She seriously threatened before the door closed the woman who remained with gaping mouths at her threat.

"What were you thinking?!" Jennie scolded her as they slowly continued to walk.

"What? Was I supposed to just stand by silently as they made you feel insecure about your clothes? You need to learn to put people in their place so it doesn't happen again. I would've put them in a different place if I wasn't with you right now."

"Stop threatening to kill people." Jennie kept a straight face to look intimidating. But the view of the side of her puffed up cheeks brought a smile smirk onto Jisoo's face.

"Can't. It's what I do, airhead."

"And stop calling me airhead! My name's Jennie!"

"Fine, ai- Jennie." A playful smirk remained on her face, further irritating the latter.

"Ugh! What if they search and find us, huh? What if they're gangster grannies?"

"I'll take care of it." Jisoo promised. Her tone was gentler than before. And Jennie couldn't even bring herself to question her sincerity.

The ride to the dorm was silent. Unfortunately, that meant Jisoo had to suffer in silence. Although she had managed to tie something around her waist to put pressure against the wound to slow the flow. Every bump on the way made her flinch.

Once she heard sniffling beside her, Jisoo turned to see Jennie silently sobbing as she looked out the window.

"Why?"

"Hmm?" The girl hummed, turning to face her with teary eyes and a red nose.

"It sounds like it hurts a lot."

"You're crying because I'm hurt?" Jisoo questioned, still equally confused. Why would she cry for a stranger because they're hurt? All she got was a nod as Jennie continued to sniffle.

She shouldn't have expected any less from a girl that tried to bandage her wound with childish bandaids. On top of the pain, now she had to reassure a girl she doesn't care for that she's fine.

"It doesn't hurt that bad so stop crying like a child. I'm still alive, aren't I?"

"B-But-"

"If you keep this up. I'll have no choice but to jump out of this moving car." Jennie gasped, covering her mouth with her hands. "Good. Now will you be a good girl and stay silent while you help me, Jennie?" She received a nod from the latter.

Once they got to the form and got put with much struggle, Jennie instructed Jisoo to follow her steps and hold her breath occasionally as they got into the dorm.

"Looks like you do this often." Jennie shushed Jisoo as she pressed against her while they hid from the security guard. She then pulled her slowly and they fell against her dorm door as she ever so carefully opened it. Jennie ushered Jisoo in and stuck her head out to make sure no one had caught them.

With the softest gesture, she closed the door and used her phone light to stumble inside. But even that wasn't enough to stop her from waking up her dorm mates.

"Who the hell is this, Jen?!" The voice almost earned a shriek from her when Jisoo covered her mouth with her hand.

"I-Is she bleeding?"

"Yeah. Excessively." Jisoo casually stated. "By my calculations, I'll be dropping down in about a minute." A range of whispers from the three other girls began.

"What's going on?" The one that just awoke asked.

"You kidnapped someone?" Another questioned.

"Oh my god! She's dying!" One of them panicked.

"Jennie, kidnapped a dying stranger in the middle of the night?" A girl asked as she rubbed her eyes.

"We're gonna go to jail!"

"No, we won't! She promised I won't!"

"Jennie, my vision's darkening." Jisoo warned.

"What?" She didn't have time for words as the raven's hold around her waist loosened and the warmth from her body against Jennie slowly left as she hit the ground.

-----------

Wanted to make this a oneshot but I kept thinking of other things to add and wanted to keep writing more for it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 657 22
Jensoo oneshots. Just random short stories about Jennie and Jisoo. Thanks for reading my story!
27K 759 17
one shots collection.
760K 22.9K 91
One Shot Collection
10.9K 283 16
one shots nothing special lol I will right whatever came to my mind 😅 #1 jenhope