π‹π’π­πžπ«πšπ­πž π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬...

Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ champagnelily

❝ πˆπ“'𝐒 π„π€π’πˆπ„π‘ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐈𝐍𝐊 ❞ ___________________________ ππŽπ“π„π’ - Highschool AU - Cro... Χ’Χ•Χ“

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL β™‘

19

473 17 10
Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ champagnelily

A/n : Last chapter of the night and second to last chapter in the whole book. Four chapters in one night, we've finally recovered from that one month lazy ass hiatus I took.

Before we start PROM OUTFIT RUNDOWN DEF NOT THE ONLY REASON I WROTE THIS CHAPTER INTO THE BOOK.

Y/n :

lord have merci 😻

Mikasa :

she's an angel fr

Sasha

She came to serve and succeeded at it.

Annie

wanted something more fierce, so decided to go from Mommy to Mother.

Armin

Wanted to match with you, but didn't have gold, so went with the belt. Unfortunately the belt wasn't gonna last too long.

Eren

Mikasa said something about guys only wearing black and white suits, so to be diff mf went in grey #notlikeothergirls

Connie

Don't mind that he got hair in this pic, he doesn't.

___________

"Oh my Gosh Annie, I'ma be real with you, your suit looks better than half the guys. Don't tell Armin I said shit"

"your secrets safe with me, now where's the snack bar?"

"right here" You said pointing at yourself.

"girl don't play with me, I'm hungry"

  "Yes mam just go find Sasha, you'll get there"

"Thanks and go talk to your man, some girls are hitting on him and he looks like his gonna piss himself"

"Armin, can we dance"

"oh hi Y/n" the girls that were talking to Armin backed away, noticing you taking his arm.

"Hi girls, this is my date and boyfriend Armin"

"oh then sorry" The quickly apologized and left the two of you alone.

"I'm sorry about that Armin, I shouldn't have left you" The both of you talk why beginning to slow dance.

"No it's not you, don't be sorry, just not used to talking much especially to outsiders"

"That's fine honestly"

"But you can't stay by me forever"

"Who says I cant?"

"College"

"Oh I forgot to tell you, my parents payed for Harvard. Yes I got rejected and all, but a large donation from certain billionaires didn't hurt them much"

"Oh wow"

"Yeah you could say I've it all, but really I all I need is you"

"That's amazing, you're amazing"

"You too"

"Hey love birds, they're announcing prom king and queen."

"oh I just know it's going to be Eren he seemed to have picked up many fangirls on his two months stay" You said

"Unfortunately" Mikasa said rolling her eyes, as what you said had been exactly what happened

"Mikasa what's so bad about that?"

"You're gonna be prom queen and both of you are gonna have to dance Y/n"

"Well I'm fine with it, it's just a dance" Armin joined the conversation.

"Yeah so if he's fine with the, oh?"

"AND THE PROM QUEEN IS MIKASA"

And the King and Queen dance :)

A/n : ik there's no prom in Japan and idc :D

Χ”ΧžΧ©Χš קריאה

You'll Also Like

234K 4.6K 38
β€ŽβŒ‡ 걱정듀을 οΌŽπ—π—π–Ύπ—‡ 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—€π—‹π—ˆπ—Žπ—‰π–Όπ—π–Ίπ— π–Ύπ—‡π–½π—Œ π—Žπ—‰ 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗒𝖾 π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—Žπ—‡π–Ί...
One-Sided Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ erenyaeeger

Χ‘Χ€Χ¨Χ•Χͺ חובבים

14K 496 14
Mikasa Ackerman, your biggest rival since sophomore year in high school. Eren Jaeger, the guy who is always staring at you. Jean Kirstein, your crush...
200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...