Unexpected DNA

By petrovastyles

The sequel of "Damaged heart" What happens to the lives of the supernatural of Mystic Falls and the members o... More

Introduction
Chapter One
chapter 2
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Holidays Chapter 27
NOTE
Rumors
Chapter29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Question
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note

chapter 25

111 4 2
By petrovastyles

Katy's POV ✨

I can't help but feel guilty for leaving Harry before he woke up. All i left him was a note saying i had to go back to Mystic Falls because something urgent came up. I didn't exactly lie you see. Something did came up just not at that precise time. It turns out there's another one of us. The one whom the universe decide to launch millions of copies from, Amara. She sucked out the cure from Silas and she's human now and apparently she's the anchor to the other side. Oh, and Stefan has his memory back, like I care. The feelings i had for him once upon a time had long vanished. Silas "pinky promise" to bring Bonnie back, i hope he keeps that promi---        

"I don't know! I don't know!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts by yelling. I feel bad for the girl, Amara. It seems that Tessa turning her into a rock and locking her up in a box for 2,000 years threw her over the edge. She's lost it. I could hear her all the way up to the kitchen without vampire hearing and she was locked up in one of the dungeon rooms down in the basement. "Let me die! I want to die!"

Yep I can't deal with this! Im going back to Whitmore.

Katherine's POV✨

After a loooong night and morning of Wes performing various tests on me to figure out what was wrong with me, we were now looking at some X-rays. "So, what am i looking at here, hmm,blood clot, tumor, what?" I asked him.

"I did a full workup on your blood, Katherine.It's clean."

"My hair is going gray,and my teeth are falling out.I'm not sure what that suggests,but it's definitely not health." I yelled.

"Patient is irritable.Not sure if this is a symptom or personality," he speaks into his recorder, pissing me off. Causing me to snatch the recorder from his hand and smash it against the wall. "Personality." i groweld all up on his face. "Now tell me exactly what the hell is going on with me."

"You're aging."

"What?"

"You said you were turned into a vampire 500 years ago give or take, and now you're human,let's just say time is catching up with you."

"Ok. Ok. Well,how do we stop it?"

"We don't. It's just life running its course quicker than normal."

"How much quicker?"

"If it continues at this rate,you have a few months.I'm sorry."

Time later and Caroline's POV✨

I was on the phone leaving a voicemail  for Jesse who's been dodging my calls and whom nobody's seen or heard from. "Hey, Jesse. You missed our study session again.Where are you? Look. I'm really worried.Just call me."

"Well...that was pathetic." A chick sitting on a nearby table said. WTF?

"Um, I'm sorry?"

"Leaving a message for a boy who--what's the American phrase--oh--is just not that into you?" she said. Ouch, what a bitch.

"And who are you?"

"I'm looking for Katherine Pierce.I heard she was living here,so I checked your room." Hold up!

"What? You went into my room?" what the hell?

"Do you know where she is or not?"

"Great. Even Katherine's friends are bitches."

"I'm not her friend."

"Are you kidding me?" Katherine said from behind me.

"I need to speak with you." Mysterious chick said. Ok this is awkward.

"Um, how do you two know each other?" I asked.

"Katherine is my--"

"She's my stylist." Katherine interrupted her. "She cuts my hair."

"Ok. Whatever." i'm out. Maybe Katy is in for a snack.
Katherine's POV✨

She's too close to Katy. I don't want Katy to know she has a sister. I need to get rid of Nadia soon. "What do you want?" i ask her.

"Sit. You've been avoiding me."

"Yeah. I've been a busy girl doing busy things." i tell her.

"Sit." she says again vamping out on me.  I sit and start messing with a back of Doritos.

"You hate junk food.You call it toxic poison." Nadia says.

"Yeah? Well, I've decided to live a little.Now may I be excused,scary vampire daughter?" i asked her.

"You've been avoiding me.I don't like it.We had a moment,you and I.There was a bond.I felt it,and then nothing.

You abandoned me all over again." she said.

"Ok. First of all, I never abandoned you.You were snatched out of my arms at birth because my father thought I was a knocked-up,shameful slut, and second of all, it's been 500 years.Do we really have to do this whole mother-daughter bonding thing? Estrangement is so much easier, don't think?" i asked her. I mean, i don't even try to bond with Katy and she was born in a little over a decade now. What makes you think i want to bond with you?"

"Sorry to interrupt the world's weirdest lunch,but, you with the doppelganger blood, duty calls." Katy said from behind me.

"Wonderful. Now that Katherine's a human and fragile,everyone thinks that they can just boss her around, right kate?"

"Wait your katy?" Nadia asked her. Shit!

"Um...yeah, who are you?" Katy asked her. "She's nobody, let's go." i yelled at Katy, grabbing her from her arm and start pulling her away from the table.

Time later ✨

"The cute one's here." i said upon entering the Salvatore house.

"She's all yours." Katy told Tessa while walking god knows where.

"Let me guess.You must be...Who now?" Tessa asked me. Let's cut the chase.

"Let's be clear.I don't care about Bonnie Bennett or the other side going away or Elena getting her best friend back." i told her.

"You want something?I'm shocked."Tessa said sarcastically.

"I had the cure you created running through my veins,and when Silas sucked it out of me,I started aging

faster than normal.So basically,I'm dying,and I need you to fix me.You made the cure.Now make something

that stops the aging.Otherwise,no blood for you." i said.  She looked at me for a while when she says:

"Fine. When the ritual's finished and Bonnie is the anchor,we'll find a way tostop you from dying."

"Thank you."
✨Time later and Katy's POV✨

Amara, Katherine, Elena, and I were standing around a small table where Tessa placed Bonnie's grimoire.

"What is that?" Amara asked.

"It's Bonnie's grimoire." i told her.

"A grim--what?" she seem so confused. Im getting a soft spot for her.

"It's a magic spell book....Idiot." Katherine said.

"It's a talisman.Since Bonnie can'tbe here,here grimoire will have to do.

Hands in, palms up." Tessa said. Amara extends her arm shyly but Tessa grabs her arm and cuts her palm with a blade that was on the table. Causing blood to fall onto the grimoire. "Sorry, love.Did that hurt?" Tessa asked. Bitch.

"I've been through worse." Amara said. Katherine exteds her arm.

"Easy, ok?I'm fragile these days." she said causing Elena to roll her eyes at her. Katherine grabs the blade. Squeezing it enough to cut her. She gasps in pain as blood falls onto the grimoire as well. It was Elena's turn now. She extends her arm with a smile on her face as Tessa stabs her palm. "Show off." Katherine murmured. When it was my turn, i grabbed the blade from Tessa's hand and cut my own hand.

"Inah ahpran koh sahtee ha jem.Ay pahta kay rasa tahn.Inah ahpran koh sahtee ha jem.Ay pahta kay rasa tahn.Inah ahpran koh sahtee ha jem.

Ay pahta kay rasa tahn." As Tessa casts the spell, our blood form a Celtic symbol. All the candles in the room lit up, then they turn off.

"Is it done?" Elena asked. The wind blew so strong that all the Windows in the room burts open, the lights crack with electricity and tge bulbs explode. "What's happening?" I asked as I start to freak the freak out.

"Silas is happening.Show yourself, bastard!" Tessa yelled.

"I can't see anything.Can you?" Katherine asked me as Damon walks into the room holding a flashlight.

"Electricity's out in the whole house.

What happened?" He asked.

"Silas is here." Elena tells him.

"Well, Silas owes me a fuse box." he says as he flashes the flashlight into our faces. "Hang on. I only count three doppelgangers.Where's crazy pants?" Damon says as we all look around to see that both Amara and Tessa are gone and so we go on a hunting a party.

Time later✨

After looking for what seems hours we figure out Stefan took Amara to lure Silas out and killed him. I was walking around with a flashlight when i spott Katherine sitting in a chair near the fireplace grumbling in pain trying to stop the bleeding from her hand. "What are you doing?" i ask.

"Tessa's stupid nonsurgical incision

won't stop bleeding." she complained. "Here." i said biting into my wrist to giver her my blood. "Heal." she took my wrist and starts drinking my blood but suddenly she starts gagging and coughing out my blood. "What's wrong?" I ask her feeling concern.

"Nothing. Just another tragic side effect from taking that cure. Apparently the universe just doesn't want me to heal from vampire blood.

Stupid universe.Find me that damn witch so she can finish that spell!" she yelled. It seems like forever when Elena finally got Tessa to finish the damn spell. We were walking around when suddenly Elena says:

"Bonnie?Please tell me this is real." and there she was, my best friend.

"You guys can see me?" Bonnie said.

"Bonnie, it worked.It worked!" I yelled running towards her to give her a bone crushing hug. "Oh, my God!" I heard Caroline yelled from behind me. Soon Elena, Caroline, and I were sorrounding our friend, crying of happiness. "Oh, my God!And we can be roommates because we have

an extra bed,and we can clear out

half the closet!" Caroline said causing us to giggle.
✨Time later and Katherine's POV✨

Stupid Witch had to die on me. Stupid universe. I hate my life. I hope everyone dies. I had to steal one of the many cars the salvatores own as Katy and Caroline ditch me. So i didn't have a ride back to Whitmore. I walked into our dorm only to find katy laying on her bed texting and Caroline cleaning my bed.

"Hey." I say.

"Um...now that Bonnie's back..." Caroline trailed off. Shit.

"Your room's full.Got it.I'll just get

my stuff." I said. Fuck, time to hit the road and see where the hell im going to go to.

"Thank you for what

you did today."she said.

"Enough. I killed you once,don't forget.We still hate each other, ok?"

"Yes, you did,and, yes, we do." she said smiling at me. I can't find my bag...

"Where the hell is my bag?"

"Already packed." fuck that voice...Nadia.

"You again." seriously, chick can't take a hint.

"I'm leaving, Katherine.I'm heading

back to Prague,and I'd really like it

if you came with me.We can go to Bulgaria,retrace our lives." Nadia said.

"I don't know what kind of twisted fantasy you have about us, but that's all it is, a fantasy.I would rather rip

my own heart out than do more mother-daughter

bonding with you and---"

"Wait what?" Katy interrupted me but I chose to ignore her.

"and I'm human now,so it wouldn't

really be that easy.I don't want

to know you." I told her.

"Oh my god! Is she like my sister?" Katy said. Can't she keep quiet?

"I'm doing you a favor, Nadia, ok?

I can't be there for you,so take a good look because you are

never gonna see me again." I said taking my back from her shoulder and walking away.

PLEASE READ: IMPORTANT
Soooo i hope the chapters aren't too boring. Um there's like 15 more chapters and then this book will be over. But there's going to be another book for season 6. Yes one direction will be involved. Um im positive season 6 will be the last season of tvd and according to how it ends ill decide if to make a book on Katy's life after season 6. The next book is mostly going to be abt katy and the guys from 1D as something "unexpected" happens at the end of this book. Also as long as Klaus is alive so will katy and this story meaning that if Klaus dies in the originals then katy will die and so is this series. Im soooo done with my own life so im going to focus the majority of my time in this fantasy world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 159 27
One Vampire Directioner Series.This is a Kiam story( liam payne and katy Lockwood). Its a Vampire diaries and One Direction AU. What happens to the m...
22.8K 653 14
𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗? 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒�...
41K 1.3K 18
This is what it's like when a black hole collides with the brightest star in the sky. Katherine Pierce is dying. So what does she do with her remain...
37.3K 581 22
She was the baby of the devil. Katherine Pierce was her mother, and her father... well that will take you by surprise. What happens when Ivana goes...