AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 (Complet...

Neenasd tarafından

AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 .... Alexander suppasit a well know ceo and a singer of Thailand who runs a big empire... Daha Fazla

chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56 🔞
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63 END

chapter 28

824 76 19
Neenasd tarafından

Author pov...

Alex working on his laptop...while mile and apo where busy checking the files in the table ... They where keep on glaring Alex time to time because they where Asking him day off ... But being stone hearted guy he don't grant them day off...

Sam:"You really become a stone hearted person Alex ... Don't you fell sorry for us Alex ..."

Alex:"I don't ..." He keep continuing his work while they heard a knock on the door ... " GET IN..."

They all look at the person and find bible with Jeff enter the cabin with a file while Alex glare at jeff who smirk at him ...

Mile:"What is with the file bible ... Is something wrong ..." Bible place the file on the table and move it to Alex who look at him with raised eyebrows...

Bible:"You guys talk too much dude... Come on I have suprise for you three ..."

Sam:"Suprise... We already in Suprise for this four years because that how Scarlett accpet your brother us a boyfriend and soon to be husband... What more suprise should we get is it not Enough for us ..." Jeff laugh and look Alex who glaring at him ...

Jeff:"Come on brother in law ... Look at surprise..." Mile and sam walk towards Alex desk and stand behind him while Alex open the file that first thing caught his eyes ... His love Peacock...

Alex:"Peacock..." He wishper slowly but everyone heard it ...

Mile:" TEVIS,APO AND YU ... "

Sam:"Where did you guys found them ... Let us bible ... Where are they right know jeff you guys know right let us ..."

Bible:"Calm down brother in law's... They are in new york ... They three working on tevis father company... Tevis is coo while apo and yu working under him ... And trun the page you will get more suprise..."

Alex trun the page and almost drop the file while mile hold it tightly... All three look at bible who nod his head ...

Bible:"We can't get any information about that baby and proper pic of the baby girl ... It's really secret from outer world brother in law ... But we don't who's baby she is either it should be tevis or apo or yu .... We can't suspect only one ..."

Alex keep on tracing the photo on his hand while a smile creep his lips ... A long tear escape from his eyes ... He look a hand infort of him and find jeff holding tissue on his hand ...

Jeff:"I think your eyes are sweating brother in law here wipe it..." They Chuckled while Alex face become dark ...

Mile:"What should we do Alex ... But wait bible where are they right know..."

Bible:"Oh yeah new york..."

Alex:"New York huh ... What should we do mile ... There must be something must be running right know in your mind right ..."

Sam:"Either they should come here by themselves or we should go where they are Alex ... I think first option suits better ...."

Jeff:"Look we are not going to kidnap the baby girl from them ... I am not going to support you three ... I am going to tell papa type about it if you guys think something like this bro's..." All four look at jeff while Alex sigh and think for sometime...

Alex:"I will go with option two Sam ... Let's go to new york ... And get what belongs to us guys ... Bible prepare the jet by night ... And take care of the company till we come back ..." Alex walks out with mile and sam behind him ...

Jeff:"I think you should not told about tevis brother in law to him ... What if he do something to that baby girl ..." Bible smirk and walkout while jeff roll his eyes for getting into this mafia families...

All three pack their luggage while type keep on questioning them and throwing traumas which make Alex laugh at this papa ...

Type:"How long your going to stay their Alex ... What if i need you help ... Who will help me with this four vamipers... " Type whine more while tharn hug type from back ...

Tharn:"Sugar lips... I am right here with you right ... I will help you let Alex go i think it's some important business right Alex ... " Alex nod his head with a smile but he don't disclose the information to the family....

Mile:"papa take care of you and babies too ... We will be back soon ...once the work is done ..."

Type:"Ok babies ... But buy chocolate and Candy's dress everything you see ok ... And toys also babies don't forget and all the best for your work babies... Just go before the vamipers wake up ..."

Alex:"We will buy what ever you ask papa... Take care of yourself and everyone be careful everytime... And babies too don't be harsh with them ..." Type and tharn roll thier eyes looking at the four vampires sleeping peacefully...

Tharn:"Its they who being harsh with us Alex ... But don't worry we will take care of the babies...." All three kiss all thier forehead Before walking out ...

Bible:"We will drop you guys ..." The grauds place the luggage on the car while all of them wave bye to them ....

Zee:"Don't forget about me Alex ... Get what i asked for you ..." All four vamipers whine in thier sleep ... Which make everyone to glare at Zee ...

Saint:"Get to your room back Zee ... Such a asshole..." He hit his head before dragging him inside ...

Bible drop them in airport and give him information that his spy will take him to the penthouse in new york ...

Bible:"It's take 19 hours to reach new york bro's... And my spy who is working their will take you to the penthouse... All the best bro's... Get back brother in law's safely..." Alex nod his head and get in on the jet ....

On other side Alecia keep on crying after getting know about her daddy ... She did not eat anything and which make tevis and others too worry about her health...

Alecia:"Pecoak call daddy ... Aleia wat daddy ..." She keep on crying which make everyone worried...

Tevis:"Daddy i will call you if you behave properly baby peachy ..." She cry even more which make tevis to worry ...

Mom:"That's why i told you tevis ... What ever it comes ... Let Alex know about Alecia but your stubbornness look where it brought you know ... You think he will forgive and signed the divorce paper for sure.... Don't forget he is Alexander suppasit... He is the one who married you forcefully..." She get Alecia from tevis and walk inside while Mr drew pat his shoulder...

Yu:"I think we can't keep her quite again tevis do something...."

Tevis keep walking on the garden... And look at sky .... He can still hear Alecia crying for her daddy ... He walk in and take Alecia from his mom ...

Tevis:"Alecia look at your Peacock... You don't like papa ... You got bore with me ..." She sniff while shake her head ...

Alecia:"Pecoak i Lou yu but daddy ..." She again star to cry while tevis pat her back ...

Tevis:"Ok let's go to Daddy only if you behave like a good girl ..." Alecia look up from tevis neck ...

Alecia:"Pecoak reely go too daddy ... Wen go too daddy..." Tevis smile and remove the hair on her face...

Tevis:"In three days ... Let's go to shopping baby and buy gift for daddy and everyone..."

Alecia:"peachy help Pecoak.. " He smile and kiss her cheeks while Patting her back to make her sleep ... He look everyone..

Tevis:"Let's talk about this in morning good night..." He walk inside while everyone look each other before walking back to thier room ...

________________________________________

Spolier...

Tevis:"You like this one peachy ..." Tevis look down and find Alecia his missing... He drop the suit down and run every where to look Alecia...

Apo:"What happen tevis ...where is she tell us ..." They look around and can't find Alecia...

Alex:"LONG TIME ... NO SEE MY DEAR PEACOCK..." All three nailed in the spot ....

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...

So i double updated it today and today is my Amma birthday it's a special chapter for all and also for you mini chipmunk 😜❤️☺️....

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

49.3K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
150K 6.2K 15
Mew suppasit is the CEO of MeMind cooperations, True blooded alpha, and Mafia King Gulf kanawut is his secretary and assistant But here the thing wh...
61.6K 2.8K 11
MEW SUPPASIT :- who's the well known business man in the bangkok city, who's famous in the whole industrialists and around whole city, who's more st...
232K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...