all the little things

بواسطة dodiepie

An outcast girl meets a popular girl. المزيد

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 24

6.5K 273 25
بواسطة dodiepie

🪐🪐🪐

"You're such a fucking emo, no one likes you!"

"Get away from me, loser!"

There are a lot of names and bruises that Lisa received back then, almost to the point where she almost killed herself until Diana came along to protect the thai. Lisa never fought back, and it's always Diana who would come to save her from her classmates. The sight of seeing someone getting cornered reminded Lisa of herself, especially the time where Evelyn and her friends are bullying Ella at their school's playground.

The thai was there to intervene, and now that when her friends were getting cornered by everyone, Lisa had to step in.

The latter dropped all the souvenirs that she got from the trip, she even heard the news when Shin sent her an image of Jennie and Kai hugging and it's right on top of Lisa's notification right after she managed to charge her phone when she got back to her house awhile ago. Lisa grab V by the collar of his suit, pulling him back.

"Let me handle this." Lisa said, she sound serious, and the sound of this made the squad shiver.

"Lisa?" Jennie forced out as the tears started to form. The thai can only ignore her girlfriend as she let her emotions take over her by punching Shin Jim straight to her cheek, causing Jimin to land on the floor, her nose is bleeding.

"Mess with my friends and I'll blind you." Lisa warned.

"It must be sad that your own girlfriend cheated on you. Let me guess, you're too boring—" Lisa didn't let Jimin finish her sentence when the thai kicked her right in the stomach. She really had enough.

"You don't know a single thing about me or Jennie." Lisa pulled her up, grabbing her by her collar. "But I do know a lot about you, Jim." Lisa looked at her dead in the eye, "Oh please!" Jimin laughed, she spitted blood on Lisa's face, trying to push Lisa off, but the latter is too strong.

"You don't know me." Shin Jimin said.

"Oh I do, A spoiled brat disowned by her own mother and got dumped by a boy, and now, she's desperate for everyone's attention. I assume you have a humiliation kink." Lisa said, pertaining to Jimin's personal problems that she heard from Marco's tea yesterday. "You fucking son of a bitch!" Jimin was about to fight back, but Lisa was fast to react when she started to beat the shit out of Jimin with her fist.

She let all her anger out these past few years, all the names, all the hurtful words.

Lisa couldn't contain it anymore.

"Okay, Lisa that's enough." Jennie intervened, stopping her girlfriend while the thai can only continue punching Shin. Taehyung helped out by pulling Lisa away.

"Fuck, she's too strong." Taehyung grumbled.

"That's enough!" Jennie raised her voice, and this time she helped V on pulling her away, now that Lisa's stained with blood.

"Fuck." Lisa gritted her teeth, she felt a sharp pain coming from her knuckles, "What's the meaning of this!?" One of the professor shouted, noticing the tension inside the campus.

"Oh, shit."

🪐🪐🪐

Lisa got out of the guidance office together with Shin Jimin, the look on the latter is hopeless, instead of being able to graduate, Jimin is now suspended due to her taking a lot of offense, and the evidence that the picture she spread around the campus is enough. And as for Lisa, she's given a first offense. Irene and Seulgi was also given a punishment as well, for doing such inside the campus.

Jimin can only walk out of the campus, holding no more grudge against Jennie and her friends, in fact she's already traumatized because of Lisa. It's highly unusual of her to do such a thing and she didn't expect the thai to fight back.

Jennie stood up from the bench while the rest of her squad can do the same, the brunette noticed Lisa's bruised hands, but her face is looking fine. She looked completely different because of her hair. "Y-you're not mad?" Jennie asked, "Look, there's nothing between me and Jennie, it's really a misunderstanding!" Kai pleaded, scared of the thai.

Lisa didn't say a word, she just darted straight to Jennie, giving her a tight long embrace.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, "I left my charger, and I didn't get to respond back, I missed you."Lisa added. "Wait, y-you're not mad about what happened!?" Kai asked, raising his voice. And as for Jennie, she just froze.

"Why would I be?"

"What Jongin is saying, you're not jealous or what?" Jisoo raised an eyebrow.

"No, I trust Jennie. She wouldn't do such a thing especially with Kai." Lisa smiled, planting a kiss on the brunette's forehead, still frozen from what happened.

Chaeng can only slap Jisoo's arm, "Take notes." the blonde aussie pouted. "Yeah Jisoo, take notes." Irene laughed, since Jisoo's always jealous of Rosé and Irene hanging out.

"You're back early." Jennie spoke for the first time, she nuzzled herself against Lisa's neck sniffing her scent, she is now on the verge of tears, "I missed you so much." the brunette said, tearing up.

"I missed you more...and about that... we have something to discuss later." The thai said, cupping Jennie's cheeks.

"But first, let's have dinner. My parents are here so basically...my treat." Lisa told the squad, making Chaeng giggle. "About damn time." V smiled.

"Food tastes better when it's a treat."

🪐🪐🪐

Lisa and her friends had dinner at Dara's restaurant, luckily their chefs turned out to be Marco and his wife, Chitthip. Kai and Irene had more rice while Chaeng's focused on the viand instead. Due to heavy schedule, it's their first time in awhile to eat outside the school and it's so much better.

After that, Lisa decided to walk Jennie home, holding a take out food from her family's restaurant just for Ella and Jennie's mom to eat for later.

Jennie can't help but stare down on Lisa's hands. There are even blood staining her turtleneck. She even looks a lot different with her hair. Lisa looked confident, and even brighter than the last time. "What made you cut your hair?" Jennie snorted, and the thai can only laugh. "I feel like it," And suddenly Jennie pinched Lisa's ear.

"Ow!"

"Now everyone's going to pursue you, idiot." Jennie rolled her eyes, she suddenly punch Lisa's arm. "I'm not that even attractive." Lisa shrugged, making the brunette roll her eyes. "And besides, I think they're more scared of me... after what happened." She added.

"You really beat Jimin into a pulp." Jennie said. "I'm still shocked that you didn't show any signs of jealousy, I feel like... man, I can never." The brunette laughed nervously while Lisa can only do the same.

"I don't mind, I honestly find it cute when you're possessive." Lisa smiled, "And it's annoying for me." Jennie rolled her eyes, and the two finally reached Jennie's house, it's almost dark. "Are you going to stay for a bit?" Jennie asked, taking the takeout from Lisa's hand. "I can't, I still need to unpack my stuff and rest for a bit," Lisa answered, fixing Jennie's hair by placing the excess strands behind her ear.

"Also... my parents asked me that I should go with them to Switzerland." Lisa said, making Jennie frown. "And what did you say?" Jennie asked, while Lisa can only chuckle, letting her thumb rub the brunette's cheek. "That I'll ask you first." Lisa answered, "Lisa, you know I have nothing to say about this, they're your parents." Jennie sighed, "They also want you to come with me." Lisa said, "So, do you want to come..." The thai blushed.

"With me and my family after..."

"Really?" Jennie's face lit up.

"Yeah... after graduation. It's only for a few days then we'll review for the boards." Lisa started to lean in, lowering her voice.

"I mean... yeah, sure." The brunette exuded a gummy smile.

"Of course, I will go." She added.

"I love you." Lisa said out of the blue, planting another short kiss on Jennie's forehead. "I love you more." Jennie smiled, tiptoeing just so she can reach Lisa's lips. The thai can only kiss Jennie back, adjusting herself down so Jennie doesn't have a hard time kissing her.

"Oh wow!" The two girls were interrupted when Jennie's mom opened the door, "Mom!" Jennie blushed, now embarrassed. "Oh you want to continue? I'll come back another time!" Mrs. Kim joked, "No!" Jennie glared, "Unnie is back!" Ella ran towards the thai, giving her leg a hug. "Ella!" Lisa greeted, and Jennie's mother can only hug the thai as well.

"We missed you!" Mrs. Kim and Ella said in unison while Jennie can only watch.

"Lisa needs to go back, you can let go of her now." Jennie said now standing at the doorway, acting like she's part of an authority. "You're leaving already? How about you stay for a bit!" Ella pleaded. "Yeah, stay for awhile, Honey!" Mrs. Kim said.

"My gosh." Jennie rolled her eyes again, "I can't I'm sorry, Ella and Mrs. Kim." Lisa smoothly pushed the two away, "I'll visit again, tomorrow. I promise." Lisa assured.

"You can go, Liz." Jennie said, giving Lisa a signal to run as she hold her sister and her mother down.

"I'll see you, tomorrow Jennie."

"Tomorrow."

"No! Stay with us, Unnie!"

🪐☀️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11K 418 9
'You're gonna propose?? *cuts call*' A love story between Jisoo and Rosé.
187K 8.2K 20
Jennie and Lisa crossed paths through a popular mmorpg game. Curious about each other, They've decided to meet up in real life. I originally publish...
8.6K 194 11
COMPLETED Do read the first book if you haven't. Here's the sequel. • Jennie's comeback has been a success and continues to break records around the...
2.4M 71.1K 41
Where Jennie is lying to the group that her and Kai broke up. With Lisa finding out, Jennie begs her to keep it a secret. Will Lisa help the woman sh...