CHAPTER 17

🪐🪐🪐

"What's going on? Oh—hey Somi!" Jennie came back, she's now holding a bag of her family's laundry. "Lisa, what's going on?" The brunette asked, she can feel the tension between the two girls.

"Let's get your ass moving." Lisa said, lightly shoving Jennie aside, taking the laundry bag with her. "Jennie!" Somi was about to help Jennie out until Lisa cleared her throat, "Leave her alone, Jeon Somi." The thai added before walking ahead. "O-okay..." Somi sighed, slightly confused until she noticed Jennie smiling like a dork.

"Eh!?"

"Why is she smiling— what is going on?" Somi can only watch the two girls walk ahead, she finally concede in defeat and she hope that whatever they are doing, at least Lisa's making Jennie happy.

"You look intense, is everything alright, baby?" Jennie asked, "Just annoyed," Lisa sighed, adjusting herself as she carry all their bags especially Jennie's laundry. "You're really hot when you're jealous and angry." Jennie laughed, "You're crazy." Lisa sighed, "Duh, over you, I am. Now let me carry our bags." Jennie insisted, taking their school bags with her while Lisa carry the heavy laundry.

"Ah! There you are, girls!" Lisa's aunt greeted the two girls after she open the main door of the store.

"Come in! We also want you to taste our new food!" Dara added.

🪐🪐🪐

"So... they're coming back?" Lisa asked before she take a bite on her spicy cheese flavored chicken that Dara made. "Yep, this weekend... They also want to meet Jennie too." Dara answered and they diverted their attention to Jennie who is smudged with cheese all over her cheeks. The brunette is already down to her fourth chicken wing.

"Aish, you're a hot mess." Lisa said, wiping off the smudges all over her girlfriend's cheek. "This is really a great chicken." Jennie beamed, "Yeah, I can tell!" Dara giggled, "You know it's a prefect combination with Soju." Jennie suggested, "You drink?" Lisa asked, while Jennie can only nod. "I used to drink a lot with Chaeng," The brunette recalled.

"I remember we drank a little bit of Soju before our report, it really helps boosting our confidence."

Lisa's Aunt suddenly placed a few bottles of Soju on the table. "Not gonna happen," Lisa declined, giving Jennie the look that she gave Somi earlier, "You're not going to drink."

"Chill out Liz, you're both college students after all! Live a little." Dara encouraged while Jennie can only smile.

"Fine, but only one bottle."

🪐🪐🪐

Lisa is a woman of her word, one bottle indeed and she's already drunk. Jennie and Dara on the other hand just finished theirs, but they have a high tolerance in alcohol unlike Lisa. "I think this is her first time." Lisa's aunt said, watching the thai slur her words, mumbling such that they couldn't comprehend what she's saying.

"Come on, let's put you to bed." Dara said, taking Lisa's arm while Jennie helped the aunt with the other. The three of them ascended up to the stairs, "Heavier than you look." Dara can only laugh, "How about you stay for the night, Jennie?" she suggested while the brunette can only shrug, "I still have to check if my mom's home right now, I can't leave my little sister alone." Jennie replied.

"Ah, I see." Dara pushed Lisa's bedroom door open, and they can see how organize Lisa is with her things. She even have those cool punk rock posters on her wall, and the thai has a collection of novels on her shelf. Dara and Jennie teamed up as they place Lisa gently on her bed, "I'll have to clean up downstairs, you can stay here as long as you like." The aunt said, "Thank you so much." Jennie smiled, while the aunt return the same gesture before she shuts the door behind, leaving Lisa and Jennie alone in her bedroom.