CHAPTER 7

"I'm throwing a party tonight, my parents aren't home, everyone from our batch is invited

"I'm throwing a party tonight, my parents aren't home, everyone from our batch is invited." Taehyung said as he started to shake Kai. The latter is still crying dramatically after Jennie rejected him. "C'mon, cheer up bro! There are a lot of fishes in the sea!" Chaenyol tried his best to cheer his friend up.

"But Jennie's different."

"Bro, get over it!" Sehun can only pull Kai in for a hug, "You're such a baby." He added, "Yo, Kyungsoo! Are you coming to my party?" V asked.

"I'm busy." Kyungsoo said in a flat tone, showing the boys the files that he and the council are organizing. "Oh right, you're an officer." Sehun sighed, "Sup guys." Jennie greeted the boys, she then took half of the pile of documents from Kyungsoo's arms. "Is this all of it?" The president asked, "Yep, do we still have a meeting after class?" Kyungsoo asked, "Yep, but it's just a quick one. It won't take long." Jennie smiled.

Kai can only cry like a whale, startling everyone in the room. "Eh? What happened to him?" Jennie asked.

"Eh!? You don't know!?"

"I don't know." Jennie laughed, and the boys can only gulp out of fear. They can't even read whether Jennie's annoyed or mad, but the smile that she exude is creeping them out. "Enjoy the party guys, I'll see you all tomorrow." Jennie dismissed, she then help Kyungsoo to carry the rest of the files to the council room.

"Kai, that's a demon, date someone else instead!" Their classmate, Bogum cried, now doing the sign of the cross.

"So Prez, are you going to Taehyung's party?" Kyungsoo asked, adjusting his glasses. "Hm, it depends." The brunette said, "Though I prefer to take a rest, we've been busy lately." Jennie added.

"I don't usually comment on such things, but basing from my observation, It seems that you're quite fond of Ms. Manoban." Kyungsoo smiled, "Hm, everyone's fond of her." Jennie placed the documents on the table, "Manoban's hair, her face, her personality, who wouldn't like that?" The brunette added, she check the back of her palm, seeing a small Saturn that Lisa drew earlier.