CHAPTER 9

"I'm wondering why you sort of pushed me away?" Lisa asked, checking out her ear after Jennie pinched it

"I'm wondering why you sort of pushed me away?" Lisa asked, checking out her ear after Jennie pinched it. "I just thought... I might be ruining the fun and I don't want to get in your way." The brunette sighed, leaning back against the car.

"Didn't I tell you that I want to stay?" Lisa questioned, "But don't you also want to party and stuff?" Jennie answered with a question. "No, I want to stay with you." Lisa slipped her hands on the pocket of her windbreaker jacket, her ears started to turn red as well as her cheeks.

"I mean— you and Ella."

"I'm sorry." Jennie pouted, Lisa couldn't help but smile to how adorable the president is. "How about from now on we don't push each other away now." The thai suggested, "I mean—if you really want me to go, or—"

" The thai suggested, "I mean—if you really want me to go, or—"

"Stay." Jennie shut her eyes, grabbing Lisa's wrist before she even gets to hold her hand. "I want you to stay." She repeated, softly squeezing Lisa's hand.

"Then I will stay."

☀️🪐

It's Saturday morning, Taehyung's house is a complete mess. Floors are cluttered up with a pile of empty cups, opened chips, and tissues. Taehyung himself was knocked out by the pool wearing shades and his boxers only. There are even doodles of dicks on his face.

Roseanne Park felt the ray of the sun peeking through the window, she realized that it's morning already. The blonde aussie checked to find herself wearing a bra and an underwear only, she run her fingers down on her blonde bedraggled her, she's feeling dizzy. Chaeyoung glanced around to find herself in a guest room of V's house. She then noticed someone under the blanket next to her.

"Did I?" Chaeng widened her eyes, she immediately uncover the blanket to find Kai next to her, wearing only his brief. "What the fuck!?" Chaeng screamed, waking Jongin up, "What!?" Kai's now shocked and he ended up screaming with Chaeng.