CHAPTER 4

After a huge fight between the girls, Shin Jimin and her friends was humiliated when Jennie managed to take all of their asses down

After a huge fight between the girls, Shin Jimin and her friends was humiliated when Jennie managed to take all of their asses down. Jisoo, Rosé, and Lisa couldn't do anything to stop the president of the student council from kicking all of them out. They are actually shock to find her having such strength to even drag them down and beat all of them like it's nothing.

Luckily, they weren't caught by any faculty members since PE is the last subject and most of the professors are teaching at the other building, leaving the building that they're staying—empty. Jennie and Lisa immediately went back to Jennie's home earlier than usual, after they found out that the council meeting was cancelled. Chaeng and Jisoo decided to hang out at the nearby milk tea station outside the university, and as for Kai, it seems that the universe didn't have much fate between him and Jennie Kim.

Jennie tried to scrub off the blood from her bruised hand in the kitchen while Lisa was offered to take a bath in Jennie's bathroom with her clothes now in the laundry. Lisa finally came out from the bathroom, looking fresh and smelling like lemon and citrus. She wore a Jennie's oversized band shirt and her cycling shorts, Lisa had already dried her hair from Jennie's blow dryer, her overgrown bangs are all puffy which it irked the brunette from the sight of it.

"I really owe you a lot." Lisa said but at the same time she feels bad that she had caused the brunette some trouble, she watch Jennie switch the faucet off. The blood is gone, but the bruises are visible from her knuckles. "It's nothing." Jennie shrugged, Lisa can only let out a sigh. "I really can't believe that such people exist." the brunette added.

"I'm used to it." Lisa sighed, leaning forward on the kitchen counter. "You know, just because you're nice and all doesn't meant that you should give them the power to abuse you and be quiet about it." Jennie bit her lip out of frustration, startling Lisa. "Is this political?" Lisa questioned and Jennie took a step forward closer to the thai, "Everything is political." Jennie answered, she run her fingers down on Lisa's hair, even though she's blushing, she couldn't take another second to look at her overgrown bangs.

"This is really annoying, I want to cut it." Jennie laughed, Lisa took her time to observe her face, realizing that Jennie has a beauty mark on the upper left of eyelid.