CHAPTER 13

🪐🪐🪐

"There are too many people, I don't want to go anymore." Jennie frowned, the students and outsiders were thrilled when they heard about the horror booth, resulting a lot of them lining up for it.

"So... you don't want to go there anymore?" The thai asked, "Can we go and eat first?" Jennie suggested, despite the people screaming inside the horror booth, Jennie can hear her stomach rumbling, of course she haven't had the time to eat breakfast, she had to make a quick announcement earlier about the schedule for today's activities to all the college students.

"Sure, where do you want to eat?" Lisa asked, "There's onigiri and kimbap, Nayeon's mini cupcake stand, Chuu's lil' orbit donuts, there are a lot of choices." The thai added, the two decided to sit on the small bench. Luckily there are not much crowd around,  it really helps the brunette breathe.

"Let's just wait for Irene to arrest majority of the students." Jennie sighed, "Well, I think she's doing a good job right now with the crowd control." Lisa said watching Irene and her minions dragging a lot of students to the jail booth.

"You really hate it when it's crowdy huh?" Lisa asked, she then retrieve a bottle of water from her backpack after she noticed Jennie's discomfort, "This is why I don't attend huge parties." Jennie took the bottle off from Lisa's hand, she can't even open it. The cap is too tight.

"Can you open?" Jennie pouted while Lisa can only do so before giving it back to the brunette. The latter quietly drink the bottle of water while Lisa started to take pictures around from her camera. "Oh wait, stay like that, you're pretty." Lisa smiled, aiming the camera in front of Jennie right after the brunette close the cap of the water bottle.

"Really?" Jennie asked as Lisa started to take pictures of her. "You're always beautiful, I hate you for not posting that much on your Instagram account." Lisa said, causing Jennie to laugh and right on time she captured it when Jennie showed her cute gummy smile.

"I'm not that active in social medias you know

"I'm not that active in social medias you know. I can't even keep up with the trend unless you tag me to those funny memes." The brunette sighed.

"What about music?" Lisa asked, switching her camera off. "Music?" Jennie can only cover her mouth, she haven't been keeping tabs with music either and all she ever listen to, are those songs from cartoons that Ella watch everyday.

"That also..." Jennie sighed, "That's not a problem, I can just make you a playlist." Lisa gave Jennie a hug, "You will?" Jennie questioned, she started to feel small in Lisa's embrace, she wants to stay there forever.

"Of course I will, you're my..." Lisa blushed, "I'm your what?" Jennie raised an eyebrow, waiting for the thai to say that word again like she did earlier when she's upset. "You're my Nini." Lisa teased and this made Jennie smack her head.