CHAPTER 29

🪐🪐🪐

Lisa and Jennie can only sleep inside the brunette's bedroom, the thai has been awake for awhile now and as for Jennie, she's sleeping soundly next to her, she's cuddled all up though Lisa can't even sleep, not because of her having nightmares and such, she's hungry.

After the two had shower together earlier, they obviously did make love, and had a couple of rounds. Lisa has been awake since then and the brunette's obviously tired, but of course they never forget aftercare.

The thai adjusted herself from the bed, making Jennie scoot closer to her, she hugged the thai and the latter can only play with her hair. Lisa started to picture food as she stares up at the ceiling. She even pictured her father's cheese fondue. His well made Beef Wellington. Lisa's stomach started to churn, both her and Jennie can hear it well.

"Whoa." Jennie peeked an eye, now awake. She's shock to see Lisa still awake. "Is that you?" Jennie smiled, facing Lisa. "I'm hungry." Lisa frowned, "Well we didn't eat dinner earlier." Jennie yawned, "We did," Lisa deadpanned, referencing what they did earlier. "That's a different dinner." Jennie chuckled, she scooted closer, planting a soft kiss on Lisa's lips.

"Aren't you sleepy?" Lisa asked, still playing with Jennie's hair. "I am..." Jennie yawned again, "Then go back to sleep, sunshine." Lisa said, kissing Jennie's forehead. "How about I cook you something?" Jennie suggested, ignoring Lisa's words. "But you're sleepy," The thai said as she stopped playing with Jennie's brunette hair.

"But you're hungry."

"I can cook for myself, dummy." Lisa laughed, "You're tired, you need to sleep so you can get tall." Lisa teased, making Jennie pinch her ear. "Are you saying that I am small?" Jennie asked, "I didn't mention that you are small." Lisa grinned, "You made it seem like I am small." Jennie glared.

"Fine, you are tall."

"Too late, I am mad at you now."

"Sunshine, you're tall!" Lisa pleaded, not wanting to make her girlfriend mad, "Too late!" Jennie started to push Lisa away, the brunette moved to the other side of the bed making Lisa went on top of her to get her attention, "Baby, I'm just joking!" Lisa laughed, but Jennie's now pouting. "You're an idiot." Jennie mumbled. "Come on, grumpy! I love you!" Lisa giggled she started to kiss Jennie's collar bone, while she ran her fingers down to Jennie's waist. "You know I love you, sunshine." Lisa then tickled the brunette. "I don't-"

"Stop!" Jennie started to laugh as the thai can go on, "Say you love me!" Lisa pressed on and Jennie was about to grab both of Lisa's hand but the thai is swift enough to pin Jennie down, "Say you love me." Lisa breathed, "Let me go first." Jennie glared, "No, say you love me first." The thai pressed on, "Fine, love you." Jennie pouted.

"That's not counted, where's I!?"

"I said love you." Jennie laughed.

"No, you should say I love you, not love you only." Lisa groaned, "Poopoo..." Jennie cupped Lisa's face, "So you don't love me?" The thai started to frown. "You're so..." Jennie laughed, "Of course I do!" the brunette replied, "But you don't want to say that you love me." Lisa frowned, "God, you're such a baby." Jennie squished Lisa's cheeks.

"I love you."

"Yay!" Lisa giggled now happy again, Jennie often forget that Lisa acts like Ella, her younger sister would annoy the shit out Jennie just so she can get what she wants. That's also one of the reason why Lisa and Ella became so close, they sometimes share the same brain. "How much do you love me though?" Jennie teased, "I love you more most mostest morest." Lisa answered, "That's a lot." Jennie giggled, "Well how much do you love me?" Lisa asked.