AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 (Complet...

By Neenasd

AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 .... Alexander suppasit a well know ceo and a singer of Thailand who runs a big empire... More

chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56 🔞
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63 END

chapter 27

781 73 19
By Neenasd

Tevis pov ...

I heard a my door knob click opening... I know who is that thief in our house... I pull my blanket over my body and trun around and act like sleeping not showing i am acting... I small foot step sound increase near my bed ...

...:"Pecoak waky ..." I heard a giggling sound ... But i won't ...

...:"Pecoak waky waky ... Hapi b'day Pecoak...." I can't stand her cuteness anymore ... I woke and trun on the light while i roar at her ...

Everyone:"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEVIS ...." I see my whole family smiling at me while apo carrying a cake on his hand while yu having a chocolate and Candy's...

Tevis:"Thank you so much mom,dad and you too brothers .... Ohh where is my Alecia... Did anyone see my lovely daughter somewhere... I can't see her ..." She hugging her rabbit plushie in one hand and raise her other hand Infort of me ...

Alecia:"Pecoak aleia here lok ..." I control my laughing but still i act like i am searching her ...

Tevis:"Baby girl come out from grannies behind and wish papa ..." She puff her cheek while putting her bunny down and fold her hand on chest while turning her back to me ...

Everyone:"Awww... Tevis don't make our baby angry..." Mom carrier her and place her on bed while i pulled close to me ....

Tevis:"Alecia Pecoak sowwy na ..." She trun and face me before crawling towards me ...

Alecia:"Pecoak it's otay ... Lou yu Pecoak...." She hug me tightly while all four look at Me with a smile ....

Dad:"Once again happy birthday baby boy ... Get ready and come to breakfast and bath my stinky kid too ..." Alecia glare at dad while he pat her head with a smile ... Everyone left the room while Alecia playing with my finger ...

Tevis:"Peachy... What you want to do today tell papa ..." She stop and look at me with a huge smile while resting on my chest ...

Alecia:"Pecoak go too Pak , bech,eat ice ceam..."

Tevis:"Really who is b'day today it's mine or yours peachy ... It should be Papa's words but baby what everything..." She stood up on the bed and hold my face on her hand while looking at me with a smile ...

Alecia:"Wat Pecoak doo aleia doo too.... Aleia Lou yu Pecoak..." She hug me tightly while which remains me of old past ... " Bt aleia dnt bate ... " There we go...

Tevis:"You don't want to get bath ... If you don't get clean or brush your teeth ... Everyone will stay your dirty girl and grandpa and grandma uncles will make funny funny of you ..." She look at me with her big round eyes ... She is really copy of him ...

Alecia:"Pecoak... " She sigh and made a grabby hands towards me ...

Tevis:"YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR THE BEST DRAMA QUEEN YOU KNOW THAT PEACHY..." She always give me this proud smile which reminds me of papa type ...

I carry towards the bathroom and brush her teeth and fill the bathtub with warm water ... I removed her dress whe she hid her face with her Hand ... Aww my baby girl is shy ...

Tevis:"Peachy is shy shy huh..." I bath her and wrap her in the towel Before carrying her towards the room ... I give her to mom and went inside to get bath ... After finishing i walk out find mom feeding Alecia a pancake with fruits...

Dad:"Tevis today we have important meeting to be attended and you should be Their son ..." I look at Alecia i told her i will take her to park and beach...

Tevis:"Can't we postponed it dad .... It's my birthday and i told peachy that i will take care to beach and park today and me and my daughter having ice cream date later ..." He laugh and look at Alecia who nod her head while glaring at dad ...

Alecia:"Grapa bad ... Aleia go dat wit Pecoak..." He nod his head with a laugh ...

Dad:"Ok you carry on tevis ... I will handle it and be careful on your way son... Take apo and yu with you too ... I will take my leave see you at night ..." He kissed her cheeks while walking out ...

Mom:"Peachy stole my husband from me ... He use to kiss me but know look you getting kissy kissy ..." Aleia smirk and play with her bunny ...

Apo:"Really she is mini version of your father in law tevis ...." He whisper near my ears ...

Tevis:"What were at last she Alecia Alexander suppasit..." I look at apo who Chuckled ...

Author pov...

Yu carry Alecia towards the beach while me and apo walk behind them ... They can clearly hear her giggling where yu throw her up and catch her back ... She like this so much and she play everytime with yu... Tevis and apo sat on the stand and look at yu Alecia playing with her ...

Apo:" How long you going to hide this from Alecia... That she have daddy and he is away from her... Don't you think that she need dad and mom love ..."

Tevis:"Do you think i should go back to Thailand and tell Alex that we have daughter and accpet me back apo ... I bet you that he must be in vengeance over me ... He won't listen to any of my word apo ..."

Apo:"You left me because he don't trust you and he Hurts you with his harsh words ... But think about this tevis you where looking pale and sick that time and we thought that was something to do with Nova case and you don't take care of yourself but who on the earth thought your PREGNANT that time tevis ...

It's shock us everyone including you too ... But that time mom told you to Alex and live with me but you acted like a spoiled brat that time ... You where stubborn tevis ... But i never expect that you give this much beautiful Peachy to us .... She is really a copy of Alex and best drama queen like papa type ..." Tevis and apo laugh and look at Alecia sitting on top of yu who acting like a dead person...

Tevis:"Still i can't belive that i have Birth to her ... I never thought of that apo but right know i miss Papa and everyone... Know Alex would have brothers or sisters right they must be four right know ... How they are doing and what is Alex doing right know ... Still everything runs in my mind apo ... But still my heart tells me to get back but those words and untrusted husband of mine it fell like i am not worth for his life ...." Apo pat tevis shoulder while they look Alecia looking at some direction and find a kid playing with his mom and dad ... She run back to tevis but she fall down while yu carry and pat her back to stop crying... Tevis rush to her and take her from yu ...

Tevis:"Shhh...shhh...shhh my Peachy don't cry ... Papa is here look at me ... "

Apo:"Oh my Peachy look let's blow air on your cute knees ..." Apo blow air on her knees which make her giggle ...

Alecia:"Pecoak wer iss mammy ..." All three look each other ...

Apo:"It's daddy peachy ... Daddy work for peachy so that he can buy peachy a lot of bunny and teddy bear..." Alecia eye sparkle with apo comments....

Alecia:"Reay ... Bunnies... Pecoak cal daddy ..." Tevis glare at apo who laugh nervously before running from their ....

Tevis:"i will kill you apo ... Peachy daddy must be busy ok let's talk some other time ok ..." She pout and hide her face on tevis neck while yu nod his head ....

Yu:"Mr Peacock go ..."

Tevis:"Now i got it .... You guys thought my peachy right ..." Yu Chuckled walk towards the car while tevis follow them back ...

But they forget that someone is looking at them from far with a smirk while capturing a photo ...

________________________________________

Spoiler....

Alecia:"Pecoak call daddy ... Aleia wat daddy ..." She keep on crying which make everyone worried...

Tevis:"Daddy i will call you if you behave properly baby peachy ..." She cry even more which make tevis to worry ...

Mom:"That's why i told you tevis ... What ever it comes ... Let Alex know about Alecia but your stubbornness look where it brought you know ... You think he will forgive and signed the divorce paper for sure.... Don't forget he is Alexander suppasit... He is the one who married you forcefully..." She get Alecia from tevis and walk inside while Mr drew pat his shoulder...

Yu:"I think we can't keep her quite again tevis do something...."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 11.9K 16
(Complete ) Mew Suppasit a young billionaire is looking for true love and Gulf an innocent boy is just looking for a simple life. what will be their...
116K 6.9K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...
172K 6.9K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
200K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...