Full House

By fillomina

Y/N has a steady job and lives alone, that is, until she tags along with her friend to the shelter. Jimin, Ho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 9

7.9K 389 24
By fillomina

Y/N POV

The boys couldn't wait to get out of there. Hobi was holding tightly onto my left arm and Jimin was walking closely on my right as we made our way out towards my car.

I noticed that Yoongi seemed to be a bit more reserved, not having said or done much. He was walking slightly behind us, and I could see that he was watching our every move. Keeping close watch on his packmates, and even closer watch on me.

Perhaps he was just making sure that I was a decent person? He probably cared a lot about his packmates and wanted to always be observing so that he could jump in the moment he sensed danger.

As much as I wished he trusted me, I could understand where he was coming from. We had only just met yesterday.

The guys said goodbye to all of the staff and the receptionist before we walked out the front door, and their eyes immediately scanned the car park, as if trying to guess which car was mine, which car would be taking them to their new home.

Hobi ended up taking the front seat, and Jimin and Yoongi sat in the back. Jimin looked a little nervous, eyes darting around the car, looking out the window, glancing at me, picking at his hands. I wonder if they ever got to go outside of the shelter?

Yoongi looked calm and neutral as usual, staring mostly out the window. Hobi being Hobi was chatting away happily, talking about how excited he was, asking where I lived, what I did for work, how many friends I had.

A smile spread across my face as I listened to him asking questions non-stop. Yoongi finally cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Hobi, leave poor Y/N alone, you're going to talk her ears off"

I laughed out loud at this, wondering how often Yoongi would scold his packmates.

"It's fine, really," I told him. "I don't mind, besides, we've got to get to know each other!"

Hobi nodded enthusiastically at this and gave a look of triumph back to Yoongi, who simply rolled his eyes and continued looking out the window.

We finally reached my house and the boys stared at it so intensely. It started to make me worried that they didn't like it, that maybe they thought that the shelter was better. What if they thought my house was ugly?

"Is this your house?" Hobi said in amazement as he jumped out of the car.

"Um, yeah. This is home. I know it's not much, I'm sorry if you were expecting something else, but at least it's clean and it's warm and it's a place to call home" I caught myself rambling.

"Are you kidding?" Jimin spoke up for the first time in a while. "It's so perfect!"

And with that, he too was out of the car and running up the front steps, where Hobi was already waiting patiently.

"I hope this is ok for you and your pack" I turned around to face Yoongi, as we were both still sitting in the car. For some reason I just needed his approval.

He moved his gaze from the house, to me.

"Jimin summed it up pretty well, it's perfect" he smiled.

I let out the breath I was holding and slumped a little in relief. Ok, this is going well. I finally got out of the car and locked it after Yoongi got out.

I chuckled at the sight of Jimin waiting patiently at the door, and Hobi trying to look through the windows to see inside. I unlocked the door and moved out of their way so they could enter.

Jimin POV

Y/N looked nervous as she pulled into a driveway. I assumed that this was her home, why else would she park in the driveway.

So many thoughts were running through my head that I had barely even noticed we had stopped. I had heard Hobi's rambling and endless questioning as white noise in the background. I was too busy thinking about everything to really converse.

The excitement of getting adopted, nervousness of moving into someone's home, anxiety that things might go wrong and we get sent back.

"Is this your house?" Hobi's voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I finally got a good look outside.

It was a regular looking house I guess, not that big, not too small. Similar looking to the houses in the rest of this neighbourhood. But the fact that this was our home, that's what made it special.

"Um, yeah. This is home. I know it's not much, I'm sorry if you were expecting something else, but at least it's clean and it's warm and it's a place to call home" Y/N quickly mumbled out.

Was she crazy? She thinks this is not much?? Sure this isn't a luxury mansion or anything, but it's a home. It wasn't even that small or anything, I mean, did she already forget our small room we lived in at the shelter?

"Are you kidding?" I voiced my shock. "It's so perfect!"

I ran out of the car to get to the house as quickly as possible. Hobi had already done that and was now looking around and peeking through the windows. I looked at the door and couldn't believe that our new home was just on the other side of it.

What colours would the walls be? Did she have tiles, or carpet, or floorboards? How big was her couch? Does she have a TV? Y/N said she was preparing a room for us, what would our room look like?

Without even realising I had reached out to the door handle and twisted it to try and open the door. Obviously it was locked. I just realised that that might have been considered rude, to just try and enter someone's house, but technically this is our house too now, right?

Feeling slightly embarrassed, I looked around to check if anyone saw me, but Hobi was too busy snooping and Y/N and Yoongi were still in the car. It looked like they just exchanged a few words and then they got out.

Y/N walked up to where we were waiting at the front door with Yoongi trailing behind her. I heard her laugh a little, maybe finding Hobi's snooping entertaining, and she finally opened the door.

Thankfully she moved out of the way because I wanted to get inside as quickly as possible. I hurried in with Hobi and Yoongi following closely behind me. I knew that Yoongi was going to go all alpha protective mode and try to scope the house for any dangers.

As soon as we walked in, her comforting honey scent enveloped us and I already started feeling relaxed.

We kicked our shoes off and started exploring.

Y/N POV

They looked so cute, and so polite that they remembered to remove their shoes. They quickly walked through the hallway and started looking around in the living area and kitchen.

"So... welcome home I guess?"

Such a warm welcome Y/N.

Their eyes were wide, walking around and looking at everything. Jimin walked into the living room and eyed the couch. I couldn't tell if he was examining it, scrutinising it, or wanting to test it out.

"You can sit on the couch, this is your home now. You can use anything" I tried to assure him.

I think it worked because his eyes lit up and he tentatively sat on the couch. He must have really loved it because he settled down further, his eyes closed shut and I could hear a faint purr coming from him.

"Wow you have so much food!" Hobi's voice brought my attention back to the other 2.

The kitchen and living room were an open space, so I turned around to see exactly what Hobi was doing. He had opened one of the cupboard doors and was looking at its contents: rice, flour, beans, pasta, noodles, tinned food, etc.

That cupboard was probably the least interesting one in the whole kitchen, yet he was so excited about it. I noticed Yoongi scanning the place, looking around, assessing, almost like he was scoping the place out to make sure it was safe.

"Come on, I'll show you guys the rooms!" they all perked up at this and scrambled to get to me.

I started walking down the hallway to where all of the rooms were.

"Ok so this room is the bathroom, I have my own bathroom in my room so this one is all for you guys" I pointed to the bathroom door. "And this is the laundry"

"This room is mine" I opened my bedroom door and let them look inside. They seemed very intrigued and I noticed Jimin taking a deep breath.

I remembered reading about how hybrids find comfort in their owner's scent, and I'm sure my bedroom would smell very strongly of me, so does that mean that he is already comfortable around me? My smell comforts him?

I smiled a little at the thought, and continued the tour.

"This is the spare bedroom" and they all peeked inside again.

"And this is your bedroom!" I was excited to show them, but nervous at the same time. What if they didn't like it?

They immediately poured into the room and started looking around - although there wasn't really much to look at. I still felt terrible about the lack of bed.

Hobi opened the wardrobe door and his eyes went wide.

"Are all of these clothes for us?!"

I smiled and nodded, "I just got you some basic stuff, but we can go shopping later and you can get some things you like"

"You're going to buy us MORE?" Jimin exclaimed.

I laughed at their disbelief, they really were the cutest.

"I didn't really get you that much, I can't leave you guys with just this"

Jimin and Hobi looked through the clothes briefly, while Yoongi stood off to the side, still scanning the room.

"Oh" I had to tell them about the bed.

"I'm really sorry about this, but I didn't get time to get you guys a bed. I'll go shopping for one first thing tomorrow, but for now-" I cringed at myself.

"For now I've got the pillow bed, Jimin and Hobi you should be able to sleep on this in your animal forms, and Yoongi..." I faced Yoongi and I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"I'm really sorry, but you can sleep on the couch, or Michelle said that you could also sleep in your animal form if we made a little nest of blankets or something?"

I felt so terrible, and Yoongi must have noticed this because he just shook his head and laughed lightly.

"Y/N, it's ok" he reassured me. "I can just sleep on the floor next to them, we'll be just fine"

My god, I'm a terrible person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.6K 24
(Reader x Min yoongi) It's a hybrid ff. And it is going to be my first ff ever. So.. Y/N (Reader) was seventeen years old when she meets Yoongi. They...
1.6M 68K 77
Y/n is sick of being lonely. Her parents died three years ago, her only friend moved away. So whats the harm in adopting seven cats. But here's the c...
64.7K 3.2K 27
I recently fell in love with hybrid fanfics. so here is my take on it lol.. one day, you were working at your job when you hear a noise outside.. whe...
339K 15.8K 72
You are Yoongi's hybrid starting a new life. Fate keeps putting hybrids in your path that need your love and protection. BTS x Reader Completed 1.11...